The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited February 2019

When you get caught shoplifting and having a kid won't save you

• No memes, just a picture of a hot clem cosplay

• tfw someone like this exist

• exits form the barn
    “nope still monsters”

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw someone like this exist

• edited February 2019

I MANAGE TO DATAMINE THE BEGINNING OF EP4 ULTRA SPOILER INFINITE ALERT

• Oh look, it's that character I'm a tad surprised didn't get much screentime.

Also it's been a while.

MrGraffio posted: »

I MANAGE TO DATAMINE THE BEGINNING OF EP4 ULTRA SPOILER INFINITE ALERT (Spoiler)

• edited February 2019

tfw kent mundle basically confirms christa wont return and that he has no understanding of her character and clems and christa's relationship

• Oh Cheese and Rice...

tfw kent mundle basically confirms christa wont return and that he has no understanding of her character and clems and christa's relationship

• link?

• Maybe a dead meme but fuck it. (Read Kevin's speaking bubbles first)

• http://kmudle.tumblr.com/

A few down, basically says that Christa hates Clem and only takes care of Clem because its morally right to do so.

Ghetsis posted: »

link?

• if i catch any of yall after episode 4 suddenly flip floppin you owe me 2 dollars and 4 cents

ᵃᶫˢᵒ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ᵃ ᵐᵉᵐᵉ ˢᵒ ᵖᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᶦᵗ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢᶫʸ ᵗʰᵃᶰᵏˢ ᵐᵃᶰʸ ᶫᵒᵛᵉ

• I mean...We only got like 5 minutes of screentime with Clem and Christa together after Omid's death, but they didn't seem like the best of friends. She pretty obviously blames Clem for Omid's death and seems to only take care of her because of her obligation to Lee and Omid.

Christa DID care about Clementine, but you can't pretend like there wasn't some built up anger between them
    (Sorry for putting this in the meme thread btw)

• (will keep it short and wont add anything after this cuz like you said meme thread)

Christa has shown to care for Clem all the way back in season 1 episode 3, then plus the few months her and Omid were taking care of Clem. Its fine that Christa has some thought in the back of her mind all the time of knowing Clem is partially responsible for getting Omid killed, but it makes no sense for her to now just despise Clem and only take care of her because she morally thinks leaving Clem isnt the right thing to do which Mundle seems to think, thus why Clem never mentions her according to him because apparently the whole time they were together wasnt a "fond memory" so now Clem just forgets she existed.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

I mean...We only got like 5 minutes of screentime with Clem and Christa together after Omid's death, but they didn't seem like the best of f

• I think someone should be big and ask him why AJ says 'Clem shot Lee' as an answer to James' question. It doesn't make sense and that was an oppurtunity for other characters to be mentioned. Just imagine AJ saying 'my mom.' and James' reaction. Also, this kinda proves that Clem really didn't follow through on what Kenny said (tell AJ about all the people who protected him)

http://kmudle.tumblr.com/ A few down, basically says that Christa hates Clem and only takes care of Clem because its morally right to do so.

• I don't think she's been here in a while.

me looking for @sarahsenpai

• That whole scene is a huge miss. Im pretty sure he wont answer if someone ask though. He mentioned something earlier about how if you didnt shoot Lee it gives you more options. Aj instead goes "She let her friend Lee turn" and then you can say why you let him turn. Apparently he was super proud of that, but for some reason "ONLY LEE CAN BE MENTIONED FOR WHO YOU HAD TO PUT DOWN, NO ONE ELSE." and it never crossed his mind for options for mentioning anyone else other than Lee, cuz "muh lee."

I think someone should be big and ask him why AJ says 'Clem shot Lee' as an answer to James' question. It doesn't make sense and that was an

• what the heck man

• Um....double um....

• Since we're bff now can you unban @LaFlameSaurus pls?

hes cool

No joke, this is legit one of my favorite original memes that I've ever seen on the forums. Bravo.

• You know AJ had to do it to 'em:

• edited February 2019

What the hell? :smiley:

(Also, one hand is lighter than the other.)

You know AJ had to do it to 'em:

• NEEDED

Kevin Bruner remembering how he can sue Skybound for publishing the rest of the Final Season using the Telltale Tool due to copyrighted code

• Where? I see Lilly shooting at trees

lilly shoots at clems head not her feet

• edited February 2019

"Lilly didnt try to kill Clem, she shot the tree 2 inches away from her head instead!"

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Where? I see Lilly shooting at trees

• Trees at mascot's nearby head level.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Where? I see Lilly shooting at trees

• Pls

DabigRG posted: »

Um....double um....

• Well done video, even if I don't jive with the thumbnail

• This doesn't belong here?

DabigRG posted: »

Well done video, even if I don't jive with the thumbnail

• M...probably not, but ah well. I didn't know where as to put it.

This doesn't belong here?

• we dont belong on this rock

This doesn't belong here?

• That's some mighty powerful edge

we dont belong on this rock

• that moment when shit goes down but you have your priorities

• Chef Omar's true skills...

• Aasim is just kinda dull surprise in that scene, namely if saved Violet.
    noon

fallandir posted: »

that moment when shit goes down but you have your priorities

• Come now demons.
    Rise for your master.

Chef Omar's true skills...

• I swear this is going to be hard to pull off.

• It's come my minions.

...Although now that I've said that, I can understand wanting to change it.

Come now demons. Rise for your master.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.