The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• how 2 kil dexy boi

• edited March 2019

tfw Tenn doesnt shoot you in the face so you take his gun and try to shoot him in the face because you forgot you're suppose to be kidnapping kids and brainwashing them into being soliders and not killing them because they didnt kill you

DabigRG posted: »

Credit to @lilly__twdg

MrGraffio posted: »

how 2 kil dexy boi

how 2 kil dexy boi

• "Yes. YES! He bought it! I win! AA ha ha HAAAAA!"

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw Tenn doesnt shoot you in the face so you take his gun and try to shoot him in the face because you forgot you're suppose to be kidnapping kids and brainwashing them into being soliders and not killing them because they didnt kill you

• Alita Fans Anyone?

• mmmmmmDaaAAAYUM!

patrickrc95 posted: »

Alita Fans Anyone?

• [laughs in binary]

Say, you wouldn’t happen to already be in the Alita server, would you?

Alita Fans Anyone?

• No. Why?

Dex-Starr posted: »

[laughs in binary] Say, you wouldn’t happen to already be in the Alita server, would you?

• Perhaps you’d be interested in conversing with 470+ likeminded individuals about all things Alita, rather than discussing the boring and repetitive topics surrounding a dying game on a dying site

No. Why?

• Can u DM me it?

Perhaps you’d be interested in conversing with 470+ likeminded individuals about all things Alita, rather than discussing the boring and repetitive topics surrounding a dying game on a dying site

• Can I use u to try my brand new sig P229?

Perhaps you’d be interested in conversing with 470+ likeminded individuals about all things Alita, rather than discussing the boring and repetitive topics surrounding a dying game on a dying site

• That depends. Can you go see Alita?

Can I use u to try my brand new sig P229?

• edited March 2019

hook hand javi burned down the ranch guys

• Yeesh, and I worry my stuff might get a little wordy.

• "Javier! We desperately need a new villain for The Final Season! Are you willing to take the job!?"

• Replace oranges with Clementines and you’ve got yourself one wholesome meme

• edited March 2019

I decided to randomly check out this blog and that person pretty much has the same opinions as i have on TFS it's crazy.

It's pretty interesting so i would recommend it if you guys are like me and just have way too much free time on your hands.

DabigRG posted: »

Credit to @lilly_twdg

• Happy Late Love Your Pet Day (Feb 20)

Credit to @Skybound Games

• Hoold Up! Wait a minute!

• It all makes sense now!! So that's why Clem can't go back to Richmond! Corrupt leader!

• mfw Clem might die from what would normally be a QTE fail

credit to @Poogers555 for yet another great image

• actually low key tho its kinda weird reading that leak we all went "FAKE AND GAY" and now like 90% of it is in the game one way or another.

Also there was some other image leak a while ago showing a picture of Clem's "death"in a sunny forest like the one in the trailer where we see her limping so HOL UP part 2

Ghetsis posted: »

It all makes sense now!! So that's why Clem can't go back to Richmond! Corrupt leader!

• The cafeteria cookies use butter?

• When you come back from 6 years of being unknown only to be offed by a psycho toddler

• When the trailer is very medicore for the last trailer of all time

• wtf bruh

iFoRias posted: »

wtf bruh

• yo wtf is this alita shit?

• When you accidentally leave the light on

Credit to @lilly__twdg

• edited March 2019

let's not forget the series' absolute worst handling of determinant characters. ANF may have been trash but Nick and Sarah got treated like trash.

• alita shit

You just made the biggest mistake of your life by calling Alita “shit”

yo wtf is this alita shit?

• With all due respect, who tf are you?? Never seen you around before. Its cool to see new people though!??

MayorMilk posted: »

let's not forget the series' absolute worst handling of determinant characters. ANF may have been trash but Nick and Sarah got treated like trash.

• Wrong thread?

• ANF was pretty shit too with determinants.

Never forget the only reason Conrad lived was to spite fans because everyone was saying how Telltale would obviously just kill him next episode, so instead he just keeps blinking in and out of existence.

• I was more active here years ago. Now I just lurk. Felt like bringing this up here since the handling of those characters feels like a joke on its own. Hiya :)

With all due respect, who tf are you?? Never seen you around before. Its cool to see new people though!??

Sign in to comment in this discussion.