The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Why does AJ have a Vivec from morrowind looking ass beard tho?

Joe_Momma posted: »

REAL lucky.

• Admittedly, I was wondering what he was even doing during that scene.

lottii-lu posted: »

James: YOU FOLLOW US I SPRAIN YOUR ANKLE! FOLLOW US AFTER THAT I'LL BRAKE YOUR LEG! Clem: TAKE THIS PITY PARTY OF YOURS AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS AJ: GET IN BETWEEN ME AND HER I'LL KILL YOU! Tenn:

• season 2 is still gonna be saved on day right haha

• Lol how exactly does it break the rules of the universe?

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw you see kent mundle is beyond happy about the minnie bridge sequence even though it breaks the rules of the universe which makes it just feel really stupid rather than something really cool

• I saw it, you absolute madman.

Actually laughed when I saw one of the comments: "Clem lives so I don't care". smfh

@Divided_We_Fall I did an expirment and posted one meme that gave minor criticisms for Final Season and it didnt go anywhere but the meme I

• She is covered in guts :)
    So yeah, she is just good at evading them.

ono

• edited March 2019

The fact that she runs around a herd of walkers shooting at Clem with a gun,sorry that's not how this works.

I loved that scene,it's great the first time you play it but it's one of those scenes where you just look back on it after and it's actually dumb.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Lol how exactly does it break the rules of the universe?

• edited March 2019

You mean like Lee slicing and killing walkers while screaming at the top of his lungs as he's making his way to the Marsh House in Episode 5 of S1? I mean, if you're going to call bullshit on Minnie, you got to call bullshit on Lee.

We can criticize the subreddit for overly praising TFS in spite of some areas of criticism, but it seems like the forums will often excuse the mistakes and errors of the first season, which is the opposite extreme.

iFoRias posted: »

The fact that she runs around a herd of walkers shooting at Clem with a gun,sorry that's not how this works. I loved that scene,it's grea

• Was he screaming at some point?
    Also, it's worth mentioning that he was, well, marching through the herd only attacking when approached.

You mean like Lee slicing and killing walkers while screaming at the top of his lungs as he's making his way to the Marsh House in Episode 5

• So true. Why do they always hate on ANF as fiercely as @AronDracula does (no offense) but suddenly become so defensive when criticisms of the game are made? I think Kmudle's retconning has influenced them lol

About to post this on r/thewalkingdead. Im prepared for the backlash.

• I mean considering the walkers are attacking Lee when he's going into the Marshhouse and he has to kill them to move forward and if he doesnt he gets bit even more, while Minnie just running in a much more dense crowd than Lee was and making a ton of noise and all the walkers just ignore her, I would say Lee still followed the rules and still made sense. (The Walkers with Minnie never even attempt to grab her until the plot suddenly decides now is the time for them to grab her.)

You mean like Lee slicing and killing walkers while screaming at the top of his lungs as he's making his way to the Marsh House in Episode 5

• What do you mean actually?

Ghetsis posted: »

So true. Why do they always hate on ANF as fiercely as @AronDracula does (no offense) but suddenly become so defensive when criticisms of the game are made? I think Kmudle's retconning has influenced them lol

• tfw mundle was all "look at the cringey reddit post explaining how AJ saves Clem!" and then goes "actually if it doesnt happen in game it isnt cannon."

Which is it man.

Ghetsis posted: »

So true. Why do they always hate on ANF as fiercely as @AronDracula does (no offense) but suddenly become so defensive when criticisms of the game are made? I think Kmudle's retconning has influenced them lol

• edited March 2019

I think he screamed when he killed the last walker, slicing its head in half.

DabigRG posted: »

Was he screaming at some point? Also, it's worth mentioning that he was, well, marching through the herd only attacking when approached.

• tfw Vaughn just got confirmed to be in Borderlands 3

(Are we about to see fuckin Rhys and Fiona again?)

• (I hope so!)

tfw Vaughn just got confirmed to be in Borderlands 3 (Are we about to see fuckin Rhys and Fiona again?)

• but gearbox's writing is kinda bad these days so they might fuck up all the Tales characters

Fangirl101 posted: »

(I hope so!)

• He's walking through a herd of walkers, and sure a few in his path see him, but the large majority simply ignore him and don't even acknowledge him, even if he's right next to them. And I would argue the herd around the Marsh House was much larger than the herd following Minnie. Both scenes, and a lot of stuff in the beginning of Amid the Ruins, are flawed and don't really follow the appropriate logic of the world. Not to mention that, after Lee passes out, Clem is able to drag his unconscious, 200+ pound body into a jewelry store without attracting any attention to herself, which I find even less likely than what happened with Minnie.

I mean considering the walkers are attacking Lee when he's going into the Marshhouse and he has to kill them to move forward and if he doesn

• (also rhys and fiona possibly confirmed)

(sorry this is now the borderlands thread)

• I agree with this. There’s nothing worse than targeting poor logic from one game rather than another just because you consider it as a classic. Sure, people have brought up that one instance where Clementine got Lee into the pharmacy in the past, but they didn’t memeify it to death, or criticise it for bad writing or a shitty plot device.

He's walking through a herd of walkers, and sure a few in his path see him, but the large majority simply ignore him and don't even acknowle

• Was that him making that Tom and Jerry noise?

I think he screamed when he killed the last walker, slicing its head in half.

• Exactly. You want to talk about Minnie's scene, fine, but don't act like this is the first time it happened in the series. And for clarification, I'm not necessarily using S1 as an excuse or justification for them doing it in TFS, I'm just putting all the facts on the table.

Melton23 posted: »

I agree with this. There’s nothing worse than targeting poor logic from one game rather than another just because you consider it as a class

• Tom and Jerry noise? I wouldn't call it that.

DabigRG posted: »

Was that him making that Tom and Jerry noise?

• Yeah there's a borderlands thread in the general section where we talked about that,only Rhys and Vaughn were confirmed as far as i know,Fiona wasnt in the trailer.

It's cool that they're acknowledging Tales exist and happened and that it's canon and decided to put Rhys and Vaughn in the trailer but i think they also said they could retcon some events that happened in Tales.
    So i feel like they're just gonna ignore/skip the big cliffhanger at the end of EP5 and the Tales characters won't be really important in the game.

(also rhys and fiona possibly confirmed) (sorry this is now the borderlands thread)

• I did say more dense. There might be more walkers in total on that street, but its a large street that isnt as densely clustered together. That scene with Minnie there are a fuck ton of walkers blocking this very small bridge, I find it very unbelievable that no walkers give her any attention as shes running, grabbing walkers, and shooting a gun and they all just ignore her when theres that many in that small area. (especially when she starts shooting her gun)

About Lee and Clem dragging him. Im more inclined to believe Clem was able to drag Lee slowly a few feet. Lee fell on the ground and is covered in guts, that isnt something thats going to alert the walkers unlike Minnie's running around shooting, and then the jewelry store was a store on the street corner and Lee doesnt pass that far away from the sidewalk.

He's walking through a herd of walkers, and sure a few in his path see him, but the large majority simply ignore him and don't even acknowle

• Okay, I went back through that scene and it's not there.
    I must be thinking of another one. My bad.

Tom and Jerry noise? I wouldn't call it that.

• Looked like Minnie herself was covered in blood and guts as well (some might be her own, but some is probably walker guts too), and she stopped shooting when the walkers got there. By the time they passed her, she's trying to blend into the herd. Lee passes out in the middle of the street, and even if he was close to the sidewalk, as mentioned, the entire street, no matter how wide it is, is flooded with walkers. So Clem is dragging an unconscious man 3x her size into a store while trying not to bump into any walkers, draw attention to herself, and make as little noise as possible. Yeah, no, that's far less believable to me than what happened with Minnie. We also don't know how close the store actually was to where Lee collapsed.

I'm honestly not sure what's so hard about saying both scenes are flawed? Much like with TFS, I can still point out flaws and criticisms of S1 and still love it.

I did say more dense. There might be more walkers in total on that street, but its a large street that isnt as densely clustered together. T

• edited March 2019

...theres a whole section where Minnie is running in the crowd of walkers as she shoots and you need to go peak cover to shooter her with an arrow as she shoots from within the crowd? Thats my problem, not the start where they walk past her, thats fine because she isnt moving or making noise anymore, my issue is when shes running IN the crowd and SHOOTING IN the crowd, and they dont care.

Looked like Minnie herself was covered in blood and guts as well (some might be her own, but some is probably walker guts too), and she stop

• Oh, is there? I don't remember that.
    I just know she likely would've been slowly approaching between shootouts in order to get close enough at a sudden pace for her Valkyrie attack.

...theres a whole section where Minnie is running in the crowd of walkers as she shoots and you need to go peak cover to shooter her with an

• You're right, I forgot that part. And I'm not defending it, I'm just saying Lee did the same thing. Sure it wasn't with a gun, but a meat cleaver and maybe a glass shard, all without being quite. It happens in S2 as well with Kenny mourning Sarita and Clem even possibly stabbing her in the head.

...theres a whole section where Minnie is running in the crowd of walkers as she shoots and you need to go peak cover to shooter her with an

• I feel you fam :rhyssad:

but gearbox's writing is kinda bad these days so they might fuck up all the Tales characters

• Bigby after Clementine gets her season saved and then today seeing Rhys and Fiona will be in Borderlands 3, making him the only one of the Holy Trinity of Telltale games to not get a follow up of any kind

• meant to say criticisms of TFS

AronDracula posted: »

What do you mean actually?

• sorry for the meme spam but F in chat please

• FFFFFFFFFFF

sorry for the meme spam but F in chat please

• edited March 2019

Oh we're pouring out a fat F for our boy Bigby over here!

• FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

• edited March 2019

FFFFF

F

FFFF

F

F