The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Which is odd, considering if those two things happened in the TV Show and/or comics, they would've been under mass criticism.

In his defense, they got direct permission to do so from Skybound and Kirkman to do it exactly like they did. They consulted with them to make sure it was fine, and they gave them the green light.

• edited April 2019

they would've been under mass criticism

For real. Kirkman doesn't really give a shit about the games he's just like "yeah ok do whatever you want" he's probably not happy with telltale breaking his rules but hasn't talked about it because who cares,this series is dead. I remember him not being happy about the whole "Javi's bi" thing and what they did with Jesus in ANF but yeah usually he doesnt give a shit.

Ghetsis posted: »

Which is odd, considering if those two things happened in the TV Show and/or comics, they would've been under mass criticism.

• I've never seen him ever say anything about Javi's bisexuality or criticisms regarding their use of Jesus. I mean, if he didn't trust Telltale at the time and never gave a shit about the games, why did he let them make a mini-series on Michonne, and then go onto incorporate one of Michonne's daughters into the comics?

iFoRias posted: »

they would've been under mass criticism For real. Kirkman doesn't really give a shit about the games he's just like "yeah ok do what

• @MetallicaRules I've never seen him ever say anything about Javi's bisexuality or criticisms regarding their use of Jesus.

I don't remember if it was something he was displeased with so much as him not being aware of it?
    It was a magazine interview, ircc.

I mean, if he didn't trust Telltale at the time and never gave a shit about the games, why did he let them make a mini-series on Michonne, and then go onto incorporate one of Michonne's daughters into the comics?

If I had to guess, it was based off of concepts he'd been tossing around to begin with and they basically gave him reason to go through with it.
    Wasn't Pete and Siddiq also in the comic?

iFoRias posted: »

they would've been under mass criticism For real. Kirkman doesn't really give a shit about the games he's just like "yeah ok do what

• The most unrealistic part of the series is that a rich guy would go to jail for white-collar crime.

• Good to see our God Omar is finally getting the recognition he deserves.

• No it was in the Letterhacks

DabigRG posted: »

@MetallicaRules I've never seen him ever say anything about Javi's bisexuality or criticisms regarding their use of Jesus. I don't r

• I knew AJ was a true Quickdraw Mcgraw. If he had his guns she'd be done so fast

• Forgive me Lord

• You have no authority over these lands

• good meme

You have no authority over these lands

• Head and neck wider than body headass

Shoutout to @ZombieKenny and @Grace_Hsin

• the final season 2

• i miss bigby

• edited April 2019

tfw you post your wolf meme on r/thewalkingdeadgame and everyone who comments has this strange need to go "skybound doesnt own the rights" despite the fact its an obvious joke

ʷʰʸ ᶦˢ ᶦᵗ ˢᵒ ᵇʳᵃᶦⁿ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᵐᵃⁿ

• The Walking Dead Season 5 Announced

• edited April 2019

What is wrong with the people on reddit?

• Tbf I’d also probably buy ANF 2. Javier was probably my favourite protagonist to play as.

What is wrong with the people on reddit? (Spoiler)

• WTF is this shit?

• I’m worried about how much effort went into making the clothes and hat fit

WTF is this shit?

• Not to much, the hat maybe 2 minutes and the shirt maybe 15 minutes.

Melton23 posted: »

I’m worried about how much effort went into making the clothes and hat fit

• You know, I'm not sure what Squidward being the fan says overall.

• It can be whatever you want it to be. ?

You know, I'm not sure what Squidward being the fan says overall.

• Secret Gang Beasts strategy to help you win every match: when your opponent is down smash their head in with a salt lick.

• edited April 2019

I love Kenny's pearl necklace.

BTW I was just playing Gangbeasts a second ago lol! ? @me if you want a real fight

Edit: Lee was a fail. I have Chuck tho

Joe_Momma posted: »

Secret Gang Beasts strategy to help you win every match: when your opponent is down smash their head in with a salt lick.

• oh lawd he comin bacc

• I know this happened a long time ago. But it still hurts man

• Took me a minute to realize what the fuck I was lookin at.

I know this happened a long time ago. But it still hurts man

• That sun looks painfully big

I know this happened a long time ago. But it still hurts man

• James: sees Clem’s leg on the floor of the barn

Credit to @twilight--princess

• friendly reminder Kenny dlc is coming out in 2 weeks

• Tragedy, thy name is Ben Paul.

Credit to @TheDerpGod

• I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry or both.

Tragedy, thy name is Ben Paul. Credit to @TheDerpGod

• It’s funny cos in my playthrough he was like “ima punch my own ticket if they grab me” ? I died and was all like “you do that!”. His traumatic event also has me pissing myself as well as the sad sad fact that he died a virgin ??

Tragedy, thy name is Ben Paul. Credit to @TheDerpGod

• I still don't understand why Clementine didn't go into the Avatar state in EP 4?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.