Meme and funny nonsense thread - The Wolf Among Us (Mobile Warning)

Comments

• edited February 2014

well you got me beat this all i could afford.

Alt text

'half joke'

cost me a fortune lol

• edited February 2014

Alt text I thought GLASS HIM meant this

• That'll be the ring I give to Phyre when I propose to her lol.

well you got me beat this all i could afford. 'half joke'

• No no Not MY PRECIOUS no hobbitses,...

Arrowify posted: »

That'll be the ring I give to Phyre when I propose to her lol.

• My Phyre's more PRECIOUS haha that would be funny if Phyre came and replied "I'm not yours to lose!"

No no Not MY PRECIOUS no hobbitses,...

• u guys r too dam funny. lol

My Phyre's more PRECIOUS haha that would be funny if Phyre came and replied "I'm not yours to lose!"

• edited February 2014

(I've taken this out so Phyre doesn't get angry with me)

u guys r too dam funny. lol

• Looking at this makes me feel hungry :P

• edited February 2014

XXXXAlt text

well im keeping the kittens cuz their just so dam cute:)

(I've taken this out so Phyre doesn't get angry with me)

• edited February 2014

Sorry haha didn't mean to scare you! These are Phyre's words.

XXXX well im keeping the kittens cuz their just so dam cute:)

• edited February 2014

I'll edit that and add quotes.

XXXX well im keeping the kittens cuz their just so dam cute:)

• ok phew, u r very SCARY! lol remind me not to get on ur bad side.

I'll edit that and add quotes.

• Lol you should worry about getting on Phyre's badside! Btw do you have a phone? If you do I'll send you my number via private message.

ok phew, u r very SCARY! lol remind me not to get on ur bad side.

• edited February 2014

ok I do but im kinda a shy person when I meet someone, even when talking on the phone I get so scared lol. but thanks for the offer though. :)

Lol you should worry about getting on Phyre's badside! Btw do you have a phone? If you do I'll send you my number via private message.

• I'm pretty shy too. How about a Skype?

ok I do but im kinda a shy person when I meet someone, even when talking on the phone I get so scared lol. but thanks for the offer though.

• edited February 2014

???? wut is that?
    ok I just looked that up. OMG no im a mess rit now lol. funny how ppl always wanna know wut I look like when I talk to them lol.

I'm pretty shy too. How about a Skype?

• Hahaha it's a free program with instant messaging. You can also start groups in it, and I was thinking of making a group for you, me, and Phyre to discuss TWAU and other games together.

???? wut is that? ok I just looked that up. OMG no im a mess rit now lol. funny how ppl always wanna know wut I look like when I talk to them lol.

• man u don't give up do u lol I don't know I mean it sounds nice but a little scary. the other thing that bothers me about this idea is that sometimes when I talk to ppl I get too attached to them, and get depressed when I can never really meet them. those r some of my reasons. But u really seem to be such a dam SWEETIE!

Hahaha it's a free program with instant messaging. You can also start groups in it, and I was thinking of making a group for you, me, and Phyre to discuss TWAU and other games together.

• Lol you don't need to talk just type. What do you say??

man u don't give up do u lol I don't know I mean it sounds nice but a little scary. the other thing that bothers me about this idea is that so

• edited February 2014

ok sure im in.:) I thought u were talking about one of those web cam thingies. lol

Lol you don't need to talk just type. What do you say??

• Yes!! Just go ahead and download the program, make an account, and I'll see you there!

ok sure im in.:) I thought u were talking about one of those web cam thingies. lol

• uhh what is the program called exactly? lol

Yes!! Just go ahead and download the program, make an account, and I'll see you there!

• Haha go to www.Skype.com and press the get started button, then create your account.

uhh what is the program called exactly? lol

• edited February 2014

ok one more question. how r u gonna know its me if I put my name on it? never mind they say pick a name lol.

Haha go to www.Skype.com and press the get started button, then create your account.

• I'll send you my Skype via private discussion.

ok one more question. how r u gonna know its me if I put my name on it? never mind they say pick a name lol.

• Oh, me too, Dark... Me too.

I sat there with a surprised look on my face for the longest time after that, I wasn't expecting that at all!

I was being all nice to him too! "Oh this guy's obviously suffered enough already, I'm sure he's telling the truth, guess it won't hurt to drink away the past with him a whil- HOLY SHIT BIGBY, WHAT THE HELL?"

I thought GLASS HIM meant this

• I know rit? it should of said something like GLASS HIS HEAD OPEN! lol really.

Pride posted: »

Oh, me too, Dark... Me too. I sat there with a surprised look on my face for the longest time after that, I wasn't expecting that at all!

• Actually nevermind I'll add you just tell me your Skype name and I'll say "It's me Arrowify"

• edited February 2014

DarkForce412. the same as my GT.:)

Actually nevermind I'll add you just tell me your Skype name and I'll say "It's me Arrowify"

• edited February 2014

It says ;;;;;;0 and :) for the same name. Is that you?

DarkForce412. the same as my GT.:)

• yes. they were saying uhh last name, so I just added ok um my favorite band.

It says ;;;;;;0 and for the same name. Is that you?

• Haha alright I sent you a friend request :)

yes. they were saying uhh last name, so I just added ok um my favorite band.

• edited February 2014

Did you get you get it yet? You should probably cross your Skype name out of your messages so you don't get spammed :)

yes. they were saying uhh last name, so I just added ok um my favorite band.

• yeah im trying to find where to see messages. or adding friends, kinda confusing lol

Did you get you get it yet? You should probably cross your Skype name out of your messages so you don't get spammed

• Like for Lord Of The Rings reference :)

I always think of them while traveling in the Shire, miss Phyre

• What?Why?

It's too bad Phyre lives in Europe

• edited February 2014

I ship Arrowify x DarkForce (ArrowiForce?Darkify?) :)

oooh forum love triangle

• You guys are just...Better friends with me on the internet than the people that are ACTUALLY right next to me now.I mean,i consider you two my friends,if that's okay. :)

Thanks haha I get my creative sparks from Phyre

• Oh,wait.I get it.Dirty dirty Arrowify LOL. XD Just kidding.Alt text

Phyre posted: »

What?Why?

• edited February 2014

That'll be the ring I give to Phyre when I propose to her lol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.