Meme and funny nonsense thread - The Wolf Among Us (Mobile Warning)

Comments

• Just kidding,i love you guys! :3

Phyre posted: »

I am not...http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Qoxg_DcqhsA#t=0

• I will make my future husband buy me this type of ring when he proposes.

well you got me beat this all i could afford. 'half joke'

• Oh my god,i said the exact same thing on the TWAU fanart thread XD.Great minds think alike,Darkforce... :)

I thought GLASS HIM meant this

• really? that's so funny lol I don't think I have a great mind but thanks.:) now ill glass u. lol no ill glass u like the picture.:)

Oh my god,i said the exact same thing on the TWAU fanart thread XD.Great minds think alike,Darkforce...

• LMFAO! ARROWIFORCE? god u r too dam funny.XD

I ship Arrowify x DarkForce (ArrowiForce?Darkify?)

• awwww that's so sweet. u really hit my soft spot.:)

You guys are just...Better friends with me on the internet than the people that are ACTUALLY right next to me now.I mean,i consider you two my friends,if that's okay.

• There are two poets on this site,who master the words with might.Thank you,good friend.And may the gods good luck to you send.

leemorry posted: »

Although I applaud your use of rhyme, I have no joke for you this time.

• Alt text Are YOU the one liking all my comments?I am being exceedingly sure about it...

LMFAO! ARROWIFORCE? god u r too dam funny.XD

• It's okay,Arrow.I won't get mad at you :)

Arrowify posted: »

(I've taken this out so Phyre doesn't get angry with me)

• I told u silly, everytime I see ur comments I add likes on it. I wish I could give u more though.:(

Are YOU the one liking all my comments?I am being exceedingly sure about it...

• edited February 2014

Alt text Can i call you my friend,too,DarkForce?

awwww that's so sweet. u really hit my soft spot.:)

• You are one if the nicest persons on the internet :) .I wish i would be American,so i could actually be your friend in person,if you'd like to,of course.I really like you and Arrow.You guys are better than my classmates or friends here!I think i will turn this thread into a DarkForce/Arrowify appreciation thread,just to show you how much the fact that you like me makes me very glad!And to annoy the other users,who are obviously getting tired of my peachy BS :)

I told u silly, everytime I see ur comments I add likes on it. I wish I could give u more though.:(

• OMG I always wanted that thank u so much sweetie. of course ill be friends with u, cuz your awesome.:D

Can i call you my friend,too,DarkForce?

• edited February 2014

Alt textthat's funny cuz I feel the same way Phyre theirs something really special about u that I really like.:) including Arrow, shes super nice. BTW the stuff u say isn't peachy BS its nice n sweet. like candy.:)

You are one if the nicest persons on the internet .I wish i would be American,so i could actually be your friend in person,if you'd like to,o

• Yay! :)

OMG I always wanted that thank u so much sweetie. of course ill be friends with u, cuz your awesome.:D

• I'm not yours to lose!

My Phyre's more PRECIOUS haha that would be funny if Phyre came and replied "I'm not yours to lose!"

• Lol I'm a guy, remember that thing I posted was Phyre not me :)

that's funny cuz I feel the same way Phyre theirs something really special about u that I really like.:) including Arrow, shes super nice. BTW the stuff u say isn't peachy BS its nice n sweet. like candy.:)

• edited February 2014

Yeah Phyre kudos for being amazing. Also btw guys I'm a GUY lol.

Yay!

• omg lol at first im like ok this dudes pretty cool, then I see that post about Phyre, that u were commenting, then I thought is he a shemale or something lol now u say ur a guy. im so confused lmao. O_O

Lol I'm a guy, remember that thing I posted was Phyre not me

• Aww I'm so embarrassed haha. Just forget I posted that thing :)

omg lol at first im like ok this dudes pretty cool, then I see that post about Phyre, that u were commenting, then I thought is he a shemale or something lol now u say ur a guy. im so confused lmao. O_O

• its cool man its totally fine, :D

Aww I'm so embarrassed haha. Just forget I posted that thing

• But the thing is Phyre thinks I'm a lesbian haha and she won't come on until tomorrow :(

its cool man its totally fine,

• wait she thinks ur a girl? r u serous? I just talked to her today n she said that u n I r like her best friends. awww she is so dam sweet.

But the thing is Phyre thinks I'm a lesbian haha and she won't come on until tomorrow

• Yeah haha I just wanna kiss her.

wait she thinks ur a girl? r u serous? I just talked to her today n she said that u n I r like her best friends. awww she is so dam sweet.

• lol yeah rit lol that was good man.:) yeah Bigbys a real angel lol.

• Well Faith probably said that because she's hooker lol. She forgot to give Bigby a discount!

• edited February 2014

I was...sure you're a girl?I dunno anymore.I have been mindfucked.Alt text

Lol I'm a guy, remember that thing I posted was Phyre not me

• On the demographics I wrote male. The details the details.

I was...sure you're a girl?I dunno anymore.I have been mindfucked.

• edited February 2014

...Alt text

Yeah haha I just wanna kiss her.

• JOKING. Haha this is the meme and funny nonsense thread after all :)

• So...Are both of you guys?Just so i get things clear in my mind...

wait she thinks ur a girl? r u serous? I just talked to her today n she said that u n I r like her best friends. awww she is so dam sweet.

• Ok.But weren't you the one that posted that you're a girl?On the age demographic thread?Or am i just getting things mixed up in my mind?I dunno.Either way,you are both still awesome,either guys or girls! :)

Yeah Phyre kudos for being amazing. Also btw guys I'm a GUY lol.

• yes its true im a guy, but I wouldn't mind if I was a girl. for a day that is lol. I don't know I guess u can say I have kinda a girly personality, and a guys. dam that sounded weird lol.O_O

So...Are both of you guys?Just so i get things clear in my mind...

• There's a fair chance Darkforce is in fact male, but I don't want set myself up for mindf*cking. Anyway is the discussion we had about female gamers the one that led you to the suspicion I was a girl? I'd be fooled too because there aren't many male gamers that respect women :)

So...Are both of you guys?Just so i get things clear in my mind...

• Haha nope! I guess I kept mine well hidden. Well DarkForce and I are glad you feel that way because we really like your personality.

Ok.But weren't you the one that posted that you're a girl?On the age demographic thread?Or am i just getting things mixed up in my mind?I dunno.Either way,you are both still awesome,either guys or girls!

• How old are you,DarkForce?I'm 14. :) .So is Arrow.

yes its true im a guy, but I wouldn't mind if I was a girl. for a day that is lol. I don't know I guess u can say I have kinda a girly personality, and a guys. dam that sounded weird lol.O_O

• Well, Faith said that she would visit Bigby in his apartment. Who knows what kind of 'statement' she might have made... ;)

Well Faith probably said that because she's hooker lol. She forgot to give Bigby a discount!

• wow I thought u were like 18 maybe 20, ur pretty mature and very funny for ur age.O_O

How old are you,DarkForce?I'm 14. .So is Arrow.

• Btw Phyre do you have a Skype? I helped DarkForce set his up yesterday, and we're ready to all chat in Skype if you are.

How old are you,DarkForce?I'm 14. .So is Arrow.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.