Game of Thrones Revealed

124»

Comments

• all righty then

AstroZombie posted: »

i was 7 years old in 2004 xD and i didn't speak english...

• Wow this makes me nostalgic. I could never understand everyone's overreactions when Telltale announce a game.

I still don't.

• It's either

OMG I LOVE YOU TELLTALE THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE DOING THIS UGH SO MUCH HYPE! CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE HURRY UP! OH, AND DON'T TAKE TOO LONG LIKE YOU DID WITH insert other Telltale game here AND MAKE CHOICES MATTER MORE LIKE insert other Telltale game here. THIS IS GONNA BE SO EPIC

or

UGH ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME TELLTALE? YOU'RE MAKING THIS INSTEAD OF A SEQUEL TO insert other Telltale game here . EVEN IF YOU COULDN'T DO THAT, YOU COULD PUT MORE EFFORT INTO insert other Telltale game here. YOUR COMPANY IS GOING DOWN THE TOILET, I REMEMBER WHEN YOU ACTUALLY MADE GOOD STUFF LIKE insert other Telltale game here

There is no middle ground

dojo32161 posted: »

Wow this makes me nostalgic. I could never understand everyone's overreactions when Telltale announce a game. I still don't.

• Nah, there is a middle ground. The people who go "Eh...", then don't say anything.

It's either OMG I LOVE YOU TELLTALE THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE DOING THIS UGH SO MUCH HYPE! CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE

• Aaaand now we gotta have a mod close this old thread.

• Yeah, threads like this one linked below where people doubt the potential of a new series are fairly common. People tore apart Wolf Among Us, Borderlands, Game of Thrones, you name it. However, people eventually come around in the end.

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/67594/telltale-thinks-game-of-thrones-is-bigger-than-twd-if-ttg-s-got-is-a-success-will-they-abandon-twd

It's either OMG I LOVE YOU TELLTALE THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE DOING THIS UGH SO MUCH HYPE! CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2015

Please don't necrobump old threads.

EDIT: I'm looking back at old posts, and geez - people thought four announced projects was a lot. :P

Now, we have Game of Thrones, Borderlands, Marvel, Minecraft, Walking Dead: Season 3, Michonne, Telltale's upcoming Super Show, and probably more.

This discussion has been closed.