Silly IGN.com....

13»

Comments

• edited July 2008
    *Jedi hand wave* You will start that again...
  • edited July 2008
    *waves hand* The truth will be revealed to you that Star Wars sucks.

EDIT: Come to think of it, don't ever say that to a diehard Star Wars nerd. Lest you feel the wrath of eons of information about how the movie is the greatest ever and how George Lucas is God.
  • edited July 2008
    Oh, too late. Middle school with + Obsessive Star Wars fan = LIVING HELL

Oh, and before I forget. Having OCD = LIVING HELL
  • edited July 2008
    Tandy 400 wrote: »
    EDIT: Come to think of it, don't ever say that to a diehard Star Wars nerd. Lest you feel the wrath of eons of information about how the movie is the greatest ever and how George Lucas is God.

All the information in the world about what a great universe and story he created can't change the fact that George Lucas writes terrible dialogue.
  • edited July 2008
    Holy Crap! What did I start. Let's get back on topic here about how silly IGN is with the release of SBCG4AP.
  • edited July 2008
    let's just say IGN is silly in general. we can do this because it's true.

i trust kotaku, wii fanboy, and destructoid, but then you get into the corporate muck with gamespot and IGN.
  • edited July 2008
    Wii Fanboy was sure Sam and Max was coming out for the Wii this week. ;)
  • edited July 2008
    to be fair, telltale said it would be out in july. and wii fanboy never said "HAY GUISE IT'S DEF. COMIN' OUT ON DA 28F!"
  • edited July 2008
    ...You're thinking of Strong Bad's game.

I'm talking the Wii disc version of Sam and Max, which never had a solid release date and hasn't even gone into production.
  • edited July 2008
    whoops! i didn't read your post carefully enough i guess.

and wow, i didn't realize that... i could have sworn there was a release date.

in fact, i seem to remember it being in august.
  • edited September 2008
    Hey, check it out, they totally did it again.

http://pc.ign.com/objects/142/14246365.html

It's like they pathologically cannot grasp the concept that some announced titles don't have fixed release dates.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    Maratanos wrote: »
    It's like they pathologically cannot grasp the concept that some announced titles don't have fixed release dates.

More likely their database requires that a release date be filled in so they took their best guess...
  • edited September 2008
    Except neither is true, because I know for a FACT that some of the games on the list have TBA listed, others just have a month, others have a quarter. So what I said isn't true. They simply are being incompetent in the examples.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.