Last post for for right now :). Guys I think I know who Clem thought was dead. Please read

2»

Comments

• What if it's Clementine's hamster XD

• I know but it has been the most reliable speculative source in the past

Luke132 posted: »

Just because they said it doesn't mean it's true you should know that

• No, not usually.

Crixus posted: »

No but usually the Wiki has been reliable for stuff like this before

• edited February 2014

This is as good as any situation to use this.

• Yeah, but Clem wouldn't have any reason to believe that Molly was dead to begin with. She was very self reliant when she was with the group and was alive and well when she left.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Or Molly. I hope it's Molly.

• I did the exact same thing to Molly. I just REALLY hope it's Christa. :)

I really liked her character, extremely upbeat for the circumstances and a damn good fighter (until I accidentally shot her in the hallway, oo

• I'm personally hoping for Kenny. Lily would also be promising.

My mind would be blown away if it was Lee (not having died, just simply passed out due to over exerting himself after the impromptu surgery and blood loss).

My personal fear would be that it was Danny (from 400 days).

• Who's to say whom she, Omid and Christa encountered in the last 14 months?

The "I thought you were dead person" has to be Kenny, Lilly, or Molly. Possibly Vernon but, I highly doubt it. Not trying to be a smart ass but, why would Clem think somebody was dead if she hasn't even met them?

• Yes Usually

roco300 posted: »

No, not usually.

• All she had to do was stop hopping around for like 3 seconds! lol

I did the exact same thing to Molly. I just REALLY hope it's Christa.

• Anyone who is left alone during the ZA can be deemed dead: especially one who is (determinately) shot.

Yeah, but Clem wouldn't have any reason to believe that Molly was dead to begin with. She was very self reliant when she was with the group and was alive and well when she left.

• edited February 2014

Its Definitely Maybelle. no one else makes sense guys :)

Alt text

• My money's on Kenny. :)

• Lol that would be funny if it was Maybelle the cow who she thought was dead lol. Moooo!!!!

• The Wiki is reliable for digging up those files but I highly doubt those files came with a description saying "Totally with Carver!"
    Those two guys could easily be with a different group. Knowing who their names are doesn't prove anything.

Yes Usually

• I personally think that having everyone from season 1 show up would be sloppy writing and just fan-service. Some people should just stay out of season 2. I kinda hated that she was too perfect of a character anyway, she had absolutely no flaws and was boring to interact with. Like Rick left many people behind during his travels but we almost never saw those characters again except for Morgan and that's it. They're heroes of their own story and should stay that way.

Or Molly. I hope it's Molly.

• Anyone can edit the wiki. It's not reliable in that respect.

I know but it has been the most reliable speculative source in the past

• I don't expect nor wish to see everyone from season 1, Molly is the only one actually.

I personally think that having everyone from season 1 show up would be sloppy writing and just fan-service. Some people should just stay out o

• Omigosh imagine if this actually happened. xD

"I thought you were dead!"

"Moo."

DeKaza posted: »

Its Definitely Maybelle. no one else makes sense guys

• edited February 2014

I highly doubt it someone we've never seen before. Why? well....

1: The trailer for 2x02 "A House Divided" ended on Clem saying those words, obviously for dramatic effect. So it would make sense for it to be someone who we have already known.

2: I bet everyone had either Kenny, Lilly, Molly, Christa or someone else in their minds as soon as Clem spoke those words. I very much doubt some random guy called Johnny was someone's first pick.

and 3: If it isn't someone we have met before, then everyone will be pissed off. I know I'll be.

• Not to be rude but that's all your bet is on right now. I think you need to step out of your box a little.

Possible but unlikely. I hope its not him, it would be bad writing in my opinion if it was him

• Seems pretty rude to me but I can guarantee it won't be him

Not to be rude but that's all your bet is on right now. I think you need to step out of your box a little.

• Well we'll see won't we i guess

The Wiki is reliable for digging up those files but I highly doubt those files came with a description saying "Totally with Carver!" Those two guys could easily be with a different group. Knowing who their names are doesn't prove anything.

• Pretty much this. Especially 3. If it's someone the player has never met, a ton of people will be angry because it would make no sense for such a dramatic cliffhanger to reveal someone we've never even met.

Glinda posted: »

I highly doubt it someone we've never seen before. Why? well.... 1: The trailer for 2x02 "A House Divided" ended on Clem saying those words

• Plot twist:

It's actually Roman, he was just unconscious. The bullet didn't penetrate right through his skull.

Alt text

^ LEGIT.

• This is so stupid to start a new thread about this to only presented theory witch is very hollow and poor, but also old as damn Jupiter. If you wanna tell your opinion on the subject that's fine but don't start a thread about it.

• Anyone can edit the wiki but almost everytime your edit will be deleted if you don´t have a good trustworth source. For example I changed troys name to "Troy Carver" and after two minutes I visited on his page again and his name changed back to Troy.

Anyone can edit the wiki. It's not reliable in that respect.

• Also I just checked the wiki, it doesn't say they're with Carver's group anymore. It got changed due to lack of evidence. If the wiki doesn't source it's information, don't believe it. Come on, they teach you that stuff in school these days, it's basic research knowledge.

Like if I wrote a paper and sourced Wikipedia, I would get laughed out of Campus and get a big fat zero.

I know but it has been the most reliable speculative source in the past

• edited February 2014

I highly doubt it, here's my reasons why:

1.No reason for Clem to know who he is, I doubt Clem knows what he looks like. Even if she was shown a picture, it's been almost two years, I doubt she would remember. Her memory isn't perfect.

2.Sloppy writing and too contrived.

3.Whoever's holding the group up is the leader, the two guys the camera focuses on have their guns lowered and are looking around, indicating that they're not the leaders.

4.Continuing on my last point. The kid is about Clementine's age, so unless he's a very small teenager or young adult, I doubt he would suddenly become the leader of a group of survivors or even be allowed a gun. Come on that's just ridiculous.

but its still a possibily that hes still alive and clem gets stunned about it

• edited February 2014

Yeah But I'm not planning to write a thesis about episode 2 so I don't think I need to worry about appropriate Academic Harvard Referencing. Look I'm just saying the few times I have checked it about my own theories it's been 9/10 times right, maybe I just got lucky or whatever but all I can say is what I know from my own experience with it, no need to be assholes about it and if you're not being an asshole about it I apologize but thats the way it's coming across to me

Also I just checked the wiki, it doesn't say they're with Carver's group anymore. It got changed due to lack of evidence. If the wiki doesn't

• It would make perfect story sense for it to be the guy who needed water.

er2rule posted: »

Like Crixus said, she doesn't know them and i don't think (and hope) Telltale will throw at us a person we don't know or we meet episode 1 and 2. That would be a huge let down, more than Nick/Kenny situation.

• Nothing is ever confirmed on the wiki :P

I believe on the wiki it was confirmed that the I thought you were dead person was a season 1 character so surely Lily or Kenny

• I think it's Kenny

• I think it doesn't matter.

• Your necrobump means nothing to me, peasant ?‍♂️❌

DabigRG posted: »

I think it doesn't matter.

• I didn't bump it, idiot.

Melton23 posted: »

Your necrobump means nothing to me, peasant ?‍♂️❌

• edited June 2019

Sorry. Your memes and comments about hidden things that either everyone already knows or that aren’t true made me go braindead

DabigRG posted: »

I didn't bump it, idiot.

• Ha Ha. all but five of the posts in thread were made before the series went to hell. It's kind of entertaining to go back and see threads where the series was being talked about with such enthusiasm.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.