The real reason for the delay...

13»

Comments

• edited August 2008
    ^ That's awesome.

Just remember, TellTale, I was a fan before you were famous! :p I totally have that mixtape you guys made before your first album! I followed your tour bus on *foot*!

Wait... what? I confused myself.
  • edited August 2008
    i wonder if this thread would have garnered the same reaction had it not been stickied.
  • edited August 2008
    Jake, Have you considered a do it your self approach and make an image that a person can print out freely and cut out the image to put into an empty dvd case. even include a dotted line for where to cut out the image to the right side. maybe a seperate image for both the pc an a wii version in their own style for each system?
  • edited August 2008
    Rob_mc_1 wrote: »
    Jake, Have you considered a do it your self approach and make an image that a person can print out freely and cut out the image to put into an empty dvd case. even include a dotted line for where to cut out the image to the right side. maybe a seperate image for both the pc an a wii version in their own style for each system?

I was thinking along the same lines, except my idea was a template for store-bought DVD-case fill-ins.
  • edited August 2008

Along the same lines of that, I'd have to say Sam & Max/ Strong Bad colorforms would be awesome!
  • edited August 2008
    even include a dotted line for where to cut out the image to the right side.
    That dotted line you expect me to cut along is like a caseless slap in my face!:D

no, seriously, the cut-out idea would be a nice alternative, if a real case would be impossible. however, i don't like dotted lines on my images. it's way nice to have such markings outside of the image, so they don't show when you're done.
  • edited August 2008
    So you guys going to buy green type monitors for the next instalment?

I personally think that's way too techy! I've only got the orange text on my compy.

Also, if you could put a poke in it so I can pause the tape deck I'd appreciate it.

-m0r
  • edited August 2008
    I completely agree with the pro-comedy people in this thread. I think Telltale is a cut above the rest of game producers because they do interact with the community. Telltale is not an amalgamation of nameless, faceless coders that work in secret, only coming out of their hidey holes to make official press releases like "The game is in production" "The game is finished" and "We are bankrupt". They are decent people who care about games and about community, and there is no other company (to my knowledge) that has an interactive forum like this where you can actually speak with and ask questions of the developers. That alone gives their company huge appeal, and makes me feel duty bound to buy their creations, if only to support decent artists (though the fact that I absolutely adore their Sam and Max games doesn't hurt).

And for the record, I had no idea that the game was even delayed until just now. At this point, I'm far more excited about it than I was before!
  • edited August 2008
    Nice. Geez, when Mike and Matt Chapman see this, I bet Strong Bad will go on a riot so large that his, er... comments to John in sbemail hygene look like compliments.
  • edited August 2008
    Dude... talk about a massive revival. The last post in this thread was 6 days ago, might be the biggest gap I have seen since that thread that had 2 months between the most current post and the one that killed it.
  • edited August 2008
    guessing you weren't around for the "whoops wrong year" comic-con thread.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.