How do you change user name?

edited December 2012 in Site Support
I ment to sign up as funkboy as in the type of music + the word boy and I got funboy. Please help

Comments

• edited August 2008
    You sure you don't want to stay as funboy? Do you not like fun? Either way there currently is no way for you to change your username but if you want it swithced over we can take care of that for you. Just let us know.
  • edited August 2008
    I would like it changed please!
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Done!
  • edited June 2009
    Since this is relevant to what I was going to ask about, I wanted to change from linkdragon to HoppyDragon, if it wouldn't be too much trouble oh benevolent Telltale Forum Gods. ;)
    edited June 2009
    Sorted!
  • edited June 2009
    David E wrote: »
    Sorted!
    Thanks a bunch! :)
  • edited July 2009
    EDIT: I thought I wanted my name changed, but all's good now, nevermind!
  • edited July 2009
    If it's not too much of a hassle, could you change my user name from puerulus to Random Variable? :o
    edited July 2009
    If it's not too much of a hassle, could you change my user name from puerulus to Random Variable? :o

Done. Hope it fits!
  • edited July 2009
    Done. Hope it fits!

It fits. Thanks! :)
  • edited September 2009
    Hi,

Could I I hassle you a little bit perhaps?
    I obviusly was a bit to tired when I entered my username.
    And worse... I didnt notice until today. :o

Could you be so kind and change my username so that the word penguin is spelled correctly?
  • edited September 2009
    Hi,

Could you be so kind and change my username so that the word penguin is spelled correctly?

Sorry, the genie can only grant 3 wishes...
    edited September 2009
    Hi,

Done!
  • edited September 2009
    Done!

Thank you very much!
  • edited September 2009
    Wow, David, you are like a legend. I was hoping to change my username to The Highway, but I don't know if that's taken, whether it would be too much trouble for you, or whether it will change all the names on the posts I've already done.

Just bestow your verdict, oh almighty David E!
  • edited September 2009
    Can mine be changed to "The Artist Formerly Known As Pale Man" or better yet, this symbol: prince_symbol2.jpg

Wait, nevermind. That's a terrible idea.
  • edited September 2009
    I want to change my name because at the start, I signed up with Jagger88, the username I use for anything which I don't think will last. But, after almost 200 posts, I think it's safe to say that a more... official... username is appropriate!
    edited September 2009
    Which username would that be? :)
  • edited September 2009
    Which username would that be? :)

He said The Highway in a previous post, so I would assume that is what he wants, heh.
    edited September 2009
    Oh! I am blind. You should be all set, sir.
  • edited September 2009
    Oh, wow! Thanks so much, David! I suppose it's good to get in early before you get really annoyed with all the requests, eh?

No chance of changing my name back, is there?
    Nah, I'm just screwing with you! Thanks again!
  • edited September 2009
    Could I change to XSandion please? I use it on every other forum.
  • edited February 2010
    I've changed my name in real life -- I'm not 'Nick' any more. Could you please change my username to Zoeytrope?
    edited February 2010
    Could I change to XSandion please? I use it on every other forum.

Ooh, it's been awhile. Do you still want this name change? Not sure how this slipped under the radar.
    Zoeytrope wrote: »
    I've changed my name in real life -- I'm not 'Nick' any more. Could you please change my username to Zoeytrope?

Done!
  • edited April 2010
    Could I please have my name changed to simply 'Hayden'? I'm sort of sick of having this mess (wce27) hanging off the end of my name.
  • edited April 2010
    what if there is already a hayden? what about capitalisations of the wce, so your name could be like "Hayden WCE" and drop the 27?
  • edited April 2010
    I think I'd prefer to get rid of the lot. I'm pretty sure I'm the first one to claim the name 'Hayden' on these forums, and if someone else wants it after I take it, then I'm afraid that it's their problem and not mine (not meaning that in the harsh way). Who knows, I might find something to add to the name later on anyway, like what I was talking about in the Banned Game.
  • edited April 2010
    but you're abandoning your favourite team! maybe we only won last time because of your username being mentioned by me?
    edited April 2010
    Hayden wrote: »
    Could I please have my name changed to simply 'Hayden'? I'm sort of sick of having this mess (wce27) hanging off the end of my name.

Done!
  • edited April 2010
    Can you change it so I am 4 years younger and in better shape?
  • edited April 2010
    Done!

Thankyou very much, it's a lot neater and is now pronounceable!
  • edited April 2010
    I wouldn't mind getting capitalised (Avistew instead of avistew) if that's not too much trouble.
  • edited April 2010
    Could you change my name too please, to ChrisColon or if it's taken, HaiColon. Haven't used that old username for years.
    edited April 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind getting capitalised (Avistew instead of avistew) if that's not too much trouble.

Done...
    ChrisColon wrote: »
    Could you change my name too please, to ChrisColon or if it's taken, HaiColon. Haven't used that old username for years.

...and done.
  • edited April 2010
    Done...

Thanks!
    *hugs*
  • edited April 2010
    Done...

...and done.

Thanks a lot :)
  • What the heck? David is awesome. I've been meaning to ask if I could drop "Thriftweed" from my name. The whole thing is too long, plus I'm not just a fan of Monkey Island anymore. Can it be done?
  • edited May 2010
    You... want to be called "Fancy Pants"?...
  • edited May 2010
    You... want to be called "Fancy Pants"?...

You... want to be called "The Highway"?...
  • edited May 2010
    Well, yes. What do you think sounds cooler, "The Highway" or "Jagger88"? Not to mention reads better and has whatever to do with Telltale Games, etc.
This discussion has been closed.