How do you change user name?

124»

Comments

• edited August 2013
    I want to change my username to Nate
  • edited August 2013
    Could I please get my username changed? I feel the one I made is to generic and I made it without thinking... Thanks!

I would like to change my name to "Nate" (without the quotation marks of course :) )

Thanks once again :D
  • edited August 2013
    Anyone here to help me??? :(

I'd really appreciate it :D
  • Could I please have my username changed to Ziero? If that's not available, Ziero1986 or Ziero86 would do also.

• Can I get my name changed to "LeeBron_Everett" please? (if i am spelling everett wrong can u correct it)

puzzlebox posted: »

Done!

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

For any inquiries about changing usernames, please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further. Please make sure to include your current username, along with the email address associated with your Telltale account, in the email.

Allton23 posted: »

Can I get my name changed to "LeeBron_Everett" please? (if i am spelling everett wrong can u correct it)

• didnt get an email back??

For any inquiries about changing usernames, please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to as

• Can u change mine to "LeeBron_Everett" please?

puzzlebox posted: »

Done!

I apologize for the inconvenience. Our Support Staff did not receive an email request. Please try emailing Support@Telltalegames.com again, and make sure to include the information I stated above, and they will be able to assist you further.

Allton23 posted: »

Can u change mine to "LeeBron_Everett" please?

• Still nothing lol

I apologize for the inconvenience. Our Support Staff did not receive an email request. Please try emailing Support@Telltalegames.com again, and make sure to include the information I stated above, and they will be able to assist you further.

• @TelltaleMike not exactly username, but I'm not able to change my bio. Do you know how to fix it? ><

You should be able to edit your Bio by clicking on the downward facing arrow on the top right of the webpage, then clicking Profile. Then once on your Profile page, there should be an Edit Bio button.

@TelltaleMike not exactly username, but I'm not able to change my bio. Do you know how to fix it? ><

• Hm, yes, I've done it thousands of times, haha. But it always come back to what was written before...

You should be able to edit your Bio by clicking on the downward facing arrow on the top right of the webpage, then clicking Profile. Then once on your Profile page, there should be an Edit Bio button.

I believe your Bio is now different from what it was when you originally asked for help. Can you please clarify if your Bio has changed to your preferred message?

Hm, yes, I've done it thousands of times, haha. But it always come back to what was written before...

• It has! Thank you for your time. :3

I believe your Bio is now different from what it was when you originally asked for help. Can you please clarify if your Bio has changed to your preferred message?

• Can I change my username as well? I want to change it to "Verzarian"

You sure you don't want to stay as funboy? Do you not like fun? Either way there currently is no way for you to change your username but if you want it swithced over we can take care of that for you. Just let us know.

For any inquiries about changing usernames, please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further. Please make sure to include your current username, along with the email address associated with your Telltale account, in the email.

Can I change my username as well? I want to change it to "Verzarian"

• Apologies for the bump, but I've contacted support@telltalegames.com and received the following response:

I apologize for the inconvenience. However, we are not able to update your username once it is created. If you wish, you can change your email address and then create a new account with your original email address, which would allow you to effectively select a new username.

Are username changes no longer possible?

Thanks, sorry for the bother.

You can only create a username when first creating an account. If you would like to change your username but keep the same email address, you will need to change the email address associated with your 'WulfenMortys' account, then create a new account, which would allow you to effectively select the username you prefer, while still using the email address that you prefer.

Apologies for the bump, but I've contacted support@telltalegames.com and received the following response: I apologize for the inconven

This discussion has been closed.