Strong Badia The Free

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    I like that you wrote fanfic that might have been written by Strong Bad, once he realized Samus was a girl.
  • edited August 2008
    eggheadeg4.jpg

I HAS THE BEST PHOTO EDITING SKILLZ EVER

THIS IS MY COVER FOR MY FANFIC DO YOU LIKE?

man why did you do that :\

strong bad's cool and all, but that girl is hot without his face shopped onto hers. i'm gonna have nightmares now.
  • edited August 2008
    Man, the only thing to make that crazier is if it became a mod in one of the Metroid games... O.o Or... a secret put in by Nintendo themself. O.O
  • eggheadeg4.jpg

I HAS THE BEST PHOTO EDITING SKILLZ EVER

THIS IS MY COVER FOR MY FANFIC DO YOU LIKE?
    XD Nice!
  • edited August 2008
    XD Nice!

you scare me man..
  • edited August 2008
    There should be a public execution of the Stick, since he's unable to pay his loitering permit and the use of the fanfare.
  • edited August 2008
    So what does everyone think the mini-game will be this time? I've heard it'll be Math Kickers.

Bring on Trogdor: Let's Burninate Phonics!!
  • edited August 2008
    No.Educational games are crap.
  • edited August 2008
    Seems like we're getting Math Kickers at some point, someguy.

Still.

I'd prefer to keep the in-jokes at least out of the minigames. I much prefer the original content over little nods to sbemails and toons that superfans will find amusing.
  • edited August 2008
    Seems like we're getting Math Kickers at some point, someguy.

Still.

I'd prefer to keep the in-jokes at least out of the minigames. I much prefer the original content over little nods to sbemails and toons that superfans will find amusing.

Hey, math I can take, and I will probably laugh at the execution of a fighting math game, but phonics is too far.
  • edited August 2008
    Kids these days are so ingrateful. Why, in my day you had to walk across ten miles of snow just to play Reader Rabbit (even in the middle of summer!), and we were thankful, dammit! You little whippersnappers don't know how good you got it. Frankly, you disgust me, good sah.
  • edited August 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Kids these days are so ingrateful. Why, in my day you had to walk across ten miles of snow just to play Reader Rabbit (even in the middle of summer!), and we were thankful, dammit! You little whippersnappers don't know how good you got it. Frankly, you disgust me, good sah.

Well, the only educational games we get are mario is missing and mario teaches typing.
  • edited August 2008
    Soooo...is the hype over Episode 1 over yet?
  • edited August 2008
    Soooo...is the hype over Episode 1 over yet?

by far...:(
  • edited August 2008
    I noticed that in the locker room, there was a poster on the wall that had the same KOT image that is displayed on Strong Bad's computer at the end of the episode.
  • edited August 2008
    The icon for the Municipality (his army). The icon that looks like Dr. Robotnic's.
  • edited August 2008
    No, it's supposed to look like darth vader.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    No, it's supposed to look like darth vader.

Other than Halloween costumes, the Chaps rarely make something that's a reference to just one thing, so it seems fairly rude to correct someone like that.
  • edited August 2008
    I'm sorry, but I'm sure if it's multiple references, dath vader is one.It might be because those guys who are in the municapality remind me of storm troopers...
  • edited August 2008
    FWIW, I've always gotten more of a Dr. Eggman vibe from the Municipality logo.
  • edited August 2008
    Icons oh-so-simmaler are all over Robotnic's stuff in Sonic Adventure 2 and Shadow the Hedgehog(game, not guy).
  • Yes. Yes I do. I scare babies.

*cough*

Anyways, hopefully SBTF (Strong Badia the Free) will come out earlier than Homestar Ruiner, because it's already being playtested...
  • edited August 2008
    So, how about them moosehead modes, eh?
  • edited August 2008
    at the end of the preview for the next episode, when strong mad is behind the "TaranCHula" sign, is he holding 2 wooden Metroid's?

I guess when you mention it they do kinda look like Metroids, but when he shouts "ICE BREATH!!!!! FIRE BREATH!!!!!" I immediately think of that boss from the SNES Legend of Zelda.
  • edited August 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    FWIW, I've always gotten more of a Dr. Eggman vibe from the Municipality logo.

who is this eggman you speak of? is he one of dr. robotnik's henchmen?
  • edited August 2008
    Wow, you're really out of your game. According to Sonic: You're Too Slow: The Video Game: The Movie: The Strategy Guide, Dr. Eggman IS Dr. Robotnik.
  • edited August 2008
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Wow, you're really out of your game. According to Sonic: You're Too Slow: The Video Game: The Movie: The Strategy Guide, Dr. Eggman IS Dr. Robotnik.
    (He knows. He's just one of those Genesis purists who refuse to call him Eggman.)
    For the record, Eggman was his original name. Localization changed it to Robotnik, and then Eggman got retconned into his nickname. SA2:B was my first Sonic game, so I've always known him as such.
  • edited August 2008
    In SA 1, Sonic called him Eggman and Egghead to make fun of him. Robotnik hated it, yet from then on he called himself that. The line "...I am the Eggman, that's what I am..." in his song in SA2(:B) started it all, I think. Although I thought I heard him call himself, and refferd to as by Sonic, Robotnic in the 2006 Sonic the Hedgehog. Anyway...
  • edited August 2008
    Well, it's a mocking nickname, but it kind of got flanderized into the name everybody uses for him. Also, what 2006 Sonic the Hedgehog? I don't know what your talking about, and I'm certain that if I did there would be know BS time travel bollocks involved.
  • edited August 2008
    Ben Again wrote: »

the failed Sonic 2006 Game
  • edited August 2008
    if anyone wants to know when Strong Badia the Free is coming,
    Telltale will update on a Wednesday 2 weeks before the game comes out, so there..don't thank me for getting this thread back on topic.
  • edited August 2008
    (back on Topic)
    Oh boy! Homsar is in the game! and we get to go to Club Technochocolate! I love you Telltale!
  • edited August 2008
    yeah he looks good!
  • edited August 2008
    Back on tpic, anyone besides me hope there will be some form of videlectrix game -like battle sequence in the end?But not like narnia.That movie sucked.
  • edited August 2008
    an ending battle sequence would be sweet!
  • edited August 2008
    Super Strong Bad RPG: Legend of the Seven Dorks would be the best ending ever.
  • edited August 2008
    Super Strong Bad RPG: Legend of the Seven Dorks would be the best ending ever.

Yes.Yes it would.
    geno.gif=homsar_evolution_current.png
  • edited August 2008
    "Alright, Homsar! Your turn!" "AAAaaaaAAAAAA! I'm a flyin' crunchberry!" CRITICAL DAMAGE!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.