What Comes After(A Walking Dead Fan-Fic)

Comments

• And now I need to go digging through for all the characters I forgot to add. I should really just keep it up to date.

Zyphon posted: »

Okay, I'll admit, I kind of ignored this for a bit, I'm going to update the story so far and add all the new characters, and from then on I'

• I've updated the character list, and all of your characters are now listed as being written by -------TheBroski, is that okay?

That's why I'm sure some mod actually hates me and if they see "broski" at the end of a name they'll laugh and then ban the broski. A nor

• Well, it's updated as much as it will be, if I missed any characters, please let me know.

And now I need to go digging through for all the characters I forgot to add. I should really just keep it up to date.

• Fuck, I didn't save the edit.

Well, it's updated as much as it will be, if I missed any characters, please let me know.

• Thank God for reopening tabs.

Fuck, I didn't save the edit.

• Paul

After looking around for a minute, Paul noticed that one of the doors to the semis was closed.... Closed, but not latched. That meant it had to have been closed from the inside. A smile broke out on his face. Without making a noise, and without telling anyone else, he slowly made his way to the semi. Whoever was in there had to be scared shitless, the thought widened his smile. Maybe he'd get lucky, because as much as he liked taking their supplies, he hadn't had a woman since that bitch Jolene back when they had a deal with those dairy farmers. Her and her daughter. He liked to think that he'd only taken the daughter because Jolene ran away, that it was the goddamn apocalypse, and he didn't really have a choice.

After about a year of living in this world, he knew that was bullshit. He'd done it because he had fucking liked it, and wouldn't it be great if he could do it again...

Daniel

The inside of the semi was big, bigger than normal, and luckily, there was plenty of stuff it in. Furniture mostly. Chairs, couches, tables. After the semi had crashed into the other one, it had gone all over the place. After maybe a minute of just staying quiet, Daniel decided that their chances of not being spotted were better if they hid. Without saying a word, he gently pulled Ivy along to the back of the semi and hid behind a large armchair.

Only a few moments later, the door opened up.

• edited March 2014

Lisa

I'd been tossed to the floor like a rag doll, that's pretty much all I remember...

I wake up, my legs are stiff and I don't feel good. I feel quite sick, I ache...

BANG!

I hear the sounds of a door open...my eye's are slowly regathering their sight. I see the bandits laughing, drinking some beers, then a different one runs in and says something about guns and they all run to a spot.

I can't get up, my eyesight is dodgy and my hearing is off. I see them shooting...something...some...walker...

I see my bow against the table...I try to crawl but, I can't move, it's almost as if, I'm stuck...but I'm not.

I hear a bandit scream and fall to the floor...I then realize that walkers are attacking the mall. I see several bandits start to run, but then I hear one say "get the girl!" as my hearing get's itself together.

I start to close my eyes as I imagine a bandit grab me but...instead I feel what feels to be a walker biting my leg.......

• edited March 2014

This thread is pretty dead on the weekdays. I guess it's work\school. Anyway,

Theodore

Theo is ready to shoot Will, but then notices Molly, Liz, and Anna in the RV. "You Motherfucker, you were 2 seconds away from giving the Devil my regards now get your ass in the RV." Theo says to Will, they both along with Bo get in the RV. "Are we heading back to the Semi's?" Theo asks Molly.

• Angel
    "I got a map right here" she gives Frankie a smile and reaches for her pocket "If were just gonna wander we might as well have a plan to find our families... So uh, where is she?" Angel says beginning to trust Frankie just a little.

• edited March 2014

Paul's Additional Bandits

Jake Trotter- Trigger happy lunatic, loyal, coward when the odds are against him

Bart Wilson- Paul's most trusted follower, the muscle, brave,

Rhea Wonch- Female fatale, manipulative,amazing actress and liar

By the way all my characters including Issac are minors (can be used by others).

• There shouldn't be a female bandit. These guys are rapists, remember?

Paul's Additional Bandits Jake Trotter- Trigger happy lunatic, loyal, coward when the odds are against him Bart Wilson- Paul's most tr

• Wasn't there a female bandit in the game named Linda? And when Jolene was getting r**ed she said Jake, Bart, Linda your all rapist monsters. Or something like that.

There shouldn't be a female bandit. These guys are rapists, remember?

• Plus Lee, Carley/Doug, and Lily killed those 3 people.

Wasn't there a female bandit in the game named Linda? And when Jolene was getting r**ed she said Jake, Bart, Linda your all rapist monsters. Or something like that.

• Frankie

Frankie took the map from Angel. "She was in Sunny Side Camp Resort, just north from here" She said "she might still be held up there"

• Han

Han was in a mix of emotions, sorrow and anger. And after hearing the words of the man, he really wanted to shut him up, but he had other things in mind. He took what was left of his brothers body and walked towards the map that was left at the inn..the grave yard, looks like I am heading there. He took some of the supplies left at the inn, along with his rifle and he started heading to the grave yard with his brothers body. He noticed that the zombies walked right past him, the scent of his brothers deceased body protected him from the zombies.

• Elisha

Elisha breathed slowly and steadily, trying to calm himself down. The kid walked past him with the rifle and some corpse. "Shit." He muttered as shame engulfed his body. Elisha looked at Phoenix. "What happened, man?"

• Angel
    "Leah and Trina were living in Atlanta last time I checked, we can just follow this road North and we can find both your daughter and my Family."

• are you implying what I think you're implying, because Daniel is getting raped before Ivy. :(

Paul After looking around for a minute, Paul noticed that one of the doors to the semis was closed.... Closed, but not latched. That mean

• Ivy

Ivy followed Daniels silent instructions and hid behind the armchair, only to hear the door open up. She clutched at Aaron's axe, but stayed hidden. Daniel moved his finger towards his lips, telling her to keep quiet, so Ivy mouthed the words "What are we gonna do?"

• I love how you put -----thebroski. xD

• Oh right, I forgot that, there was a bandit named Linda.

Still, I think that at this point, several months after S1, things would have changed...

So... I don't really think there should be a female bandit within this particular group of bandits.

Wasn't there a female bandit in the game named Linda? And when Jolene was getting r**ed she said Jake, Bart, Linda your all rapist monsters. Or something like that.

• Couldn't think of anything else to set it as, I'll set it to whatever your account is once all this nonsense with you getting banned is sorted.

I love how you put -----thebroski. xD

• edited March 2014

Paul

Paul walked into the back of the semi calmly, still with a huge grin on his face. Whatever was about to happen would be a whole lot of fun. He drew his gun and walked closer to the back. "Now I know y'all fuckers are you in here, so you may as well just give up now. It's a small space, you can't fucking hide forever."

Daniel

Daniel quickly went through the options in hi head. Staying hidden wasn't really an option, somehow, he knew they were here. Maybe he was bluffing... but if they took that chance and stayed hidden, there was a good chance that he wasn't bluffing, and he wouldn't stop until he found them. He could shoot him, and then try and make a run for it with Ivy, but there were more outside, the chances of them making it out of there alive were low.

The only other option was surrender, and that was basically a death sentence.

But it had already been a little while, maybe the RV was headed back, if they managed to just stay hidden until then... He quickly turned to Ivy and mouthed, "We wait." There wasn't much else they could do really. If he found them before the RV got there, Daniel would kill him, and maybe try and make a stand. There was plenty of cover inside the semi, they might make it out alive that way too.

• I am exactly implying that, and they'd eat Daniel before they'd rape him.

Don't worry, nothing too bad will happen to Ivy... maybe. Depends on if the RV groups makes a valiant rescue after Daniel and Ivy get captured or not.

are you implying what I think you're implying, because Daniel is getting raped before Ivy.

• Ivy

Ivy didn't really like Daniels plan... but he was a good leader. She should do what he says, until Molly comes back. Please hurry.

Molly

"Hurry up. We have to get to Ivy. There might still be geek- Walkers..." Molly was panicking, but tried not to let it show.

• Will

Will watched someone unfamiliar get into the drivers seat. They began to drive back towards the semis. Will sat in the corner face in his hands. I hope they're alright, he thought to himself.

• What others options are there really?

Ivy Ivy didn't really like Daniels plan... but he was a good leader. She should do what he says, until Molly comes back. Please hurry.

• She's 9. She's scared. There are no other options. :)

What others options are there really?

• Phoenix (He was hiding in the closet, not sure how Elisha saw me... Lol, not a big deal though.)

"Just... Leave us alone.. Please... Just don't do anything..."

• edited March 2014

Han

Han had arrived at the graveyard, it wasnt that far off from the Cabin. He had avoided the zombies because he had Hal's guts spilling all over him. He dug up a empty grave and laid Hal in it, he took a nice Rose off from a area near the grave, he threw it in with Hal's body and the Teddy Bear. He did his final prayers and covered the grave and added more flowers on top of it.

He began too look at his map. Alright, time to back travel. If I follow this map, I could lead myself back to the area of where the Semi's are using this map. And if Phoenix said that they all got seperated, I am sure some stayed back..I got to hurry. He plotted the area with his map and had enough guts spilled on him to carry on the trip and hopefully make it back without being spotted. its time to go. He said to himself as he began to backtrack.

• Frankie

"Sounds like a plan" Frankie chimed. She hauled her backpack firmly across her and began following Angel who was engrossed in her map. This was going to be a long road, but if Zara was at the end of it, it would be worth it.

• edited March 2014

Kieran

I'm walking to the mall, I have my bag on me and my handgun. My knee hurts but I'm not losing more blood thanks to the bandage.

I see a huge amount of tree's, but nothing entices me until I see a little bag camped up on a tree. I climb and open it. Binoculars and that's it, I wonder who'd leave that there. I look through the binoculars and I see the mall so I climb down the tree and start walking again.

When I get to the mall I hear lots of shouting, but then I turn the corner looking for the door entrance and see several walkers rushing in. Shit...

I look through a window, bandits with guns...Lisa...Weapons...LISA!

I see her and realize she is on the ground, she isn't moving but her eyes are open...god damn it.

I see a bandit dying before kicking the window open.

"Get the girl!" I hear a bandit say.

I shoot a bandit in the head with my handgun before going over to Lisa. I see a walker on her and I shoot it in the head.

"Stay the fuck back!" I shout as I fire my handgun at all the bandits and walkers, I pick up Lisa's bow and shoot one in the head. I put it in my backpack quickly.

I pick up one of the bandit's Automatic weapons and start spraying and praying.

I shoot several bandits but there's too many walkers. I throw the Automatic Weapon on the floor because of weight and grab Lisa. I pick up her up and start running out of here.

I don't even care, I just run, I don't care about the walkers, I just...Run...

I see a little shed and I kick the door open and I lay Lisa down.

"Kier---Kieran...I'm...my knee..." I hear Lisa stutter.

"Wha...." I say before I see the bite...

Lisa's knee has been bit. I reach out for my knife.

"Don't worry I'll cut it off!" I shout.

"No..." Lisa says.

"What?" I ask.

"I...don't want to live...this world...is too much..." Lisa stutters.

"But...you can't give up!" I say.

"My family's gone..please...shoot me" Lisa says.

"But..." I try to say.

"No. This world is too much...the dead...walking...literally, I'm going to heaven...where life...is normal and I can see my family" Lisa says.

"Ok..." I say wanting to fulfill her final wish.

I aim the bullet of the gun...I sway it over your head.

"Bye Lisa" I say before I aim the gun over her head...and pull the trigger....

I leave the shed...not even caring anymore. The gunshot had attracted a hoard. I don't care.

I shoot one in the head to leave an opening and start making my one to where the group were. I figure I can get back to the semi's or maybe find the RV. I get Lisa's bow out and shoot one in the head and recollect the arrow.

NOTE: I would like Kieran to find the RV. He's just been through like 200% shit and I'm going to make him relax for a while xD

• You could make him find the Semis. Ivy and Daniel need the help.

Kieran I'm walking to the mall, I have my bag on me and my handgun. My knee hurts but I'm not losing more blood thanks to the bandage.

• Theodore

"Which way man? Which Motherfucking way!?" Theo asks Will. Will points Right, as Theo drives back to the Semi's he thinks about his Brother, how he saw him be brutally murdered by Billy. There was nothing he could do about it. He also thinks about his Wife, who died the first days, being 7 Months pregnant.

Theo pulls over and hits the steering wheel. The RV group are staring at Theo, worrying... After a few seconds go by, Molly asks, "Are you okay Theo?" "Not really... But I gotta take a piss." Theo gets out the RV, and walks to a tree. He whispers to himself, "Always gotta take a Motherfuckin' piss."

• edited March 2014

Elisha

"Whoever you are, I'm sorry that I acted like a dick. I ain't gonna hurt you. Come on out, man." After a second, Elisha heard the distant roars and barks of guns coming from the highway. "The fuck is that?" Elisha asked as he began looking for possible weapons. He found a decent amount of gasoline and some empty bottles. "Well," he muttered. "I'm one lucky motherfucker today." And he began making Molotovs.

• Maybe the people in the RV will get the semi's(like Twistee's post says they are) and Kieran help's midway because I'd like Kieran to reunite with the group.

You could make him find the Semis. Ivy and Daniel need the help.

• Just edited my post so Kieran grabbed Lisa's bow, I was originally supposed to do that but I completely forgot.

• edited March 2014

Ok I'll switch it out with

Ryan Henderson- A con man who behind all his charm and smug looks is guile and violent nature

Oh and Bart and Jake have unknown status's. We never see which exact bandit they are and only Linda was known to have died, but if you want I'll change their names too. Hmm like Mason Carter (Bart) and Jamie Wells (Jake).

Oh right, I forgot that, there was a bandit named Linda. Still, I think that at this point, several months after S1, things would have ch

• Okay, I'm confused.

I thought Han was in the small cabin with me and Elisha. Please explain?

• No, TheWalkingSheep posted that Han went to the graveyard and is now headin to the semi's.

Okay, I'm confused. I thought Han was in the small cabin with me and Elisha. Please explain?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.