[UPDATED!] Walking Dead Map (Spoilers)

2»

Comments

• It's the overrun camp where Rick looks for gas in the first TV series episode. It isn't featured in the comics from what I can tell but I included it anyway simply because I had a location for it and I figure it probably existed even though no character in the comic visited it. King County is obviously from the TV series as well, since it's Rick's home there, I included it with the TV symbol just to show the significant difference in distance from Atlanta between that and Cynthiana.

Zyphon posted: »

Oh... And what's Fairburn Camp?

• Walter did say Kenny and Sarita had been staying with them for a few weeks.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

I'd have been fine with no itywdg. But that's besides the point. Look at all those miles and miles and miles and miles or possible routes

• You mean the camp in the first intro with the little girl walker?

Tyranniac posted: »

It's the overrun camp where Rick looks for gas in the first TV series episode. It isn't featured in the comics from what I can tell but I in

• Yeah, that's the one.

You mean the camp in the first intro with the little girl walker?

• Wouldn't even be surprised if just after the end of season 2, the comics introduces us to a kid named Clementine ...

• I would be, Kirkman doesn't do silly stuff like that.

Wouldn't even be surprised if just after the end of season 2, the comics introduces us to a kid named Clementine ...

• Good point. It's still a laughable idea.

Krisentine posted: »

Walter did say Kenny and Sarita had been staying with them for a few weeks.

• This map is pretty badass.

• I'd like to say I felt that way. It felt so forced to me. Perhaps it was because they left it in the trailer and I saw it coming, I think it would have played better emotionally to me if it was out of the blue. But for whatever reason it was just meh.

Dragonleaf posted: »

You are right when you say it is an extremely astronomically small chance, but I'm just honestly happy we got to see a familiar face again. (Seriously, I would put the ITYWD scene on my top 5 favorite video game moments easily.)

• Alt text

Thank ya.

Galdis posted: »

This map is pretty badass.

• Lee said his wife was in Virginia. Rebecca??!! The cabin is around there.... Coincidence?

• edited March 2014

Lee's wife was named Sam. In the scraped content for Episode 2, there was going to be a dream sequence where either Carley or Doug, whoever you didn't save, confronted Lee about him killing the senator. I forget what the senator's name was, but his wife's name was Sam.

Lee said his wife was in Virginia. Rebecca??!! The cabin is around there.... Coincidence?

• I have updated the original post with more markers, more zoom-ins and explanations for markers!

• Hey, so I was looking through pictures of cabins in Lone Pines Winter Park and I think I found a picture of close relation to the cabin. If I find one of better resemblance, I'll be sure to update it.

Alt text

• Nice job. That is some serious dedication.

• Oh. Where can I find that?

Lee's wife was named Sam. In the scraped content for Episode 2, there was going to be a dream sequence where either Carley or Doug, whoever

• But... the park doesn't exist. Only the mountain does.

Hey, so I was looking through pictures of cabins in Lone Pines Winter Park and I think I found a picture of close relation to the cabin. If I find one of better resemblance, I'll be sure to update it.

• Thanks! I'm glad it's of interest to the community, just made it for myself to start with.

Krisentine posted: »

Nice job. That is some serious dedication.

• Weird...

But... the park doesn't exist. Only the mountain does.

• I just typed 'Lone Pines' in google and skimmed the pics of lodges and cabins around the area and found a cabin of close relation to the one in the game.

But... the park doesn't exist. Only the mountain does.

• Awesome work! Finally another fan of the game, comics and show!

• edited March 2014

The map was pretty nice before, but now it's just badass. This is good work, Tyranniac. Especially with locations from the game, comics, AND show all on it.

• edited March 2014

highfive

Rigtail posted: »

Awesome work! Finally another fan of the game, comics and show!

• Thanks a lot! I'll update when new locations are learned of (or if I've missed something).

Rock114 posted: »

The map was pretty nice before, but now it's just badass. This is good work, Tyranniac. Especially with locations from the game, comics, AND show all on it.

• How do you figure that The Kingdom is so close to The Sanctuary, and where exactly is the Hilltop?

Also, great job! And "Kenny's Dream" is hilarious. XD

• edited March 2014

There's a page somewhere that shows all the scraped content for the game. I forget exactly where. I think it was on PC wiki or something like that?

Edit, the link is now below this comment.

Oh. Where can I find that?

• edited March 2014

Here it is.

Link

Oh. Where can I find that?

• Thanks! Maybe she got a name change? I doubt it but thanks for the link!

Here it is. Link

• Well, I'm pretty certain about the Kingdom's location, since it looks exactly like a real life high school in D.C. I agree my placement of Sanctuary is very close to the Kingdom, which feels a bit odd, but it's the only industrial area with long chimney's I've found in D.C. Will change if I find a more likely location.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean with the Hilltop.

How do you figure that The Kingdom is so close to The Sanctuary, and where exactly is the Hilltop? Also, great job! And "Kenny's Dream" is hilarious. XD

• Hey! Just saw your reddit post.

Yeah... I got nothing better to say.

• Never mind about the Hilltop, I just didn't see it on the map before, thanks for the explanation, and again, great work!

Well, I'm pretty certain about the Kingdom's location, since it looks exactly like a real life high school in D.C. I agree my placement of S

• Heh, yeah, figured I'd post it there as well since it was well-received here ::)

Hey! Just saw your reddit post. Yeah... I got nothing better to say.

• Ah, okay. Yeah it's kind of on the edge of the map xxD

Never mind about the Hilltop, I just didn't see it on the map before, thanks for the explanation, and again, great work!

• Updated location of the Greene Family Farm to a more accurate distance from prison and more in line with Kenny and family finding their way there. Still one of the more uncertain markers of course.

• I've added a download link for the Google Earth markers in case someone wants to take a closer look!

• nice.... good work

• I've asked this once before, but I didn't get an answer.

Could someone please tell me where in Tennessee or otherwise is Howe's Hardware location?

• Howe´s in real life is called Lowe´s :P

MaconMajr posted: »

I've asked this once before, but I didn't get an answer. Could someone please tell me where in Tennessee or otherwise is Howe's Hardware location?

• Alt text

Ok laughs aside, can I please have an actual answer?

supersagig posted: »

Howe´s in real life is called Lowe´s :P

• Bye mom I'm going to Clementine's house!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.