EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• Same here. I live in NYC too.

ImSnowWhite posted: »

Im in my warm apartment in NYC

• Turkeys.

Plural form.

And, yeah. My grandparents live here, and i come here during the weekends, and we DO INDEED have turkeys...

You live in a placed called "Turkey"?

• Okay I will make a steam account this Sunday as I'm taking a break from the computer on Saturday.

Azlyn posted: »

Yeah, it is, do you really think people would PAY for a thing were you get to download games for which you usually PAY? XD Lewl, no, i'm one greedy-ass bitch, i wouldn't pay for no Steam.

• I have finished my chicken nugget. I can still taste its deliciousness.

My grandmother is now watching Indian drama shows.

• Wow nice :) Lots of people on the forum live here

TWDFan86 posted: »

Same here. I live in NYC too.

• I wish I lived in Miami Florida :( I went there for vacation once such a nice weather all the time

SaltLick305 posted: »

-Planet Earth -Sunny and Hot Miami Florida -Just came back from my morning workout -Having lunch. Don't know if that was good enough for you but there you have it.

• But, I thought I was the only one, lol. I live in The Bronx.

Wow nice Lots of people on the forum live here

• Alright, here's a full status report: Someplace on earth called Hueland, In the state of All Saints' Bay, in a city called Soteropolis, in an apartment, sitting on a chair, using the computer, tapping the keyboard's keys.

I see

• I'm going to eat a chicken and steak burrito with extra cheese and white rice after school.

Chipotle FTW.

Why can't school end faster?

I have finished my chicken nugget. I can still taste its deliciousness. My grandmother is now watching Indian drama shows.

• Cool :3

IF YOU DON'T FRIEND ME ON STEAM ONCE YOU GOT AND ACCOUNT I SWEAR I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL BURN THE EVER-LOVING LIFE OUT OF YOU.

I love you <3

Okay I will make a steam account this Sunday as I'm taking a break from the computer on Saturday.

• Oh, yeah. I live in guilty Germany. Surprisingly enough, not in a prison, despite being guilty.

Let's all talk for a while Where is everyone ??

• I guess you forgot this image

Alt text

Cool IF YOU DON'T FRIEND ME ON STEAM ONCE YOU GOT AND ACCOUNT I SWEAR I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL BURN THE EVER-LOVING LIFE OUT OF YOU. I love you

• I wish I was there. We still have snow in Minnesota... STILL!

Yesterday there was snowflakes big enough to give you a concussion!

SaltLick305 posted: »

-Planet Earth -Sunny and Hot Miami Florida -Just came back from my morning workout -Having lunch. Don't know if that was good enough for you but there you have it.

• I'll have two numbers 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

I'm going to eat a chicken and steak burrito with extra cheese and white rice after school. Chipotle FTW. Why can't school end faster?

• Get your own damn food!

Rafoli posted: »

I'll have two numbers 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

• Well you don't have to be a bitch about it!

Get your own damn food!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Im from England :)

Let's all talk for a while Where is everyone ??

• Good Advise. But what's your steam name again?

Cool IF YOU DON'T FRIEND ME ON STEAM ONCE YOU GOT AND ACCOUNT I SWEAR I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL BURN THE EVER-LOVING LIFE OUT OF YOU. I love you

• The nugget taste has now diminished from my mouth. I am reading "Watership Down" while writing this. It's a book about bunnies. Fuck yeah, bunnies.

• [Hops in the book]

The nugget taste has now diminished from my mouth. I am reading "Watership Down" while writing this. It's a book about bunnies. Fuck yeah, bunnies.

• It never snows here, Just right know its 70 degrees outside so I'll just chill at the pool for a while before going to my girl's house.

I wouldn't leave this place for nothin' lol.

I wish I was there. We still have snow in Minnesota... STILL! Yesterday there was snowflakes big enough to give you a concussion!

• Alt text

[Hops in the book]

• Nah, i just avoided it. It's old, now.

I guess you forgot this image

AzlynCaptor. Azlyn.

Good Advise. But what's your steam name again?

• Suddenly pokes everyone

• Alt text

Nah, i just avoided it. It's old, now.

• Oh, hey, Tobbs. Didn't see ya there. On the page. Right under mah nose. In an illustration. Hey. Sup.

[Hops in the book]

• Thanks! :3

You'll recognize me when I show up. X3

... AzlynCaptor. Azlyn.

• Lol with that profile pic it just made it so much better!

Oh that's me and my bro.

• Didn't know what that was so I looked it up, I guess it is heh, looks pretty fun.

IS THAT FUCKING MACPIXEL

• I knew a cartoon with the same name. Fucking hated it.

The nugget taste has now diminished from my mouth. I am reading "Watership Down" while writing this. It's a book about bunnies. Fuck yeah, bunnies.

• XD

Lol with that profile pic it just made it so much better!

• edited March 2014

Alt text

Yahooooooooooo.!

• He.... TOOK... MY JOB!

Gengar posted: »

Suddenly pokes everyone

• edited March 2014

Hi. :D

I'm sad right now cuz I couldn't get my BlazBlue game, one of favourite anime is over now and TWD is gonna end Season 4 as well. I'm be so sad.

My life feels empty again.... T_T Hold me!

Alt text

Oh, hey, Tobbs. Didn't see ya there. On the page. Right under mah nose. In an illustration. Hey. Sup.

• And suddenly, pineapples.

• Oh you poked me?

Gengar posted: »

Suddenly pokes everyone

• :D Cool.

Thanks! You'll recognize me when I show up. X3

• Omg everyone is here this thread is active again

• :P It's super awesome and random.

Didn't know what that was so I looked it up, I guess it is heh, looks pretty fun.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.