EVERYONE APPRECIATION THREAD

Comments

• Lol, yeah bro it's still a fun game with a lot of hidden stuff too! If you haven't played Rockstar games Bully, you might want to give it a try also. It's a lot of fun, my second favorite from them.

Giraffehat posted: »

In late 2012, I had an itch that only San Andreas. I got it on Steam, and after a while realised "Holy shit! There's cross-county races in this game!" Soooooo much stuff.

• I played it three years ago. I have about 15 unfinished games on my account that I need to take care of, but maybe after that I'll restart Bully.

Lol, yeah bro it's still a fun game with a lot of hidden stuff too! If you haven't played Rockstar games Bully, you might want to give it a try also. It's a lot of fun, my second favorite from them.

• Haha nice, good luck with that, man!

I played it three years ago. I have about 15 unfinished games on my account that I need to take care of, but maybe after that I'll restart Bully.

• Apparently,I was hacked :D

Alt text

• what is this, screenshots for ants?

Apparently,I was hacked

• For me too, it involved throwing keyboards across the room followed by banging my head against the wall. But when that shitbird Zero came, everything went to hell and i couldn't handle it anymore, so after trying it one more time it became clear that the only solution to this problem was throwing my laptop out of the window and start fresh. So here i am now. :D

Rafoli posted: »

Still, the train mission was the first hard moment of when I played.

• Shitbird Zero XD

For me too, it involved throwing keyboards across the room followed by banging my head against the wall. But when that shitbird Zero came, e

• this thread is still awesome

Alt text

• Why,you want a bigger one? P:

Alt text

what is this, screenshots for ants?

• edited March 2014

I just fucking love this community! Tobi´s comic series, Azlyn´s always positive posts, Ohyoupokedme poking around, GOUSTTTT´s funny gifs and memes, you´re all awesome people! Everyone (execpt trolls) in this community are awesome! I just..just..
    Alt text

• edited March 2014

Always nice to see you in here bro :,) Alt text

• edited March 2014

I'm not particularly good with small talk, but, uh, what are you guys' favourite games? Mine would be:

3) Morrowind. It just has a clunky, vintage charm that I can't resist. I like figuring out the quests for myself, instead of the massive fuck-off arrows telling me where to go. The world is fascinating, levelling actually makes me feel more powerful ad there's no god damn unkillable NPCs like Oblivion/Skyrim.

2) TWD. The most memorable story I've ever experienced. I really don't think I need to describe why I like it, I'm sure you all understand.

1) Fallout New Vegas. Oh. My. God. This game is freaking excellent. The only unkillable NPCs are your companions, a reduced focus on binary morality, fun weapons, interesting story, multiple questlines, plenty of factions, hardcore mode, likable characters and mods. Jesus, the mods! I've been playing this game for 3 years, mainly because of those awesome things. I don't think I'll stop any time soon.

• edited March 2014
    1. Telltale´s the walking dead
    2. Sly cooper trilogy
    3. Battlefield 4
    4. Batman arkham city
    5. Red dead redemption

I'm not particularly good with small talk, but, uh, what are you guys' favourite games? Mine would be: 3) Morrowind. It just has a clunky

• edited March 2014

Azlyn´s always positive posts

Positive Azlyn is positive.

We should, like, make a meme about it.

Anyways,

Alt text

Dean Winchester approves of your post.

I just fucking love this community! Tobi´s comic series, Azlyn´s always positive posts, Ohyoupokedme poking around, GOUSTTTT´s funny gifs and memes, you´re all awesome people! Everyone (execpt trolls) in this community are awesome! I just..just..

• City, eh? I didn't like the story. I mean, we're trying to stop Hugo Strange from murdering countless evil scumbags. I didn't even WANT to stop Protocol 10 - I agreed with what Hugo was doing - I did it because the game demanded I did it. Also, a major metropolitan city gets a massive section taken out of it to build a super prison? I know this is a game about a man in a rodent costume, but come on, that's really pushing the limits of believability. My favourite BM is Asylum. It kept things simple, but it's done so well that I don't care.

* Telltale´s the walking dead * Sly cooper trilogy * Battlefield 4 * Batman arkham city * Red dead redemption

• TTG Walking Dead

Halo Series

Red Dead redemption

Garry's Mod

Game Dev Tycoon

I'm not particularly good with small talk, but, uh, what are you guys' favourite games? Mine would be: 3) Morrowind. It just has a clunky

• edited March 2014

I CANNOT CHOOSE!!!!

GAH!!!!

Alt text

• edited March 2014

Ah, Game Dev Tycoon. I made a very racist game about committing mass genocide against Muslims - cuz, ya know, why not? - and it got three perfect scores. It had a passionate niche audience - like Dark Souls. GDT is an excellent game, and so unintentionally lulzy.

Alt text

TTG Walking Dead Halo Series Red Dead redemption Garry's Mod Game Dev Tycoon

• edited April 2014

Well yeah the city for a criminals idea was kinda stupid but I really liked the game itself, playing it was really fun, combat system is fucking awesome. Asylum was awesome game too but in mine opinion arkham city was better.

City, eh? I didn't like the story. I mean, we're trying to stop Hugo Strange from murdering countless evil scumbags. I didn't even WANT to s

• edited March 2014

The story was probably 50% of the reason I loved Asylum. I usually don't enjoy a game as much if it has a bad story, or if I'm unable to make up/ role-play my own.

Well yeah the city for a criminals idea was kinda stupid but I really liked the game itself, playing it was really fun, combat system is fucking awesome. Asylum was awesome game too but in mine opinion arkham city was better.

• Yeah story of the game is almost always an important thing to me that´s why I like the walking dead so much

The story was probably 50% of the reason I loved Asylum. I usually don't enjoy a game as much if it has a bad story, or if I'm unable to make up/ role-play my own.

• edited March 2014

I cant stand summer either! It makes me sweat like a fountain and makes my hair so soaked it soaks my pillows and makes it hard to sleep!

I love the cold.

• Wait Ben was actually Zero in disguise?! 0_0

Shitbird Zero XD

• Ya know, I think I should actually watch Guilty Crown next. Never watched it so I'm gonna give it a try. I'll try to watch one episode per week.

I know, right? Always right in the feels.

• edited March 2014

What you said, popped this up into my mind.

Alt text

We spread the luv in reality while we destroy it in video games. XD

Because everyone wants to spread the luv

• That motherfucker of a hacker!

Why,you want a bigger one? P:

• edited March 2014

No! Problem! Bro!

Spread the lllllooooooooooovvvveeee..... okay I think I sounded like a hippie there.

• edited March 2014
    1. TTG Walking Dead
    2. Ratchet and Clank Series
    3. Naruto Storm series
    4. Batman Arkham City
    5. Skyrim
    6. GTA or RDR ( both are good)
    7. Destroy All Humans

• Lol you have Pivot in your computer.

Why,you want a bigger one? P:

• edited March 2014

Not sure if I could tell you "of all time" off the top of my head but I guess some of my favourite games would be:

• Simcity 4. 11 years after release and I still play it. That should speak for itself.
    • Wargame: Airland Battle. For all of it's flaws, I've spent 630 hours in it and enjoyed almost all of that. One of the best RTS I've played despite the weak single player. However, if they fix the problems with Red Dragon before release, that could potentially replace ALB on this list.
    • osu!: Idk, I just love this game. x3

I have to give an honourable mention to the Total War series, a number of the games from that could have been on here but they're kept from it by being unstable, buggy piles.

Edit: Why is this refusing to put a gap below my bullet points regardless of what I do? This forum has some... quirks.

• Dafuq is this?

What you said, popped this up into my mind. We spread the luv in reality while we destroy it in video games. XD

• Alt text

Wait Ben was actually Zero in disguise?! 0_0

• DESTROY ALL HUMANS! (number 2 to be exact)

Dafuq is this?

• Damn is that the game we had to kill humans, dominate their minds and do crazy shit?

DESTROY ALL HUMANS! (number 2 to be exact)

• Indeed. Never played it in 3/4 years. Plan on doing so soon.

Damn is that the game we had to kill humans, dominate their minds and do crazy shit?

• Not the "S" word...

Indeed. Never played it in 3/4 years. Plan on doing so soon.

• Sorry.....

Not the "S" word...

• edited March 2014

Forget this comment

Sorry.....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.