Forum Users Among The Walking Dead

Comments

• Woot! I'm in the story! What's my role?

People who are In the story: Cody(Cart_hero2010) , AWESOMEO, LeeTheProfessional, John Kozlov(gobananas01), Puncake32, WeMissYouCarley, Tntl

• Role?... Well.... For now your a lone survivor in an airport, hoping to find your family again.

But yeah. Thanks for joining man! There will definitely be more of your character in the future :).

Gengar posted: »

Woot! I'm in the story! What's my role?

• Thats great! Can't wait for it!

Role?... Well.... For now your a lone survivor in an airport, hoping to find your family again. But yeah. Thanks for joining man! There will definitely be more of your character in the future .

• If you need more info on Pavel, just let me know.

Well your not in the story yet but you will be... .

• kool i hope i get added soon!

• Holy Moly this is awesome stuff!

Vote: Keep on using Betty she hasn't had enough!

>>John Kozlov<< He had just sent Nector to the airport to look for Rafael. He could get on a plane and escape. Hopefully him

• Brilliant again

Use Jane next. She needs some fun to!

Spread the love lol

>>John Kozlov<< He had just sent Nector to the airport to look for Rafael. He could get on a plane and escape. Hopefully him

• edited April 2014

Hey Raging, I think you messed up my personality a bit. I said I try to keep my cool most of the time and only do rash actions when people threaten me or other members of my group. But if you don't want to change it that's fine. Just a little nitpick.

Harpadarpa posted: »

Heh. I'm gonna be a villain. I know it.

• AWESOME story as always:

Deceptio: I should go find Liam. He's a good guy.

Eli: Maybe. I want to ask some questions first though.

>>Gengar<< He was at the airport. After some news of an outbreak everyone there had left. All but Gengar. For now he knew his

• Can't wait for the next part:

ME: Say nothing.

LeeTheProfessional: Reason with him.

>>AWESOMEO<< I'll take the van, its faster and the corpses can't get in AWESOMEO decided the van would be best. He unlocke

• I'LL NEVER BEG!

Markd4547 posted: »

Your damn right I'm a good shot begging for mercy is acceptable to me though(Spark) lol

• Where am I?

People who are In the story: Cody(Cart_hero2010) , AWESOMEO, LeeTheProfessional, John Kozlov(gobananas01), Puncake32, WeMissYouCarley, Tntl

• You are actually in it. You had a small appearance in Deceptio's part where you were holding Ohyoupokedme back from hitting stevean (Liam).

Chase4902 posted: »

kool i hope i get added soon!

• Sorry. I was adding you yesterday but I must have misplaced it. I'll make sure you debut today.

Rafoli posted: »

Where am I?

• Ah sorry. Do you want me to change it?

I just thought since you were a cop you would try to do your job and stop the fighting. After Harpa killed your friend Gary I would assume that the rash action was handcuffing Harpa.

Sorry about that!

Gobananas01 posted: »

Hey Raging, I think you messed up my personality a bit. I said I try to keep my cool most of the time and only do rash actions when people t

• OMG. Refreshed the page and it deleted the whole thing. I was almost done to...

I am so frustrated right now... So sorry guys! I'll start working on it again...

• Hi, not sure if i'm "late" for this, but can I enjoy ?

I'll make it after I'm done. (You can still join)

• Enjoy? Do you mean join?

If so then sure. There is a link at the top where you can make your own character.

It is never too late. But now people who join will probably appear in later parts so don't expect to be introduced anytime soon.

Sorry about that and welcome.

Alive_Clem posted: »

Hi, not sure if i'm "late" for this, but can I enjoy ?

• edited April 2014

Hahaha, sorry I said enjoy, I'm don't talk english and sometimes this happens xD
    Ok thanks, better late than never. xD

Enjoy? Do you mean join? If so then sure. There is a link at the top where you can make your own character. It is never too late. But

• You pulled a Harpadarpa huh? :P

OMG. Refreshed the page and it deleted the whole thing. I was almost done to... I am so frustrated right now... So sorry guys! I'll start working on it again...

• edited April 2014

tipp: type in MS word, copy over here. It's much better when working on big-ass texts.

OMG. Refreshed the page and it deleted the whole thing. I was almost done to... I am so frustrated right now... So sorry guys! I'll start working on it again...

• edited April 2014

>>Deceptio<<

I should look for Liam. He's a good guy. This was a close vote.

Deceptio decided to look for Liam. He was helpful and he wasn't going to lose a group member this early! He looked around with his flashlight and managed to find some footprints. He followed them into the dark woods ahead. It had been an hour of walking and the trail hadn't stopped yet. It was really dark but Deceptio had his flashlight. Deceptio was worried he was going to get lost as he had been walking for a long time into the woods. "Tree... Tree... Tree.." Deceptio said to himself a few minutes later as he continued walking. So many trees... How would he find Liam in this huge forest? Luckily the broken twigs and footprints were still there. Deceptio was worried he would never get back. He began to wonder. Was Liam really worth it? Getting lost in the dark woods never to find your group again? Deceptio knew it was too late and so he kept on walking.

A few minutes later he heard a rustling sound from his right. Liam appeared down the trail running straight for him. One of the crawling lurkers stuck out his hand and grabbed Liam's leg. Liam tripped and fell. Deceptio rushed as quickly as he could to Liam and stomped on the head of the zombie with all his might.

(?) You saved Liam's life.

Without a single world Deceptio and Liam sped off before the ten walkers chasing Liam would get them. Eventually they shook them off and took a rest in a small clearing. They both sat on a log breathing heavy breaths. "That was a close one... Thanks for saving me." Liam said with a grin. Deceptio nodded "It was nothing. Your in our group now and I'm not letting you leave." Deceptio said. Liam frowned and turned away. "Ohyoupokedme hates me. And he's right I do screw everything up. I don't want to get you guys killed." Liam said. Deceptio understood but he knew he wouldn't come here for nothing. "Your part of our family now. I ain't losing you, because you are helpful, you are trustworthy, and I want you with us. I don't give a crap about what Ohyoupokedme thinks!" Deceptio said. Liam's frown disappeared but he still seemed a little doubtful about Deceptio's decision. "Fine... Do you know the way back. We went pretty far.." Liam said. Deceptio actually forgot the way back... But he knew they needed to get back to his house. He decided they would follow their footprints back, and go in the opposiee of the direction they came. Hopefully they would get back...

>>Xavier King<<

Maybe. I want to ask some questions first.

The man exited his vehicle with a shotgun in hand. "I have some questions first." He said as he inserted a blue looking shell inside his shotgun. Xavier saw that he was well supplied and he looked like he could handle himself pretty well. He decided to play it safe though. He pulled out one of his meat hooks and hid it with one hand behind his back. "Sure" Xavier said creepily. The man eyed him up and down. "Who are you? What's with the gas mask?" He said with a confused look. "King. Xavier King. As for the mask... The air could have some infecting shit in it or something. I'm not taking any chances." Xavier said with a low toned chuckle.

The man saw that Xavier had his hand behind his back and pointed his shotgun at him. "What's in your hand? Where are you headed?" The man inquired finger on the trigger. Xavier liked him. He was cautious, and looked like he could handle himself pretty well in the apocalypse. Xavier liked the guy but he wasn't going to take any chances so he slipped his meat hook up his sleeve and showed both his hands. "I'm cool. I'm not really headed anywhere though." Xavier said

"Okay. I trust you for now. But no funny games with me okay or else your on your own. The name's Eli" Eli said as he stuck out his hand. Xavier grabbed it and shook it. They both got into the Humvee and drove down the road.

>>Gengar<<

"Railing... Plane... Store... Bench..." Gengar said as he mindlessly strolled around the airport. He had walked around it many times and he was beginning to get bored. The food in the airplane would last him a couple months. But for now he would stay at the airport. Wait until everything cleared up outside and maybe he could go look for his family. The walkers basically gave up on trying to get in so Gengar was alone. "Plant... Booth... Floor... Window..." Gengar continued as he named everything he saw. But then one day. He looked out a window and saw a man in riot armor, and a guy with a mustache running down the street. About twenty walkers were chasing them. The riot armor guy shot his assault rifle hitting most of the zombies with excellent aim. The one with the mustache had took the riot shield of the guys back and began smashing any walkers that came close. Soon later they ran off. Gengar kind of wished he had went with them but it was safer here then out there...

Sorry no choices this time around but I assure you they're will be plenty soon!

• Thanks. I'll do that from now on.

tipp: type in MS word, copy over here. It's much better when working on big-ass texts.

• Its fine :).

Alive_Clem posted: »

Hahaha, sorry I said enjoy, I'm don't talk english and sometimes this happens xD Ok thanks, better late than never. xD

• XD. "Good one" (Lee's voice)

Twistee posted: »

You pulled a Harpadarpa huh? :P

• Nice man, doing great so far!

>>Deceptio<< I should look for Liam. He's a good guy. This was a close vote. Deceptio decided to look for Liam. He was hel

• edited April 2014

Alt text

There's a bit of fight in you now I like that

AWESOMEO posted: »

I'LL NEVER BEG!

• I could of died already? hollllly shit. xD

>>Deceptio<< I should look for Liam. He's a good guy. This was a close vote. Deceptio decided to look for Liam. He was hel

• Nice, keep up the good work, man!

• XD. Yeah people needed to die. Your so lucky you didn't.

The vote was 4:3.

Two more votes and you would be dead :O.

stevean2 posted: »

I could of died already? hollllly shit. xD

• Voting Closed. Deceptio will look for Liam. Eli will Ask some questions first

>>Gengar<< He was at the airport. After some news of an outbreak everyone there had left. All but Gengar. For now he knew his

• edited April 2014

Brilliant MOAR personally writing a story or a few everyday would be to much for me while still keeping quality high plus having good idea to write with everyday but you managed it so far well done you have real talent Blades

• Voting Closed. Heavy Weapons Guy will use Jane next.

• Thanks as always. I'm glad I have kept it at "high quality." Sorry I won't be able to continue my story on your TWD fan fic thread as this has been keeping me occupied.

Also hopefully I can continue every day! But in two months I'm going on vacation so sadly I may not be posting in a couple days.

Markd4547 posted: »

Brilliant MOAR personally writing a story or a few everyday would be to much for me while still keeping quality high plus having good idea to write with everyday but you managed it so far well done you have real talent Blades

• edited April 2014

No thank you for sharing your story's in the first place love rereading them every so often there just fantastic. You seeing my thread in the first place and working so hard on the storys for it I'm honored. Plus never know sure when finished working on this thread or your bored one day might make a story for my thread always open whenever you want.but thanks for the story's and also really excited to see more of your work here.

Thanks as always. I'm glad I have kept it at "high quality." Sorry I won't be able to continue my story on your TWD fan fic thread as this h

• Oh crap, I didn't see that Harp killed Gary. Never mind my previous post. Sorry. Mistake on my part.

Ah sorry. Do you want me to change it? I just thought since you were a cop you would try to do your job and stop the fighting. After Harpa killed your friend Gary I would assume that the rash action was handcuffing Harpa. Sorry about that!

• Yes indeed he is. Thanks, but for the record, I'm certain that I want you to kill him even less than you do. Oh, and Greg isn't in any way based on me, I just came up with him in a few minutes so the story could have someone interesting in place of myself.

Harpadarpa posted: »

Is Greg Harper your character? If so, I sincerely hope I don't kill you.

• (?) Rafoli will remember that.

Sorry. I was adding you yesterday but I must have misplaced it. I'll make sure you debut today.

• Next part please Alt text

• Kool.

Rock114 posted: »

Yes indeed he is. Thanks, but for the record, I'm certain that I want you to kill him even less than you do. Oh, and Greg isn't in any way b

Sign in to comment in this discussion.