Forum Users Among The Walking Dead

Comments

• Still Awesome!, eat this fame and glory you getting here. :D

Markd4547 posted: »

No thank you for sharing your story's in the first place love rereading them every so often there just fantastic. You seeing my thread in th

• Sorry. Had to do something. I'll get one more part out. Hopefully two if I have more time.

Puncake32 posted: »

Next part please

• :*(

I refreshed my page and I forgot you were in the newest part. I will make you in the next part! RIGHT NOW!

Please don't be mad!

Rafoli posted: »

(?) Rafoli will remember that.

• Not your fault. I guess if you didn't know then it was probably my writing being a fail.

Gobananas01 posted: »

Oh crap, I didn't see that Harp killed Gary. Never mind my previous post. Sorry. Mistake on my part.

• >>Rafael<<

Rafael and his son were packing to leave. The outbreak was perfect timing to keep the cops back while Rafael could escape. After packing they got into their car and decided to drive down the back roads, because the highways were probably packed. Once they exited their driveway a police car rolled down the street beside them. Rafael swore. He thought the cops would be too occupied with the outbreak. The police officer spoke into a speaker. “This is officer Puncake and Gerald! Pull over and put your hands on your head!” Rafael did not comply and sped down the road hoping to shake the cop off.

The driver Puncake however did not let up. He was close behind Rafael and his siren was on. Luckily they were on back roads so he wouldn’t get stuck on the highway. Rafael drove as fast as he could, as his foot slammed down. Gerald spoke into his speaker again. “Stop the car. Or I will be forced to shoot!” Officer Gerald yelled. Rafael continued not wanting to get caught.

“I warned you!” The Gerald said as he began firing at the tires. One tire was popped, but one bullet misfired and slammed right into the seat beside Rafael, where his son was sitting. His son slumped in his seat and Rafael yelled, “Are you okay!” No response. “I’m going to kill that f***er.” Rafael said as he stopped his car. The police car slammed right into the back of Rafael’s car. The officers had their seatbelts on and were luckily still alive in their car.

Gerald’s head was all bloody and he had pieces of glass sticking out of his skin. Rafael pulled him out of the car. And took out the pistol he had just grabbed from his car. He decided he would let Puncake live but he definitely wanted to kill this guy. And without regret he pulled the trigger…

Don't be mad at be Rafoli :(.

>>David<<

They had finally reached the ground level. They ran towards Zyphon’s car and got in. Zyphon started the car and they drove off. On the way some people asked for help, bodies lay dead on the sidewalks and streets. Zombies everywhere. Some even tried hitting the car but to no avail.

After David’s family died he didn’t really trust anyone. He headed back to his apartment alone. He ended up staying with WeMissYouCarley, and Zyphon. They were pretty nice folks and had saved his life. Maybe he needed to start trusting people again. But for now he would still be cautious around them.

“Hey guys. We need to get out of the city.” WeMissYouCarley stated. Everyone agreed. It was full of zombies and was not a safe place. “Where do you suggest we go?” David said from the back seat. “Look for a safe place. Try to find a survivor community of some sort. Right now we need to get out of here.” WeMissYouCarley said as they continued driving what seemed like an endless road.

>>Eleanor Rickett(Ellie)<<

Her and Glinda had watched the fight between Ohyoupokedme and Liam. Ellie felt bad for Liam after he left. Ohyoupokedme could be a dick sometimes but he only meant good. Ellie quite liked Glinda, as she was pregnant and was expecting a child in a couple months. She hoped the delivery would be fine. It was a good thing they had a doctor with them. His name was Chase. He never revealed his back-story but Ellie was kind of afraid of him as he had some stab wounds all over his body.

Right now she felt like she didn’t know herself but Ohyoupoked me soon brought her back to reality. “Hey Ellie.” He said smiling as he sat down in the seat beside her. “How’s the cereal?” Ohyoupokedme says. Ellie didn’t know she was eating cereal but when she looked down she remembered. “Oh… It’s good.” Ellie replied with a smile. Ohyoupokedme laughed, “That’s good. You better get ready. We need to go on a run. We can’t rely on Deceptio’s food forever. We need to stay stocked up.” Poked me said. Ellie nodded and went to get ready.

After she was finished she went downstairs to the sound of arguing again. “We need to find them!” Chase said. “Chase… I need you… We need you. Stay here.” Glinda said. Chase looked at her and frowned. He knew he needed to deliver the baby and if anything happened to him then that would not be good. “You wanna go? Fine. Go get lost in the woods like Deceptio. But if anything happens to Glinda its on you.” Ohyoupokedme said. Chase looked like he was thinking not sure of which option seemed best. He then looked to Ellie as if she were his moral compass here.

"Ohyoupokedme and Glinda are right. We need you here. Please stay."

Say nothing.

"You need to find Deceptio, and Liam."

• :C Nice community we has.

XD. Yeah people needed to die. Your so lucky you didn't. The vote was 4:3. Two more votes and you would be dead :O.

• Hmm, tough decision but

Ellie: "Ohyoupokedme and Glinda are right. We need you here. Please stay."

They'll need a doctor alive if anything, hopefully Deceptio and Liam can make it back.

Great so far Raging!

>>Rafael<< Rafael and his son were packing to leave. The outbreak was perfect timing to keep the cops back while Rafael could

• Well. Based on facts. Liam wanted to leave and even told Deceptio No which kind of meant let me go.

Then you have the decision to risk your life in the pitch black woods or go get supplies.

Going for supplies seems the safer choice, as saving you sounds dangerous... It still is... Hehehe

stevean2 posted: »

:C Nice community we has.

• Thanks! You have been very great yourself :). Come give me a hug! (I don't know why I picked this gif. It just seemed so awkward lol)

Alt text

Hmm, tough decision but Ellie: "Ohyoupokedme and Glinda are right. We need you here. Please stay." They'll need a doctor alive if anything, hopefully Deceptio and Liam can make it back. Great so far Raging!

• Lmao, thanks and don't worry, man I laughed at it.

Thanks! You have been very great yourself . Come give me a hug! (I don't know why I picked this gif. It just seemed so awkward lol)

• This is great. My story is filled with suspense!

>>Deceptio<< I should look for Liam. He's a good guy. This was a close vote. Deceptio decided to look for Liam. He was hel

• Being sarcastic right? If so that was funny :D.

Don't worry... I have plans for you...

Gengar posted: »

This is great. My story is filled with suspense!

• I was serious and I meant it. :D

Being sarcastic right? If so that was funny . Don't worry... I have plans for you...

• Oh... Okay then.

I didn't think it was that suspenseful as your character is getting super bored at an abandoned airport.

I think you'll actually play a bigger role in the future though.

Gengar posted: »

I was serious and I meant it.

• It was getting heated when I saw people outside, I thought I was gonna get some action there, but it was still filled with suspense ;D

Oh... Okay then. I didn't think it was that suspenseful as your character is getting super bored at an abandoned airport. I think you'll actually play a bigger role in the future though.

• edited April 2014

Ellie: "Ohyoupokedme and Glinda are right. We need you here. Please stay."

Having a doctor around would be nice, just in case shit hits the fan. XD

>>Rafael<< Rafael and his son were packing to leave. The outbreak was perfect timing to keep the cops back while Rafael could

• "You need to find Deceptio and Liam"
    Sure, he's the only doctor. But if we're in trouble and need an extra hand, it'd be better to have more of us, heading back so that their can be more of us in the long run..

• You need to find Deceptio, and Liam.

Deceptio is my bro have go find him lol

• While we wait for more votes and the next part of the story, let's discuss what we think is going to happen next.

Will Deceptio and Liam make it back safely?

Will AWESOMEO be able to make it out alive?

Who will the person who saw Pro be and will they be trustworthy?

Where is HWG headed, will he meet up with another character?

Are XK and Eli going to get along?

What do you think will happen between Rafael and Puncake?

Share your thoughts.

• Wow. A lot has happened. I will have to check back more often. I pick say nothing Awesome so far Raging. :)

• hey can I vote even know the vote is about me going or not?

• WHERE IS PAVEL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :)

While we wait for more votes and the next part of the story, let's discuss what we think is going to happen next. Will Deceptio and Liam

• I wish there was a place to read the whole story in one piece. It's kinda hard to read it when all the parts are spread out over 4 pages. It's alright when you have read it from the start, but hell when you are new to this and want to catch up.

• Yeah go ahead!

Chase4902 posted: »

hey can I vote even know the vote is about me going or not?

• I'll make a summary every 5 pages. Hopefully that helps.

I wish there was a place to read the whole story in one piece. It's kinda hard to read it when all the parts are spread out over 4 pages. It's alright when you have read it from the start, but hell when you are new to this and want to catch up.

• Sorry about that... He did however make a small appearance in Gengar's story. You are "the guy in riot armor" just in case you didn't know.

WHERE IS PAVEL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Damn

I really want to make fan fic

The problem is my grammar -.-

• I say go for it.

If your grammar is kind of bad then maybe write it in a writing thing like Microsoft Word. It will point out grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes.

Damn I really want to make fan fic The problem is my grammar -.-

• Thanks, man. I am sure that will help.

I'll make a summary every 5 pages. Hopefully that helps.

• Right now were on page 4 so once we get to page 5 I'll start it.

Thanks, man. I am sure that will help.

• Rich, Here is a tip that helped me writing my fanfic. If you have an idea of what you want to write about, Just let the words flow from your brain to your computer. And if you don't know what to write next, switch to a new tab and do something else. I hope this will help. :)

I say go for it. If your grammar is kind of bad then maybe write it in a writing thing like Microsoft Word. It will point out grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes.

• I skipped Gengar's story?! How did I do that?! Sorry, I didn't see that. Your stories are awesome, man. It's like 400 days except with so many different characters. I was thinking of doing something similar, you want to try partnering up and doing some combined stories after I'm done with my Battle Royale, and your done with your stories?

Sorry about that... He did however make a small appearance in Gengar's story. You are "the guy in riot armor" just in case you didn't know.

• my vote is too; stay

• Probably isn't a popular choice but, "You need to find Deceptio, and Liam."

• edited April 2014

Goodbye Gerald >:)

Also, "You need to find Deceptio, and Liam."

• By the way, Raging. How many people are you going to add to the story? There seems to be a lot of people so far and more join everyday, so how long are you planning to continue the stories?

Sorry about that... He did however make a small appearance in Gengar's story. You are "the guy in riot armor" just in case you didn't know.

• I think Gengar might get a choice to save your character or ignore him.

I skipped Gengar's story?! How did I do that?! Sorry, I didn't see that. Your stories are awesome, man. It's like 400 days except with so ma

• A combination story.

YES! That would be awesome!! However I think we should finish our threads. I don't really want mine to end but it has to at some point, which will take a long time...

We could still do it though. But it would just be a little slower. Since we both have our own threads to attend to.

I skipped Gengar's story?! How did I do that?! Sorry, I didn't see that. Your stories are awesome, man. It's like 400 days except with so ma

• I add everyone. Some will join later then others. Obviously I can't fit all 30 people in the story. That would be so confusing :/. I guess I need to man up and start killing people. Its just so hard though because I don't want people to be sad because they died. :(

By the way, Raging. How many people are you going to add to the story? There seems to be a lot of people so far and more join everyday, so how long are you planning to continue the stories?

• Voting Closed. AWESOMEO will say nothing. LeeTheProfessional will reason with the boy.

>>AWESOMEO<< I'll take the van, its faster and the corpses can't get in AWESOMEO decided the van would be best. He unlocke

Sign in to comment in this discussion.