Theory: Nate was the one who killed Katjaa in the woods not Katjaa...

Nate is a character we learned who is a lone wolf and crazy. We learned that he went to the Gil's station with a mask and tried robbing the old couple. Nate left and found his friend killed by Eddie and Wyatt. Nate chased them down. After Eddie or Wyatt got away Nate met Russel. Nate went back to the Gil's station with Rus and killed the old people. Russel left Nate on his own.

Now here's where the theory starts. After Nate left the Gil's station he could have been searching the woods for Eddie and Wyatt. Nate failed to find them in the woods and came across Katjaa and Duck in the woods. He threatened to kill Kajaa if she didn't tell him where Eddie and Wyatt were. Katjaa didn't know so he killed her and left. He shot her like he did to the cop in 400 days. Duck looked dead to him already so he didn't kill him.

Everyone thought Katjaa took the cowards way out but she didn't. Yes Katjaa was scared to use guns, but she was like Tyreese who doesn't even know how to use one. All Katjaa knew how to do is be a doctor. Katjaa would have just left Duck in the woods if Nate wouldn't have showed up and killed her. Katjaa didn't believe in using guns, so why would she kill her self? If Kenny goes with her then he just finds her dead already. Kenny doesn't go into the woods until two minutes after the shot was fired.

This could play a role in season two. Kenny could come across Nate. Nate could mention he killed an old lady in the woods by the railroad months back, and Kenny could go off on him.

This is a twist too because we should know Katjaa isn't good with guns. She loved Duck too much to kill him. Nate our second antagonist in season two. Nate won't show up till episode 4.

Alt text

Did I mention he's holding the same gun???

Alt text

Comments

• I dunnoooo...

• edited April 2014

Saw this in the "stupid theory" thread, and i'm really glad you moved it and turned it into this. I think this theory has some weight to it, considering Kenny's new arc is to get over the past, so if Nate came along yelling that he killed Katjaa, then that would make Kenny break.
    The gun is probably a re-used model, nothing more.

But hey, nice theory.

• Yes i don't know why I have two dislike for it. This was perfectly thoughtout. Nobody ever came up with this theory at all XD. Well I guess the trolls disliked my thread. They don't understand it i guess.

KISSAKI posted: »

Saw this in the "stupid theory" thread, and i'm really glad you moved it and turned it into this. I think this theory has some weight to it,

• We just have to wait and see. Maybe i'm right maybe i'm wrong XD. But I know for sure this isn't no stupid theory :)

• edited April 2014

I admire your imagination, but no. Kenny can go with her in the scenario where he is told to shoot Duck, so he would've seen Nate kill her, and I'm sure Katjaa would've called for help the second she saw a crazy guy if she went alone, especially if he'd taken the extra time to ask where Eddie and Wyatt went. Also, Nate decided to help Russell- what's saying he wouldn't of wanted to help Lee's group if he came across them? He wanted to help Russell for the most part, hell, he even considered Russ a friend. He only hurt the people that hurt him first, and every insane thing he did at least had a motive (apart from making Russ rate a walker. That was just plain grade-A fucking insane)

Contrary to what everyone is saying, I actually think Nate could be a decent guy, considering we didn't get a lot of time to know him and only saw a couple of his extreme antics. Could be a decent guy. Could be.

• edited April 2014

If it's his gun , why would Nate leave his gun behind next to Katjaa ? .. cuz its not its Katjaa's gun.

-Also Telltale recycles models of stuff in the game many times .

• Btw, nice profile pic.

Rachel4Lyfe

Yes i don't know why I have two dislike for it. This was perfectly thoughtout. Nobody ever came up with this theory at all XD. Well I guess the trolls disliked my thread. They don't understand it i guess.

• Lol and that proves my theory about TTG's getting the idea of Nate from the movie character from Joyride Rusty Nail. They both look alike and crazy. They will do things to people who hurt them.

Tenmile posted: »

I admire your imagination, but no. Kenny can go with her in the scenario where he is told to shoot Duck, so he would've seen Nate kill her,

• Your right I should have just 100% agreed with this and not disliked it at all, I mean its not like its yet another thread where you make a completely odd theory hoping you get dislikes purely so you can play the victim.

Again sorry if this sounds snarky but how many of these have you made now? And every single one is the same, a theory that makes no sense which belongs in that thread where people joke about weird theories (which I actually think is quite funny), then you get a few legit dislikes for people disagreeing with your theory and you call them trolls. I get you've had problems in the past with people harassing you but you have to differentiate here. You clearly know there is a thread for these things yet make another purely for a reaction.

I suppose I'm to blame for playing into this because you no doubt will respond, call me a troll and then turn me into the bad guy but oh well it just due to it being the 4th or 5th of these that you've made.

Yes i don't know why I have two dislike for it. This was perfectly thoughtout. Nobody ever came up with this theory at all XD. Well I guess the trolls disliked my thread. They don't understand it i guess.

• I don't think so. If it was Nate who killed Katjaa he would just shoot her in the forehead, but it is clearly seen that her temple is shot. Plus the gun theory doesn't fit a lot of people in TWDG use that kind of pistol so even if take that Katjaa was shot by somebody (and she wasn't) it could've been anyone. I think she committed suicide because she couldn't watch her only son dying nor kill him so she chose the easy way.

• That's pretty much impossible, because if you choose the line "I'll do it." , both Katjaa AND Kenny will go into the woods to say goodbye to Duck. Then we hear gunshot and Kenny screams "NO!" , after that we see him next to her, saying: "Why, Kat ?! Oh fucking God..." . So that confirms Katjaa's suicide. Even The Walking Dead Wiki confirms that Katjaa commited suicide. P.S Sorry for bad English..

• Same to you :) were clones XD

Btw, nice profile pic. Rachel4Lyfe

• edited April 2014

Even if we only saw him at his extreme in DLC, you can't say he's a decent guy after killing those 2 folks in diner. You just can't. It was not in self-defense. It wasn't because of worry that they could be following him. No, he didn't have a motive.

Tenmile posted: »

I admire your imagination, but no. Kenny can go with her in the scenario where he is told to shoot Duck, so he would've seen Nate kill her,

• I didn't know there was a limit to how many theories you can post. If you don't like it then dislike it and gtfo.

Your right I should have just 100% agreed with this and not disliked it at all, I mean its not like its yet another thread where you make a

• I don't think lashing out was a very mature thing to do either, so chill. Get your point aross, but don't be a dick about it.

Tyranitar posted: »

I didn't know there was a limit to how many theories you can post. If you don't like it then dislike it and gtfo.

• I know it was kinda ruthless, but they wanted to kill him first.

Kordas posted: »

Even if we only saw him at his extreme in DLC, you can't say he's a decent guy after killing those 2 folks in diner. You just can't. It was not in self-defense. It wasn't because of worry that they could be following him. No, he didn't have a motive.

• Sorry for speaking the truth :/

I don't think lashing out was a very mature thing to do either, so chill. Get your point aross, but don't be a dick about it.

• I was replying to Firewallcano.

Sorry for speaking the truth

• edited April 2014

Your right I should have just 100% agreed with this and not disliked it at all, I mean its not like its yet another thread where you make a

• You accidently replied to me. Sorry about that.

Alt text

I was replying to Firewallcano.

• Third of all you need to calm that ass down.

lol

• edited April 2014

Woah, woah, woah, woah. Sheesh, you people here get angry so easily! Careful, don't wanna get in trouble here, lol

• Apologies for that. My bad.

You accidently replied to me. Sorry about that.

• Oh god. You sure 'bout that?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Woah, woah, woah, woah. Sheesh, you people here get angry so easily! Careful, don't wanna get in trouble here, lol

• Shhhhh! It's pretty obvious to me, lol.

Oh god. You sure 'bout that?

• Did somebody say angry

Alt text

• edited April 2014

Okay can someone delete the argument i had with fire. I'm sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling. Please forgive me, and lets continue to be a fun happy community. Even tho my threads may be stupid. I still feel like ya'll my friends here. We like one big family. We may argue, and disagree with each other but that doesn't mean we not good people. Thank you TTG's for this community...

Third of all you need to calm that ass down. lol

• Yeah, and Carver is actually Nate in disguise. He's gonna pull off his face to reveal who he really is.

• Seriously he started it first not me. I never called him a troll at all. And he was saying some stupid ish. he should be in the stupid thread. And nope

• I'm starting to smell some troll coming from you. Also, I'm a Lilly fan

Okay can someone delete the argument i had with fire. I'm sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling. Please forgive me, and lets continue to be a fun

• MrLeeMrLee Banned

Miss her a little bit but if she works with Carver and shoot somebody in Clems group, she must watch her white ass

I'm starting to smell some troll coming from you. Also, I'm a Lilly fan

• I'm not even trolling. All i did was make this thread and that guy lashes out on me. I'm sorry if i hurt anyone okay? please forgive me mods and community.

I'm starting to smell some troll coming from you. Also, I'm a Lilly fan

• Let's just all pull a Gren and forget all of this. What do you say? @RosemaryTWDFan @KISSAKI @TWDFan86 @Firewallcano

Alt text

Okay can someone delete the argument i had with fire. I'm sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling. Please forgive me, and lets continue to be a fun

• edited April 2014

Don't worry about it. No need to escalate it any further. It's not helping anyone.

Seriously he started it first not me. I never called him a troll at all. And he was saying some stupid ish. he should be in the stupid thread. And nope

• So i take it if Kenny went into the woods WITH Katjaa (because that can happen), i suppose Nate killed her in front of Kenny? If that were true Kenny would have gone after him or been shot himself, plus he would have said someone had shot Kat.

• I give up :( yes i'm jillvalentine. I made this profil with my name so i could try starting new with people. everyone hates me over there so i needed to. . i thought it was a great thread. i'll stay in the stupid theory thread okay? and yes we do get mad well he got mad first then i reacted to him.

Don't worry about it. No need to escalate it any further. It's not helping anyone.

• So i take it if Kenny went into the woods WITH Katjaa (because that can happen), i suppose Nate killed her in front of Kenny? If that were true Kenny would have gone after him or been shot himself, plus he would have said someone had shot Kat.

• I'm pretty sure they confirmed she killed herself, but it would be awesome if you're right.

• like dan290786 said: if you tell Kenny to shoot Duck before Katjaa died then Kenny goes with her and he tells Lee that she shot herself. It would be an interesting story point though :O

• well i hasn't played in awhile that's why most of my threads aren't understandable sometimes. I only make threads on things i remember. Instead of people going off on me at least give me some peer criticism how to make better ones geesh.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.