Theory: Nate was the one who killed Katjaa in the woods not Katjaa...

2»

Comments

• You can post in any thread you want, it's not up to them. HA, I knew it since day 1, lol! Sorry for blowing your cover. I'm just good at identifying people through text :P

I give up yes i'm jillvalentine. I made this profil with my name so i could try starting new with people. everyone hates me over there so i

• It's okay. Trust me, everyone has haters. You're just thinking too much about it.

I give up yes i'm jillvalentine. I made this profil with my name so i could try starting new with people. everyone hates me over there so i

• Hey, i'm Lily's fan and i'm not the dick :(

Okay can someone delete the argument i had with fire. I'm sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling. Please forgive me, and lets continue to be a fun

• you and me both ;D

well i hasn't played in awhile that's why most of my threads aren't understandable sometimes. I only make threads on things i remember. Instead of people going off on me at least give me some peer criticism how to make better ones geesh.

• Good work. You have the perks of a mod

(?)Telltale might remember this

TWDFan86 posted: »

You can post in any thread you want, it's not up to them. HA, I knew it since day 1, lol! Sorry for blowing your cover. I'm just good at identifying people through text :P

• guess im on bigby's suspect list now?

TWDFan86 posted: »

You can post in any thread you want, it's not up to them. HA, I knew it since day 1, lol! Sorry for blowing your cover. I'm just good at identifying people through text :P

• Hey, i'm Lily's fan and i'm not the dick :(

Okay can someone delete the argument i had with fire. I'm sorry if i hurt anyone's feeling. Please forgive me, and lets continue to be a fun

• Hell yeah! lol.

Tyranitar posted: »

Good work. You have the perks of a mod (?)Telltale might remember this

• Naahh, you're good.. I think :P

guess im on bigby's suspect list now?

• Indeed. Using glamour to change your identity is against the Fable Town law.

• edited April 2014

Lol yea at least give us some good advice and come up with a better theory to prove ours is stupid. some people say the threads are stupid but don't even have time to come up with one better than ours XD. We are fans who like doing what's best in this community :). TTG's made this forum for the fans to post anything they want relevant to the games. At least we not posting nude pics of clem and luke lol. Everyone here is my friend even tho they can go hard on each other sometimes.

you and me both ;D

• Look I'm not a hater, since I was right and you are Jill Valentine you've made all the claims I mentioned in my original post (about trolls etc). If you remember I actually stood up for you on earlier days when people were harassing you however I did say a lot of what you did invited a lot of the negative attention. I just think the same exact thing will happen again if you make loads of these threads like you did before, which led to you eventually making a new account. You can post what you want I'm just pointing it out.

Also sorry my day hasnt been great so I was probably a bit snappy.

• Completely understandable, Fire. Hope tomorrow's better for you.. Not like we need another argument anyways, amirite?

Look I'm not a hater, since I was right and you are Jill Valentine you've made all the claims I mentioned in my original post (about trolls

• edited April 2014

Look I'm sorry okay?

Look I'm not a hater, since I was right and you are Jill Valentine you've made all the claims I mentioned in my original post (about trolls

• No thats stupid Wyatts story takes place 42 days into the outbreak, long road ahead happens over 3 months. Nate was not in the area

• I appoligized to fire I hope he forgives me

KISSAKI posted: »

Completely understandable, Fire. Hope tomorrow's better for you.. Not like we need another argument anyways, amirite?

• This has to be the dumbest Nate theory ever

• No.

Nate didn't exist as a character when these scenes for season 1 were written.
    He and the other new characters were created especially for 400 days.

Katjaa shot herself.
    A loving mother can't kill her own child, and seeing it die is the worst that can happen to her.
    So she came to this grim conclusion.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.