Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• I SAVED YOUR LIFE >:(

Miss Noncy is a tough bitch to kill

• You're welcome for the blood, BTW

YOU FOOLS. Did you actually believe a simple bullet could kill Miss Noncy? Bullets are just a minor inconvenience to her.

• That just helped speed along the recovery. She was gonna get better anyway. But thanks though.

#NoncyWoodburpledorp4Life

You're welcome for the blood, BTW

• Salt went out looking for Sardines and Joe. He left earlier in the day.

2) Come on, guys. Let's go down the road. 2) We can stay here for a few days, or at least until Salt returns. If Pro is going to start tr

• Nah, they'll head in the opposite direction of the horde if they go down the road. If they take the woods, it will also avoid the horde.

I knew that Noncy wasn't completely dead !! I bloody knew it !! Still RIP Firedog though... Well, looks like my character has crossed ano

• #NoncyWoodburpledorp4lyfe <3

That just helped speed along the recovery. She was gonna get better anyway. But thanks though. #NoncyWoodburpledorp4Life

• Good, i still prefer the road though...i'm not exactly ready to face off against Tobi yet...fucking psycho..

Nah, they'll head in the opposite direction of the horde if they go down the road. If they take the woods, it will also avoid the horde.

• Illuminati... Tobinati!

sardines posted: »

WHAT IF THEY BASH ON ME MY NAME HAS AN S IN IT (sardines) SHADOW HAS AN S IN IT JOSEPH HAS AN S IN IT IT'S A CONSPIRACY!! (i should really go to bed...)

• Mwuahahaha!

Good, i still prefer the road though...i'm not exactly ready to face off against Tobi yet...fucking psycho..

• Me and Gray can handle it

Gray.

Lol, jk. But CAN you guys really handle the situation? Hmm...

Azlyn posted: »

1) Let's go SweetPea. You heard what they said. No need to get involved. If we survived until now, it would make no sense to just spontan

• You should see him online....he's still a bloody psychopath...i was just buying hipster clothes and all i heard was chaos and explosions outside. I stepped out to see wtf was going on when i saw it....Burning vehicles everywhere, corpses and fire in the streets...I looked around the corner and i couldn't believe the amount of chaos he created....it looked nightmarish...xD

It was bloody chaos out there !! Oh and fuck Tobi AND his bloody explosives....son of a dickhead...XD

Mwuahahaha!

• Damnit Elian !!!!

TDMshadowCP posted: »

1) Come on, guys. Let's head into the woods. ( I'm pretty sure they will run into Tobi's camp. Then, Password can say "Dammit, Shadow!" like

• Hmm, that gives me an idea... B]

You should see him online....he's still a bloody psychopath...i was just buying hipster clothes and all i heard was chaos and explosions out

• EXPLOSIONS !!! XD

Hmm, that gives me an idea... B]

• I WAS ON MY PHONE!

Dude wat r u doin ur vote won't count -.-

• 1) Come on, guys. Let's head into the woods. ( I'm pretty sure they will run into Tobi's camp. Then, Password can say "Dammit, Shadow!" like he always does)

4) We should leave now. Let's leave Salt some sort of note by the training spot, it's too dangerous to stay here any longer.

CoolStoryBro (!) Maybe, we can all form a small group? Wanderer spoke up." Maybe, we can all form a small group?" "Hmm, I don't mi

• YOU CALLED IT SHIT LAST GAME SESSION xD

But I like it, it's cool ;_; And fast. Then again, I'm new to GTA so maybe my opinion doesn't really count lol, since I don't know much about cars.

Hey !! Don't make me look like a bad guy in all of this !! I never said its shit, its just not as awesome as he keeps telling us it is....

• I said and i quote "Damnit Joseph you and your shit car !!" but that was out of spite, i didn't mean that it's literally shit, but it's not really good either...

sardines posted: »

YOU CALLED IT SHIT LAST GAME SESSION xD But I like it, it's cool ;_; And fast. Then again, I'm new to GTA so maybe my opinion doesn't really count lol, since I don't know much about cars.

• Don't say that !! You might be next !! I will do everything in my power to make sure that you find your group again B)

2) Come on, guys. Let's go down the road. 2) We can stay here for a few days, or at least until Salt returns. If Pro is going to start training, maybe we can be prepared. I feel like someone important is about to die...

• Okaaaay :P I believe you

I said and i quote "Damnit Joseph you and your shit car !!" but that was out of spite, i didn't mean that it's literally shit, but it's not really good either...

• Aw hell yeah!

Alt text

Don't say that !! You might be next !! I will do everything in my power to make sure that you find your group again

• Alt text

Wait....how would you know that...You never joined us on our sessions right ? xD

• No, I know that. But it's awesome to me. It's been my favorite car since GTA IV.

Hey !! Don't make me look like a bad guy in all of this !! I never said its shit, its just not as awesome as he keeps telling us it is....

• edited June 2014

VOTING CLOSED! YOU GUYS VOTED AND...

AWESOMEO WILL SUGGEST LEAVING.

Heh, LAME! Jk. B]

AWESOMEO (!) Maybe you're right. Maybe they can let us join them. I looked at SweetPea."Maybe you're right. Maybe they can let us join

• Fair enough MuteJoe...fair enough xD

TWDFan86 posted: »

No, I know that. But it's awesome to me. It's been my favorite car since GTA IV.

• I just did, you just copy pasted TDM's comment, you're busted buddy !!

• edited June 2014

2) Come on, guys. Let's go down the road.

2) We can stay here for a few days, or at least until Salt returns. If Pro is going to start training, maybe we can be prepared.

If we end up fighting Tobi's group we need everyone to be prepared.

CoolStoryBro (!) Maybe, we can all form a small group? Wanderer spoke up." Maybe, we can all form a small group?" "Hmm, I don't mi

• Everyone will get the training either way, they just need to decide if they want to leave right away because of potential danger, or wait it out a bit.

JonGon posted: »

2) Come on, guys. Let's go down the road. 2) We can stay here for a few days, or at least until Salt returns. If Pro is going to start training, maybe we can be prepared. If we end up fighting Tobi's group we need everyone to be prepared.

• Dammit Pro! making me think twice about this. Noncy needs more than a day to recover though... Hmm, fuck it. We can always board up some windows wild west style and have us a good ol' shootout.

Everyone will get the training either way, they just need to decide if they want to leave right away because of potential danger, or wait it out a bit.

• 1) Come on, guys. Let's head into the woods. 2) We can stay here for a few days, or at least until Salt returns. If Pro is going to start training, maybe we can be prepared.

• edited June 2014

SweetPea

(!) Let's go SweetPea. You heard what they said. No need to get involved.

I was looking over at them, I was worried."Let's go SweetPea. You heard what they said. No need to get involved." I heard Awesomeo tell me.

I turned around."I can't believe you, right now! If that was us in that situation, wouldn't you want someone to help us?!" I was getting angry.

"Gary told us to leave, and not get involved." He crossed his arms and looked down."I'm sorry... let's just go."

I sighed, and then looked over one more time."Fine..." I replied, with an irritated tone. I turned around and started walking.

Awesomeo did the same."So... where are we going?"

"I don't know. I don't care." We probably missed our chance to join up with a group. Trying to help them would have definitely proved that we were trust worthy. Now we had to leave them behind, and go on by ourselves again. I had no idea where the hell we were going to end up...

GuiltyKingOumaShu

I walked out of Tobi's office with Shadow beside me. We were waiting for Ever to show up. I saw Tobi heading to the outside of the warehouse with Emu. We stayed quiet, and just waited beside a wall. After about 2 minutes, Ever finally showed up."Alright, guys. Follow me to the back."

"What type of work does Tobi have planned for us?" I asked her.

"Nothing too hard. You'll be learning how to drive the forklift." She replied.

"Heh, really? What made Tobi act so nice to me all of a sudden?"

"I don't know, and I don't give a shit. He just told me to teach you guys until you get it right. So please, try not to fuck up."

"I never even learned how to drive a car, how am I not going to fuck up?" Shadow said to her.

I looked away and tried not to laugh."Shut up, Shadow. I'll be your instructor for this. There's no possible way you can fuck this up." Ever replied.

"Heh, it's simple. Don't be afraid, I practiced a bit with a car, before the apocalypse hit. A forklift shouldn't be that much harder." I told Shadow.

He looked down and sighed."Well, I hope so."

We finally made it to the back of the warehouse. A forklift was there, and we had enough room to drive around."Alright, you two. I'll drive around first , and show you how it's done. After that, Guilty will go next. How's the eye?" Ever asked.

"I can still see through the other one. Don't worry about it." I replied with my arms crossed.

She made her way over to the forklift, and started teaching us what to do. I went next and was able to maneuver around with no problems. Shadow went next and had some trouble at first, but he managed to get the hang of it as he drove the forklift around some more. An hour passed and it was lunchtime."Alright, Tobi asked me to keep you two separated from the rest of the workers, so you'll be eating outside. There's a table set up for you guys, so get moving." Ever told us.

We made our way over to the table, and then Ever left."You did really good with the forklift." Shadow told me.

I looked over at him."Alright... what did Tobi ask you to do? Is he trying to spy on me or something? You better not bullshit me either."

Shadow looked shocked."What?! What are you talking about?"

"Tobi hates me. Why the hell would he put me with you, aren't you his protégé? Isn't he trying to teach you all this survival of the fittest crap?"

Shadow looked down."I don't know what Tobi wants..."

"Stop with the lies, kid. He asked you to do something, I know he did. I doubt he would send you to work with me, just so we can become buddies or something. There's more to it than that."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Guilty. Tobi just told me that I was going to work with you. He did tell me about survival of the fittest, and that only the strong survive, but I think Tobi is kinda crazy." Shadow replied while taking a bite out of his sandwich."Did he... did he do that to you?"

"What my face?"

"Yeah..."

"Of course he did. He's an unstable tyrant that could snap at any moment. Tobi is a dangerous man, Shadow. What ever he's trying to brainwash you with, don't listen to it."

Shadow put his sandwich down and looked to the side."That's pretty... pretty fucked up. Tobi... he just said to keep an eye on you."

"Ah ha... I knew there was more to this. Did he give you a reason why?"

"Not really. He just told me to keep an eye on you, and that's it. I don't now why he trusts me, I don't know why he picked me. I just... I don't understand." Shadow said while shaking his head."I feel like what he's doing isn't right. I want to leave this place soo bad, but... I don't know."

"Is that so..." Hmm, Shadow wants to leave as badly as we do, but can I trust this kid? I knew Tobi was up to something, keep an eye on me? What the hell does that even mean? Does he think I'm trying to kill him or something? Does he not realize that almost all his workers want to kill him? I looked over at Shadow who was eating his sandwich. He looked sad.

1) Hey, Shadow. We're planning an escape, but if you tell Tobi. I swear to God, he will be the least of your worries.

2) Hey, Shadow. Fuck you.

3) Hmm, interesting. Well Shadow, I think we can get along. I'll do what Tobi says, for now.

VOTING IS CLOSED FOR THIS PART!

• 1) Hey, Shadow. We're planning an escape, but if you tell Tobi. I swear to God, he will be the least of your worries.

I'm just doing this so my character will have a chance at saying "GOD DAMN IT SHADOW" later, lol.

No, but really, we need to earn Shadow's trust. Maybe he can help us. If he doesn't fuck everything up first.

SweetPea (!) Let's go SweetPea. You heard what they said. No need to get involved. I was looking over at them, I was worried."Let's go

• Is Tobi the governor? Number 2 made me laugh so hard so I'm going with:
    2) Hey, Shadow. Fuck you

SweetPea (!) Let's go SweetPea. You heard what they said. No need to get involved. I was looking over at them, I was worried."Let's go

• Lmfaoooo "Hey, Shadow. Fuck you".

GuiltyKingOumaShu: 1) Hey, Shadow. We're planning an escape, but if you tell Tobi. I swear to God, he will be the least of your worries.

Yeah, I think Shadow is pretty trustworthy.

• Tobi wanted his character to be a bit like Carver. I just added some Governer in it as well, but Tobi is much more crazier than them. You guys haven't seen what I have planned for him yet.

Lmao, I found it funny too. B] This part was pretty short, because I'm tired and didn't feel like typing too much, I also forgot to do someone's POV for this part, but eh.

Is Tobi the governor? Number 2 made me laugh so hard so I'm going with: 2) Hey, Shadow. Fuck you

• ."Shut up, Shadow. I'll be your instructor for this. There's no possible way you can fuck this up." Oh dear god here we go....

If any of you joined me and him on my nightly GTAV sessions, you would know what i'm referencing here...

TDM and any kind of transportation is a VERY bad idea....Just look at tonight's session....Blew up on a freaking moving train like i thought he would...Killed us thousands of time by "accident" by trying to pick us up and jumped out of a helicopter only for it to land on us both and explode in the process....and that's only tonight's session !!!

"I won't kill anyone ever again he says", "it was an accident i swear" he says....i'm sorry TDM but i trust you as much as i trust an insurance seller...

3) Hmm, interesting. Well Shadow, I think we can get along. I'll do what Tobi says, for now.

I don't trust you one bit, not in real life and not in the virtual realm either....Prove me wrong and you'll earn my trust back and we won't leave you behind every damn time xD

Next time you'll hopefully think a second time before killing us in cold blood, proceeding to steal our car or helicopter and then arguing that it's ok because you said you were sorry before doing it....What kind of bloody logic is that !!

TDM: I'm so sorry !!

Kills someone in cold blood and steals their shit

TDM: I had no choice !!! I said i was sorry !! I'll give you 1K !!!!

I'm literally about to make it an official rule to never leave anyone behind BUT TDM...

That's not even the worst of it....you killed people who were picking you up to save your sorry ass !!

Damnit TDM !!!!

• 1) Hey, Shadow. We're planning an escape, but if you tell Tobi. I swear to God, he will be the least of your worries.

• "I never even learned how to drive a car, how I'm I not going to fuck up." This will be in my bio.

Hey, Shadow. Fuck you.... What the hell? xDDDDDDD

• SweetPeaClem: Wow, did most people really choose not to help them? I hope this is the right decision...

GuiltyKingOumaShu: 1) Hey, Shadow. We're planning an escape, but if you tell Tobi. I swear to God, he will be the least of your worries. ...picking #2 would be so fucking hilarious and random.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.