Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• 3) Hmm, interesting. Well Shadow, I think we can get along. I'll do what Tobi says, for now.

Trusting strangers is too risky. He could be bluffing for all I know, and too much is on the line here. I will keep his wish for an escape in mind and might come back to it when we are leaving, but for now, I will keep him in the dark to be on the safe side.

SweetPea (!) Let's go SweetPea. You heard what they said. No need to get involved. I was looking over at them, I was worried."Let's go

• 1) Hey, Shadow. We're planning an escape, but if you tell Tobi. I swear to God, he will be the least of your worries.

SweetPea (!) Let's go SweetPea. You heard what they said. No need to get involved. I was looking over at them, I was worried."Let's go

• 1) Hey, Shadow. We're planning an escape, but if you tell Tobi. I swear to God, he will be the least of your worries.

• 1) Come on, guys. Let's head into the woods.

4) We should leave now. Let's leave Salt some sort of note by the training spot, it's too dangerous to stay here any longer.

YES NONCYS ALIVE!! ^_^

CoolStoryBro (!) Maybe, we can all form a small group? Wanderer spoke up." Maybe, we can all form a small group?" "Hmm, I don't mi

• SweetPea is like.

Alt text

3) Hmm, interesting. Well Shadow, I think we can get along. I'll do what Tobi says, for now.

• :( What an anti-climax, they first wanted to join their group and then they leave. Well I can't complain, because I voted "Say Nothing" XD And anyway we can see the situation from someone else's perspective.

I would vote "FUCK YOU!!!", but because those votes are so even I must vote 3) Hmm, interesting. Well Shadow, I think we can get along. I'll do what Tobi says, for now., as much as I would want to say "GOD DAMN IT SHADOW" :D

• Saying nothing, would have made SweetPea leave Awesomeo to try and help Gary and Azlyn. Awesomeo would have left on his own, even though he might regret it.

What an anti-climax, they first wanted to join their group and then they leave. Well I can't complain, because I voted "Say Nothing" XD And

• God dammit!

Saying nothing, would have made SweetPea leave Awesomeo to try and help Gary and Azlyn. Awesomeo would have left on his own, even though he might regret it.

• edited June 2014

NAAAAAAAY I WANTED THEM TO BE A GROUP ;-;

1) Hey, Shadow. Fuck you.

But oh my God, that second choice.

• I notice that you pick that a lot. The say nothing option, haha. B]

God dammit!

• People didn't vote for that, Azlyn. How lame right?! Lmao, I thought more people were going to choose the second option. B]

Azlyn posted: »

NAAAAAAAY I WANTED THEM TO BE A GROUP ;-; 1) Hey, Shadow. Fuck you. But oh my God, that second choice.

• OH MY GOD 11 AND AMY

FEELS

Heellou!

• Well I said in my first comment that "Silence is always the best option", so how could I back out! Someone has to pick the glorious "..." option anyway. :>

I notice that you pick that a lot. The say nothing option, haha. B]

• Are you making it a challenge.

GODDAMN YOU I AM CHANGING MY VOTE IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!

Sorry, Shadow. Sorry, bro. But dat choice, goddamn, that choice.

People didn't vote for that, Azlyn. How lame right?! Lmao, I thought more people were going to choose the second option. B]

• Lol, I guess your the oddball voter then. Not a lot of people pick that, so I guess I can count on you to pick the silent option. :p

Well I said in my first comment that "Silence is always the best option", so how could I back out! Someone has to pick the glorious "..." option anyway. :>

• Lol,nah, and yeah you can change your vote as long as it's still open.

Azlyn posted: »

Are you making it a challenge. GODDAMN YOU I AM CHANGING MY VOTE IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?! Sorry, Shadow. Sorry, bro. But dat choice, goddamn, that choice.

• Seems like it would've been the best option since Mark doesn't know SweetPea, but I don't know if she should be separated of the only friend she has left anyway. :c

Saying nothing, would have made SweetPea leave Awesomeo to try and help Gary and Azlyn. Awesomeo would have left on his own, even though he might regret it.

• edited June 2014

Why must we suffer?

SweetPea got a description of Mark. She would realize who it is, if she spots the scar across his face. B]

Damn, I had this thing set up, but now I can't do it, lol.

Seems like it would've been the best option since Mark doesn't know SweetPea, but I don't know if she should be separated of the only friend she has left anyway. :c

• I changed it.

I had to.

Sorry, Shadow.

*flies out window *

Lol,nah, and yeah you can change your vote as long as it's still open.

• 2) Hey Shadow Fuck you.
    Gotta honor the deal.

• Because of you Pro. :c

Yeah, she'd recognize him. Wait, don't tell me I lost the chance of slapping someone. :o

Why must we suffer? SweetPea got a description of Mark. She would realize who it is, if she spots the scar across his face. B] Damn, I had this thing set up, but now I can't do it, lol.

• I have no idea what you're talking about, SweetPea.

Alt text

Yeah... you did. Don't worry, though. You'll just end up somewhere else. :p

Because of you Pro. :c Yeah, she'd recognize him. Wait, don't tell me I lost the chance of slapping someone.

• Lol, I thought you had agreed that I'm awesome and I'm always right. 8)

Damn it, I guess I'll just keep being sweet then. Or I'll start being a douche to AWESOMEO. :p

I have no idea what you're talking about, SweetPea. Yeah... you did. Don't worry, though. You'll just end up somewhere else.

• Lmao, I said you were awesome, but you aren't always right. >:p

Heh, looks like you weren't happy with his decision.

Lol, I thought you had agreed that I'm awesome and I'm always right. 8) Damn it, I guess I'll just keep being sweet then. Or I'll start being a douche to AWESOMEO.

• But I told you Pro, my predictions are wrong because I don't want to give everyone else spoilers. :p Lol.

Yep. I would've reacted the same way in real life, lol.

Lmao, I said you were awesome, but you aren't always right. >:p Heh, looks like you weren't happy with his decision.

• Lol, good. I was hoping I was doing good with everyone's characters. B]

So what do you think might happen next, with any of the characters?

But I told you Pro, my predictions are wrong because I don't want to give everyone else spoilers. Lol. Yep. I would've reacted the same way in real life, lol.

• Sup' everyone? I'm finally back.

3) Hmm, interesting. Well Shadow, I think we can get along. I'll do what Tobi says, for now.

• I think that group will defeat Mark, but he won't die. Shadow will be too afraid to go against Tobi and will ruin it for everyone. CSB won't find you guys yet. For the others, I honestly have no idea. :c

And remember, if there's something wrong, it's on purpose. 8)

Lol, good. I was hoping I was doing good with everyone's characters. B] So what do you think might happen next, with any of the characters?

• Alt text

You're pretty good. B]

I think that group will defeat Mark, but he won't die. Shadow will be too afraid to go against Tobi and will ruin it for everyone. CSB won't

• Lol, I know. 8) You can say I'm always right now.

You're pretty good. B]

• Lol, calm down, princess! I was just keeping your hopes up. >:P

About to start another part.

Lol, I know. 8) You can say I'm always right now.

• Alt text

2) Hey, Shadow. Fuck you.

His more evil then Tobi his hiding something don't trust or Guilty will end up dead Shadow has the least to lose so his not to be trusted he will definitely betray Guilty if he challenges his community that he will potientally own after I kill Tobi

• The next part I'm typing right now includes you. B]

Markd4547 posted: »

2) Hey, Shadow. Fuck you. His more evil then Tobi his hiding something don't trust or Guilty will end up dead Shadow has the least to los

• Alt text

YES!! bring it on ;)

Alt text

The next part I'm typing right now includes you. B]

• 3) Hmm, interesting. Well Shadow, I think we can get along. I'll do what Tobi says, for now.

I smell a snitch...

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

YES!! bring it on

• edited June 2014

Azlyn

I hopped the fence, and crouched down on the grassy field. I turned to look back at Gary telling SweetPea and Awesomeo to leave. I wasn't a good shot, Gary had just started training me. I was wondering if he was going to try to take care of this. I moved forward, and waited for Gary by a large tree. I watched as SweetPea and Awesomeo left, SweetPea seemed angry... Gary finally made his way over to me."Alright, Azlyn. Hand me the rifle. Looks like that guy has Twistee hostage, we can't risk this." He said to me. He looked at our group."Shit... looks like Shiina is trying to decide whether to shoot him or not. Where is your sister Sxphyre? She's not with them." Gary said with a worried tone.

I gave him the rifle and looked around."Shit! I have no clue where she is..." I replied.

"Psst! Guys up here!" We heard someone whisper.

We looked up and spotted my sister up on the tree."Phyre! What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I was out here by myself, reading a book. I heard screaming and then I saw one of our supply cars crashing into that tree next to the church. This crazy guy came out, and then took Twistee hostage. I decided to climb the tree, I didn't know what to do. Soon you guys showed up." She explained.

"Hmm, well come down here. We need to get closer and see what's going on." I told her.

"Yeah, come on, you two." Gary said, and then started moving forward. Phyre came down, and she started following us. I was hoping nothing bad would happen to our friends...

Markd4547

(!) Put your fuckin' gun down!

The group looked frightened, I had the upper hand, and they knew it. They knew that I could kill Twistee at any moment. The female still had her gun aimed at me, she was unsure about taking the shot."Put your fuckin' gun down!" I shouted at her. I realized that if I was going to take this place over, I might as well keep some of them alive.

"Let Twistee go first!" She shouted back.

Twistee spoke up."Shiina! Just do what he says!"

"HAHAHA! C'mon, girl! Listen to your buddy here!" I told her.

A man walked up behind her, and placed his hand on top of her handgun."Do what he says, Shiina..."

"What?! Are you insane, Swagguykiller69?! He'll kill us right after he kills Twistee! Look at him! That guy looks fucking crazy!" She said to him.

Twistee spoke up again."Shiina, listen to SGK! Just put the gun down..." He struggled to say.

"Hehehe, they better do what I say... or else everyone dies." I whispered in Twistee's ear.

"I have to agree with my brother." Another male spoke up. He sighed, and then looked at me."Hey, man. If we do what you say... you'll promise not to kill us, right?"

"What are you doing, TheWalkingSheep?!" Shiina turned to him.

"Hey, leave Sheep alone. I believe that we won't get harmed." A young male told her.

"We don't really have a choice. We have to surrender." An older fellow said.

Shiina looked at them."Really, ps3gamer095 and GOUSTTTT?" She turned to the rest of the group."Is this what everyone wants?! We should just give up?! Huh? What do you say TheNarwhalking and Clubremix_Guetta?"

"I don't know... but this guy looks like he's not fucking around." King replied.

Guetta sighed and put her head down."I don't know, Shiina."

Shiina looked around."Hmm... of course." She looked down, and then turned back to stare at me."Alright... I'm putting the gun down, but will you promise not to kill us?"

I smirked."Heh, I shouldn't make promises I can't keep, but I'll try my best." I told her.

She looked around again, and then placed the weapon on the ground."There... now let Twistee go." She said with an angry face.

I was wondering why she kept looking around. I looked to my right, and got a quick glance at three people. I turned to them and started walking back, with Twistee as my hostage."Ohohoho... I see what's going on here." I said with a smile. I saw Shiina getting ready to pick her gun back up. I shot the ground next to her. Bratatat! "Oh no, no, no, no. I wouldn't do that if I were you." I told her. I turned to the grassy field. I couldn't really see where they were, but I knew they were hidden somewhere."All three of you! Get out of that grassy field, right now!...

Gary-Oak

The man had spotted us already. He knew we were here."Shit... so much for trying to sneak around." I said to Azlyn and Phyre.

"What are we going to do?!" Phyre asked.

I sighed."Fuck... I don't know. I think we might have to surrender." I said while looking down.

"What?! No! What if he kills them?!" Azlyn was worried.

"He has Twistee hostage. Shiina put her gun down, there's not much we can do." I explained to them.

Phyre put her hand on Azlyn's back."He's right. We might have to surrender..."

Azlyn put her head down."But... but."

"I know... I don't want to, but we really don't have much of a choice here." I turned back to look at the man. I could barely see his head poking out behind Twistee. He had him as a human shield. Taking a shot might be risky, but maybe I could get him...

Markd4547

These fuckers just tried to double cross me. I was actually going to keep them alive, if they cooperated. Now it seemed like I had to watch my back for any more of them."How many in your group, Twistee?! Don't fuckin' lie to me either. I am not a patient man!" I said to him, and then put the knife closer to his neck.

"Fuck... ugh... that's all of them, Mark!" He replied.

"I fuckin' swear, Twistee. If you're fuckin' lying to me. I will fuckin' kill one of your group members where they stand!" I told him while looking around. I noticed I left my gear, and the rest of the supplies and guns that Twistee had on him, on the ground.

"I'm tellin' ya the truth, man! That's it! That's all of them!" He told me once more. I snarled and looked around again. I wasn't sure if that was really all of them. Maybe there were a few of them inside the church that I didn't know about, but after shooting my AK, surely they would have run out to see what was happening, or maybe they were hiding in there, scared and worried. I wasn't sure...

Cluke_is_Dumb

I was driving us back to that church I found with the group of people. Tobi turned to me."You were gone for a while, CiD. I was starting to get worried that you might have left my community."

"What are you crazy? Heh, I wouldn't leave, man. You gave me food and shelter. What did I miss anyway?"

"Oh, just some little problems that I took care of." Tobi replied.

"Like what?"

"Heh, I beat the shit out of some kid for punching me. I killed a man for being a fuckin' coward, bashed his face in with a hammer." Tobi said with a smirk on his face.

What the hell? This wasn't the Tobi I knew... I know he wanted us to think about survival of the fittest, but killing someone just because he wasn't brave enough? I looked up to him because he wasn't afraid to do what he wanted, but this sounded like he was taking it too far."So uh... did you really have to bash his face in?" I asked.

"Of course I fucking had to. That asshole got blood on my shoe, I had to teach him a lesson." Tobi replied with an angered tone.

"Well then... I don't know what to say." I replied.

"Then don't say shit, CiD, and keep driving." Tobi said to me.

"About this group we're going to recruit. You're not going to kill them, are you?" I asked him.

"Only if we have to, CiD. I know you were gone for a while, looking for more people to recruit, but you shouldn't be offended with the things you might see me do from now on. You have to adapt to this new world, and show no remorse. Weakness and kindness will get you killed. Do you remember that kid I shot back in the first day of the apocalypse?"

"Yeah... the kid just wanted to see his family. You shocked us all when you killed him."

"Well, then. Like I told you, don't be surprised if you see more of that. Just remember who's keeping you alive, CiD." Tobi replied. I kept driving, and we were reaching the church. Bratatat! I heard a few gun shots. In the distance we could see the group, and what appeared to be a man holding someone hostage."Is that them?" Tobi asked.

"That's them, but I don't know who those other two people are. What the hell?"

"The man holding the guy hostage? Those two?" Tobi asked.

"Yeah... It was only the group of people by the church. Why is he holding that guy hostage?" I stopped the car.

Tobi got out, and waited for the others."Alright, listen up. The group of people that we want seem to be in a predicament. CiD doesn't recognize both the man with the AK47, and his hostage. Emu and Gustav. You two will have your guns aimed at them, while Pur and Guy aim their guns at the group. CiD and I will be in the middle, only fire if I tell you to, or if they start shooting back at us. Leave the talking to me." Tobi explained. They nodded, and headed back into the cars. Emu started driving forward, and then I followed. Everyone turned to look at us, I noticed a duffel bag on the floor with a few guns. The group of people looked worried, the man with the hostage started moving back. Everyone got out of their cars, and aimed their weapons. Tobi swaggered his way over to the duffel bag with the rest of the guys near him."Well, hello there." He said to them with a smile.

Gary-Oak

I was getting ready to shoot the man, until three vehicles appeared down the road."What the hell?" I said out loud.

"What's going on, now?!" Phyre asked.

"Don't know... maybe he brought backup." I said.

"Damn! Now we're really screwed." Azlyn told us. I wasn't sure what was going on, but I decided I was going to wait a bit...

Markd4547

"What the fuck?! More of them?!" I said to Twistee as I spotted two SUV's, and a small cargo truck. I saw six men come out, four of them holding machine gun rifles."Twistee! What the fuck?!"

"I don't who those people are, Mark! I swear it!" He told me.

A bearded man with a dress shirt spoke up."I can see that you're in some trouble. Maybe we can help." He told them with a smile.

Shiina spoke up."Who the hell are you? If you want to help, then why are your men aiming their guns at us?" She asked him.

"Hmm... I guess you're telling me the truth, Twistee." I said to him.

The bearded man crossed his arms."Just in case you give us any trouble. I'm building a community for all, how about you all stop fighting, and we can start working with each other? If there's anymore of your people in the church, I suggest they come out and surrender."

"HAHAHAHA! Are you fuckin' serious?!" I asked the man."These are my people! I'm taking them in! I will be their leader! Get the fuck outta here before you end up dead!" I said to him.

"Shut the fuck up, you clown. I was thinking of bringing you in, but now I'm having second thoughts." The bearded man told me with an angry face.

I smiled at him."Hahahaha! Don't make me laugh. The only person who will get killed here, is you! After I'm done with you, your guards will bow down to their new leader!"

The bearded man smiled."Heh, I like you. Don't make me have to kill you." Who the fuck was this guy? Who the hell did he think he was coming to crash my party? I could have easily taken this place over, but now this fuckin' guy had to come and ruin it, plus I had to keep an eye out for the three people hiding in the grassy field...

1) Use Twistee as a hostage, and escape.

2) Kill Twistee, shoot at them and run away.

3) Play along. Surrender.

4) ???

Azlyn

"Shit. Looks like they both want to take our group members. So far the guys with the vehicles don't know we're here." Gary said to us.

"We have to do something." I said.

"Like what? The situation just got even more fucked. What the hell can we do?" Phyre said to me.

I sighed."I don't know..."

"Girls, relax." Gary said while taking aim."Let me know what you want me to do."

"I think we can't really do anything... we have to surrender. That's it... nothing we can really do." Phyre said to us.

"What about you Azlyn?" Gary asked me. I wasn't sure on what to do, but we needed to do something, anything...

1) Nothing we can do. Come out from hiding and surrender.

2) Gary, shoot the man holding Twistee hostage.

3) Gary, shoot the bearded man.

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED!

• NOTE: I tried POV switching here, and the "???" option is something new I'm going to try out. It is completely random, could be good or could be bad...

Azlyn I hopped the fence, and crouched down on the grassy field. I turned to look back at Gary telling SweetPea and Awesomeo to leave. I

• Lmao, don't lie!

I'm about to read it.

Lol, calm down, princess! I was just keeping your hopes up. >:P About to start another part.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.