Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Alt text

You must be real popular with the ladies. >.<

TWDFan86 posted: »

Yeah because I enjoy being cruel and heartless. It's what keeps me going nowadays. -spills water at your face- Like that ^-^

• What the fuck...it made my comment show down here. Let me try again..

AWESOMEO posted: »

Not a reply son!

• Devyn...relaaax! Thanks for the kind words, but it's going to happen :P

sardines posted: »

IM ONLY KIDDING DUDE, I'LL STOP ;_; I THINK YOU'RE COOL AND TOTALLY NOT A LOSER. also u have a sweet car ITS NOT SHIT AT ALL UNLIKE WHAT PASSWORD SAYS STOPTHEBULLYING2K14

• 1) Woods.

1) Stay for the night.

CoolStoryBro (!) Maybe, we can all form a small group? Wanderer spoke up." Maybe, we can all form a small group?" "Hmm, I don't mi

• Man, how did you know? -spills water again- :3

• NOPE. I WILL NOT BE MADE A BULLY. BULLIES ARE MEAAAAN :(

HERE, TAKE THIS HUG

Alt text

I may also be very dizzy right now lol, and my head hurts???? I don't even know what I'm posting anymore :D sorry lol

Devyn...relaaax! Thanks for the kind words, but it's going to happen :P

• punches Joe

STAHP

Man, how did you know? -spills water again-

• Okayy, whatever you say! But I will take this hug ^-^

It's alright. Just rest your eyes and head :c

NOPE. I WILL NOT BE MADE A BULLY. BULLIES ARE MEAAAAN HERE, TAKE THIS HUG I may also be very dizzy right now lol, and my head hurts???? I don't even know what I'm posting anymore sorry lol

• I don't want to be a mean bully ;-;

NOPE. I WILL NOT BE MADE A BULLY. BULLIES ARE MEAAAAN HERE, TAKE THIS HUG I may also be very dizzy right now lol, and my head hurts???? I don't even know what I'm posting anymore sorry lol

• You've never hit me before! D:

(?) Joseph will remember that.

punches Joe STAHP

• :OOOO I'M SORRY. HERE.

throws icepack at your face

You've never hit me before! (?) Joseph will remember that.

• Tis a wet pussy you got there?

• Yes.

Alt text

Tis a wet pussy you got there?

• -chuckle- Big mistake, missy.

:OOOO I'M SORRY. HERE. throws icepack at your face

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

"Foolish human, I will murder your parents in your sleep!"

Yes.

• YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME

Alt text

-chuckle- Big mistake, missy.

• edited June 2014

Just you wait >:)

Too tired to catch you right now. I'll do it later :c Good nigh- err, good morning!

YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME

• Too tired to catch you right now

Alt text

Just you wait Too tired to catch you right now. I'll do it later :c Good nigh- err, good morning!

• Lol... baskethead

CoolStoryBro (!) Maybe, we can all form a small group? Wanderer spoke up." Maybe, we can all form a small group?" "Hmm, I don't mi

• Haha! Her face! Lol, but really, tho, see ya! :)

Too tired to catch you right now

• Goodnight, loser.

Haha! Her face! Lol, but really, tho, see ya!

• HA!

Alt text

Haha! Her face! Lol, but really, tho, see ya!

• edited June 2014

2) Come on, guys. Let's go down the road.

2) We can stay here for a few days, or at least until Salt returns. If Pro is going to start training, maybe we can be prepared.

• 2) Come on, guys. Let's go down the road.

5) Say nothing.

• Lol, I suspected she wasn't dead. 8)

2) We can stay here for a few days, or at least until Salt returns. If Pro is going to start training, maybe we can be prepared.

• edited June 2014

I really wanted to pick the "leave now" choice, but I forgot about Salt. I think people will die or get captured if we stay, but it would be OOC for me to vote to abandon him :c

• 1) Come on, guys. Let's head into the woods.

4) We should leave now. Let's leave Salt some sort of note by the training spot, it's too dangerous to stay here any longer.

• Hey, bestie. ;3

I got mentioned! Yay! jumps out the window 3) Say nothing. ":D" SweetPea can make the choice.

• 1) Let's go SweetPea. You heard what they said. No need to get involved.

If we survived until now, it would make no sense to just spontaneously get killed by this weird-ass strange man, right? Me and Gray can handle it, i don't want Awe-bro and SweetPea to get hurt. I ship them.

AWESOMEO (!) Maybe you're right. Maybe they can let us join them. I looked at SweetPea."Maybe you're right. Maybe they can let us join

• Let ME get a kill this time, will you?

Gary-Oak posted: »

1) Let's go Sweetpea. I SHALL BE THE ZOMBIE KILLING MASTER.

• 3) Meh... These guise are annoyin'... #Ileave

1) Let's stay for teh night and wait for Salt. We can leave tomorrow.

• Heellou!

Alt text

Azlyn posted: »

Hey, bestie. ;3

• 2) Come on, guys. Let's go down the road. & 4) We should leave now. Let's leave Salt some sort of note by the training spot, it's too dangerous to stay here any longer.

• Hey !! Don't make me look like a bad guy in all of this !! I never said its shit, its just not as awesome as he keeps telling us it is....

It's just a Comet...a very common sports car in the game...its nicee sure, but its not an EntityXF or a Zentorno if you know what a i mean...

I mean its not even the best sports car of them all in terms of speed and mobility...

IM ONLY KIDDING DUDE, I'LL STOP ;_; I THINK YOU'RE COOL AND TOTALLY NOT A LOSER. also u have a sweet car ITS NOT SHIT AT ALL UNLIKE WHAT PASSWORD SAYS STOPTHEBULLYING2K14

• Wait....how would you know that...You never joined us on our sessions right ? xD

Puncake32 posted: »

1) Come on, guys. Let's head into the woods. ( I'm pretty sure they will run into Tobi's camp. Then, Password can say "Dammit, Shadow!" like

• That's ok. You take your chances when it comes to the Walking Dead. lol

Nice, man. Congrats! Thank you for taking the time to read it, bro. Sorry about your character, I gave him two chances to try to leave without Guilty, but people voted a certain way.

• I knew that Noncy wasn't completely dead !! I bloody knew it !! Still RIP Firedog though...

Well, looks like my character has crossed another dilemma, which might or might not have any consequences just yet...

From the look of things, the horde of walkers that were following CSB might play a major part in the plot later on in the story. The simple fact that everyone keeps saying that they came from that side too, makes me slightly suspicious of Pro's intention to warn us about our decisions...

Are they going the opposite direction they came from, moving forward, or are they moving back towards where the horde came from earlier...?

Saying "i came from that direction" doesn't really tell me much...but if i read this correctly it might mean that :

A) The horde has disappeared from their sight and is actually in the woods, which means going into the woods is a very bad decisions, depending on what direction they're heading to.

B) Again, depending on the direction they're taking, heading down the road will lead them to the horde of walkers, but it would be easier to split up if things get hairy...As the woods might be confusing and lead to them splitting up and losing sight of each other. While the road might lead them to a new location...In the woods scenario the only location i see them finding is Tobi's camp, most likely anyway...

C) The road is seemingly empty, which might or might not be a trap, in each case it would still be easier to run or split up, as walkers are slow creatures who can't even run, slowly making their way towards their victims...The only risk is getting cornered by them or moving too close to them.

D) The woods are actually the safe answer as Pro tried to hint that going down the road would be a bad idea...i just don't think it was clear enough if he did...

This one is actually a difficult one for me...but i vote for :

A road is straight forward, while the woods might be a bit more complicated, albeit a good shelter if things don't go as i expect them to...
    The fact that the road is seemingly empty makes me a bit nervous as it may hint that bad things are coming, but the disappearance of the herd makes me more confident in my choices, as an incoming herd would be quite easy to spot if there was one.

That was a long one, onto the next then.

This one seems easy to me, there's no way that ditching Salt would be a good idea, if the place is indeed still dangerous, Salt doesn't stand a chance against them, he wouldn't be expecting it either and might have some resentment for the group as a result.

Their only chance is to stand their ground until Salt comes back and start training immediately, in case things goes to shit in an instant...

The only problem is : what if something happened to Salt ? We'll see i guess...

• Miss Noncy is a tough bitch to kill

• That's definitely 90% of us :P

HA!

• YOU FOOLS. Did you actually believe a simple bullet could kill Miss Noncy? Bullets are just a minor inconvenience to her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.