Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• AWESOMEO: 2) This isn't right. I have to help her. Throw the brick at them.

tntlee: 3) Wait in the back room, like I have been doing this whole time.

AWESOMEO I kept thinking about my family, and the huge argument I had with them earlier in the day, before the zombie apocalypse starte

• I was hoping you would get mad and yell at me which would've gave me wierd boner then i'd have to squish it under a garage door because of HOT SAUCE AND SCIENCE

You should >:(

• Is that what you do in your spare time?
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

I was hoping you would get mad and yell at me which would've gave me wierd boner then i'd have to squish it under a garage door because of HOT SAUCE AND SCIENCE

• What the... ಠ_ಠ

Nah, I won't get mad. It's your choice.
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

I was hoping you would get mad and yell at me which would've gave me wierd boner then i'd have to squish it under a garage door because of HOT SAUCE AND SCIENCE

• edited May 2014
    Haha I can imagine you givin me the Clem glare(insert #judgingyou Clementine gif here).

What the... ಠ_ಠ Nah, I won't get mad. It's your choice.

• I need a tie breaker for your part, so I'll leave it open for a bit. 5 wants you all to go, and 5 wants you all to leave.

What do you think is going to happen?
    Belan posted: »

AWESOMEO: 2) This isn't right. I have to help her. Throw the brick at them. tntlee: 3) Wait in the back room, like I have been doing this whole time.

• Now that I think about it...maybe I should die ._.
    TWDFan86 posted: »

I hope I don't die.

• edited May 2014
    Not really sure, but I really hope the tie breaker has me going to check on whoever was screaming. My character wouldn't ditch Jewfreeus (or whoever it is), even though he probably doesn't deserve much help for bailing on the group like he did. That attitude is probably going to get me killed eventually though, lol.

I need a tie breaker for your part, so I'll leave it open for a bit. 5 wants you all to go, and 5 wants you all to leave. What do you think is going to happen?

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014
    2) This isn't right. I have to help her. Throw the brick at them. I'm Not gonna let Welcome_to_Woodbury die.

2) Ask him who he is

AWESOMEO I kept thinking about my family, and the huge argument I had with them earlier in the day, before the zombie apocalypse starte

• Haha. Awesome, bro! Once we get the winning option, you'll see what's next! B]
    Belan posted: »

Not really sure, but I really hope the tie breaker has me going to check on whoever was screaming. My character wouldn't ditch Jewfreeus (or

• Lmao, random as hell. But why?

Now that I think about it...maybe I should die ._.

• =)
    Puncake32 posted: »

2) This isn't right. I have to help her. Throw the brick at them. I'm Not gonna let Welcome_to_Woodbury die. 2) Ask him who he is

• Call me weird and negative, but I don't think anyone of my personality will make it very far xD

Lmao, random as hell. But why?

• Lol, like I told you before. Usually the nice people in an apocalypse die, but we'll see. B]

Call me weird and negative, but I don't think anyone of my personality will make it very far xD

• Well now I'm just realizing it, lol. But like you said, we'll see!

Lol, like I told you before. Usually the nice people in an apocalypse die, but we'll see. B]

• You can't die, we got each other's backs. :3

Call me weird and negative, but I don't think anyone of my personality will make it very far xD

• Did you forget about Angel already?! How dare you! :p

You can't die, we got each other's backs. :3

• Carol from the show is nice. She's still alive. She adapted to the new world.

Well now I'm just realizing it, lol. But like you said, we'll see!

• We would always have to have each other's backs then :P

You can't die, we got each other's backs. :3

• No :o
    Angel has people to take care of her!

Did you forget about Angel already?! How dare you! :p

• Always!

We would always have to have each other's backs then :P

• Lmao, SHE SETS PEOPLE ON FIRE WHO ARE SICK! xD

I know, I know. I'm kidding. She's a hardened nice person :P

Carol from the show is nice. She's still alive. She adapted to the new world.

• Or does she? :p

No :o Angel has people to take care of her!

• Just look at the flowers TWDFan86...

Lmao, SHE SETS PEOPLE ON FIRE WHO ARE SICK! xD I know, I know. I'm kidding. She's a hardened nice person :P

• Makes me have a little more hope now *hug* ^-^

Always!

• You wouldn't kill a dog, that's just evil ;_;

Or does she? :p

• Well shit. Have the tables turned on me.. D: *looks at flowers* Just make it quick >.<

Just look at the flowers TWDFan86...

• see, aren't they nice? Lol B]

So what do you think is going to happen?

Well shit. Have the tables turned on me.. D: *looks at flowers* Just make it quick >.<

• <(^_^<)

*hug* xD

• edited May 2014
    *hug* xD

Makes me have a little more hope now *hug* ^-^

• So, what do you think is going to happen? B]

You wouldn't kill a dog, that's just evil ;_;

• Yah, it reminds me of death :P

With the recent parts you posted you mean?

see, aren't they nice? Lol B] So what do you think is going to happen?

• Well, if enough people choose to throw the brick, I'll be saved... hopefully.

If not, I'll haunt everyone with my annoying presence and bloodstained clothes. >:)

So, what do you think is going to happen? B]

• You should totally add me on Skype or something :P

*hug* xD

• HAHAHA! I love it!

Well, if enough people choose to throw the brick, I'll be saved... hopefully. If not, I'll haunt everyone with my annoying presence and bloodstained clothes. >:)

• Whichever parts, bro. B]

Yah, it reminds me of death :P With the recent parts you posted you mean?

• I would, but I don't have one v_v

You should totally add me on Skype or something :P

• I really don't know how we can get to my apartment with that much shit going on, lol. Maybe you'll probably just say "fuck it, it's your problem. Bye" xD

Whichever parts, bro. B]

• Lmao, oh man. That's a good idea!

I really don't know how we can get to my apartment with that much shit going on, lol. Maybe you'll probably just say "fuck it, it's your problem. Bye" xD

• Hmm, well maybe something else. Doesn't have to be skype. :)

I would, but I don't have one v_v

Sign in to comment in this discussion.