Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• I like how my character's been snark-wise, but I think I might prefer him to show more of his aggressive side when confronted.
    Otherwise, I'm really loving all these stories. I like that we're not directly making choices as it can get quite messy that way (though I'd hope that the choices we make as users is affecting how we act as characters when something goes down a certain way).
  • OMG why am I not apart of this almost sexual conversation.

Nerd.

• Idk, you just are :P
    TWDFan86 posted: »

Nerd? Why?? xD

• Time for us to derail this bad boy.
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

OMG why am I not apart of this almost sexual conversation.

• Yeah ok, that makes sense, lol.

Idk, you just are :P

• edited May 2014
    Maybe because you wanted me dead, Duck >:(

OMG why am I not apart of this almost sexual conversation.

• Nope just PMSn' hearts of blood on people's faces.
    CornPopper posted: »

Jesus Christ cupid me, are you giving birth in there?

• I didn't know. :(

Maybe because you wanted me dead, Duck >:(

• To think this all started with a death wish ._.

Lol, she's teasing, bro. Don't worry about it. B]

• Noted. Yeah for now it's only the first day of the ZA. Raging is the only one ahead, one day though.

Some examples.

"(?) TWDFan86 will remember that." When Pro helped him out. He's starting to warm up to him, and trusting him more.

"(?) What the hell have I gotten myself into..." When Raging met WhatTheDuck. He's not sure about him yet.

"(?) LeeTheProfessional appreciates your help." When TWDFan86 decided to go to his place first. It's the Reason Pro is determined to look for his family and help him out.

I'll try to add more of these. I forgot to put some in other parts.
    PaulKenneth posted: »

I like how my character's been snark-wise, but I think I might prefer him to show more of his aggressive side when confronted. Otherwise,

• I thought I'd be alone in this. :p

Choice 5) let's all go. <<<<<<40% people choose this

• 2) This isn't right. I have to help her. Throw the brick at them.

2) Ask him who he is.

AWESOMEO I kept thinking about my family, and the huge argument I had with them earlier in the day, before the zombie apocalypse starte

• tbh I'm not really up to date with the other parts I really need to get around that but what I think would be a good idea to do not now but later is to have two of the groups join each other or go against each other like the prison vs woodbury that would be pretty intense

Damn, still need a tie breaker, heh. 5 for everyone to go and check, and 5 for everyone to leave. What do you think will happen, with the other parts?

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014
    7) Come on! We can't do anything, let's go! I'm sorry Jew.

2) We need to sneak out.

Start do the next part plz.

Belan (!) We will all go with Belan. I waited for Noncy to say something, and then she finally spoke. "We will all go w

• I can throw the brick at you if I want. I can also run over you with puncake's boat, so shush it.
    CornPopper posted: »

NOOO! Don't throw the fucking brick at me or you are all going to FUCKING DIE!!!!

• My Magic Boat.
    firedog122 posted: »

I can throw the brick at you if I want. I can also run over you with puncake's boat, so shush it.

• That must be one amazing boat to be used over land like that.

I can throw the brick at you if I want. I can also run over you with puncake's boat, so shush it.

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014
    I will come with my BOAT with Firedog, ClaytonBoylan and JonGon :) and save you, Lee and Welcome_to_Woodbury.

That must be one amazing boat to be used over land like that.

• Don't forget my family! If they're still alive. Then again, we could have a capacity problem.
    Puncake32 posted: »

I will come with my BOAT with Firedog, ClaytonBoylan and JonGon :) and save you, Lee and Welcome_to_Woodbury.

• 2) This isn't right. I have to help her. Throw the brick at them.

2) Ask him who he is.

.....a new forum member character?

AWESOMEO I kept thinking about my family, and the huge argument I had with them earlier in the day, before the zombie apocalypse starte

• Looks like it.

2) This isn't right. I have to help her. Throw the brick at them. 2) Ask him who he is. .....a new forum member character?

• Yeah I like this part of it i almost cry on this Thank's for the script for me :)

How do you like it so far? Like I said, I would introduce you later. Since you were a SWAT guy, I wanted to think of a part for you. B] Yeah, cameroncr95. A rookie police officer, learned everything from you!

• Fine. Throw the brick SEE WHAT FUCKING HAPPENS!!!

• 1) It's not my problem (I belive most have chosen the other option. Here is hoping my decision adds some suspense about the actual outcome of the vote)
    3)wait in the back room

• VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED! YOU GUYS HAVE DECIDED AND...

BELAN WILL TELL PAULKENNETH AND ETITHEKING THAT THEY SHOULD ALL LEAVE.

GOBANANAS01 WILL TELL CAMERONCR95 THAT THEY SHOULD SNEAK OUT.

Belan (!) We will all go with Belan. I waited for Noncy to say something, and then she finally spoke. "We will all go w

• WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!

VOTING FOR THIS PART IS CLOSED! YOU GUYS HAVE DECIDED AND... BELAN WILL TELL PAULKENNETH AND ETITHEKING THAT THEY SHOULD ALL LEAVE. GOBANANAS01 WILL TELL CAMERONCR95 THAT THEY SHOULD SNEAK OUT.

• CAN I JOIN?

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!

• OF COURSE YOU CAN!

CAN I JOIN?

• AHHH IM GETTN SO HORNY!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CAN I JOIN?

• About to start the next part. B]

CAN I JOIN?

• Yay! :3

About to start the next part. B]

• AGAIN? CONTROL YOURSELF BOY!

AHHH IM GETTN SO HORNY!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• WTD SHUT UP

• I WILL CAPS LOCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.

• You can shut down the shut down the duck but you can't shut off the party!! *Has violent seizure while dancing to hardcore dubstep*

WTD SHUT UP

• Hai Rachelle :3

WTD SHUT UP

• Hi Joseph =P

Hai Rachelle :3

• Man and I thought I MAKE things awkward ha,pfft.I stand no match against you two.

Hi Joseph =P

• And how are you doing today, beautiful? c:

Hi Joseph =P

• Stuff and THANGS.

And how are you doing today, beautiful? c:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.