Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Yeah, but don't add me, though.

I'm just kidding :P
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

Wait lemme see something?Is your psn josephnyy86?

• edited May 2014
    Yes we're going to be friends!I'm.So.Happy.
    TWDFan86 posted: »

Yeah, but don't add me, though. I'm just kidding :P

• Hey Rachelle, can you tell me if this works?: telltalegames.com/community/messages/1532

Pretty much.

• This is so heartwarming, lol.

Yes we're going to be friends!I'm.So.Happy.

• On the second character, just going to see where I left on. "Soon"

Ah damn. Okay, can't wait :)

• Soon? :c jk

On the second character, just going to see where I left on. "Soon"

• Nope.

Hey Rachelle, can you tell me if this works?: telltalegames.com/community/messages/1532

• "Don't disturb" xP

Nope.

• edited May 2014
    Right quick,check out this dude's creepy ass avatar.The link is- http:/(/)www.telltalegames.com/profile/1364212/onmens take the parenthesis away from the second slash.

"Don't disturb" xP

• Okayyy. Take your time c:

On the second character, just going to see where I left on. "Soon"

• Holy shit.

Right quick,check out this dude's creepy ass avatar.The link is- http:/(/)www.telltalegames.com/profile/1364212/onmens take the parenthesis away from the second slash.

• IKR fuckin horrifying.

Holy shit.

• Yeah, I've seen that avatar already months ago. Creepy as hell xD It's burned into my memory now.

• 2) This isn't right. I have to help her. Throw the brick at them.

Another movie reference lol nice! El Mariachi eh?

2) Ask him who he is.

AWESOMEO I kept thinking about my family, and the huge argument I had with them earlier in the day, before the zombie apocalypse starte

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited May 2014
    Dayum, this guy is thirsty as fuck for a girl on a forum :P

Hey no problem. We look out for each other...even if we're not in the same story...yet :P

• Hey man, watch it. >=/
    TDMshadowCP posted: »

• Dayum bruh ninja tryin to start a war in this bitch.

• Shoo shoo. This ain't your business :P

• tntlee wanted his character to be a mariachi player, heh. Almost done with the next part. Had to stop to do something, but it'll be up soon.
    JonGon posted: »

2) This isn't right. I have to help her. Throw the brick at them. Another movie reference lol nice! El Mariachi eh? 2) Ask him who he is.

• I'm not trying to be offensive, but I'm just calling it as I'm seeing it, and he's bit thirsty. TWDFan is a good person, but sometimes I have to call it out.

Hey man, watch it. >=/

• Hey, this is the only time I ever tried to make a move :/

I'm not trying to be offensive, but I'm just calling it as I'm seeing it, and he's bit thirsty. TWDFan is a good person, but sometimes I have to call it out.

• This ain't my business? Dude, everyone is watching this conversation. Anyone can jump in when they want to.

Shoo shoo. This ain't your business :P

• -_-;

Dayum bruh ninja tryin to start a war in this bitch.

• I know. That was a dumb thing to say, I admit. But come on, give this guy a break :/

This ain't my business? Dude, everyone is watching this conversation. Anyone can jump in when they want to.

• Lol, I've seen how thirsty guy's are in real life and on the internet. So far TWDFan hasn't flirted with her. They both have talked to each other in a friendly manner, but they haven't taking it that far. He also gave her a compliment, and asked to keep in touch. But it's not like he was actually fiending for her. He was trying to get to know her a bit, but he wasn't obsession over her and making her uncomfortable.

I'm not trying to be offensive, but I'm just calling it as I'm seeing it, and he's bit thirsty. TWDFan is a good person, but sometimes I have to call it out.

• You've been trying to make moves with her on her in all page 5 and six.

Hey, this is the only time I ever tried to make a move :/

• I have to agree unless your just trying to practice flirting this is getting kinda pathetic.

You've been trying to make moves with her on her in all page 5 and six.

• Well, I'm sorry. Now I feel shitty.

• edited May 2014
    Yeah but bro if he wants to flirt and do the nasty with her then thats on them.

• I'm sorry.
    CornPopper posted: »

I have to agree unless your just trying to practice flirting this is getting kinda pathetic.

• How can you do the nasty over the internet?

Yeah but bro if he wants to flirt and do the nasty with her then thats on them.

• Dude just fucking stop. There's nothing wrong.
    CornPopper posted: »

I have to agree unless your just trying to practice flirting this is getting kinda pathetic.

• I DISAGREE. I can tell when a guy is thinking with the wrong head.

Lol, I've seen how thirsty guy's are in real life and on the internet. So far TWDFan hasn't flirted with her. They both have talked to each

• Nah, man it's all good. Remember in the discussion when you posted that you get really jealous? I see that it's not true, I was just testing you.

*cough* WhatTheDuck *cough*

Well, I'm sorry. Now I feel shitty.

• Well, I'll tone it down a bit either way. Sorry Lee :/

Lol, I've seen how thirsty guy's are in real life and on the internet. So far TWDFan hasn't flirted with her. They both have talked to each

• Oh, it's true, lol. I guess I just don't show it much.

Nah, man it's all good. Remember in the discussion when you posted that you get really jealous? I see that it's not true, I was just testing you. *cough* WhatTheDuck *cough*

• So, you're not mad right? You're not going to burn my house? Or WhatTheDuck's house?

Oh, it's true, lol. I guess I just don't show it much.

• As if any of this wasn't embarrassing for me too... .-.

So, you're not mad right? You're not going to burn my house? Or WhatTheDuck's house?

• I think you two need to get a (chat)room.

Well, I'll tone it down a bit either way. Sorry Lee :/

• O.o I wasn't apart of this shit?!

So, you're not mad right? You're not going to burn my house? Or WhatTheDuck's house?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.