Typing Dead: A Walking Dead Forum story. (Long hiatus, please read post inside.)

Comments

• Can't wait :D
    maxbear29 posted: »

Ok guys, I'm back. I'll release part 3 in a second.

• --VASILISA--

"You should come in, it's safer inside." Captain Ballarms said, walking towards cell block D. "Thank you....." "Captain Ballarms, just call me Captain, though." He said, grinning, as he walked inside, unfolding a bed. She sat on it. It wasn't "soft" but it was "passable". "It kinda sucks....." Vasilisa said, as Captain looked out the door "well, it's the best we'e got, so suck it up." He said, chuckling, as he stumbled. "Sorry, I'm a bit sleepy." He lit her a candle, and left a matchbook next to it and ran to the kitchen to grab her a can-opener. "3 things to help make life easier. Just come as me for cans." Captain said, as he lit a cigar, which he smoked with pride. "G'night Captain!" Vasilisa said, as Captain smiled, and closed the door, walking back up to his watchtower.

--ULYSSES--

"We'll just go explore the school some more, we'll either find her, or not, but it won't take that long." Puncake said, and though Ulysses agreed, he wanted to wipe the smug look of victory off Puncake's face. They explored around some more, not finding much, until the entered a pizza place that most students went to for dinner. They entered, as they heard some footsteps. They drew their weapons, as a teenager comes out, eating peas from a can, and when he sees Ulysses and Puncake, sets it down, and puts his hands up. "Woah! Don't shoot, man!" he yells, as Ulysses cuts Puncake's obvious "who are you?" and cuts to the chase, "have you seen Selene?!" The guy ignores him "my name is James, I've been here for a while, and-" "DON'T IGNORE ME ASSHOLE!" Ulysses yells, shooting a leg on 1 of the stools next to him, making it break and collapse. "Rude!" James said "that was my favorite stool!" Puncake snickered, as Ulysses gave him a glare, which he responded with a smirk. "Look, about this "Selene," I don't know her, I'm assuming she's Aggro's girlfriend, but I have 2 ideas. There's a construction store with a hasty fortification job, as if it was only meant to last a few days, maybe 1, but I only spotted it yesterday, but there is also a convenience store where I know someone lives, but it's kind of out of the way. We could hop in my sedan and go looking, but it's your call, Aggro...."

** "We Should Go To The Hardware Store" **

** "We Should Go To The Convenience Store." **

** "We'll go alone, thanks." **

--CHRISTIAN--

He awoke that morning, and Mark was already driving. "Sorry I didn't tell ya, but on the radio, some dudes in Atlanta sent out a distress signal through the radio. I don't particularly care for adding new people, but more people, more power, and killing walkers will be easier." Mark said, as Christian realized: his leg still hurt like a bitch. After a few hours of driving, they finally arrived. "Green apartment on the left hand side of the road, #12. We're here." Mark announced, as Christian got out, and they went inside. They made it upstairs, Mark wielding Christians hammer, killing walkers the whole way. They finally got in, seeing 2 people, 1 sitting on the couch, 1 near the window, eyes darting. "About god damned time someone showed up!" the one in the corner yelled, as the one on the couch closed the door. 'Sorry guys, that's my cousin Gray, who was against sending the distress call-" "we're gonna die anyways." ...Anyways, I'm Arthur." "I am Christian, and this is Mark" "Nice to meet you. Here's what I'd like to discuss with you. We're trying to decide whether or not to leave or stay. There's nothing here, no food, nothing to keep the biters out, no water, etc. However. We can fix this. We can get food, get water, get ammo, get stuff to fortify with. However, that;s extremely risky, and a lot of work, so we could just leave for somewhere better, but how do we know where that is?! I'm not sure, and Gray is apathetic, so we need a third party. Can you help us..?"

**Leave To Find Somewhere Better**

**Stay And Work On The Place**
  • Voting will be all through the night, but now, I'm going to sleep, good night everyone!

--VASILISA-- "You should come in, it's safer inside." Captain Ballarms said, walking towards cell block D. "Thank you....." "Captain

• ** "We Should Go To The Hardware Store" **

Be full of weapons if any random attack occurs perfect

**Leave To Find Somewhere Better**

Be better off finding a better place plus it's more exciting

Ps: Good night maxbear and got to say quality writing today these stories really made my day today your a really talented and I can't wait to see more anyway good night

--VASILISA-- "You should come in, it's safer inside." Captain Ballarms said, walking towards cell block D. "Thank you....." "Captain

• Very good man the stool scene was really funny
    choose one : ** "We Should Go To The Hardware Store" **
    choose two: **Leave To Find Somewhere Better**

Voting will be all through the night, but now, I'm going to sleep, good night everyone!

• We should go to the convenience store. I think I know who lives there ;)
    Leave to find somewhere better
  • ''We'll go alone thanks''
    and
    ''Leave to find somewhere better''
  • edited May 2014
    Voting Closed! Mark, Christian, Arthur, and Gray will leave to find somewhere better, and Puncake, Ulysses, and James will go to the hardware store. Part 4 will be up soon!
  • MrLeeMrLee Banned
    oke
    Saltlick123 posted: »

Fuck!, sorry, crazy shit just comes out of my mouth sometimes saltlick friend, at least Christian didn't die, WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!

• CornPopperCornPopper Banned
    edited May 2014
    Am I dead???

Voting Closed! Mark, Christian, Arthur, and Gray will leave to find somewhere better, and Puncake, Ulysses, and James will go to the hardware store. Part 4 will be up soon!

• Nope, but in a precarious position!
    CornPopper posted: »

Am I dead???

• edited May 2014
    I'm sorry that I missed the last 2 days, I was busy, and lost my entire last part, so I'm going to rewrite it, don't worry :) Anyway, I hope I can gt the next part up in an hour or so, so be ready!
  • Awesome. I was wondering what happened to this.

I'm sorry that I missed the last 2 days, I was busy, and lost my entire last part, so I'm going to rewrite it, don't worry :) Anyway, I hope I can gt the next part up in an hour or so, so be ready!

• edited May 2014
    --MARK--

"Let's go find somewhere better, this place isn't safe." Mark said, as Arthur nodded "Okay, you guys go a vehicle? I mean, we have a car, but it's Gray's, and it's not the cleanest. We can take all the gasoline out and put it into Tommy cans, and put it into your's, that's no problem." Arthur said. "Yeah, we have an SUV up front, let's go" said Christian, as they left the apartment, into a small group of walkers. Christian, who was limping, therefore in back, managed to make a distraction, by throwing a brick down the hall, away from the door. They got outside, as Gray stood guard, and Arthur transferred all the gas from Gray's van to the SUV. They got in back, and Christian got in front, as Mark drove off, hoping to find somewhere to stay.

--PUNCAKE--

"Let's go to the hardware store. It's 50/50, and Selene would go to get weapons, and we can too. It makes the most sense" Puncake said, as James said "Ok, let's go!" and hopped into his Sedan. James started driving, as Puncake tried to make idle conversation to bring some levity to the awkward silence. "So, James, what's your story?" "I go to the nearby high school, Stone Mountain, and while my classmates hid out in a camp, I decided this is more solitary, and if I ever change my mind, close to town, so it's a win-win on both sides of the same front!" James proudly declared, as Ulysses scowled "What's wrong Aggro?" James asked, as Ulysses snapped "I lost my girl, and we MAY find her, if not, she's probably dead, so i'm not in the mood for your goddamn bragging asshat!" "Dude, Chill" said Puncake, as Ulysses turned to him "f*ck you Puncake! I'm panicked, and all you've done is give me crap, so shut the hell up!" Ulysses was red in rage, as the car came to a sudden halt, and Ulysses and Puncake were thrown in different directions, a blessing in disguise, as Ulysses was seconds away from murdering Puncake. "We're here!" James said, as everyone gets out.

Sorry for the lack of choices, and abrupt ending, I'll do double tomorrow. Anyway, I've gotta wake up early tomorrow, so i'm going to sleep please feel free to leave feedback, goodnight everyone!
  • Cool. Looking forward to tomorrow.

--MARK-- "Let's go find somewhere better, this place isn't safe." Mark said, as Arthur nodded "Okay, you guys go a vehicle? I mean,

• YES superb can't wait read more tomorrow

--MARK-- "Let's go find somewhere better, this place isn't safe." Mark said, as Arthur nodded "Okay, you guys go a vehicle? I mean,

• Very good can't wait :)

• Damn.

• I'm posting as we speak, so expect it up in a few minutes! Be ready to vote, and the next part after it will HOPEFULLY be up before 9:00 where I live, as I have early morning things I can't miss tommorow!
  • --CORNPOPPER--

Cornpopper awoke in extreme pain. His clothes were covered in blood, half of it his, the other half of the dead kid a few feet away from him. Walkers were pounding on the window, and he tried to get up, and fell back down from the pain. He noticed the pool of blood he was lying in, and swore to get revenge on the guy, "Brock", who did this to him. He almost choked on the blood that was spilling into his mouth from his cheek, which was mangled, and by far the most beaten part of his face. The walkers outside were almost in, so he had to hide. He managed to sit up, before getting on all fours, and crawling towards the closet. He couldn't make it, and collapsed in front of the gun cabinet. What a lucky place to land. He couldn't fit inside by any means, but he could grab a gun, and open fire. It was a good vantage point, and he didn't know if he could get to the closet in time, so it was decision time.

**Grab A Bunch Of Guns, And Kill All The Walkers.**

**Try To Crawl Over And Hide In The Closet.**

--ARTHUR--

Mark finally stopped the car, as everyone got out. They had arrived at a prison, and were all in agreement it was a good place to stay. "Hello? Anyone there?!" Christian yelled, as they were responded to by a bullet that narrowly missed Gray, as they all ducked behind the car. "Okay guys, let's reason with him, and-" Arthur started, as Gray wildly shot at the watchtower the bullets were coming from. "Arthur! I'm out! Hand me a clip!" he yelled, as Arthur denied him. "Arthur, now isn't the time, hand me a clip before I beat you up again!" "Gray, we can;t just kill strangers, we need to get help if we need to survive!" "Bullshit, bro! We've been doing fine until these 2 came along!" Gray yelled, pointing at Mark and Christian. Arthur reluctantly handed him a clip, as Gray said "you son of a bitch....move a little to the right....." and aimed, as a girl ran out, signaling him to stop. "Captain! Stop! These people need help!" the man in the tower came down, as she invited everyone in. "My name is Vasilisa, this is Captain Ballarms, or Captain for short." "I am Arthur, this is Mark, Christian, and my cousin Gray." "Nice to meet you all. Here, let me show you to the sleeping area..." Vasilisa started, as Arthur noticed Gray pointing his gun at Captain Ballarms.

** "Don't Shoot, Gray!" **

**Say Nothing And Let Him Shoot**

--Ulysses--

They all walked into the hardware store, as Ulysses almost fainted. "SERENE!" he yelled, running towards her, as she smiled and hugged him. "Oh, Ulysses, I love you, I should have waited for you honey...." "I know Serene. I love you too. How's Maisie?" "....She got bitten. I had to put her down." "Oh, I'm so sorry Selene." Ulysses and Selene were having such a moment, that Puncake almost felt guilty breaking it up, but Selene was one of his best friends, so he felt he needed to pitch in. "Hey, Sel!" Puncake yelled, as James was picking up some weapons. "Punny!" Selene yelled, as she ran forward, and hugged him too, and the 3 of them caught up. "So, guys, we should get out of here, we got as much as 4 people can carry safely. I never caught your name, by the way. If we're going to be surviving together, names are important." "James." "Ok, I'm assuming you guys have a ride, as I'm the only idiot on foot around here, so let's go somewhere..." Selene started, as Puncake said "the convenience store! We know there's a survivor in there!" Selene smiled. "You're so smart, Punny. Let's go!"

I hope you guys enjoyed, I'm hoping voting is quick, with an abundance of votes!
  • **Grab A Bunch Of Guns, And Kill All The Walkers.**
    * "Don't Shoot, Gray!" **
    Also, I'm coming up!!!! Woot!

--CORNPOPPER-- Cornpopper awoke in extreme pain. His clothes were covered in blood, half of it his, the other half of the dead kid a

• Quality

**Grab A Bunch Of Guns, And Kill All The Walkers.**

Action yes

** "Don't Shoot, Gray!" **

DON'T SHOOT PLS lol

--CORNPOPPER-- Cornpopper awoke in extreme pain. His clothes were covered in blood, half of it his, the other half of the dead kid a

• Beautiful just beautiful man
    Choose one:Grab A Bunch Of Guns, And Kill All The Walkers.**
    Choose two:** "Don't Shoot, Gray!" **
  • Grab a bunch of guns.

Don't shoot Gray!

• edited May 2014
    Guys, with my early morning tomorrow and how long it takes to write a part which is, like, an hour or so of just writing a rough version, fine tuning, Adding parts in, and fixing grammatical mistakes, and changing often repeated words, honestly it seems like no time at all, but it takes an hour to a part (3/4 stories). The main reason it takes so long is so I can plan out what either path would lead to, and where to go from there, how to write in new characters, etc. I'll try for a bunch of parts over the weekend, and introduce new characters. I really do appreciate all the support, and it seems outrageous that we've had 4 parts, and such a following, so many characters to work with! Thank you all so much! Don't forget to vote throughout the night, I'll close the voting as soon as I wake up, before I have to go places. Good night everyone.
  • Good night. Keep up the good work. Writing is hard, believe me I know how you feel. Just keep on going, your doing great so far!

Guys, with my early morning tomorrow and how long it takes to write a part which is, like, an hour or so of just writing a rough version, fi

• --MARK--

"Gray, don't shoot!" Arthur hollered, as Captain Ballarms turns around, and Gray fires anyway. If Arthur hadn't have said anything, Ballarms would have been dead, but instead he was shot in the side, as Gray didn't have time to line up the shot. Before Gray could shoot again, with a killing blow, Captain doubld over, and in a last breath, pulled out his pistol, and shot Gray through the forehead.

**RIP Gray (Graysonn) I'm sorry. He was paranoid, and slightly depressed, and that, especially the paranoia, got him killed. Not a hero's death, but is big for other character's development. I'm sorry you had to go first. (By the way guys, this is our first death in the series, and, I'm not gonna lie, it won't be our last. The choice did matter, it's not like a "he'd die either way", this was the original plan for the choice.)**

"Gray!" Arthur yelled, running over to his corpse, Captain Ballarms collapsed. Arthur closed his eyes. and said "we should bury him. He was dumb, and he got himself killed, but he was there for me when it mattered, and I say we bury him on a safe plot of land." Vasilisa, who was tending to Ballarms, agreed. They got Ballarms inside, and Vasilisa cleaned, stitched and wrapped the wound, and then she took Arthur, Mark, and Christian into cell block A to sleep.

This is all I have in me. Definitely some big updates tomorrow, so be ready for that, and I guarantee it this time. Sorry, no choices, and only 1 part, but we did get a character death in there, so......good enough?
  • Always like that for new threads you make quality story's only matter of time before more people start commenting believe me and thanks for story's you already made so epic

Guys, with my early morning tomorrow and how long it takes to write a part which is, like, an hour or so of just writing a rough version, fi

• Superb can't wait for the rest

--MARK-- "Gray, don't shoot!" Arthur hollered, as Captain Ballarms turns around, and Gray fires anyway. If Arthur hadn't have said a

• **Grab A Bunch Of Guns, And Kill All The Walkers.**

** "Don't Shoot, Gray!" *

• I love the story so far.

--MARK-- "Gray, don't shoot!" Arthur hollered, as Captain Ballarms turns around, and Gray fires anyway. If Arthur hadn't have said a

• I'm sorry. I've given up setting goals for myself, as I never reach them, however I am going to post a part tonight, and my schedule will now change to "Whenever I can". Just a warning.
  • edited May 2014
    YES!! can't wait to read it your a great writer

I'm sorry. I've given up setting goals for myself, as I never reach them, however I am going to post a part tonight, and my schedule will now change to "Whenever I can". Just a warning.

• --MELANIE--

Melanie had run out of food. She held off leaving the beach house for 4 days, before her stomach emptied out. She was weak, and starving, before she forced herself to go outside. She was smart about her food, eating food that spoils easily first, and saving the canned stuff for later, but as it just so happened the outbreak took into serious effect the day she needed to go grocery shopping. With all of her might, she got onto the streets of Georgia, looking for food. She saw a walker, and almost screamed and ran, but she was so weak, she just quickly walked away. Afraid, she hid in a drug store, deciding it would be a good place to look for food. She found very little, some frozen food nobody could take, as electricity is all generator powered, and as this is a poor neighborhood, few people had generators. The melted ice cream looked REALLY appealing, especially because the freezer probably still had cold air floating around in there. She walked around, calming down, as she was grabbed from behind by a walker. It bit her forearm, as she screamed, pushing him forward. She got a glimpse of her watch. 12:34. "When you're about to die, it's the oddest things you notice!" Melanie thought calmly, as if out of instinct, she ran into the streets. The walkers were coming from all angles, and she knew, leaving the house would be the death of her. Then, like an answered prayer, a rain of bullets took out the current small horde. A thin male with a buzz cut beckoned her towards him, as they hid in a firehouse. "Hey, I'm John Kozlov" he said, waving towards her, panting. "I'm Melanie" she said, shyly, as he looked stunned at her arm. "You're bitten!" he yelled, as Melanie could no longer hold back her tears, and nodded between violent sobs. "He got you good, a chunk of your arm is missing! We're going to need to amputate it!" Melanie winced. "How long ago were you bit?" She checked her watch "1 1/2 minutes ago" she sobbed, as John grabbed an axe. "We gotta go fast, if you want to live." Melanie was panicking, and was so scared.

**Let John Cut It Off**

**Yell For John To Stop, Leave It On**

WHEW! That's a lot of writing. That's all I got in me.
  • Great as always
    Choose one : Let John Cut It Off

--MELANIE-- Melanie had run out of food. She held off leaving the beach house for 4 days, before her stomach emptied out. She was we

• **Let John Cut It Off**

Can't give up.

Gobananas01... All your characters are named John Kozlov.

--MELANIE-- Melanie had run out of food. She held off leaving the beach house for 4 days, before her stomach emptied out. She was we

• Let John cut it off.

Poor girl just wanted some ice cream.
  • Let John cut it off.
  • YAY! And umm I will chose to let John cut it.

• Good story,barley read it right now xD
Sign in to comment in this discussion.