Typing Dead: A Walking Dead Forum story. (Long hiatus, please read post inside.)

Comments

• Nobody else gonna vote?

• Kill them and take the supplied

• It's decided then, Arthur's gonna kill them and rob them.

• Hey my second homeboy! How's it going with the thread? Could you make a summary? I'm a bit lazy XD. (Yes you have to make summaries because you owe it to me. I made like all the summaries in the 400 days fan fic...)

maxbear29 posted: »

It's decided then, Arthur's gonna kill them and rob them.

• edited September 2014

If the story is still accepting characters i posted a character on your post you told us to

It's decided then, Arthur's gonna kill them and rob them.

• HOLY SHIT. HE HAS RETURNED. Ok, so I've been lazy for a long-ass time, but I basically just came on to see if anyone even was still interested in this story, as I got hugely inspired, and I saw you. Good to have you back :D

Hey my second homeboy! How's it going with the thread? Could you make a summary? I'm a bit lazy XD. (Yes you have to make summaries because you owe it to me. I made like all the summaries in the 400 days fan fic...)

• I'm always accepting characters, welcome aboard!

Lehfeels posted: »

If the story is still accepting characters i posted a character on your post you told us to

• And good to have you back young padawan.

HOLY SHIT. HE HAS RETURNED. Ok, so I've been lazy for a long-ass time, but I basically just came on to see if anyone even was still interested in this story, as I got hugely inspired, and I saw you. Good to have you back

• Ok, I'm bringing it back again, after being lazy, plus school and stuff, I'm going to do a summary of chapter 2 so far, and then continue on.

• Ok, summary, and I'll try to make it small. For chapter 1, check page 7 for a massive, but accurate full recap. Now, let's go, just for the lazy people, like myself (Ily Raging_Blades XD)

Mark is out scouting the perimeter, still angry at his whole group, as he is jumped by heavily armed, almost army-esque bandits. He kills 1, and from there shoots 2 of them and lets the walker of the 1st one eat the other. 1 female lives, and beats him. She then stabs him, and cuts off his finger, before reporting to her leader, who he overhears, realizing he has a thick french accent. he leave him, and he passes out, awaking days later, being mended by Vasilisa, yet he is still in pain. Later, they are ambushed by a group with smoke bombs, who make it impossible to see. Mark barely makes it out mostly unscathed, sprinting to the door, ditching the group he no longer cares about. Vasilisa wants to help everyone, and goes and lets Viola free, and Viola, realizing how kind and generous Vasilisa was to a woman who tried to kill her, decided to help her escape, and they get out safely. Arthur gets shot at heavily, and is extremely injured, and barely makes it out alive, escaping over the fence, narrowly. Captain was determined to help Vasilisa, who helped him so much, so he ran around looking for her, as he decides to pull out his gun, and take a stand. He kills several of the assailants, before being shot in the torso several times, and bleeds out quickly, as he sees Vasilisa and Viola escaping. Afterwards, Captain's walker is killed by 1 of the assailants, Mark hears Arthur scream, and ignores it, walking away. Arthur discovered a minivan, and murders the meek Irish kid who owned it without question or second thought, driving away. He sees the group who robbed him, and decides to kill them too, and that's where we are. Viola and Vasilisa walk along, and Viola talks about how she needs to defend herself, and then Vasilisa tells the story about how she was with a group of 7, and they went looking for 1 guy who never came back, so they found him dying, and put him down. Walkers started to surround, so they went up the ladder, and Vasilisa went first. Their leader, Rocky, was right behind her, and everyone else was fending off the herd. This girl, Grace, died, so all she knew was Rocky and her were alive, as Rocky got grabbed, and Vasilisa had to let him fall, and she was the only one who ended up alive, at least to her knowledge, as 3 people were not to be found.

Jack had let Devyn stay with him for 1 night for saving him, and he is torn whether to actually kick her out, but he decides to let her leave. There is a herd, who gets attracted by Jack's struggle to kill a walker, as Jack insists Devyn flees, and Devyn refuses, so they escape to the roof, and hide there for hours. Eventually, a group comes and saves them, and they all escape, as Jack realizes his fear has come true: he is part of a huge group.

Ulysses, Selene, and Puncake have been walking for a long time, and they find a sign, which Ulysses finds a gift from heaven, an advertisement for a huge group at a mall a little ways away. Puncake questions how trustworthy it is, and Ulysses beats the shit out of him some more. Puncake has been beaten up a lot by Ulysses, who is more of a harsh, but effective leader with questionable actions. They find a house, and Ulysses pulls Selene aside to reassure her of how much he loves her. He is extremely passionate the whole time, and Puncake says it's clear, so Ulysses says they should rest there, and Puncake sleeps on the couch, as Ulysses and Selene head off to "sleep" ;) (How do I make them boning not awkward, because it's actually important to the plot?)

Kimiko, Mai, Sakuna, Brett, Garret, Emma, and Devin were in the hotel, as Emma returned from a supply run, telling everyone to pack supplies, as walkers were coming. Garret began panicking, as everyone packs hastily, and they are attacked. They all shoot their way to the stairs, as Sakuna gets bitten. They are running up the stairs, and Garret trips, so Brett, realizing the walkers were right there, shields his son, as he gets devoured, and Garret gets out. Freaking out over his dad's death, he shoots hysterically at the walkers, and they debate whether to leave him, as Kimiko decides to save him. He refuses to stop shooting, as Sakuna gets bitten even more, this time being seriously hurt, as they make it to the roof and escape. Sakuna passes out, and to save bullets, Devin drops her head first off the roof, killing her quickly, as everyone recovers from their losses.

James and Jane escape to the sewers, and hide in the Worker's quarters, and it has supplies, and is extremely safe, so after she comes to, they agree to stay as a group, and stay in there until they feel safe in leaving.

Melanie, John, and Josie, all go to the safe-zone, and they are greeted by Jason, a Hispanic man, clearly a worker, and the leader, a french man named Terrence. Jason lead them to their quarters, and they are given a run-down on how the community works. They are then left to their devices.

• Thanks bro :)

Ok, summary, and I'll try to make it small. For chapter 1, check page 7 for a massive, but accurate full recap. Now, let's go, just for the

• Ok, I'm gonna post a part now.

• edited September 2014

--JOHN KOZLOV--

John, Melanie, and Josey all started to get settled in. It was almost night, and they were unarmed. There was guards all over the place, and there was 1 guy there who was staying in the same quarters as them, but he was sleeping. Eventually, he awoke, and rolled over and sat up. "Yo. Let me guess, you saw the signs, and came, looking for safety?" John looked at him. "Yeah, why?" He yawned, and almost smirked, and said "that's why everyone comes here. My mansion caught fire when lightning struck it. I fled, and stumbled upon this place. There was a guy in here already, 'Brock,' but he got upgraded the 2nd day I was here. My name's Tyson. I was with my best friend and my parents, but I don't know what happened to them." John was sightly irritated at this kid, as his voice was whiny, and he sounded spoiled, like him walking was a big deal. But, this kid lost his family, so he consoled him. "At least you're safe now, right?" Tyson looked confused, but then got a happy look "oh yeah, this place is amazing. I'm glad I found it, it's all I could ask for." Tyson sounded sarcastic, however, he looked genuine, and almost on cue, a whistle went. "Well, time for work. I've gotta pick green beans from the garden. It's bullshit. But, better than the alternatives." Tyson said, walking away, as a voice came on. "To our newcomers. I missed your names. Girl with 1 arm. You're on cooking. Slingshot girl, you're loading weapons, and tall guy, you're on garden crew. Get to work." Terrence's voice was so loud, it hurt their ears, but they all went off to work.

--DEVIN--

GORE ALERT Sorry, this is for the weak of stomach, just skip to the choice, it hurt me to write it..

Devin, Kimiko, Garret, Emma, and Mai were on the streets again. After rooftop hopping for an hour or so, they climbed onto the streets, and began sneaking. They reached a car wreck, and Kimiko checked it. "It's taking up the whole damned street!" she yelled, as Emma smiled "I was in one of these when Garret and-" She stopped. Luckily, Garret was sitting down in a corner, and out of earshot. Devin looked at the wreck. Kimiko was on top, at the highest point. There was a shitload of cars, and they were stacked, this seems to be from early on in the apocalypse, as there was at least 30 cars piled up on the road. Devin turned to Emma, who was talking to Garret. Garret seemed so confused. Not sad, not in shock, or scared, or angry. Just....confused. Befuddled. At a loss for words. He was just sitting there, and occasionally crying, and ranting "He's gone. Dad's gone. I loved him, why did he go away?" Most kids who lost someone like that go into denial, he was accepting he's gone, but....he was depressed and introverted about it. He was inactive, as he sat there, and it took serious coaxing from Emma to even get him to move. Devin honesty saw him as a problem, and he hated seeing him like that, he kept telling himself: "his dad died a gruesome death, he's grieving, come on! Give him a break!" But he couldn't. Garret was a problem, but he had to keep him alive. He was a good guy. "AAGH!" Kimiko yelled, as Devin turned. She had fallen into the pile of cars. He climbed up, as he looked in. Her left leg was trapped between 2 cars, up to her waist, and she couldn't move it. "It's not touching the ground, all I can do is flail around like an idiot." Emma stood up behind Devin. Walkers were coming. Devin pulled out his gun, it had 4 more bullets. He fired 2, missing once, and hitting once, killing it. Kimiko was far down, as she fell off the roof of a truck, and Devin's arm could barely reach Kimiko's outstretched hand. He began pulling her out, as a thumping, as if against glass, was heard. Kimiko looked at the ford she was trapped by, and looked scared. "DEVIN, PULL FASTER!" She yelled, as he looked down. A walker, a quite buff one, was pounding on the windshield, extremely hard, trying to get at Kimiko. Emma was almost surrounded covering Garret, and the more he pulled the more Kimiko winced. Mai ran over to help cover Garret, as Kimiko was almost crying. Her leg was shredded, but she looked. "Don't stop pulling for anything, ok Devin? I can....make it...." she was pushing down with her arms, and her leg wasn't moving. Devin yanked with all of his might, and pulled her out a little, a she screamed in agony. She was stuck on glass, digging into her leg, tearing it up as he pulled. He had gotten half her thigh out, and she wasn't sinking, so he pulled again, extra hard, getting her out to above her knee, as she began to scream louder, attracting walkers that were attacking Garret and Emma, and luring new ones to them. Kimiko was breathing heavily, and blood was pooling up from the gash. She was actually crying, as she said "Past the knee it's easy sailing. I just need to get out." Devin pulled, but the knee wasn't budging. She couldn't move it without tearing it further, so she looked up. "KEEP PULLING, C'MON! DON'T LEAVE ME!" Kimiko begged, but she knew it looked grim. He could keep pulling, or pass her his gun, with 2 shots to defend herself until it's safe. But he'd be unarmed, so maybe he should just leave her to die. The death of the 1 could save the many, as Emma and Mai alone were getting cornered.

Leave Kimiko To Die

Shoot Her To Prevent Reanimation, Waste A Bullet

Pass Her Your Gun, Be Unarmed

Keep Trying To Pull, Though It Looks Hopeless.

--ARTHUR--

Arthur decided to kill the people and take his shit back. Without flinching, he got out of the car, and shot a guy in the head, and another in the chest, killing the 2, before the others even saw him. They turned, and he continued to shoot, getting hit in the knee. He crawled behind a tree, shooting back, killing almost all of them. There is 3 of them left, as they pelted the tree, and he began to realize all the things he had done, and almost began to cry. He finally got it. He was a murderer. He closed his eyes, and killed the others, getting hit in the nose in the process, and he limped over, grabbed his supplies, and tearfully drove away to nowhere.

• Votes are slow today, eh? I'm gonna need some, eventually......

• edited September 2014

No shoot her option?

Shoot Her To Prevent Reanimation, Waste A Bullet

Just one bullet. And I really don't think she can escape, if she can well.. It's just a story :P

--JOHN KOZLOV-- John, Melanie, and Josey all started to get settled in. It was almost night, and they were unarmed. There was guards all

• I'll add a shoot her option, I never thought of that, thanks!

No shoot her option? Shoot Her To Prevent Reanimation, Waste A Bullet Just one bullet. And I really don't think she can escape, if she can well.. It's just a story :P

• Keep Trying To Pull, Though It Looks Hopeless.

--JOHN KOZLOV-- John, Melanie, and Josey all started to get settled in. It was almost night, and they were unarmed. There was guards all

• Shoot Her To Prevent Reanimation, Waste A Bullet

• Things look grim for Kimiko, I'm gonna go do something I've stopped doing- advertise on the advertising thread, which I stopped because I was happy with my audience, which, by the way, I never mention, really. Thank you all for reading, and voting, I never expected anyone to be entertained by my writing, so I'm happy, and then I'm gonna sleep, and tomorrow, in the afternoon where I live, which is 4 hours exactly ahead of the clock on the site. Yes, I'm sleeping early. Who cares. Goodnight, all!

• Keep trying to pull, though it looks hopeless

• It's a tie. I'm gonna need someone to do the tiebreaker.

• I change mine to keep trying to pull.

It's a tie. I'm gonna need someone to do the tiebreaker.

• Cool, thanks

I change mine to keep trying to pull.

• I am the most inconsistent writer on this site, and I want to thank all the readers for putting up with the long periods between parts. Yeah, they keep pulling, and part up soon. I'm gonna walk to get fast food, then come back and write :D

• edited September 2014

--DEVYN--

Devyn was in the back of the car with Jack, who he knew didn't like being around others for long periods of time, although she didn't know why, so she tried to talk to him, as after the 9 hours of talking to each other on the rooftop, they got to know each other really well. "Jack, I can't believe we made it. I thought we'd never make it off that roof." Devyn smiled, but Jack looked distant. "Are you ok?" she asked, as he was startled. "Yeah, yeah, just.....thinking. About my family." Jack never talked about his family, so Devyn was all ears. "I don't like to talk about it, but whatever. You know everything else.... My mum was bit day one of the outbreak. We were in the garage, piling stuff into the car, when she cut her arm on a nail sticking out of the wall. She...." Jack broke down and cried, which caused the others in the car to look uncomfortable, and Devyn hugged him. 'It's too hard to talk about. It's still a fresh wound. Sorry, I just...." and Jack continued sobbing. as Devyn was comforting him. A few minutes later, they arrived.
    The 4 people stepped out, and Jack and Devyn got out behind them. They were introduced to Jason, and Terrence, and taken to the shoe store, where they got settled in. They talked, joked and generally had a good time, as they opened the box that held the refreshments. It was the bottom of the "social pyramid", so of course, it was not good food. 1 bottle of spray "Cheese in a can", water, and 1/8 of a bottle of gin. "I'm not really hungry, but still, yuck. I don't drink, spray cheese is disgusting, but water is great. Plus, beggars can't be choosers, eh?" Devyn said, as Jack laughed. More genuine then she'd heard before. Jack grabbed the gin, and took a swig, wincing. "So gross, I hate gin." Devyn looked sightly surprised. "You drink?" "Nah, or at least, not much. I visited England a year ago, and since I was 18, my cousins, Ray and Charlie- 20 and 22 respectively told me 18 was the legal drinking age in England, and took me out for drinks. I drank 6 whole beers before I was fully drunk, probably a 3/10 on the drunk scale. Then after 2 rum and coke, a gin and tonic, which, like I said, hate gin, too many shots, whiskey, scotch, and of course, cider, I was about a 9/10, or, in other words, absolutely blasted. After the Gin and tonic, I stopped having a great memory of the night. I remember ordering 2 shots, then throwing up, and then drinking some more. I lost most memory, but foggily, I remember parts. Like Charlie was the designated driver, so Ray was eve more drunk than me. He had 15 shots before he called it quits. I remember being so drunk, I tried rooting through a purse that I found on a bench, and when I woke up the next day, realized I stole her makeup. Also, when Charlie tried to have a smoke, I yelled "nuh-uh, bitch!" and slapped him, making him drop the cigarette on the ground, then I fell on top of it, putting it out while laughing hysterically. He apparently took us home, and Ray fell asleep in the kitchen, right next to the fridge, with a plate of lasagna in his hands. I flailed for a while, begging Charlie to let me be free and jump out the window, before I passed out. And then the painful as shit hangover. And that was the last time I drank until now. Did you ever drink, Devyn?" Devyn looked slightly sheepish "Like, sips of wine here and there, and, like, vanilla extract, and I accidentally swallowed a few drops of mouthwash once but nope. I don't drink. I'm always the designated driver, or the responsible one, or the youngest, etc." Jack laughed, and put away the gin. "Y'know, Devyn, I trust you. Like, I never trust anyone. I always......worry. About what may happen to them while I'm around. But I feel like.....like I can trust you. Like the sister I never had. I know it's only been a day and a half, but I still feel close to you. And if we're stuck in the same spot 'till we die, then might as well say it now." Devyn smiled. "Jack, if I were to be with someone until the end right now....I'd choose you." They both smiled, and then the others came back.

--JANE--

He and Jane had been living in the sewers for a few days. There were walkers, but they never noticed them, and the door was so strong anyway, they could never get to them. But Jane's foot had healed, and she was ready to get away from the stench and darkness. James and Jane, over the course of a couple days almost had a babysitter-child relationship. James was sarcastic, snarky, and lied quite a bit, but Jane was similar, and they talked a lot, as they learned a lot about each other. James learned about Jane's parents, and school, an how she got here, and how she ended up in a dumpster bleeding, and Jane learned about James' boyfriend, and how they got separated, and Puncake, Ulysses, and Selene, and how he found her. They finally got up, and snuck out into the sewer systems. After looking at a map on the wall, they decided to head to this mall, there was a manhole just outside, and they wanted to go get supplies, and maybe even stay there. They walked for about 15 minutes, hiding from walkers, and then, they began to climb the ladder.
    James came out first, and helped Jane, and as she was halfway out, he heard a click. He pulled her out, and turned around, with his hands up. There was a man, bearded, holding a rifle, pointed at James' chest. "What are you doing." James was shaky, and he said "We....were down there for a few days, hiding. We saw the mall, and thought it could be safe. We...want to stay here." The man pointed his rifle at his head. "Any weapons?" James pulled out his pistol. "I came back from a run empty handed.....boss would give me a hefty promotion if he saw I got a pistol with ammo....Gimme that gun." The man pointed the gun at James' head. "Gimme the gun or die." James slowly approached the man, with gun in hand. "Look, we don't want any trouble, we'll just hand you the gun, and get going...." James looked and sounded terrified. Jane was trembling in fear, as James handed the man his gun, and backed away. The man observed the gun carefully, and then pocketed it, and aimed at James' chest again, as James backed away. "Look, we'll be going now- AH!" James tripped over a rock, and stumbled and yelped, as the man, almost as a reflex, pulled the trigger.The rifle shot directly into his hip. blasting him away, as he falls, and holds his gunshot wound. "NOOOOOO!!!!" Jane screams, as she runs over to the bleeding, crying James. He was bleeding heavily, as a Hispanic man runs out, looking shocked. The man tossed his gun at the man's feet, and pointed James' pistol at him. "You monster!" He yelled, as more people ran out, including a man in a bulletproof vest, holding a tire iron. "WHAT HAPPENED!" The man yelled in a thick french accent. "JASON SHOT HIM!" The man yelled, as he looked indignant "What the hell, Brock, you shot him! Terrence gave YOU the rifle, that should be proof enough!" Brock yelled back "I gave it to you when I got this pistol you asshole, why did you shoot that kid!" Terrence, the french man, looked enraged "ENOUGH! Little girl, who shot your....brother I assume?" She was about to say the bearded man, Brock, when he looked at her, and grabbed the hilt of his hunting knife, and scowled. The Hispanic man, Jason, looked genuinely upset, and wanted to help her. It was a hard choice to make, and she needed to make it quick!

It Was The Bearded Man [Tell The Truth]

It Was The Hispanic Man [Lie]

--KIMIKO--

Devin kept pulling, as her knee was stuck, and Kimiko just kept yelling "I don't want to die! Pull faster!" Devin kept pulling, and then, the walker finally broke the windshield. Devin pulled out his gun, and using 1 of his bullets, shot it in the head. Since he was left handed, and just shot with his right hand, he dropped the gun. Using adrenaline and all his upper body strength, he finally managed to yank her knee out, and pull her free, and back up to safety. Her leg was torn, like every angle was put through a meat grinder, and Devin almost threw up. Kimiko was almost in tears, from pain and relief, as Devin hugged her, and she hugged back. Neither Devin nor Kimiko's arm was long enough to grab his gun, so Kimiko handed him her gun (Which she couldn't reach, as it was crushed against her leg in her pocket, therefore they couldn't use it to kill the walker), and handed it to Devin.
    Fully loaded, 6 bullets, handgun. Devin was a bad shot, but he wanted to make this count. All the time it took Kimiko to get free, Emma, Garret, and Mai had been cornered. The first 2 bullets just got their attention, but did NOT hit a single head. The next 3 hit 3 direct head shots, 1 to the temple, 2 to the forehead, and then the last was pumped into a walker that was already shot. They were at least thinned out a little, as Mai and Emma used their last bullets to clear a path for them and Garret. Garret ran first, screaming, and getting grabbed, but breaking free. He ran down the street, over the barricade, almost falling in the same hole as Kimiko. Emma chased him, and Kimiko limped behind, as they were both close to the barricade anyway. Mai took up the rear, as they ran down the street, into an alley, where they stopped to take a rest, and Garret had a Schizophrenic episode, raving about things that aren't really there, and whimpering, as Emma desperately tried to calm him down, and Mai tried to help Kimiko's leg, and Devin stood watch. Their plan was: wait until walkers come anywhere near them, and run the other way. But at that time, this was the most relaxed they'd been in a while. In a dirty alleyway, hiding from flesh eating beasts.

• I hope I get some votes soon.

• It Was The Bearded Man [Tell The Truth]

--DEVYN-- Devyn was in the back of the car with Jack, who he knew didn't like being around others for long periods of time, although she

I hope I get some votes soon.

• I'm gonna post another part today, and if nobody else votes, it's gonna be [tell the truth]. So if you're gonna vote, do it soon!

• I did write some yesterday, but it wasn't finished by the time I passed out, so I'm gonna work on it, and release it today.

• I swear to god, I'm almost done, just continue your patience guys :)

• Space out the paragraphs! Easier to read that way.

I swear to god, I'm almost done, just continue your patience guys

• edited September 2014

--JANE--

Jane looked at James, who was dying, and then looked up. "It......was the bearded man." Jane began to cry again, as Brock drew his knife, and lunged at her. Jason held him back, and he struggled heavily. "YOU.....LITTLE......WHORE.....I'LL KILL....URK......YOU!" He stabbed Jason in the thigh, and fell to the ground from his own momentum, as the french man absolutely smashed him on the back of the head with a tire iron. Brock went limp, and began bleeding, as he tried to get up. And got whacked again, this time, even harder. "Look, eh, Jason, take the girl to the shoe store and the man to the doctors while I, eh, send Brock back on the road."

They walked inside, as Jason was more concerned with James, Jane heard the french man yell "I SHOULD HAVE NEVER PROMOTED YOU BROCK!" She snuck back out to the entrance, where she saw the french man standing, as Brock desperately tried to stand, using his legs as something to climb. He was kicked to the ground, as the french man, Terrence she thinks she heard one of them say, stomped on his head, as he flailed violently. His nose was broken and bloody, as Terrence continued to beat him with the tire iron, as he hollered for mercy, and then Terrence hit a huge whack, right to his temple, and he went silent. Terrence continued his beating, hitting him over and over, until his face was barely recognizable, and Terrence was covered in blood, head to toe. She ran, catching up to Jason, as they went inside. She was terrified, and now....they were stuck with that guy.

--MARK--

He had been walking, armed, but hungry, for about 3 hours. Then, he saw a minivan, with a duffle bag leaning out the window. It was the group who robbed him! The windows were tinted, so aimed at the windshield, and fired away. He made them swerve into a ditch with a scream. It sounded familiar though.....aw, shit. He ran over, and opened the door, as it had flipped on it's side, and he saw him. He had shot Arthur, directly in the shoulder, twice. Arthur was bleeding heavily, and swearing, as he looked at Mark. "Mark.....you shot me.......it's ok, please help. I think my arm is hurt pretty badly....." Arthur looked so sad, and he was trying to stand, as walkers came out of the woods. "Shit, biters. Mark, keep 'em off of me, I'll get out.....just buy me some bloody time....." Mark looked around. 1 magazine left. He could leave Arthur for bait and run, or he could actually save him. Shooting him was out of the question, as he either needed another person, or all the ammo he could get, but those were his options.

Save Arthur

Escape

--SELENE--

She was fairly content. Ulysses calmed down since the night the rested, and they were almost at the safe area, and Puncake surely appreciated that the beatings stopped. They were laughing and joking, like before all this, as Ulysses finally had rested. Selene made him happy, so she made it her goal to keep Ulysses happy for as long as possible, although she could see the freak out brewing in his mind. He looked up, and began to run. Everyone followed, Puncake holding his sore ribs, and they reached the door to the safe zone.

A hispanic man, Jason, greeted them like usual, Terrence gave them the same speech, this time, blood-stained, and they headed off to the shoe store. "We can finally relax!" Ulysses screamed, as Puncake collapsed onto the bedroll closest to him, and Selene grabbed some food. They had finally found somewhere to live, somewhere to call home.

• edited September 2014

I basically just write c/p from wordpad, and hit enter, and I'm really bad for that, so thanks :P

Space out the paragraphs! Easier to read that way.

• lol it's okay I'm used to it..

flashback of 400 days fan fic where maxbear deleted his post like 24 times

I basically just write c/p from wordpad, and hit enter, and I'm really bad for that, so thanks :P

• No votes yet, eh?

• Save Arthur

• Save Arthur

--JANE-- Jane looked at James, who was dying, and then looked up. "It......was the bearded man." Jane began to cry again, as Brock drew h

• edited September 2014

Save Arthur

No votes yet, eh?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.