Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Lee, even in 400 days ? How (serious question) ?

HERO_1000 posted: »

Duck is mentionable at least once for every episode after his death so far(excluding 400 days) Lee is mentionable at least once for every episode after his death so far(even including 400 days) I suppose Batman and Robin live forever

• There's also a wanted poster for Thomas Richards if I remember correctly.

TWD_25 posted: »

In 400 days on the picture board there's a picture of a telltale employee (I think)with a black shirt that says TTG. Looks like Laura Perusco. http://m.imgur.com/rfdwm84

• I stand corrected, I suppose we should have never underestimated dick grayson.

xWally posted: »

Duck is in 400 days though he is at the gas station in the opening scene with Kenny and Katjaa

• If while being held up by vernon holding a gun you choose to threaten before taking the gun, Lee's general attitude to Vernon and the cancer patients will be menacing and sorta like a jerk.

As a result, in 400 days, in shel's story one of the cancer patients will mention Lee by name in an ill manner.

Lee, even in 400 days ? How (serious question) ?

• In EP3 when you meet Luke for the first time if you say "I'm glad you're okay" he will smile and a prompt will come up saying Luke will remember that, but if you hug him instead no prompts will come up. You'd think a hug would be more memorable... but Luke don't remember no hugs.

If you listen in on the conversation in EP1 when they're at the kitchen, Carlos and Luke start arguing that even if she isn't bitten, an infected dog bite would still grant her a fever so she would most likely die anyway. So Luke and Pete start pleading with the group for them to go get her out of there ASAP and treat her.

So it seems that when the cabin group came to find Clementine in the shed before it was actually morning after she'd just killed a zombie, they were actually just going there to get her back to the house and treat her anyway. They made the right decision after the house meeting, in the end.

• Yup. If he died with the scar Kenny gave him, it was a scar for life. Simple logic.

Izzybutt posted: »

Can we really be sure it's a scar for life? I mean there's only what? 3 days in between the fight and the end of the season.

• edited July 2014

Early concept art from Telltale showed that Luke wore Nick's cap, while Nick had Luke's hair. This was later changed because of Telltale not wanting both Kenny and Luke to be wearing caps.

Here

• edited July 2014

It's canon, not cannon =P

I think the idea is that you heard the gunshot before running away from the guy, and if the other guy says "kill her and go" after you die, then "her" must be referring to Christa cuz you're already dead, which means that the gunshot you previously heard didn't kill her. It's kinda hard to understand what happens from the original post though.

Kennysucks posted: »

its hurt, not hurted and wait what with the last thing? how can that happen if dying will be non-cannon?

• edited July 2014

I am sooo glad they changed it... Luke looked like a total creep.

Nick still looks nice either way, though.

Golthar posted: »

Early concept art from Telltale showed that Luke wore Nick's cap, while Nick had Luke's hair. This was later changed because of Telltale not wanting both Kenny and Luke to be wearing caps. Here

• Tehy lookd really different...Nick with Luke's hairstyle feels really weird.

Early concept art from Telltale showed that Luke wore Nick's cap, while Nick had Luke's hair. This was later changed because of Telltale not wanting both Kenny and Luke to be wearing caps. Here

• Luke looks like some middle-aged angler.

• edited July 2014

Sure. I'll upload a video of it and post it in this thread.

The third one,can you find a video with Sarah doing that?

• edited July 2014

In S2 EP2, this is what happens if you choose to be silent when Sarah asks Clementine to teach her how to use a gun. Could it be foreshadowing something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlx1wqfTlVU

• Troy was introduced as a dick in Episode 2.

He died shot in the dick in Episode 3.

• he wasn't really a dick in episode 2 though..

The-Flix posted: »

Troy was introduced as a dick in Episode 2. He died shot in the dick in Episode 3.

• I agree that he was way worse in episode 3 but he was still not very friendly :)

Carley123 posted: »

he wasn't really a dick in episode 2 though..

• A thought just occurred to me. They are clearly at a civil war site this episode. The Civil war was a dispute that divided a nation in two. Maybe the group will have a civil war of its own?

• source

fallandir posted: »

Yes, Clem's father was bit by a walker. He reanimated and attacked his wife or the two were killed by walkers.

• Didn't Telltale have the models for the original Nick and Luke?

• When Kenny's distracting Reggie in In Harm's Way, Clem is given time to search around. When she does this, we can go examine the gate that Bonnie locks them in. Clem will say this: "Reminds me of the jewelry store." :'(

• Fun fact. The "hubs" in Season 2 we can't interact with anyone, instead the others characters interact with each other. Example: Episode 3 "hub" when Kenny is distracting Reggie if you listen you can see they are asking things and getting to know each other.(Ironic isn't?)

I wonder if this is because Clem is only 11 years old?

• B-B-BUUUUUMP!

• That is so creepy!

In S2 EP2, this is what happens if you choose to be silent when Sarah asks Clementine to teach her how to use a gun. Could it be foreshadowing something? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlx1wqfTlVU

• In Episode 5 Season 1, you can actually spot Kenny one last time (in the Ben scenario) before Lee climbs up. If you look to the left side of Lee, you can see for a milisecond a figure of a man running away. It's hard to spot it, since it's really fast.

• When you're killing the two walkers in front of the bridge with Luke and you have to kill the smaller one you can actually kill the bigger one , when Luke kills the smaller.

• edited July 2014

Michael Madsen's characters, Carver and Mr. Blonde ("Reservoir Dogs), share similar penchants: they torture and kill people without any visible remorse. And they preferred to keep their victims in chairs.

When Clementine visited Carver's office the first time, clear tarp was beneath Alvin's chair (if he survived Episode 2).

One of the recurring songs from Season 1 was played when Clementine and Kenny were reunited.

A clever slogan for Howe's could be heard: "You have the projects, we have the know-hows--Howe's."

After shooting Troy and taking his weapon, Jane gave it to Bonnie, not Luke (who was closer).

• Luke already had an AK-47 from Carver

• Through certain dialogue in S1E5, Lee will tell Clem to find good people and Clem asks how she will know they're good people, prompting Lee to reply that she will know they're good if they're like Katjaa. cough Sarita cough cough

• From the trailer it seems that way

A thought just occurred to me. They are clearly at a civil war site this episode. The Civil war was a dispute that divided a nation in two. Maybe the group will have a civil war of its own?

• KennysucksKennysucks Banned
    edited July 2014

In S2E1, it was confirmed that Nick knows where the fucking river is.

• WHAT? :0 NO WAY

In S2E1, it was confirmed that Nick knows where the fucking river is.

• What do you have to do in order to say that? Pretty neat line.

Through certain dialogue in S1E5, Lee will tell Clem to find good people and Clem asks how she will know they're good people, prompting Lee to reply that she will know they're good if they're like Katjaa. cough Sarita cough cough

• Michael Madsen's characters, Carver and Mr. Blonde ("Reservoir Dogs), share similar penchants: they torture and kill people without any visible remorse. And they preferred to keep their victims in chairs.

I remember thinking (back when Carver first enters your house while only Clementine and Sarah are there), "that guy sounds like Mr. Blonde". It never occurred to me to check and see if it was the same actor. Cool!

• Exactly! This is how I have been feeling the whole season. I was gonna make a thread about this soon. Remember what Chuck told Lee back in Season 1 about how every is "...just alive." Not everyone has grasped that yet. The only people who seemed to have understand that are Christa, Kenny, Pete (he seemed like it), Carver, Jane (seems like it), and maybe possibly Luke.

Morloki posted: »

Fun fact. The "hubs" in Season 2 we can't interact with anyone, instead the others characters interact with each other. Example: Episode 3 "

• I don't remember exactly but I think you have to tell Clem to find a group then she asks how she will know they're good then you say if they're like Katja or something like that

What do you have to do in order to say that? Pretty neat line.

• Just before Carlos' death, if you listen closely, you can hear one of Carvers men (Hank I believe) yell "SHOOT HIM", so its likely that they intended to kill Carlos

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

What if Alvin killed Hank, does that mean no one shouted "Shoot him"?

Just before Carlos' death, if you listen closely, you can hear one of Carvers men (Hank I believe) yell "SHOOT HIM", so its likely that they intended to kill Carlos

• If you choose to try and save Larry in the meat locker, and give him about 4-5 chest pumps in time, Larry will breathe and then get smashed with the salt lick.

I noticed this on my second play through. He was beginning to turn.

I think it was to leave you unsure about his fate. Maybe Larry did breathe, or he was about to wake and turn into a walker. We'll never know.

When I took a course to get CPR certified, we learned that only an electric shock can revive a victim of a heart attack. However, performing chest compressions until an ambulance arrives with a defibrillator can definitely help the victim's likelihood of being revived from the electric shock.

Deceptio posted: »

Hmm... cool thread! If you only bring Ben with you to find Clementine in Episode 5, Lee cuts off his arm by himself (if you choose to)

• There are many similarities between Season 1 and Season 2 episodes with the same numbers.

S1 E1 and S2 E1:

-Clementine ends up alone at the beginning due to an accident that resulted in her being knocked unconscious, as did Lee.

-She ended up severely injured in her limb, and had to fend off a few walkers in that condition, as did Lee.

-She meets a group of survivors that argue to decide her fate just like when her, Lee, Duck, Kenny and Katjaa meet the Macon survivors.

-She ends up being threatened by a man who tells her to stay away from his daughter, the exact same demand made to Lee by Larry.

-Clementine has to choose whether to save Pete or Nick, like Lee had to with Carley and Doug.

-Clementine and Lee both kill a walker with a hammer after a great struggle.

-Clementine killed a trapped walker with a melee weapon, as Lee did to his zombified brother.

-Lee's brother and the trapped walker also shared their sounds, when they were near their zombified deaths.

S1 E2 and S2 E2:

-The group encounter the first antagonists of the season, which in Season 1's case was the St. Johns and the Bandits, where in Season 2's case
    was Carver's gang.

-The group struggles with short amount of food, and shelters.

-The group encounter some people who turned out to be harmful. In Season 1, the group met with Andy, and Danny St. John whom offer shelter, and foods to the group but turned out to be a trap. While in Season 2, it was Bonnie who the group encounter, and Walter gives foods to, and turned out to be working with Carver.

-Both Clementine, and Lee have an option to lie to the antagonist. In Lee's case, Lee has an option to lie to the St. Johns when they questioning him about the situation at the Motel. While in Clementine's case; Clementine has an option to lie to Carver when he questioning her about his group, her name, and who she's with at the cabin.

-Kenny's family were held captive by the antagonist. In season 1, both Katjaa, and Duck were held captive by a gun point by both Brenda, and Andy St. John, while in season 2, it was Sarita that was held by a gun point by Carver.

-Both Clementine, and Lee have an option to kill the antagonist or not. In Lee's case, he has an option to whether kill the St. John Brothers, while in Clementine's case, she has an option to convince Kenny to shoot Carver, though in Clementine's case, the latter would still survive.

-Most of the background soundtrack heard in this episode are reused from Season 1.

S1 E3 and S1 E3:

-In both episodes, Kenny tried to convince the player to side with him regarding the situations they are in. In "Long Road Ahead", Kenny tried to convince Lee to leave the motel despite Lilly's refusals, while, in the episode, "In Harm's Way", Kenny tried to convince Clementine to take a stand against Carver, and it is up to the player whether Clementine sides with him or not.

-Someone from the group betrays the group; in the episode, "In Harm's Way", the case was Bonnie betraying Carver, while in "Long Road Ahead", it was Ben Paul betraying the group by giving the Save-Lots Bandits their supplies.

-The same audio clip from "Long Road Ahead" is reused at the very end of the episode, Sarita's screaming is actually the same audio clip used for Beatrice's screaming.

-Someone close to Kenny was bitten in both episodes, and it is up to the player to decide the fate of the latter. In "Long Road Ahead", it was his son, Duck, while in "In Harm's Way", it was his girlfriend, Sarita.

-Both Clementine and Lee have an option to get a scratch on their cheek. and the option related to Kenny. Clementine would get the scratch if the player chooses her to intervene when Carver beats Kenny to the ground, while Lee would get the scratch if he losses his temper towards Kenny when trying to convince him to stop the train.

• I did this as an experiment so don't hate! If you choose to not shoot Duck and leave him in the forest to turn, Kenny will not mention it at all in the reunited chapter. He says the same line of dialogue "Lee was there for me when my son got bit" (paraphrasing, but if you're good to Kenny in S1 he will praise Lee). I guess Telltale never expected anyone to actually choose to do that option and go though with it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.