Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I belive the exact line was "Fuck you Larry, Eat up."

If you are less than direct with the group you can also invite Larry to eat the meat, in which the camera zooms in on him chewing on Mark

• If you choose silence when you talk to Clem on the walkie-talkie in S1E1, she'll get scared and think you got bitten or something. Poor baby. :(

• Wow, cool!

Conduit42 posted: »

Here's something I don't think anyone else talked about. I call it... the "Bullet" theory. Remember in Episode 5, the walkers broke into

• Aww ;-;

If you choose silence when you talk to Clem on the walkie-talkie in S1E1, she'll get scared and think you got bitten or something. Poor baby.

• He knew one of his disciples will betray him.

Except Larry, he worships no-one but himself. Lee probably is a religious prophet, I mean he did die for humanity's(Lee's group of survivors) sins right. PS I LOL'd quite hard at the religious prophet part

• I think he says that if you choose one option after Kenny "dies." Christa mentions that she and Omid have to stay safe for Clementine, Lee has the option to say "find her a family that's capable." Omid is like "we're capable" and Lee says "You and your girlfriend might want different things." Omid looks confused and Christa shuts down the conversation.

Woahhhh that is deep.... So Lee says that if you constantly tell them to find her a family?

• Nope he doesn't. I bet TTG did it on purpose so we couldn't know when (if?) he'll meet his demise.

Kennysucks posted: »

I'm pretty sure Kenny mentions his bullets but I could be wrong

• When running away from Winston you can start an alternate fighting scene and a neat death scene, if you don't try to run from the tree to the rock Winston will say Clem is too stupid to get out of this and then when he finds her hiding behind the tree she runs away but he tackles her and starts dragging Clem by the foot and if Clem misses the chance to pick up a rock, or doesn't struggle fast enough, Victor will come and yell to Winston "Forget about the girl, we gotta go, finish her!" and Winston will pull out a gun and say "Gladly" then he shoots Clem

• Kind of like those pictures with captions that tell you to look real close to see if you can find what's wrong and you see this person just staring back at you in somewhat plain sight.

brennanz76 posted: »

Holy shit that's crazy. Telltale puts all kinds of interesting subliminal hints and foreshadowing in this game, there's no way some of these can be coincidence. I don't know why but sometimes it almost creeps me out 0_0

• Maybe Lee was referring to Christa and Omid's soon to be baby. All the signs of her pregnancy were in season 1 and I think Lee figured it out even though Christa tried to avoid the subject.
    More attention will be called for the baby instead of doing what's best for Clementine and that was what Lee may have been worried about.

I think he says that if you choose one option after Kenny "dies." Christa mentions that she and Omid have to stay safe for Clementine, Lee h

• That was probably a part of it, especially since Lee's "you're walking for two" line comes soon after that. But Christa didn't want Omid to know about the alcohol thing for sure.

DoubleJump posted: »

Maybe Lee was referring to Christa and Omid's soon to be baby. All the signs of her pregnancy were in season 1 and I think Lee figured it ou

• edited July 2014

Duck is mentionable at least once for every episode after his death so far(excluding 400 days)

Lee is mentionable at least once for every episode after his death so far(even including 400 days)

I suppose Batman and Robin live forever

• Lol, another beautiful quote from Lee Everett.

Kennysucks posted: »

I belive the exact line was "Fuck you Larry, Eat up."

• edited July 2014

There is an easter egg in episode 5, when you get to the room with the couple... to get it just talk to Kenny 5 times :p

• Duck is in 400 days though he is at the gas station in the opening scene with Kenny and Katjaa

HERO_1000 posted: »

Duck is mentionable at least once for every episode after his death so far(excluding 400 days) Lee is mentionable at least once for every episode after his death so far(even including 400 days) I suppose Batman and Robin live forever

• (?) DeboraMorgado is...alright, I'll cut it out.

Probably.

Oh my gawddd

• In Season Two Episode One if you keep peeking through the door Nick will notice you and not say anything.

• hopefully

Bluebirdo posted: »

(?) DeboraMorgado is...alright, I'll cut it out. Probably.

• That delay though.

Bluebirdo posted: »

(?) DeboraMorgado is...alright, I'll cut it out. Probably.

• right? ahah Now I noticed that I have been out for a while. For like 1 week

AWESOMEO posted: »

That delay though.

• Thanks for posting a video with it!

• I picture Omid saying that,

Twistee posted: »

This thread is so awesome.

• prink34320 posted: »

There is an easter egg in episode 5, when you get to the room with the couple... to get it just talk to Kenny 5 times

• Lol, we're still on the lounge whenever you wanna check in.

right? ahah Now I noticed that I have been out for a while. For like 1 week

• When Kenny lost consciousness after Carver beat him, you can see Rebbecca hugging Sarah in the distance. Sarah was still scared after Carlos hit her, so she thought she would be safer with Rebbecca.

• i think she stay with rebecca cus carlos was busy with luke.

fallandir posted: »

When Kenny lost consciousness after Carver beat him, you can see Rebbecca hugging Sarah in the distance. Sarah was still scared after Carlos hit her, so she thought she would be safer with Rebbecca.

• I don't get it, did Lee just break the fourth wall?

Fizzdar posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0u4T2jgIhk

• Maybe you're right.... I remember Carlos restrained Sarita, then stood alone when Bonnie was saying about leaving. I don't have screenshot though.

child123 posted: »

i think she stay with rebecca cus carlos was busy with luke.

• edited July 2014

I think it's meant to seem like he just notices the door close. Considering the fact that he spends the whole kitchen scene arguing against helping her, it doesn't really make sense he would see her and not do anything about it.

In Season Two Episode One if you keep peeking through the door Nick will notice you and not say anything.

• Yep.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I don't get it, did Lee just break the fourth wall?

• In 400 days on the picture board there's a picture of a telltale employee (I think)with a black shirt that says TTG. Looks like Laura Perusco.

http://m.imgur.com/rfdwm84

• I remember, I noticed that in my playthrough.

TWD_25 posted: »

In 400 days on the picture board there's a picture of a telltale employee (I think)with a black shirt that says TTG. Looks like Laura Perusco. http://m.imgur.com/rfdwm84

• yes I know I know ahah

AWESOMEO posted: »

Lol, we're still on the lounge whenever you wanna check in.

• Katjaa, Dee, Brie, Shel, and Jolene are all voiced by the same person.

In Clementine's house in A New Day, you can see a drawing of a child's hands with the name "Clementine" at the bottom of it.

Kenny once called Luke "that turd".

Anna Correa and Christa are voiced by the same person, have the same character model, both hid their pregnancies, and are Unknown. So are their kids.

• Ooo saw it..:)

They're hidden, look carefully.

• Plot Twist: Christa is Anna Correa. Suprise Music Starts Playing

Katjaa, Dee, Brie, Shel, and Jolene are all voiced by the same person. In Clementine's house in A New Day, you can see a drawing of a chi

• yea lee has it figured out, I cant believe I couldn't see it at first. it wasn't until I saw her pregnant with in s2 .-.

DoubleJump posted: »

Maybe Lee was referring to Christa and Omid's soon to be baby. All the signs of her pregnancy were in season 1 and I think Lee figured it ou

• wow that's fucking awesome! good find

Conduit42 posted: »

Here's something I don't think anyone else talked about. I call it... the "Bullet" theory. Remember in Episode 5, the walkers broke into

• Well, Anna Correa is meant to be a reflection of Christa, in a way. Watching her made her come to terms with the reality of her pregnancy. It makes sense they were made to be similar in other ways, as well.

Morloki posted: »

Plot Twist: Christa is Anna Correa. Suprise Music Starts Playing

• edited July 2014

This may kind of be sucky but in A New Day when Hershel is fixing Lee's leg the conversation will go something like

"The Swelling should go down"

"What if it doesn't??"

"Well then we'll just have to shoot you!"

could this kind of be foreshadowing Lee being shot by Clementine.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.