Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I played them in order, so I played Russel's story before Shel's, but I think I still got Bennett as the watchdog.

Kennysucks posted: »

Depending on what order you play the stories in 400 days in, some of Becca's dialogue will change slightly, if you played Russel's story aft

• Alt text

Hbh128 posted: »

Another detail people might not know about: CLEM IS THE ONE WHO KNOCKS.

• Originally, the achievement "Still Not Bitten" was supposed to be the bowl of soup clementine was eating off of thrown like

Alt text

and seen here

Alt text

i'm assuming rebecca was originally suppose to throw it or something or cause a scene but i guess it was scrapped. It's a hammer now.

• "No food on the grill, no food in the cooler... Ugh! I hate scavengers! They take everything!" Clementine says as she scavenges through a camp in S2E1.

You can pet Sam without him growling at you while looking for food in the camp and it's really cute.

• And in S1 EP2 if you say that Kenny wanted to cut off the teacher's leg, Katjaa will say "I love that man to death, but sometimes he's dumber than a bag of hammers." :P

In S1 EP1, while at Hershel's farm, Kenny can admit that his son, Duck, is "dumber than a bag hammers". One of the cutest moments of Clem

• edited July 2014
    • If you choose any of the other options except for 'Hug Kenny', he will start crying because he's so happy to see her again.

Alt text

• Luke mentions to Clementine in episode three that he broke them out of Carver's camp the first time through unprotected holes leading to the outside.

• Sarita will tell Clementine that Kenny doesn't talk to her much about what life was like before she met him. She then says that "everything takes a little bit of coaxing nowadays"

• If you choose not to watch Kenny kill Carver, you will be able to see some reactions to it. Once Clementine is outside, you can see Luke closing his eyes and flinching everytime he hears Kenny hit Carver. Carlos will be standing off to the side, covering Sarah's ears for her.

• When Jane guts the walker to cover herself in its guts, Sarah will flinch.

• No matter who you sit with, Kenny and Luke will ask the same question: Do you trust him and Do you trust him with your life?

Alt text
    Alt text

• If you immediately agree to getting Luke the radio, a '(?) Luke will remember that' notification will pop up. He'll smile warmly at you and say, "Thanks Clem. I'm glad I can count on you".

• Luke was originally designed to be Clementine's Clementine - a moral compass and reminder of your humanity.

• After Kenny tells you to look around for ways out of the camp, you can talk to Sarah. She'll tell you not to talk to her because she doesn't want to get Reggie in trouble.

• Could be based off of joining Nate or not, I joined Nate and it happened for me.

Spooch posted: »

I played them in order, so I played Russel's story before Shel's, but I think I still got Bennett as the watchdog.

• I like to think Luke is our Moral Compass

quinnics posted: »

* If you choose any of the other options except for 'Hug Kenny', he will start crying because he's so happy to see her again. * Lu

• it doesn't matter how fast you tell Luke you will get him the radio, i waited untill he finished his dialogue to say it and i still got the (?) Luke Will Remember That

* If you choose any of the other options except for 'Hug Kenny', he will start crying because he's so happy to see her again. * Lu

• I didn't mean immediately as in as soon as you see the dialogue choices. I meant if that's your first choice, before you ask him where you can find one.

Kennysucks posted: »

it doesn't matter how fast you tell Luke you will get him the radio, i waited untill he finished his dialogue to say it and i still got the (?) Luke Will Remember That

• ah alright :p i was scared and thought i had to redo all of season 2 just to get that :p also just so anyone who reads this is aware, if
    you rewind, the file that is created does not recognize your season 1 choices, if you want to re-do anything in seasomn 2 you have to click new game on season 2 and select your season 1 save

I didn't mean immediately as in as soon as you see the dialogue choices. I meant if that's your first choice, before you ask him where you can find one.

• Did Kenny really cry? Awwwwww ; - ;

• Oh hell no, please don't tell me this foreshadows Sarah comitting suicide.

FetchWalker posted: »

When in Season 1 episode 3 Clem asks Lee if there is anything else she should know about shooting a gun if Lee answers her with silence, in Season 2 episode 2 when Clem teaches Sarah, she'll do this

• I think this was a mistake but

After Reggie is killed and you walk back to Bonnie and nearly everyone told her what happened, you can tell her you are fine and she says okay and tells Troy were you are going.

but a day later when you are leaving to go work with Mike and Kenny. Bonnie comes up and tells you that you're working with her and all and then we you are walking with her she still says "after you told me about Reggie... I ran to find Bill" even though you didn't tell her about Reggie's death.

• That might be a glitch? In playthroughts where people did the same, Bonnie says that she figured out why Clementine looked so shaken or something like that.

Carley123 posted: »

I think this was a mistake but After Reggie is killed and you walk back to Bonnie and nearly everyone told her what happened, you can tel

• edited July 2014

If you stay watch Kenny kill Carver, you can tell Kenny tries to tone down the violence for Clem since if you don't watch it then it's sounds a lot more brutal and Kenny is covered in more blood when he comes out then when you do watch

• You can pet Sam without him growling at you while looking for food in the camp and it's really cute.

That was cute indeed. She rubs his neck and smiles at him. I did it almost ten times.

"No food on the grill, no food in the cooler... Ugh! I hate scavengers! They take everything!" Clementine says as she scavenges through a ca

• The scene where you can spy on them in S1E1 is really weird. In the middle of their conversation, Carlos looks right in Clem's eyes and doesn't say a word.

sardines posted: »

I'm sure this has been mentioned a million times in this thread already, but I always thought it was cool how if you go back and replay Epis

• ahh right. thanks :)

Hbh128 posted: »

Left side, before the bathroom.

• Really? Both seasons once?

AWESOMEO posted: »

I only played it once O_o

• Yeah, except seeing some different choices a bit, only once, it's a one time experience to me :P

Really? Both seasons once?

• I'm on my way to play 400 days eheh just starting now!

AWESOMEO posted: »

Yeah, except seeing some different choices a bit, only once, it's a one time experience to me :P

• At long last :)

I'm on my way to play 400 days eheh just starting now!

• On PS3 and PS VITA this is still the bowl of soup.

Chateau posted: »

Originally, the achievement "Still Not Bitten" was supposed to be the bowl of soup clementine was eating off of thrown like and seen

• after Reggies death, when Bonnies asks who why you look so upset, if you choose to say that your fine, Bonnie says that she is going to ask Carver if she can get you any easier work, this shows that Bonnie actually does have concern for Clems comfort

• Clementine is the kind of girl who reads comic books, and has an intrest in insects and an animal lover. (As stated by Melissa.)

• edited July 2014

That explains why she was able to put a bug on Duck's pillow

Clementine is the kind of girl who reads comic books, and has an intrest in insects and an animal lover. (As stated by Melissa.)

• In season 1 of TWD (I played on xbox) if you go to the main menu and click help & options - how to play - the game tells you "push A,B,X, and Y to choose actions or replies and occasionally blow a zombie's head off." thought that was a nice touch to the game.

• In S2 E1 when Clem is washed up on shore after fighting off the scavengers, she will walk through a forest trail and a camp sight. It looks like Telltale was trying to tell a story of what happened here before Clem showed up. My guess is that a family consisting of a man, women, a child, and Sam the dog were staying there. The women turned into a zombie and killed the child, the man killed the wife with a sign post through the head and buried the child near the woman's body. The man somehow got bit and decided to tie himself to a tree to not hurt anybody, also tried to dig out the bite with a knife. He eventually turned and left Sam the dog at the camp alone and hungry, Sam went astray sometimes as scavengers would show up picking the site clean of food and supplies and then Clem showed up.

• That isn't a missed or forgotten detail but still a good theory

DoubleJump posted: »

In S2 E1 when Clem is washed up on shore after fighting off the scavengers, she will walk through a forest trail and a camp sight. It looks

• I just played every ep in season 1 and 2. I did not notice it. Can you tell me when you saw it?? :)

If you look closely, there's a zombie in every episode!

• edited July 2014

Kenny is awesome.

K-K-Kenny posted: »

Did Kenny really cry? Awwwwww ; - ;

• They're hidden, look carefully.

ilovetwd posted: »

I just played every ep in season 1 and 2. I did not notice it. Can you tell me when you saw it??

• Me too!! :D

You can pet Sam without him growling at you while looking for food in the camp and it's really cute. That was cute indeed. She rubs his neck and smiles at him. I did it almost ten times.

• When you go to the St. John's dairy you can actually fix the swing buy getting some rope, a board, and a few other things, but if you don't, Andy will do it.

• When turning off the wind turbine is S2E2, you gave the choice to either shoot a walker or run past it, if you run past it and fail to dodge it, it grabs Clems arm and you have to quickly pull your gun out and shoot it in the head

• I think he voiced Santa Claus in Sam ans Max S2E1

fugelot11 posted: »

The voice of Larry (Terence McGovern) was the voice of Launchpad McQuack in Duck Tails and Darkwing Duck if you are old like me and remember it during your childhood . Then again I'm only 22.

• I always do it since Clem will say Lee is the best and thank him for it :)

When you go to the St. John's dairy you can actually fix the swing buy getting some rope, a board, and a few other things, but if you don't, Andy will do it.

• His name is Rajeev, not Reggieme.

HERO_1000 posted: »

A few more forshadows that I've noticed. Sorry that they're less than last time. Hershel: Blah blah be good to people blah blah don't be

• In S1E2, if you investigate the hay stack that's inside the barn, Duck will appear behind you like Assassin's Creed and will say "I want to play in the hay!" and Lee answers "Just stick close to your mom Duck.."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.