Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Must've been a glitch then.

I doubt it, my Lee was pretty good to Duck in s1 and I didn't have Clem burn Kenny's drawing or anything.

• There is a plot hole in season 1 episode 1 that can occur when doing certain events im order, i don't know what you do to trigger this but i have experienced it myself, in my playthrough Glenn didn't contact Clem on the radio and when i talked to Carly i had the option to say "lets move out" and when we did i had no clue what happened untill i looked it up later and found out mine bugged or something xD

• This one is really determinant but in No time left if you tell Clem not to trust anybody, not forgive Nick for shooting you in S2E1 and tell Luke that you try to avoid Crazy people like him, your dialogue will change from. "I try to avoid people like him." To "A friend of mine told me to avoid people like him."

• Right hand

dojo32161 posted: »

Sarita's left hand can be amputated as well.

• Hell yeah (although it was thanks to this thread)

Did you know that Carver has a cup with "Worlds best boss" on it.

• So THAT'S the difference? Ohh, okay. I was going through the sound files and noticed those two separate lines and thought maybe the "A friend of mine..." one was unused, but I guess it's a determinant line! Cool!

TWD_25 posted: »

This one is really determinant but in No time left if you tell Clem not to trust anybody, not forgive Nick for shooting you in S2E1 and tell

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Man, I didn't notice that! But seriously, why are you posting this everywhere? Is it because of the Q&A session?

• In S1E2, if you chose to shoot Jolene, Danny will argue that you need to keep him alive so you can eat him, if you let Danny shoot Jolene, he will mock you and taunt you to kill him

• In S2 EP 2,

The scene where you just turned the wind turbine off and walkers starts coming, Carlos says, "We don't have much ammunition." But if you count all the shots(until Clem runs back into the lodge), it's actually 42 bullets,

Hmm yeah, "42" is not much.

• Wow... I feel reaallly bad for letting Clem watch now...

TheMPerson posted: »

Clemmy's stare....um

• Not to mention that Clem looks from left to right, sometimes.

TheMPerson posted: »

Clemmy ,at the shack in House Divided,looks sad... sign

• Lol yeah I never considered that it would sound like the most random statement in Luke's point of view xD

• Oh man I love the irony in this game.

Gary-Oak posted: »

In episode 1 when you meet Larry, he suggests smashing ducks head in. In episode 2, Larry dies by getting his head smashed in.

• Same happened to me.

Kennysucks posted: »

There is a plot hole in season 1 episode 1 that can occur when doing certain events im order, i don't know what you do to trigger this but i

• Dude, it's like 1AM here, and as soon as I saw the cut out of Superhero Luke, I couldn't stop lying. I have to contain my laughter and iT'S NOT WORKING.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Here's one I'm not sure anybody's mentioned yet, but: The fact Luke reappears in a comic book store. Yes, out of all the shops out th

You couldn't stop lying? How could you!?

Dude, it's like 1AM here, and as soon as I saw the cut out of Superhero Luke, I couldn't stop lying. I have to contain my laughter and iT'S NOT WORKING.

• Clementine: "It reminds me of the jewelry store."

Me: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, right in the feels."

In episode 3 "In Harm's Way" you can go inspect the shutter in the yard,then this happen: "Reminds me of the jewerly store"

• edited June 2014

Clementine drew a picture of Lee in S1 EP4, after he buried zombie boy.

• Love your post, mate! And I love your commentary! :)

HERO_1000 posted: »

A number of foreshadows that had happened, there's actually plenty lot of them. Some of them obvious warnings. Others subtle undetectable-on

• I have to contain my laughter and iT'S NOT WORKING.

Breathe man, just breathe! STAY WITH ME!

Dude, it's like 1AM here, and as soon as I saw the cut out of Superhero Luke, I couldn't stop lying. I have to contain my laughter and iT'S NOT WORKING.

• edited June 2014

If you look closely, there's a zombie in every episode!

• OMG really?

If you look closely, there's a zombie in every episode!

• Both by Episode 3 of each Season, a side character killed someone due to psychotic rage.

• Season 1: Lilly shooting Carley or Doug(initial target was Ben).

• Season 2: Kenny beating Carver.

• Stephen's YTP much? :D

In S2 EP 2, The scene where you just turned the wind turbine off and walkers starts coming, Carlos says, "We don't have much ammunition."

• If you saved Doug, Ben was her target, if you saved Carley, she actually did try to kill her, not Ben

Both by Episode 3 of each Season, a side character killed someone due to psychotic rage. * Season 1: Lilly shooting Carley or Doug(initial target was Ben). * Season 2: Kenny beating Carver.

• edited June 2014

What I wrote in the brackets was in context with Doug only...

If you saved Doug, Ben was her target, if you saved Carley, she actually did try to kill her, not Ben

• edited June 2014

I don't know if it has been discussed or mentioned before, but Clementine's outfits from Seasons 1 and 2 are similar. In both seasons, she has on a long sleeve stripped shirt under a short sleeve shirt, dark grey bottoms, dark grey shoes, and her signature hat.
    Alt text

• ah sorry, just a misunderstanding, i assumed you meant it for both of them, no problem though, although in the future to make it more clear i suggest putting doug first, then the brackets, then Carly

What I wrote in the brackets was in context with Doug only...

• in season 1 she was in a dress, not a shirt, and in season 2 her shoes are purple, not grey

eRock92 posted: »

I don't know if it has been discussed or mentioned before, but Clementine's outfits from Seasons 1 and 2 are similar. In both seasons, she

• Well dang... It's still similar, kinda. Hey, can't blame a brotha for tryin', right?

in season 1 she was in a dress, not a shirt, and in season 2 her shoes are purple, not grey

• Look at the stickers...

Alt text

• In episode 2, it is mentioned that Mark thinks Doug is going crazy due to the fact that he stayed up in bed one night naming different flavors of pie

Mmmmm... Pie flavor.

In episode 2, it is mentioned that Mark thinks Doug is going crazy due to the fact that he stayed up in bed one night naming different flavors of pie

• Doug and the group were hungry and starving, saying weird stuff tends to happen from that.

In episode 2, it is mentioned that Mark thinks Doug is going crazy due to the fact that he stayed up in bed one night naming different flavors of pie

• Alt text

ah sorry, just a misunderstanding, i assumed you meant it for both of them, no problem though, although in the future to make it more clear i suggest putting doug first, then the brackets, then Carly

• At one point she has a sweater but it disappears later in the episode.

eRock92 posted: »

I don't know if it has been discussed or mentioned before, but Clementine's outfits from Seasons 1 and 2 are similar. In both seasons, she

• Maybe it was a full packet of stickers, so she put some of them on her backpack.

Look at the stickers...

• Or she simply replaced the stickers on the walkie talkie to her backpack.

The walkie talkie is gone now.

Spooch posted: »

Maybe it was a full packet of stickers, so she put some of them on her backpack.

• The thing is, the ones on the backpack look bigger.

Or she simply replaced the stickers on the walkie talkie to her backpack. The walkie talkie is gone now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.