Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited June 2014

In S2 EP3, when Clementine is talking to Carver in his office, her dialog is similar to how the conversation between Lee and the Stranger went. Especially when she has the option to say "I'm not like you" just like the Stranger said to Lee. Clem might have overheard that conversation and was trying to retort from what she remembered. I don't know if this is just coincidental, but if not, Telltale's sense of realism is awesome.

• No she still says "dang it", but there is a deleted file with Clementine saying "dammit" from episode 3. I'm guessing she would say that word after getting hit by the gun, but Telltale removed it.

Kennysucks posted: »

that ones cool, did they do the same thing when Clem wakes up after being hit with the AK? (if you did that) cause i know in mine i said manure and when she woke up she said "dang it"

• O.K. I got one. In S1 E2 you can choose to just walk away when asked to investigate what's behind the door in the barn, you know the place with all the blood and the meat locker. Lee will just walk out the door, but bump into Andy on the way out. Andy will ask "did you hear the dinner bell boy?" and Lee will be all like "yeah" and leave none the wiser.

• If you don't say anything at the bridge in Ep3, Omid will push Lee off of it XD

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Omid looks at the jump: Scary

Omid looks behind at the herd: Scarier [Pushes Lee off]

That1Guy posted: »

If you don't say anything at the bridge in Ep3, Omid will push Lee off of it XD

• "Yeah, like that."

"You mean like social studies"

• Damn. I have a feeling Eddie and Wyatt won't be reunited. Or Eddie might be dead.

Graysonn posted: »

If you leave Eddie behind as Wyatt, Eddie's car will be at the camp with the other 400 days characters. Most people already know this... BUT! If Eddie leaves Wyatt behind, Eddie's car will be at the truckstop in Shel's story.

• Maybe Lilly found the Howes camp and just died while she was there, and then the backpack got handed down to Sarah. Maybe Lilly was one of the people who saw this shit coming from a mile away, just left it behind, and Carlos' group were the only refugees Carver even decided it was worth going after.

bloodynose posted: »

Lilly and Sarah have the same backpack.

• "Not Becca."

ShaneWalsh posted: »

Here are some 400 days details: Danny admits to his rape if Vince holds the gun at him long enough. If Wyatt does not shoot the truck,

• ... or.. tatadam ...

Its just a reused model.

Hbh128 posted: »

Maybe Lilly found the Howes camp and just died while she was there, and then the backpack got handed down to Sarah. Maybe Lilly was one of t

• Clem's favorite subject: History/ Social Studies

One of Ep.4's achievements: History Lesson

• Coincidence? I think not.

Can't wait to see what happens in Ep4.

Clem's favorite subject: History/ Social Studies One of Ep.4's achievements: History Lesson

• Nothing is a coincidence.

Sedna posted: »

... or.. tatadam ... Its just a reused model.

• edited June 2014

But then he never ever mention it. :v

Bluebirdo posted: »

(?) Kennysucks might remember that.

• I think they will make some sort of reference to Lee

Clem's favorite subject: History/ Social Studies One of Ep.4's achievements: History Lesson

• Or Omid.

brennanz76 posted: »

I think they will make some sort of reference to Lee

Or both.

Or Omid.

• In Season Two:

Lee & Duck get mentioned in every episode...at least ONCE.

• So far.

TheMPerson posted: »

In Season Two: Lee & Duck get mentioned in every episode...at least ONCE.

• Duck didn't get mentioned in episode 1 for me.

In Season Two: Lee & Duck get mentioned in every episode...at least ONCE.

If you go into Rebecca and Alvin's room while you are sneaking around, you can look at a poster of ducks and Clementine will sadly remark "Duck..."

Duck didn't get mentioned in episode 1 for me.

• Wasn't there a list of potential baby names as well?

dojo32161 posted: »

If you go into Rebecca and Alvin's room while you are sneaking around, you can look at a poster of ducks and Clementine will sadly remark "Duck..."

Yeah, here they are:

Alt text

quinnics posted: »

Wasn't there a list of potential baby names as well?

• Aw! I like the name Julia for a girl and Robert for a guy.

I would say maybe Telltale would give us a choice to pick from these once the baby is born, but I think I remember Rebecca saying she was second guessing all of them? And then asked for any suggestions Clem had. I wonder how they'll name the baby.

Yeah, here they are:

• I know about that, but it didn't happen for me. Clementine just looked at it and got sad.

• Damn it... it would be a perfect field trip for Lee to take Clementine on. Just... damn it.

• Me too. I wonder why?

I know about that, but it didn't happen for me. Clementine just looked at it and got sad.

• These are not facts, but theories that seem quite logical.

Pete has a crossbow when we first see him, but we never see it again later in the game. It is possible that he may have used the rest of his arrows in his arsenal to save Clementine. No ammo for the weapon means it's gonna be useless, why keep it around.

Poor Clem seemed like she had nothing to eat the entirety of episode 3, but if you recall we did pick some blueberries in a shed full of vegetables and fruit. It is possible Clem got her munch on when picking said blueberries, there is a small time skip that took up most of the day for this theory to fit.

• In the very beginning, when Lee comes to the Clementine's house, he hears a few messages from her parents in Savannah. The last one says: "We love you Clementine", but Lee heard it instead of Clem. That means she never heard her mum's last words.

• In S1 EP5, if you brought Omid & Christa with you on the roof, you can speak to Omid about Clementine. Lee can tell Omid that Clem likes him the most which makes Omid happy and say "Really?" with a (?)remembrance notification. I'm not sure if this changes Omid's dialog in Season 2, but it's just something I discovered.

Here's a few more I remembered (all of them about Omid). -At the bridge in episode 3, if you stay silent when you and Omid need to jump, h

• Gary is my dads name, lol it'll be awkward if its named Gary for me. :s

Yeah, here they are:

• In Episode 3 when you're trying to convince Kenny to stop the train. If you stop kenny from hitting you but opt not to mash the buttons, Lee will have a different dialogue.

• ya, i'm wondering if she will kill you if she is happy with you or angry. it is merciful to kill, but killing is hard to do if you like them.

i didnt know about the last one.Thats very interesting,i wonder what she would have done in my file :/

• I feel due to determinant status that he'll die in episode 4 or 5 in a really heroic way as a form of redemption. Kinda like the whole Ben/Kenny death.

Why is he a determinant character? Why? I'm hoping for a [ Hug Nick ] option next episode...

• That actually really helps someone like me with a colour blindness to the colour blue. Thankies Gary-Oak!

Gary-Oak posted: »

Here is a detail i know most of you probably missed. Lee's shirt. Is blue! :OOOO

• Maybe this is irrevelant but, Episode 2 of S2 is the only one to have a completely different scenario changes. If you chose Nick you will end up in that "Shed?" and if you go with Pete you end up in the Truck.

• edited June 2014

In the train when Clementine asks what she thinks happened to her parents you can say you heard them die.
    Can someone play it and tell me what she says :(

• I think he is more guilty because Bonnie walked in..
    Maybe he was trying to impress Bonnie.. :o

Kennysucks posted: »

Troy appears to feel bad about Kenny being beaten by Carver and has a sad look on his face but tries to ignore whats going on, you can see it in this video if you skip to 1:09:02

• Carver constantly refers to everyone by their full first name, for example he calls Clem, Clementine, and when he gives the morning briefing just before he forces Carlos to Slap Sarah, if you listen carefully to everything he says you can hear him call Kenny Kenneth and Mike Micheal

• I like alice for a girl and dennis for a guy.

Yeah, here they are:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.