Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I'm leaning more towards (this is me taking a guess so don't mind it too much) naming the baby Genevive or Omid. Why?
    -In the beginning that was the names Omid and Christa wanted to name their baby (If there is a third possible name for a male i didn't get a chance to hear it).
    -Most likely Genevive since in a couple different instances Alvin says he believes Rebecca's is a girl.
    -Its obvious how much Rebecca hates Carver and how much she doesn't want it to be his, and I am assuming the baby will be his and she will not want it. So, possibly the baby will end up with Christa to replace the one she's lost.

But that's me doing a lot of overthought guessing. I would want a trophy if I am right D8<

My name is Robert so... Also-We could remember Mark by naming him that or we could remember Gary the Bandit.

• I noticed that too!

It was interesting being able to control 3 characters at once.

Crips posted: »

I have an interesting thing from Season 2 Episode 3. At the very end of the episode, where you're among the walkers. Carlos and Sarah are

• edited June 2014

An explanation as to why The Stranger in S1 EP5 wanted revenge on Lee is because Lee's negative actions reminded him of the failure in finding his son that he unreasonably blamed himself for. And by blaming/shaming and "destroying" Lee, he would ease his self loathing and unnaturally satisfy himself. The Stranger didn't understand that learning from mistakes and upholding new responsibilities to prevent anymore problems is what was needed to be done and not the harming of innocent people or kidnapping of children to defend damaged pride.

• Wrong. If you say that her parents are dead, at the end of episode five when you're in the jewellery store, she'll say "They're dead all right", but if you didn't say that they were dead then she'll say something else.

USMC1786 posted: »

Nope. It just makes you feel like an asshole

• This is Hank.

Alt text

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Who's Hank?

• xD that happened to Tobuscus and when he entered into Luke/Nicks room he was like OMG OH NO and then he realized he was bugged xD

quinnics posted: »

There's another glitch/bug where Nick will stand motionless inside Sarah's bedroom when you talk to her for the first time. Carlos can also be found in the same position inside Luke/Nick's room.

• edited June 2014

This makes me wish there was some way to talk the Stranger down, and get him to give up peacefully, that would be nice.

An explanation as to why The Stranger in S1 EP5 wanted revenge on Lee is because Lee's negative actions reminded him of the failure in findi

• Someone needs to draw that ASAP. xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

I think it's more of a GODLIKE MANE now, he looks like a badass redneck lion!

• I KNEW IT!

Pell3t posted: »

This is Hank.

• She says "they're dead,they really are" in my playthrough so your right

tommywx posted: »

Wrong. If you say that her parents are dead, at the end of episode five when you're in the jewellery store, she'll say "They're dead all right", but if you didn't say that they were dead then she'll say something else.

• Yes I tried that before I just remained still and the cutscenes still come and everything happens normally it doesn't make a difference.

Crips posted: »

I have an interesting thing from Season 2 Episode 3. At the very end of the episode, where you're among the walkers. Carlos and Sarah are

• Isn't the Shed in S2E1 ?

FideWolf posted: »

* In S1 E2 when in the barn you go to the stable that has clothes and look at it if you go to Danny back at the swing you can confront him a

• If you tell him that, when does he knows Clem's real name?

fallandir posted: »

Speaking about names; back in the cabin, when Carver asks Clementine about her name, it's option to say: "I'm Carley". He will smile and say something like: "That's a sweet name".

• edited June 2014

He keeps calling Clem "that girl", but never accused her of being liar or somethin. He really doesn't care about it. That's probably an oversight or he might've heard "Clementine" somewhere. Also Tavia seems to know her name after group spent night at the yard.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

If you tell him that, when does he knows Clem's real name?

• Well he does say her real name when he's about to get killed by Kenny but I don't know what he says if you do say your name was Carley.

fallandir posted: »

He keeps calling Clem "that girl", but never accused her of being liar or somethin. He really doesn't care about it. That's probably an over

• firend

she says : don't do that but if your her firend, she says: don't do that! shes my firend!

• I would remember if he did call her Carley again. I'm sure somebody said her real name when Carver was around.

AhmedAli1 posted: »

Well he does say her real name when he's about to get killed by Kenny but I don't know what he says if you do say your name was Carley.

• edited June 2014

If you were Kenny's bro, a lot of people knows that in S1E3 when you choose to reveal your past to Kenny a funny dialogue where Kenny makes fun out of Lilly will happen, but if you choose silent after it, the dialogue gets even funnier:

-"Kenny, can I talk to you for a second? It's serious"

-"Oh no, What did the she-devil do to you?"

-"..."

-"Holy Shit! What did she DO to you?"

• Nope, I've got it on PS3 and she says "Duck..."

Maybe you made her hate Duck somehow?

I'm not sure. I have the game on PS3 so maybe that's one reason?

• "They're not dead! Do you...want them to be?"

[screams internally]

Nope. It just makes you feel like an asshole

• Yes it is.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Isn't the Shed in S2E1 ?

• Another glitch in Season 2 Episode 3 is whenever you are running out after Alvin's death (or shooting Carver), Tavia follows you out the door. If you look closely, you'll notice she's running sideways in the air.

quinnics posted: »

There's another glitch/bug where Nick will stand motionless inside Sarah's bedroom when you talk to her for the first time. Carlos can also be found in the same position inside Luke/Nick's room.

• KennysucksKennysucks Banned
    edited June 2014

When you first meet the Cabin Group and have to appeal to someone, if you chose Nick, certain dialogue will cause him to say "This Is Bullshit" in an aggressive tone, while other dialogue causes him to say "This Is Bullshit" in a less aggressive tone and a more "why the hell are we even doing this" kind of way

Also if you sass Nick with a glare he kneels down a bit and says "What are you lookin' at?!"

• it was easy for me and my clem sayed LEEEEEEE

That quick-time event is so fucking hard

• I will quote some playthroughs I recently watched of Sarah saying this, and my reaction when I played the game.

"What a bitch!"

TWD_25 posted: »

If you get hit by Carver and tell Sarah to grow up when her dad's being taken away she'll respond kinda harshly saying, "I don't care. And d

• no he ment paint chips after it drys

Oh I never knew that first one! Cool. Here are some that you might not know. I believe there was a monkey wrench in the train stat

• KennysucksKennysucks Banned
    edited June 2014

there is some different dialogue in the same situation where Kenny thinks that Lee touched kids xD

If you were Kenny's bro, a lot of people knows that in S1E3 when you choose to reveal your past to Kenny a funny dialogue where Kenny makes

• Yeah but he wrote S2E2 that's why i was asking cause i though it could be the shed where you get to if you choose to save Nick.

Yes it is.

• also when kenny luke and nick are having an argument in episode 2 at the table if clem says nothing she will closesher eyes and covers her ears in fear like she remembers larry had a fight with kenny and what happened to him.

• edited June 2014

This makes me glad I strangled him to death. Getting his family killed and blaming it on innocent people instead of moving on makes me sick. Calling Lee a monster when he was the real one all along.....

Edit: we have a Stranger lover among us

An explanation as to why The Stranger in S1 EP5 wanted revenge on Lee is because Lee's negative actions reminded him of the failure in findi

• edited June 2014

The Stranger didn't blame Lee for his problems. He just wanted to kill Lee and steal Clem for reasons to make himself feel better about himself. He was a psychopath with biased, twisted morals just like Carver.

This makes me glad I strangled him to death. Getting his family killed and blaming it on innocent people instead of moving on makes me sick. Calling Lee a monster when he was the real one all along..... Edit: we have a Stranger lover among us

• If you say either "I'm not doing this." or "I think she probably did it." When Carley is being accused of stealing supplies. You can mention to the stranger that you had hurt her when he asks you "Have you ever hurt someone you care about?"

You can convince Kenny to stop the train without saying "You didn't kill Hershel's son."

• Im guessing you missed a lot for Facebook then

Dyeingbrad posted: »

That actually really helps someone like me with a colour blindness to the colour blue. Thankies Gary-Oak!

• You obviously didn't steal from the station wagon cause I did and he made it clear to me he blamed Lee for all the bad things that happened to him

The Stranger didn't blame Lee for his problems. He just wanted to kill Lee and steal Clem for reasons to make himself feel better about himself. He was a psychopath with biased, twisted morals just like Carver.

• She sure knows how to make you feel like an asshole

"They're not dead! Do you...want them to be?" [screams internally]

• Oh right. I forgot about that. But if Lee doesn't steal from him, he's vengeful because of "everything else you did" as The Stranger puts it.

You obviously didn't steal from the station wagon cause I did and he made it clear to me he blamed Lee for all the bad things that happened to him

• I doubt it, my Lee was pretty good to Duck in s1 and I didn't have Clem burn Kenny's drawing or anything.

Nope, I've got it on PS3 and she says "Duck..." Maybe you made her hate Duck somehow?

• edited June 2014

Edit: nevermind

Oh right. I forgot about that. But if Lee doesn't steal from him, he's vengeful because of "everything else you did" as The Stranger puts it.

• lol I can confirm that it did happen once to me.

Another glitch in Season 2 Episode 3 is whenever you are running out after Alvin's death (or shooting Carver), Tavia follows you out the door. If you look closely, you'll notice she's running sideways in the air.

• The first tape lee looks at in the Crawford nurses' room labelled "83 OB" In "around every corner" can be seen on carver's desk in "In harm's way"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.