Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• She says: We love you... we love you... we love you.

Its really sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K70XzmCZmm4

fallandir posted: »

In the very beginning, when Lee comes to the Clementine's house, he hears a few messages from her parents in Savannah. The last one says: "We love you Clementine", but Lee heard it instead of Clem. That means she never heard her mum's last words.

• I have a curious question with the little kid in the attic if you decide to shoot him to put him out of his misery do you know if it impacts later on when you say "I only have five bullets!" to where Lee could say "I only have six bullets!" I was just curious.

• I did it in a play through,but I forgot what Lee tells Kenny if you fight him,but you don't choke him.

• edited June 2014

In S1 EP2, when deciding whether to smash or help Larry in the meat locker, not deciding will prompt Kenny to shove Lee down and say, "You're useless, Lee!" then smash Larry's head anyways. Kenny hates Lee afterwards, but Lilly sympathizes with Lee saying that he "froze up". The whole scene is bizarre because it reveals a different side to the character's personalities. Afterwards, Lilly is more calm and accepting while Kenny just seems bitter and angry at Lee for no reason. If this scene was more widely recognized, I bet more players would find new respect for Lilly and a little less for Kenny.

• She ends up saying that they're not dead and starts crying :(

Carley123 posted: »

In the train when Clementine asks what she thinks happened to her parents you can say you heard them die. Can someone play it and tell me what she says

• And accuses you of wanting them to be dead.......man I've never regret saying anything as much as that

She ends up saying that they're not dead and starts crying

• It probably would've if Lee hadn't shot that one walker on his way back to the mansion.

Dyeingbrad posted: »

I have a curious question with the little kid in the attic if you decide to shoot him to put him out of his misery do you know if it impacts

• edited July 2014
    • In S1 E2 when in the barn you go to the stable that has clothes and look at it if you go to Danny back at the swing you can confront him about it and catch him in a lie
    • S2 E1 in the shed when you grab the brick and if you don't smash it 3 times on his hand or at all when the zombie breaks into the shed and crawls on you, you can throw the brick at him and it'll knock him back repeating the scene
    • S2 E1 in the shed (again) instead of picking up the rake you can wait for the walker to come at you and you can dodge the walker making another way to push the walker onto that spike thing he falls on. (Not many people know that)
    • S1 E2 in the meat locker if you choose to do nothing to help or kill Larry the game says that you helped killed him and Lilly respects you and says you helped her save her dad
    • S1 E3 after teaching Clem how to shoot a gun talk to her and she'll say something like "my ears are ringing like eeeeeeeeee"
    • S1 E4 when planning to go to Crawford if you suggest sneak in Lee will use the hatchet to kill the zombie guard if you suggest to attack head on you attack the walker with the gun and have dialogue with the walker
  • Speaking about names; back in the cabin, when Carver asks Clementine about her name, it's option to say: "I'm Carley". He will smile and say something like: "That's a sweet name".

Kennysucks posted: »

Carver constantly refers to everyone by their full first name, for example he calls Clem, Clementine, and when he gives the morning briefin

• My name is Robert so...

Also-We could remember Mark by naming him that or we could remember Gary the Bandit.

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah, here they are:

• I'm not sure. I have the game on PS3 so maybe that's one reason?

USMC1786 posted: »

Me too. I wonder why?

• edited June 2014

In the very beginning, when Lee comes to the Clementine's house, he hears a few messages from her parents in Savannah. The last one says: "We love you Clementine", but Lee heard it instead of Clem. That means she never heard her mum's last words.

Sadder to think still, Clementine's mom and dad never knew if there daughter was still alive before they died :( worst is I think you can hear walkers in the background where Clem's mom is, so she must've died shortly after that last message. At least I think it's walkers I can't tell.

fallandir posted: »

• i don't remember exactly how to get the dialogue choice but while you're cutting Clementine's hair on the train, she says something like she'd rather be dead.

• edited June 2014

He says “Just a few,” “Just two,” or “Only one”

Dyeingbrad posted: »

I have a curious question with the little kid in the attic if you decide to shoot him to put him out of his misery do you know if it impacts

• true, I noticed that, cuz I played that episode 2 times and choose different options :)

Morloki posted: »

Maybe this is irrevelant but, Episode 2 of S2 is the only one to have a completely different scenario changes. If you chose Nick you will end up in that "Shed?" and if you go with Pete you end up in the Truck.

• theres unused audio suggesting that Hank was going to leave with the Cabin group but it seems telltale scratched that idea completely

• So it doesnt change the storylines at all in the future episodes?

And accuses you of wanting them to be dead.......man I've never regret saying anything as much as that

• In S2E2 when Clementine and Luke are sneaking up on the two walkers by the bridge you can go for the big walker. I dont know what happens after though.

• I chose this! Clementine kills it, Luke gives a very brief angry/frustrated look, and then the same yanking out of the hammer scene occurs. He holds out his hand for a high five but she just stares at it confused until he slaps her hand himself. "Now... don't do that again, okay?"

In S2E2 when Clementine and Luke are sneaking up on the two walkers by the bridge you can go for the big walker. I dont know what happens after though.

• Did you know that Carver has a cup with "Worlds best boss" on it.

I thought I knew everything! Then I came across you here.

• Yeah me too

I'm not sure. I have the game on PS3 so maybe that's one reason?

• Nope. It just makes you feel like an asshole

So it doesnt change the storylines at all in the future episodes?

• No she says that if it wasn't for Lee she would be dead

iLoveTwdx3 posted: »

i don't remember exactly how to get the dialogue choice but while you're cutting Clementine's hair on the train, she says something like she'd rather be dead.

• Clem: (in an annoyed tone) Okay

I chose this! Clementine kills it, Luke gives a very brief angry/frustrated look, and then the same yanking out of the hammer scene occurs.

• Yes, Clem's father was bit by a walker. He reanimated and attacked his wife or the two were killed by walkers.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

In the very beginning, when Lee comes to the Clementine's house, he hears a few messages from her parents in Savannah. The last one says: "W

• no, i remember the conversation. he was cutting her hair and she said "i'd rather be dead" and he told her hush, don't talk like that.

No she says that if it wasn't for Lee she would be dead

• Who's Hank?

Kennysucks posted: »

theres unused audio suggesting that Hank was going to leave with the Cabin group but it seems telltale scratched that idea completely

• The guy that killed Alvin

Who's Hank?

• Nope, I played it just to see that. I made Clem take the hoodie and he was still wearing the red one.

Hbh128 posted: »

Maybe it's possible that he took the hoodie Clem doesn't take when you decide it's wrong to steal food from the car?

• edited June 2014

S2E2
    Kenny: will you vouch for these people clem?
    if clem say they cool kenny will drop his weapon,if clem stay silence or 'i can't speak for everyone' luke will drop it.

• edited June 2014

Edit: She only says it through certain dialogue options

iLoveTwdx3 posted: »

no, i remember the conversation. he was cutting her hair and she said "i'd rather be dead" and he told her hush, don't talk like that.

• I know since I chose to be silent since I didnt know what to choose as it was a very hard choice...

Alive_Clem posted: »

Probably somebody already said this but if you don't choose if you see Carver's death or not, Clementine will decide herself not to see it.

• KennysucksKennysucks Banned
    edited June 2014

also the one who was talking to tavia with the walkie talkie when you go to steal some

Who's Hank?

• Theres a glitch in the first season episode 3 or 4 (The one with the train, I haven't replayed that season in a while) where when searching the train, stepping off on the opposite side of everyone else, your arms just start rotating up, so his arms are behind him, until the small cut scene ends.

• Or Leemid

dojo32161 posted: »

Or both.

• There's another glitch/bug where Nick will stand motionless inside Sarah's bedroom when you talk to her for the first time. Carlos can also be found in the same position inside Luke/Nick's room.

Mazdamaxsti posted: »

Theres a glitch in the first season episode 3 or 4 (The one with the train, I haven't replayed that season in a while) where when searching

• In episode 1 when you meet Larry, he suggests smashing ducks head in.

In episode 2, Larry dies by getting his head smashed in.

• No really.what does he say again?I keep forgetting.

I did it in a play through,but I forgot what Lee tells Kenny if you fight him,but you don't choke him.

• The third one,can you find a video with Sarah doing that?

In 400 days, in Wyatt's scenario, not reacting to when Eddie asks for "sticky" in the glovebox will prompt some funny dialog, ending in him

• I have an interesting thing from Season 2 Episode 3.

At the very end of the episode, where you're among the walkers. Carlos and Sarah are moving only when Clementine is moving, so if you're not pressing W (default forward button, idk, maybe someone changed it), Clementine, Carlos and Sarah won't walk, but you still get the cutscenes like ''Is that Tavia?'' or the scene when Carlos dies.

YES, YOU CAN CONTROL CARLOS AND SARAH FOR A SHORT WHILE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.