Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited June 2014

[Me in previous post] Could just be a COINCIDENCE, C-O-I-N-C-I-D-E-N-C-E, but I still found it interesting.

(loudly clears throat)

Hbh128 posted: »

So what? It's just a comic store. Could have been symbolism. As of Z Day, everyone has a tragic past in this universe. Everyone Clem met at

• Aagh, okay. But now you have confirmation: you are correct!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

[Me in previous post] Could just be a COINCIDENCE, C-O-I-N-C-I-D-E-N-C-E, but I still found it interesting. (loudly clears throat)

• Heheh XD it's okay.

But do you think you could be a little nerdy for me, and mind telling me what the strap thingy for the back machete sheath holder is called? It would just really help me for something I'm writing, and I'm struggling to find an actual name for it. I've just been calling it a sheath until now.

Please Uncle Pete. I will forever be in favor T.T

Aagh, okay. But now you have confirmation: you are correct!

• That's hilarious.

Thought this was hilarious: In Starved for help, if you remain silent when Andy St. John grabs Clementine at the dinner table Lee will let out an Incredible Hulk like roar.

• It's like how (for example) your other eye being slightly bigger than your other one.

Asymetrical means uneven, unbalanced, crooked, misaligned etc,.

dojo32161 posted: »

I don't know the definition so I probably won't look it up to keep my immersion.

• It's called a "baldric" and there are no synonyms for it. Check out dictionary sites that offer synonyms. thesaurus.com is a good site and is actually part of a bigger site, dictionary.reference.com

The site's not perfect, but I rely on its online thesaurus when I look up synonyms.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Heheh XD it's okay. But do you think you could be a little nerdy for me, and mind telling me what the strap thingy for the back machete s

• Hahahaha that's so funny.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

The roar is at 9:18 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTYfQE9TQng

• Yeah I use those sites a lot, they're really helpful for looking up words and their meanings =D

And baldric, coolie. Thanks :)

It's called a "baldric" and there are no synonyms for it. Check out dictionary sites that offer synonyms. thesaurus.com is a good site and i

• But if she doesn't get hit she put the guts in her cheek. That's what I was trying to say. :)

Or it's probably just a cool thing that they did. Even if Clem doesn't get hit, uhm, that happens.

• The "He wanted to die" thing? Yeah no it really doesn't. It made me really worried when I first heard it.

Aww shit. That doesn't bode well.

• In 400 Days, Tavia was supposed to have a photograph (like the rest of the 400 days characters did).

• How do you know that?

In 400 Days, Tavia was supposed to have a photograph (like the rest of the 400 days characters did).

• Probably somebody already said this but if you don't choose if you see Carver's death or not, Clementine will decide herself not to see it.

• Wow, I never knew this. Interesting fact. Clementine still has some humanity left...

Alive_Clem posted: »

Probably somebody already said this but if you don't choose if you see Carver's death or not, Clementine will decide herself not to see it.

• If you get hit by Carver and tell Sarah to grow up when her dad's being taken away she'll respond kinda harshly saying, "I don't care. And don't tell me to grow up. You're just a little kid. I'm older than you. You're the one that got hit." 10 minutes later Sarah gets hit and starts sobbing uncontrollably.

• Alt text

How do you know that?

• In episode 3 "In Harm's Way" you can go inspect the shutter in the yard,then this happen:

"Reminds me of the jewerly store"

• In season 1 episode 1 where Lee finds a picture of his family and tears himself out of the picture, when Carly walks in to confront him, he drops the picture of that he had torn out. Since Lee didnt seem to give Clem that picture himself, it's sort of implied that Clem found the picture on her own and kept it. Lee might not have known she ever had it.

in season 1 episode 5 when Clem locks Lee in that garage after he fainted from the bite, when he gets up and tries walking by leaning on that counter, his movements are almost identical to when he tries to walk after the car crash in season 1 episode 1. except this time he has Clem with him.

i started welling up when Clem was spotting him ;-;

• I just noticed KENNY.style XD . Also LUKE-BODY.style XD- oh wait a second...

DDDD2003 posted: »

I know. XD

• If Omid, Christa, Kenny and Ben came with you in Episode 5, (not sure if Omid and Christa are needed) and if you cut off your arm (again not if needed if not then replace the one-arm dialogue with bitten). When about to go across the ladder they will ask why does the one-armed/bitten guy climbing across the ladder, Christa will say she'll do it. Then Omid says his leg is better and that he will do it. Lastly Ben chimes in saying he will do it to which Kenny will 'Yeah, Ben'll do it' and Ben looks ashamed. Cracked me up more then it should have.

• you can make it through Camp Carver without getting hit once, most people don't know this part but you can actually avoid the bitch slap that Troy gives you when you try to look for Luke, all you have to do is try to leave the comic store before Troy comes and the same dialogue will happen, except he won't slap you

• In S2 EP2, at the bridge, depending on how rude Clementine was to Carlos previously and on a certain dialog choice, he will say "And you're lucky you aren't my daughter".

And Clementine will hit back and Luke will just be standing there grinning. It's actually so funny.

In 400 days, in Wyatt's scenario, not reacting to when Eddie asks for "sticky" in the glovebox will prompt some funny dialog, ending in him

• edited June 2014

If you try to save Kenny and get hit. After you wake up and talk with the group a bit, one of the dialogue options will be "where's kenny?"

If you didn't try to save Kenny and weren't hit by Troy's rifle though, clem wouldn't have lost consciousness, and well, the dialogue option "where's kenny?" will be replaced with "how's kenny?"

Edit: Oh, and in the begining of EP 3. If you try to touch the butterfly, Clementine will look happy. If you don't try to touch it, Clementine will look sad.

• edited June 2014

What?! Was she a politician?

This is ^ important...somebody has to take a role as a leader at Carver's camp...

Woah, take my like.

• Holy shit nice name dude. I love that movie!!!

No way, brother! I'm a Kill Bill fan too. Budd was a legend. I was pretty happy when I found out he was the voice actor for Carver too. What

• edited June 2014

Vince: I ditched the gun in a storm drain that night.

Danny: How'd they'd find it?

Vince: It was clogging some gutter with a bunch of leaves. They found it the next damn day...

Danny: Man, you're bad luck, Vince! Uh, "Bad Luck Vince"!

That last one's interesting.

• I got a good one. In 101 if you say "manure" in the barn, Clementine says "oh shoot" in 201 after she drops her water bottle. If you say "shit," Clementine says "oh shit"; and the way she said it made me LMAO

I'm not sure what happens if you chose to say "you know…" or "…"

• That'd be the guess, probably why she was sent to get the 400 Days group (to persuade them to come).

TheMPerson posted: »

What?! Was she a politician? This is ^ important...somebody has to take a role as a leader at Carver's camp...

• that ones cool, did they do the same thing when Clem wakes up after being hit with the AK? (if you did that) cause i know in mine i said manure and when she woke up she said "dang it"

I got a good one. In 101 if you say "manure" in the barn, Clementine says "oh shoot" in 201 after she drops her water bottle. If you say "sh

• When you are in Crawford, you can ask Clementine what her favorite subject in school is... it's history.

• Oh, I remember that moment. It was really funny. Poor Ben :D

If Omid, Christa, Kenny and Ben came with you in Episode 5, (not sure if Omid and Christa are needed) and if you cut off your arm (again not

• "You mean like social studies"

Clemmy-Clue posted: »

When you are in Crawford, you can ask Clementine what her favorite subject in school is... it's history.

• Did you back Nick up most of the time in that playthrough? Maybe it has to do with how much Nick trusts you?

FetchWalker posted: »

I don't have pic, but in one of my playthroughs Carlos gave me the gun, not Nick...

• (?) Kennysucks might remember that.

Looks like you accidentally replied to someone.

• I don't remember I played this in one of my first playthroughs...
    I think I deleted this file, so I could play more :D :D I've replayed those 3 episode like 10 times...I don't even know... :D :D

Bluebirdo posted: »

Did you back Nick up most of the time in that playthrough? Maybe it has to do with how much Nick trusts you?

• So she was Michelle Obama and then became fat? Stunning!

That'd be the guess, probably why she was sent to get the 400 Days group (to persuade them to come).

• edited June 2014

I'm not sure, I only got up to the end of episode two before I could barely stay awake. But I'll look into that, it would be pretty cool.

Kennysucks posted: »

that ones cool, did they do the same thing when Clem wakes up after being hit with the AK? (if you did that) cause i know in mine i said manure and when she woke up she said "dang it"

• I didn't get hit either.

Kennysucks posted: »

you can make it through Camp Carver without getting hit once, most people don't know this part but you can actually avoid the bitch slap tha

• I thought this was kinda cool, at the end of episode 3, if you chose to not help Sarita when she is bit, a non cannon death scene will appear where a walker gets a stealth kill by putting its hand over clems mouth causing her to have quiet muffled screams and then it picks her up slightly off the ground and quickly takes a bite out of her neck instantly killing her, fucking zombie assassin

Sign in to comment in this discussion.