Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited June 2014

And maybe if both had gotten there smoothly, they could have met up with Rick's group.

Plus, in ep1 Lee's car is in the right lanes of the highway. Here, the car is in the left (traveling against the flow of normal traffic--must be serious :D).

Lee and Vince are going to the same prison.

• I swear this is foreshadowing something...

FetchWalker posted: »

When in Season 1 episode 3 Clem asks Lee if there is anything else she should know about shooting a gun if Lee answers her with silence, in Season 2 episode 2 when Clem teaches Sarah, she'll do this

• edited June 2014

Isn't that shel and Becca you know where Vince sees the zombies it looks like shel and Becca are running away.

I don't know if someone noticed that before and posted it here.But in Vince's story while he was looking from the prison bus window you can see a police car passing by and I think it's Lee's police car. Lee's police car?

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

One Episode later

Alt text

Another reason to like Nick...

• That was them.

Isn't that shel and Becca you know where Vince sees the zombies it looks like shel and Becca are running away.

• I'll keep an eye on your page, I've been looking for twdg fanfic, thanks!! :D

You mean the fanfic? I'm writing it, but it isn't published. I'm planning to write a majority of the story before I post it, but if you woul

• I love Nick <3

TheMPerson posted: »

One Episode later Another reason to like Nick...

• I agree with VengefulKenny

HashtagsAreTheDumbestShitI'veEverSeen. #ThisIsAFuckingNumberSign

Yeah except the neighbors weren't in the same house, Einstein. Remember how they have to bust through the wall and Omid says its the neighbors house? #Fact #HashtagsAreGay #YouAreSherlockHolmesReincarnated

• Woah why did my words get all big? Even my computer agrees with me apparently

Pell3t posted: »

I agree with VengefulKenny HashtagsAreTheDumbestShitI'veEverSeen. #ThisIsAFuckingNumberSign

• If you put the hashtag right before the start of the sentence, it makes the sentence grow. :D

Pell3t posted: »

Woah why did my words get all big? Even my computer agrees with me apparently

• edited June 2014

Well now I know.

A hashtag is not this # A hashtag is a price tag on a bag of hash (very shitty weed.)

Crips posted: »

If you put the hashtag right before the start of the sentence, it makes the sentence grow.

• "He's a good guy Walter"

I love Nick

• In my playthrough Clementine smiled! : D

Bluebirdo posted: »

Depending on how you treat Clementine as Lee and what you teach her, when Clem is reminiscing at the table with Luke about Lee in S2E1 and s

• I know probably most people know this,but I will say it again.
    If you saved Pete in episode 1 and say that Nick is a good guy,Clementine will say:
    "He is. He is a good guy,Walter."
    But if you chose to save Nick,she will say something like that:
    "He is. He is a good guy,Walter. He saved my life."

• I don't have pic, but in one of my playthroughs Carlos gave me the gun, not Nick...

• Lilly and Sarah have the same backpack.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• A few may have forgotten that before his death, Duck thought you were incredibly awesome.

• Luke looks kinda confused...

bloodynose posted: »

Lilly and Sarah have the same backpack.

• "......."

My silence got Nick killed ;-;

USMC1786 posted: »

"He's a good guy Walter"

• We didn't forget, we just try not to remember since it brings back the feels

A few may have forgotten that before his death, Duck thought you were incredibly awesome.

• Of course he is, there is a ghost in front of him.
    Alt text

MrSolomon posted: »

Luke looks kinda confused...

• What does Kenny say in episode two about Duck than?

Mr_Csar posted: »

Here for all the dislikes :

• Bet Sarah killed Lilly for it.

bloodynose posted: »

Lilly and Sarah have the same backpack.

• edited June 2014

People shouldn't put Pete down, he was cool. Remember, Nick was ready to shoot Clem when they first met. Also, Nick implied that he's a danger to the group, but accused Carlos of saying he is instead to avoid directly admitting it.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Sarita's left hand can be amputated as well.

Novis posted: »

Kenny loses his left eye and Mike also has a scar on the left side of his face too. I think Pete also got bitten on the right leg and if we're really stretching it, Carver's right kneecap was the first to be shot by Kenny.

• edited June 2014

Since somebody brought this up:

Alt text

Luke isn't just worried on keeping the peace in this scene between the two groups, but is pissing his pants scared that Nick will accidently shoot and kill another innocent person with that rifle.

That's why Luke's directly giving Nick the "oh please god don't shoot man, don't shoot!" expression as MrSolomon pointed out in Bloodynose's screenshot XD
    Alt text

Oh and Luke has his hands raised not just to hide Kenny for a liltle longer, but because he's got a gun on his hip holster and the machete on his back, and doesn't want to make it look like he's reaching for either one.

• If you leave Roman's camp then you can see a UFO floating in the sky.

Alt text

• It's Eddie and Wyatt. The drugs turned their martian fantasy real.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

If you leave Roman's camp then you can see a UFO floating in the sky.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Why is he a determinant character? Why?

I'm hoping for a [ Hug Nick ] option next episode...

If there's any justice in this world, he'll survive the season.

Why is he a determinant character? Why? I'm hoping for a [ Hug Nick ] option next episode...

• If he'll die, I'll do something to myself. Or to Telltale writers

Why is he a determinant character? Why? I'm hoping for a [ Hug Nick ] option next episode...

• It's the Stranger. He never died, and since The Walkie Talkie had run out of batteries, he was forced to build a UFO from scratch and search the globe for Clem.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

If you leave Roman's camp then you can see a UFO floating in the sky.

That got a bit dark.

If he'll die, I'll do something to myself. Or to Telltale writers

• Well you gotta hurt someone right? If it ain't yourself, it's gotta be somebody else! I kinda went with that logic a while back, I just wanted to hurt a human, whether it was someone else or myself.

If he'll die, I'll do something to myself. Or to Telltale writers

Guess this never happened then. I must have been mind controlled by him so he could build his space ship! I've been duped!

Alt text

Rigtail posted: »

It's the Stranger. He never died, and since The Walkie Talkie had run out of batteries, he was forced to build a UFO from scratch and search the globe for Clem.

• Plot Twist: That was his clone. Remember Stranger left a room and we never knew what was behind that door? That's where he had his cloning machine at! The real him was inside the room while he sent his clone out to do the dirty work.

Stranger confirmed for Season 2.

dojo32161 posted: »

Guess this never happened then. I must have been mind controlled by him so he could build his space ship! I've been duped!

God dangit! He tricked us all! How dare he have a cloning machine and not let me have a try at least once!

Plot Twist: That was his clone. Remember Stranger left a room and we never knew what was behind that door? That's where he had his cloning m

• Getting darker.

Well you gotta hurt someone right? If it ain't yourself, it's gotta be somebody else! I kinda went with that logic a while back, I just wanted to hurt a human, whether it was someone else or myself.

Here I'll bring a light:

Alt text

Getting darker.

• We don't need light, we need Nick to survive the season.

dojo32161 posted: »

Here I'll bring a light:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.