Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Yeah, Clem spoke up about Molly and Crawford in one of my playthroughs also. It's in the game, just a certain dialog choice.

HarjKS posted: »

No, I know he says "That girl from Crawford rang bells to get the dead movin'" or something. However there's an unused audio clip which he s

• I think it's pretty much all of the decisions Clem can witness, a big tying together moment.

Chocolates posted: »

Which decisions actually factor into her choice?

• She does. If you tried to be kind and keep your humanity, she leaves you. I guess because it'd be something a compassionate Lee would tell her? I'm not sure.

skeletori posted: »

Clem chose to shoot Lee during my asshole Lee playthrough. So I guess even if you're a huge jerk to everyone, including her, she'll shoot yo

• Sometimes Lee would look down like he was remembering something sad.

I like how they give characters emotion during hubs now, in Season 1, lee just stood there like a statue and no emotion to it.

• But which would particularly align her to either shooting or leaving him? Like say for instance him killing Larry or Andy/Danny... How exactly do they translate in her choice?

Bluebirdo posted: »

I think it's pretty much all of the decisions Clem can witness, a big tying together moment.

• edited June 2014

Here are some 400 days details:

Danny admits to his rape if Vince holds the gun at him long enough.

If Wyatt does not shoot the truck, Eddie grabs the gun, screams and shoots at it instead.

If Wyatt gets out of the car to try to help the cop, in the end credits there is a picture of a Nate standing over the cop.

If Russell still plays dead when Nate spots him, Nate will scare him into thinking that there are dead people coming after him.

That being said, by using the silent option in Russell's story, Nate will say a few more funny things you probably missed out on.

In Shels story, if you threatened Vernon for his gun when playing as Lee, Clive will state that if Lee had said that to him he would of shot him on the spot.

If you refuse to vote with Shel, Roman will decide himself what to do with the prisoner.

• Depending on how you treat Clementine as Lee and what you teach her, when Clem is reminiscing at the table with Luke about Lee in S2E1 and says the line "his name was Lee", she will either smile or not when she says that line. Now like the "let Clem decide Lee's ultimate fate on her own" choice, testing this smile or straight face what choices go where is difficult because of the time that would be involved.

On my asshole Lee playthrough, Clem didn't smile. On my paragon of fatherhood playthrough, Clem did smile. On the playthroughs in between, sometimes she smiled, sometimes not. Must have tipped the balance one way or the other on those. It's a very small detail, but it was a huge reward for me, when my playthroughs yielded the Clem smile at the table. Must have done something right in those.

• Yeah, I think all the adult women seem motherly to Sarah cause they see her as weak, Rebecca knows Clem can handle herself, so the relationship has gone very auntie like..

Wow, that sounds cool, where do I find it? I LOVE people who wrote because they're the ones that pick up these things!

Honestly, she seems to be more of an older sister/aunt type to Clem, and a mother figure to Sarah. Also, in one of my fanfics that I'm wri

• Wow really? :O , I didn't test that. Nice find.

Also to add to that scene, if you choose to tell Katjaa but not Kenny, Kenny will respond with anger and shock towards you outside the RV, b

• I'm taking a stab in the dark here, I guess it could just be any time someone's life is in Lee's hands.
    1.Carley/Doug: I don't think this will effect the end choice.
    2. St. John's: I think if you spare them both, Clementine won't shoot you.
    3. Larry: If you kill him, Clementine will shoot you.
    4. LillIy: i feel like leaving her behind will have Clementine leave you in the end.
    5. Duck: if you shoot duck, Clem will shoot you to stop you from turning.
    6. Ben: if you leave Ben at Crawford, Clem will leave you too.

This is just my theory, feel free to add or whatever!

But which would particularly align her to either shooting or leaving him? Like say for instance him killing Larry or Andy/Danny... How exactly do they translate in her choice?

• Did you know that you can leave Duck in the woods instead of shooting him ?

• In my playthrough Clementine did not smile. Probably because I killed Larry and took supplies from the car.

Depending on how you treat Clementine as Lee and what you teach her, when Clem is reminiscing at the table with Luke about Lee in S2E1 and s

• edited June 2014

Well..I played the game many times with different choices and I figured that if Lee told her in ep.5 "stay away from the cities" , "always keep moving" , "Find a group" or "...".she say that his name was Lee and smile then say that he told her to stay away from cities , that he taught her how to shoot or that he told her to find a group.

But if Lee told her "keep that hair short" she won't smile while saying his name but then she will say that "He is the reason I keep my hair short" and smile.

so I guess that she smiles or not depending on these choices of ep.5 not all the other choices of the previous episodes.

Depending on how you treat Clementine as Lee and what you teach her, when Clem is reminiscing at the table with Luke about Lee in S2E1 and s

• Oh, I told her to keep her hair short. I plan on doing another playthrough and I am gonna check that.

Well..I played the game many times with different choices and I figured that if Lee told her in ep.5 "stay away from the cities" , "always k

• edited June 2014

No time left:

Alt text

All that remains:

Alt text

lazy uuughhh

Also there was a zombie at the start of the trailer for House divided, he was the same as that security guard in No time left...

• soo lazy :p

Alt text

Alt text

TheMPerson posted: »

No time left: All that remains: lazy uuughhh Also there was a zombie at the start of the trailer for House divided, he was the same as that security guard in No time left...

• If you stay silent to Carley when she talks with you about telling others your criminal past, if you agree to tell others she will kiss your cheek and say 'you know if you want this to work you better talk' (something along those lines)

• edited June 2014

I can't remember if I did one of these before but...

[Things noticed for Season 2]

-Choosing to burn the drawing of Kenny and his family will have the camp fire burn brighter.

-The music that plays when Clementine climbs the ladder in episode 2 is the same as when Lee gets up onto the roof of the hospital after climbing the ladder in the elevator shaft.

-[from tumblr] Sarah's book will be resting on the table in episode 1 depending if you made a pinky-swear with her or not.

Alt text

-Nick didn't just have the rifle out on the table, but a lantern too. The cabin has plenty of candles to light the place up, meaning the lantern was there beside the gun because Nick was waiting for word from Carlos to know if Clementine was bitten so he could march her straight out the door in the middle of the night to be shot.

-When Luke sits, he often does so with one hand on the table and the other on his leg.

-If you mess with the shutter near the beginning of episode 3 when Kenny asks you to search around, Troy will open it up and Reggie will get in trouble for it [Carver also mentions this mishap during this speech the next day, and Reggie will bring it up to Clementine in the greenhouse.]

-If you have Clementine mention in episode 1 she misses Omid to Christa, she will look at Clementine angrily.

-Kenny commenting 'Luke and Nick sure do look like a match' was him casually checking to see if they were a couple, given he and Sarita have been living with a same sex couple at the ski lodge for several weeks. Hence the 'you coming to tug me in?' joke Nick makes about it later.

-Bonnie seems hurt if you have Clementine say in episode 3 the group never mentioned her, and the message 'Bonnie will remember that' will come up at word Luke also didn't mention her.

-Bonnie's got a crush on Luuuuke, Bonnie's got a crush on Luuuuke :P

-Carlos's line "I'll keep you safe" to Sarah, is the same as what Lee said to Clementine before they walked through the herd near the end of the last season.

-Carver will say that he would beat Clementine up if she took one of the walkie-talkies at the beginning of episode 3 when you pick the "I had a walkie-talkie like that once" option, implying more what happened to Kenny might've been done to Clementine if he hadn't lied for her.

-Carver's an asshole =_=

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Pretty good, except that Nick makes the joke before they meet Kenny, if you went with Nick, he'll still be in the shed.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I can't remember if I did one of these before but... [Things noticed for Season 2] -Choosing to burn the drawing of Kenny and his fami

• There's unused ''Next Time On TWD'' scene in Episode 3, in which Jane says ''Someone's watching us''.

Found by DDDD2003

• Huh? XD oh no no no I meant after Luke shows Clementine the photograph of Walter and Matthew's, Nick will say the coming to tug me in line a little after that when you have to decide if to let him know about the photo or not. That scene's after the dinner scene.

dojo32161 posted: »

Pretty good, except that Nick makes the joke before they meet Kenny, if you went with Nick, he'll still be in the shed.

Ah, OK.

Huh? XD oh no no no I meant after Luke shows Clementine the photograph of Walter and Matthew's, Nick will say the coming to tug me in line a

• Hmm... Could it be...

EDDIE CONFIRMED FOR 'AMID THE RUINS'

Crips posted: »

There's unused ''Next Time On TWD'' scene in Episode 3, in which Jane says ''Someone's watching us''. Found by DDDD2003

• -Nick didn't just have the rifle out on the table, but a lantern too. The cabin has plenty of candles to light the place up, meaning the lantern was there beside the gun because Nick was waiting for word from Carlos to know if Clementine was bitten so he could march her straight out the door in the middle of the night to be shot.

This is fucking me up.

I can't remember if I did one of these before but... [Things noticed for Season 2] -Choosing to burn the drawing of Kenny and his fami

• edited June 2014

I know me too, but I think Nick was just scared. He'd recently lost his mom in the same circumstances on the group taking a bite victim in and the whole thing just going out of their control. Nick didn't know Clementine well enough to tell if she was lying about her bite, and was probably afraid she'd end up turning and he'd lose somebody else he cared about.

So for him to be so on edge that he'd have the rifle and lantern out, says a lot o_o

skoothz posted: »

-Nick didn't just have the rifle out on the table, but a lantern too. The cabin has plenty of candles to light the place up, meaning the lan

• Oh no absolutely, he absolutely is. The idea of what happened to his mom happening again probably terrifies him so he's going to do everything he can to prevent that from repeating, and if killing a child means ensuring the protection of people he loves, then so be it.

It's the same thing that happens later, on the bridge. He shot Matthew because he panicked and wanted to protect Luke and Clementine.

Nick is interesting because when we first meet him he comes off as really abrasive, but in actuality a lot of his defensiveness comes from the fact he cares about people so much.

I know me too, but I think Nick was just scared. He'd recently lost his mom in the same circumstances on the group taking a bite victim in a

• Me too, but it fits so beautifully with what he was going through! No wonder Luke was pissed when he stormed off!

skoothz posted: »

-Nick didn't just have the rifle out on the table, but a lantern too. The cabin has plenty of candles to light the place up, meaning the lan

• The link is GONE NOOOOOOO

Crips posted: »

There's unused ''Next Time On TWD'' scene in Episode 3, in which Jane says ''Someone's watching us''. Found by DDDD2003

• edited June 2014

And Justin's model, from Vince's story,on the right too

uggghhhh

Edit: with a white stained cap and glasses...and different clothes...

soo lazy

• No shock there considering Kenny cares about both Duck and Clementine

If Lee decides not to give the food rations to any of the kids (in Starved for Help), Kenny will shout at him

• edited June 2014

If you sneaked up and peeked at the door in a cabin you can hear the cabin group foreshadowing the next episode...

Also Nick does not want to admit that he does not want to Clem get killed...

Luke:"So we shouldn't have brought her here just leave her out there?"

Nick:"Better her than us."

Pete:"You would've done the same Nick."

Nick stops pacing:"...Im just saying it wasnt a brightest idea."

I think that they were just gonna check up on her,instead of killing her...

• Really, cause she smiled in my playthroughs even though I killed Larry and took supplies from the station wagon

In my playthrough Clementine did not smile. Probably because I killed Larry and took supplies from the car.

• Oh...and if you burn the drawing of Kenny's family...

You can hear the soundtrack from S1 where after Lee/Kenny had to shoot Duck...

TheMPerson posted: »

If you sneaked up and peeked at the door in a cabin you can hear the cabin group foreshadowing the next episode... Also Nick does not wan

• If Harpadarpa was here he would disagree strongly, haha he was like the Larry of the Forums

USMC1786 posted: »

No shock there considering Kenny cares about both Duck and Clementine

• Nick pees a lot in episode 1.

Alt text

Alt text

Too many juice boxes, I guess.

• It's on Reddit, if that helps.

The link is GONE NOOOOOOO

I miss Harpadarpa.

If Harpadarpa was here he would disagree strongly, haha he was like the Larry of the Forums

• edited June 2014

HE WAS BANNED TOO!?!!? GOD FUCKING DAMMIT MODS!!!!!!!!! Edit: Oh, wait, I just remembered. He left. I'm sowwy mods....

dojo32161 posted: »

I miss Harpadarpa.

• Linky loo please?

It's on Reddit, if that helps.

• This is just a stab in the dark, but I think what you tell Clem and how you tell it are big factors in her expression also. Did you imply to her her parents were dead? If so, how many times? How did you respond to her when she asked about the people who died at the farm? Things like that, I think. Those might be enough to tip the scales either way.

In my playthrough Clementine did not smile. Probably because I killed Larry and took supplies from the car.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.