Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Yeeah, I have a bad feeling that maybe Luke chewed him out a bit for that when he followed him out. He had a pretty dirty look on his face.

Me too, but it fits so beautifully with what he was going through! No wonder Luke was pissed when he stormed off!

• Mr_Csar posted: »

Did you know that you can leave Duck in the woods instead of shooting him ?

• An Act of Hypocrisy
    By Lee Everett

In Episode 3, Lee finds Ben on top of the train and begins to talk to him. This is the dialogue I found.

Lee: Got a clear view up there?

Ben: Yeah, we're good for a ways. Thank God. We need someone or something to just come and... exterminate them.

Lee: No shit. Walkers, man. You know, you may see me deal with one because I have to but don't start thinking these things don't horrify me.

Ben: If one of those things ever got to me... and Iknow I'm not getting out of it... that's it man. I'm just gonna... "punch my own ticket".

Lee: crosses arms... "punch your own ticket"?

Ben: Yeah, take myself out.

Lee: shakes head Don't be dramatic...

Ben: looks down

Lee: ... and DON'T let them get a hold of you. camera watches Lee turn around and walk away, all... dramatically.

• wow! never noticed that! I thought it was one of the guards being sloppy.

quinnics posted: »

Also, remember when Clem, Mike and Kenny are deciding who should keep the radio and they hear something fall? When they look over, you can s

• That's why I let Ben go :c

Conduit42 posted: »

An Act of Hypocrisy By Lee Everett In Episode 3, Lee finds Ben on top of the train and begins to talk to him. This is the dialogue I fou

• Can you link it please :)

It's on Reddit, if that helps.

• When in Season 1 episode 3 Clem asks Lee if there is anything else she should know about shooting a gun

Alt text

if Lee answers her with silence, in Season 2 episode 2 when Clem teaches Sarah, she'll do this

Alt text

• Could it possibly be dependent on something else? Like what you said to her in your last moments and what you made her do to you (leave or shoot)? Because while I did do things like kill Larry and steal supplies, I was always very kind to Clem in dialogue options, and never once told her her parents were dead. ): She didn't smile for me though, if I remember right.

Maybe you have to say "I'll miss you" when you're dying...? Because I didn't (I said "don't be afraid.")

Bluebirdo posted: »

This is just a stab in the dark, but I think what you tell Clem and how you tell it are big factors in her expression also. Did you imply to

• Did somebody already mention how left arms get amputated/wounded (Lee's determinant arm, Reggie's arm, Clem's scar) and right legs get wounded (Lee's leg, Omid's leg)?

• edited June 2014

Alt text

Can you link it please

• Kenny loses his left eye and Mike also has a scar on the left side of his face too. I think Pete also got bitten on the right leg and if we're really stretching it, Carver's right kneecap was the first to be shot by Kenny.

Conduit42 posted: »

Did somebody already mention how left arms get amputated/wounded (Lee's determinant arm, Reggie's arm, Clem's scar) and right legs get wounded (Lee's leg, Omid's leg)?

• Oh wow, thanks! That's really cool!

• Well it's a reasonable thing to do for survival, I'm sure you wouldn't want to risk letting in someone who was bitten right?

skoothz posted: »

-Nick didn't just have the rifle out on the table, but a lantern too. The cabin has plenty of candles to light the place up, meaning the lan

• Having Nick, who's still traumatized by his mother's death, standing there a nervous wreck, mentally preparing himself to kill a little girl, while said little girl sees the gun and the lantern and KNOWS this is her fate could be her fate if Carlos gives him the go-ahead... it's kind of fucked up.

Rigtail posted: »

Well it's a reasonable thing to do for survival, I'm sure you wouldn't want to risk letting in someone who was bitten right?

• The way I see it, age doesn't matter when your life depends on it. Let's say she was bitten, she could have attacked one of them when they opened the shed and more would have gotten infected.

Having Nick, who's still traumatized by his mother's death, standing there a nervous wreck, mentally preparing himself to kill a little girl

• Sorry, but when do you pass him in episode 1?

Pell3t posted: »

When I first noticed about the strangers car being in episode 1 I thought it was really creepy that he has an influence in all 5 episodes of

• It's easy for you to say because it's just a video game and they're not real. If you were actually in the cabin group's shoes, in real life, I doubt you'd consider it such an easy decision.

The way I see it, age doesn't matter when your life depends on it. Let's say she was bitten, she could have attacked one of them when they opened the shed and more would have gotten infected.

• I just realized this: no matter whether you kill the St. Johns or not, they'll all become walkers.

Danny gets impaled in the chest or he bleeds out, Brenda gets bitten by Mark, and Andy gets electrocuted or shot by Lee or left to die.

• Probably, but it'd still be easier for me than most people because of my hate towards children. I don't hate Clem however. Plus, it shouldn't be as difficult as most humans are saying because if I were in the Cabin Group's shoes, I wouldn't know who the little girl is, therefore I would care about them. Sorry to sound like a dick, but I'm just being honest. Maybe if prior to this situation, she was around for a while and nice to me and such, then I would have probably reconsidered.

It's easy for you to say because it's just a video game and they're not real. If you were actually in the cabin group's shoes, in real life, I doubt you'd consider it such an easy decision.

• I don't know if someone noticed that before and posted it here.But in Vince's story while he was looking from the prison bus window you can see a police car passing by and I think it's Lee's police car.

Lee's police car?

• The types who always talk a big game about pragmatism and "doing what must be done" are always the ones who turn out to jump at the sight of their own shadows.

Probably, but it'd still be easier for me than most people because of my hate towards children. I don't hate Clem however. Plus, it shouldn'

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

On the way to prison

Alt text

Bombummie posted: »

Sorry, but when do you pass him in episode 1?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think it's a different car, when Lee is on his way to prison the sky is blue and it looks like the middle of the day, in the prison bus the sky is orange like when the sun has started to set.

I don't know if someone noticed that before and posted it here.But in Vince's story while he was looking from the prison bus window you can see a police car passing by and I think it's Lee's police car. Lee's police car?

• edited June 2014

Lee and Vince are going to the same prison.

I don't know if someone noticed that before and posted it here.But in Vince's story while he was looking from the prison bus window you can see a police car passing by and I think it's Lee's police car. Lee's police car?

• I know. XD

NICK.style XD.

• Thanks for crediting me. :D

Crips posted: »

There's unused ''Next Time On TWD'' scene in Episode 3, in which Jane says ''Someone's watching us''. Found by DDDD2003

• In Season 1 Episode 4, if you wait too much before taking the gun out of Vernon's hand, he will shoot Lee in the head.

• I'm glad he's gone, actually I change my mind he's more of a Kenny in the forums, also the guy keeps bashing on my opinion every second, and that was a fucking stupid reason to leave

dojo32161 posted: »

I miss Harpadarpa.

• If you leave Eddie behind as Wyatt, Eddie's car will be at the camp with the other 400 days characters. Most people already know this... BUT!
    If Eddie leaves Wyatt behind, Eddie's car will be at the truckstop in Shel's story.

Alt text

• Thanks for the information!! I remember some of this stuff in my gameplay, but much of this is unheard of for me.

• If you remain silent in the ''You have to shoot me.'' ''Leave me.'' choice in ''No Time Left'' Clementine will decide what to do depending on your entire Season One choices.

It makes me curious about what parameters she will use to decide between the two choices.

Dark_Star posted: »

I found these ones in my own playthroughs. I just consumed all game. Here we go; * If you revaled your past to Kenny's family in ''A Ne

• I've noticed that the sinks in the cabin are filled with water, and when Carlos or Rebecca washes their hands/face they don't open the faucet neither close it. (Weird thing is you can hear water running for a couple seconds..)

• No problem Clem :D Where's your hat?

Thanks for the information!! I remember some of this stuff in my gameplay, but much of this is unheard of for me. * If you remain

• I wanted that Ben had survived!

HERO_1000 posted: »

When Lee walks/kills through the walker horde, you can actually get bitten twice and not get gameovered. So Lee can actually go through Ep.5

• haha! easter eggs are so cool!

OH MY GOD I JUST NOTICED THAT

• You mean the fanfic? I'm writing it, but it isn't published. I'm planning to write a majority of the story before I post it, but if you would like to read one of my other fanfics, here's my page:

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4781312/Clover123

You can get some more info on the fanfic (It's called "Time Cannot Erase" for now) on my page. :)

Yeah, I think all the adult women seem motherly to Sarah cause they see her as weak, Rebecca knows Clem can handle herself, so the relations

• I wish I had done that in my playthrough! :)

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Don't know if you already knew this but... When you arrive at the cabin S2E1, this can be missed depending on what you say or what not:

• I gave to Sarah. so maybe she'll have better luck! ;)

Dark_Star posted: »

No problem Clem Where's your hat?

• you answered the question better than I could have lol

OzzyUK posted: »

On the way to prison

• Plus, for Day 2 I think Lee was already in the car accident and woke up on Day 3 of the apocalypse.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.