Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Ah I see, I can't seem to remember that but I'll take your word for it - I just remember hearing it as I was exploring the audio in the Episode Three files. My apoligies. :P

OzzyUK posted: »

I can't remember what dialogue choice i chose but Clementine can talk about the bells instead of Kenny so is wasn't unused. EDIT: Found a video skip to 29:40

• Ah, ZackScott. I can't stand his playthroughs of the walking dead. He giggles at EVERYTHING!

OzzyUK posted: »

I can't remember what dialogue choice i chose but Clementine can talk about the bells instead of Kenny so is wasn't unused. EDIT: Found a video skip to 29:40

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I have never watched him but i was the first video i could find with the correct clip :P

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Ah, ZackScott. I can't stand his playthroughs of the walking dead. He giggles at EVERYTHING!

• Listen right as Sarah starts crying and Bonnie starts shooting.

Sarita: "Kenny!"
    Kenny: "I can't get to you, babe."

If you watch this playthrough, it should be at 1:27:45. Kenny's response is quick so you'll have to watch the subtitles.

I have been trying to hear when Kenny responds to Sarita in the horde but I cannot find it at all.

• Just worked this one out for y'all!!

Okay, in 400 days, in I believe Shel/Russel's story (can't remember, at Gill's pitstop anyway) there's an oil truck with the number 16845. The oil truck hanging off the bridge in season one episode three (where we meet bromid and christa) has the exact same number at the back!

I'll correct this when I replay 400 days to find out which story, but it's a cool callback!

• Was it you with the moth post? Because that is BEAUTIFUL symbolism there! I wish I was smart enough to pick them out..

Woah, my stepdad has a tattoo like that on his arm. Anyway, I found out some cool meanings for the tattoo that relate to the story like arou

• I thought you get the book if you ask Sarah what she's reading, but you get it if you be her friend and pinky swear over it!

skoothz posted: »

When you first meet Sarah, she can tell you that she's reading a book called The Guurgles. Later, when Clementine's eating at the kitchen ta

• edited June 2014

Doubt this is ones were mentioned already but on episode 1:

On the highway with the police you can see Shawn's truck and the Stranger's car.

Kenny's truck licence plate starts with 6H which is kinda like (6)avin (H)ammon

• No prob! I just totally agree with it, and I wish we all did!

Kenny_Luke posted: »

thanks man!

• 11\10 best story ever!

If you find the third video tape (Sezon 1 episode 4), you'll see that Ana Coreea is Molly's sister.

• I think I've read somewhere already about Shawn's truck and/or the stranger's car. But I didn't know about the license plate thing :P

Doubt this is ones were mentioned already but on episode 1: On the highway with the police you can see Shawn's truck and the Stranger's car. Kenny's truck licence plate starts with 6H which is kinda like (6)avin (H)ammon

• So there are players who didn't get the book? Neat!

I thought you get the book if you ask Sarah what she's reading, but you get it if you be her friend and pinky swear over it!

• then she makes the saddest face......:(

they both say "i'll keep you safe"

• Just checked that out. Yep, some don't, if you don't be her friend!

So there are players who didn't get the book? Neat!

• edited June 2014

When you go alone in "No Time Left"...

Alt text

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• Kenny says Crawford instead of Savannah

• When I first noticed about the strangers car being in episode 1 I thought it was really creepy that he has an influence in all 5 episodes of season 1.

Ep1. You pass him.

Ep2. You rob him.

Ep3. He calls Clem.

Ep4. He stalks and later takes clem.

Ep5. Lee/Clem kills him.

• That's such a cool little detail, I love that.

Just checked that out. Yep, some don't, if you don't be her friend!

• Nope. Not me. But I was inspired to write my post b/c of the Moth theory.

Was it you with the moth post? Because that is BEAUTIFUL symbolism there! I wish I was smart enough to pick them out..

• Not you? Still, clever pick up though!! :D

Nope. Not me. But I was inspired to write my post b/c of the Moth theory.

• Telltale haven't lost their touch!

That's such a cool little detail, I love that.

• Thanks bro.

Not you? Still, clever pick up though!!

• edited June 2014

Also, remember when Clem, Mike and Kenny are deciding who should keep the radio and they hear something fall? When they look over, you can see that it's Luke trying to find food. :) The loud bang (probably him dropping something) might have been what gave him away.

quinnics posted: »

* There are unused audio clips of Ben talking about how bandits held them hostage and made him watch them rape female students. (Ugh, that m

• Yeah I always thought how disturbing it was on how he had an involvement in every episode. I get the feeling Carver's would be the same deal.

Pell3t posted: »

When I first noticed about the strangers car being in episode 1 I thought it was really creepy that he has an influence in all 5 episodes of

• same difference. Its like people where I live call Pasadena Houston sometimes.

Kenny says Crawford instead of Savannah

• Its creepy as hell.

Carvers more dangerous and threatening but he will never have the creepy vibe the stranger without a name ever had. Also I don't think we've seen the last of Carvers influence. Either somebody from his group is going to be pissed or something. I just have a feeling we are going to pay for what happened to Carver. It's sort of a theme in the walking dead. Somebody goes full badass and they pay a horrible price for it.

Yeah I always thought how disturbing it was on how he had an involvement in every episode. I get the feeling Carver's would be the same deal.

• edited June 2014

speaking of Lee falling

TheMPerson posted: »

• edited June 2014

Awesome! Thanks for clarifying, guys. I think it was so hard to hear him because he almost sounds like a walker, and really intense too!

quinnics posted: »

Listen right as Sarah starts crying and Bonnie starts shooting. Sarita: "Kenny!" Kenny: "I can't get to you, babe." If you watch this playthrough, it should be at 1:27:45. Kenny's response is quick so you'll have to watch the subtitles.

• Kartal5Kartal5 Banned
    edited October 2014

Larry will accuse Kenny of being a flaming homosexual if the right dialouge is chosen.

• edited June 2014

Clemmy ,at the shack in House Divided,looks sad...

Alt text

sign

• edited June 2014

In Season 1, if you let Lilly back onto the RV and she steals it, afterwards, Kenny mentions that she will only get around 30 miles before the RV breaks down because it has a damaged radiator.

In Season 1, Molly mentions to Lee that she nicknamed her ice tool weapon, "Hilda".

• edited June 2014

Alt text
    Alt text

Alt text
    Alt text

Alt text
    Alt text

Clemmy's stare....um

• Lilly always thrusts her arm out while arguing with someone.

Christa has never once called Clementine "Clem". I'm pretty sure that she and Sarita are the only characters who've been in more than one episode who only call her by her full name.

Larry once called Doug "Dough Boy".

• More like all the time

Lilly always thrusts her arm out while arguing with someone. Christa has never once called Clementine "Clem". I'm pretty sure that she an

• Is it "game-over" when no one is there to catch Lee when he falls?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Yes

SeanHoney posted: »

Is it "game-over" when no one is there to catch Lee when he falls?

• Maybe Tavia and crew will be the ones to make Clementine and co pay.

Pell3t posted: »

Its creepy as hell. Carvers more dangerous and threatening but he will never have the creepy vibe the stranger without a name ever had.

• Yeah but then they both die shortly after saying that :'(

"In Harm's way" When Carlos's smearing Sarah with zombie guts,he gives the same speech just like when Lee smeared Clementine with guts back in "No Time Left"... "Stay calm and stay close to me,I'll keep you safe." :(

• OMG!!!!

Clemmy's stare....um

• That is why I did not stay to watch.

Clemmy's stare....um

Sign in to comment in this discussion.