Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Sry i dont know . I killed him in my gameplays

TWD_25 posted: »

What does Kenny say in episode two about Duck than?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited June 2014

That would basically be the sun shining on a coal miner's face after he was stuck underground for 20 years. Or something much more.

We don't need light, we need Nick to survive the season.

• edited June 2014

Light huh...oh the irony...

Light- Anadel

Anyway...after looking for the credit songs...I found this...think this may be a final song for this season...they are mentioning "scars" (a metaphor I hope, like going through much pain...)

I've ruined the mood...huh?

dojo32161 posted: »

That would basically be the sun shining on a coal miner's face after he was stuck underground for 20 years. Or something much more.

That's really interesting.

Graysonn posted: »

If you leave Eddie behind as Wyatt, Eddie's car will be at the camp with the other 400 days characters. Most people already know this... BUT! If Eddie leaves Wyatt behind, Eddie's car will be at the truckstop in Shel's story.

• It's not Lee's police car. When Lee and the police officer are driving that are on the right side of the highway instead of the car above which is on the left.

I don't know if someone noticed that before and posted it here.But in Vince's story while he was looking from the prison bus window you can see a police car passing by and I think it's Lee's police car. Lee's police car?

• He says 'When my son... well he was there for me', instead of 'He... took care of him for me' or 'He helped me do the right thing'.

TWD_25 posted: »

What does Kenny say in episode two about Duck than?

• Yeah.

I swear this is foreshadowing something...

• Also, Nick implied that he's a danger to the group, but accused Carlos of saying he is instead to avoid directly admitting it.

Could have to do with, y'know, his pretty obvious low self-esteem.

People shouldn't put Pete down, he was cool. Remember, Nick was ready to shoot Clem when they first met. Also, Nick implied that he's a danger to the group, but accused Carlos of saying he is instead to avoid directly admitting it.

• Nick just breaks my damn heart sometimes.

TheMPerson posted: »

Why is he a determinant character? Why? I'm hoping for a [ Hug Nick ] option next episode...

• Some more stuff about Nick, because I love that stupid kid. Here's a "things I noticed about Nick" masterpost.

The logo on his shirt is from a real band, based in Seattle. Found that out with a quick google image search.

Alt text

Similarly, the logo on his hat resembles the stylized O from Halo: Combat Evolved, but I think a lot of people picked up on that already.

He has really, really bad posture. Seriously I wouldn't be surprised if this guy has scoliosis.

Alt text

There's a strategy board game in his (and Luke's?) room in the cabin, that Clementine can look at. I've been wondering for a while if it means something but I can't be sure.

Alt text

If you went with Nick instead of Pete, and then later on tell Luke "he wanted to die", he says this, which implies Nick has a history of suicidal thoughts/behavior.

Alt text

Also (as I've previously mentioned in this thread) in episode 1, Nick is shown to bite his thumb as a nervous habit, and also seems to pee a lot.

• Not sure, it could've been about the death of his mother that caused him to first be that way. That could back up the thing Luke says on Pete being his last anchor. Although, it's possible you're right at the same time. I mean Pete mentions Nick was dealt a tough hand, and that his real dad wasn't around. Maybe Nick didn't cope well and had suicidal thoughts in the past as a result of that. We already know he hated the idea of killing the dear and held it agaisnt Pete for weeks after, Nick might just be a little softy at heart.

...god darn it there better be a [Hug Nick] option in episode 4 because I really want to give him one now T_T poor Nick.

skoothz posted: »

Some more stuff about Nick, because I love that stupid kid. Here's a "things I noticed about Nick" masterpost. The logo on his shirt is f

• Yeah at first I kind of thought it was his mother's death, but, well, I won't go too deeply into it (I could write a damn essay on the topic), but it's been established that he's got really low self-esteem and can be a lot more sensitive then he lets on, so it really would not be surprise me at all if he struggled pre-apocalypse, too.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Not sure, it could've been about the death of his mother that caused him to first be that way. That could back up the thing Luke says on Pet

• If it is, I'd love it. That song gives me lots of feels T.T it's so beautiful.

TheMPerson posted: »

Light huh...oh the irony... Light- Anadel Anyway...after looking for the credit songs...I found this...think this may be a final song

• Ok, now since we talked about Nick, let's talk about the original.... BEN!

In episode 2 Ben had a white hoodie.

Alt text

But after that out of nowhere had a red hoodie.

Alt text

Did everyone's clothes change after that episode?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Ok, now since we talked about Nick, let's talk about the original.... BEN! In episode 2 Ben had a white hoodie. But after that out of nowhere had a red hoodie.

• No, in episode 2 everyone had new clothes, but Lee changed back to his regular clothes in episode 3.

dojo32161 posted: »

Did everyone's clothes change after that episode?

• Maybe Ben was bleeding severely out of his neck?

Ok, now since we talked about Nick, let's talk about the original.... BEN! In episode 2 Ben had a white hoodie. But after that out of nowhere had a red hoodie.

• Troy appears to feel bad about Kenny being beaten by Carver and has a sad look on his face but tries to ignore whats going on, you can see it in this video if you skip to 1:09:02

• I noticed that when Troy wakes up Clementine, i believe if you say "don't kick me, its rude" a popup will appear saying (?) Troy might remember that

A few may have forgotten that before his death, Duck thought you were incredibly awesome.

Looks like you accidentally replied to someone.

Kennysucks posted: »

I noticed that when Troy wakes up Clementine, i believe if you say "don't kick me, its rude" a popup will appear saying (?) Troy might remember that

• Cluke_is_Dumb is dumb.

Maybe Ben was bleeding severely out of his neck?

• Clem: "That's not nice!" XD

Cluke_is_Dumb is dumb.

• Or he's just trying his hardest to hold back on laughing. You can see the struggle on his face.

Troy appears to feel bad about Kenny being beaten by Carver and has a sad look on his face but tries to ignore whats going on, you can see it in this video if you skip to 1:09:02

• edited June 2014

Troy appears to feel bad about Kenny being beaten by Carver and has a sad look on his face but tries to ignore whats going on, you can see it in this video if you skip to 1:09:02

• I don't really see any kind of emotion on his face here, honestly.

• Fuck, now I feel bad about him getting shot to the dick.

• I don't know, it sure looks like some form of guilt to me.

Alt text

I don't really see any kind of emotion on his face here, honestly.

• You can leave Duck to reanimate in the woods.

• In episode 3, Carley had new clothes.

No, in episode 2 everyone had new clothes, but Lee changed back to his regular clothes in episode 3.

• Here is a detail i know most of you probably missed.
    Lee's shirt. Is blue!
    :OOOO

• Alt text

Gary-Oak posted: »

Here is a detail i know most of you probably missed. Lee's shirt. Is blue! :OOOO

• Well, there it does, in the other screencap he seemed pretty neutral.

sardines posted: »

I don't know, it sure looks like some form of guilt to me.

• Alt text

Here is a detail i know most of you probably missed. Lee's shirt. Is blue! :OOOO

• Don't feel so bad. During that scene, you can hear Nick yell "Troy, do something!" and... well, he saw what he did. Nothing. Doesn't matter if he frowned a little, the guy was fucking whipped. No backbone to be found in there.

hihitwd posted: »

Fuck, now I feel bad about him getting shot to the dick.

• Lee had a pet beta fish that he kept on his desk at the university
    You find this out if you tell Hershel you have no family when he asks, then Hershel will reply that he hopes someone remembered to feed it.

• Both characters named Danny are pedophiles, the Danny on the prison bus from 400 days was convicted of raping an underage girl, Danny St. John from S1E2 had unused audio where he says he enjoys watching the little girls in skirts when they come down to tour the dairy and there is some audio that was used where Andy tells Danny that Brenda said they could keep one person to eat, then Danny got exited and Andy replied "not the little girl"

• And here I was thinking it was green.

• I think that he wanted to help them, but he was afraid of what Carver would do. I think that before Jane shoots him, she mentions that he helped them escape. She says something like: "You said you'd help." Then he replies: "I thought you meant get out of the pen!"

Don't feel so bad. During that scene, you can hear Nick yell "Troy, do something!" and... well, he saw what he did. Nothing. Doesn't matter if he frowned a little, the guy was fucking whipped. No backbone to be found in there.

• In the St. John's Dairy if you investigate the stalls in the barn you can see lots of bloody clothes in a wheelbarrow. You can then go outside and ask Danny about it and he will say something along the lines that Andy got hurt and they cleaned him up. Lee looks at him suspiciously and drops the question. We know what it was now...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.