Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Um obviously. This isn't news

There’s always a character with a shocked expression of seeing a familiar face in episode two of each season except season one.

• ...I left the oven on.

There’s always a character with a shocked expression of seeing a familiar face in episode two of each season except season one.

• It’s not supposed be news, it’s supposed to be a detail.

Um obviously. This isn't news

• What about Clem when she finds her parents?

• I think he might want to stick with characters who were found.

What about Clem when she finds her parents?

• That happens near the end in episode 5 of season one, I’m only focusing on the second episode of each season specifically.

What about Clem when she finds her parents?

• Ok here's another detail, all characters have 2 legs. WOW SO SHOCKING! You're pointing out obvious things. Of course people are going to be shocked because they're seeing someone they haven't seen in years.

It’s not supposed be news, it’s supposed to be a detail.

• The point that I’m trying to address here is that it all happened in episode two of each season excluding season one. It could’ve happened in any other episode, but it happened in the second, that’s the detail.

Ok here's another detail, all characters have 2 legs. WOW SO SHOCKING! You're pointing out obvious things. Of course people are going to be shocked because they're seeing someone they haven't seen in years.

• That's called repetitive writing

The point that I’m trying to address here is that it all happened in episode two of each season excluding season one. It could’ve happened in any other episode, but it happened in the second, that’s the detail.

• A writing that you couldn’t understand until I had to explain it to you.

That's called repetitive writing

• ...You're not wrong.

That's called repetitive writing

• The big three of the s1 group (Lee, Kenny, and Lilly) can all determinately appear in 3 out of 4 seasons.

Lee is in s1 as PC, s2 in a flashback, and TFS in a dream.

Kenny appears in s1, s2, ANF via 2 flashbacks if you stayed with him. (Plus his 400 Days cameo)

Lilly appears in s1, s2 in a flashback if she stayed on the rv, and TFS.

• In s4e3 you can find a sketch pad before the interrogation. When you place it later, draw 3 times from memory and Clem will draw a moustache with "Powerful stache" written underneath it.

• just in case anyone wanted to hear the Dont be Afraid song put together by Louis and Violet

• Throw back to when ANF's characters were so badly written they gave us fucking blurbs on the forums about them

DabigRG posted: »

Here's a collection of ANF backstory posts from the AMA. Credit to foxumbrella

• This scene below gave me vibes from GTA 4.

• Not watching this yet, but "Releasing they hot new single!"

Poogers555 posted: »

just in case anyone wanted to hear the Dont be Afraid song put together by Louis and Violet

• Don't you mean underwritten?

Poogers555 posted: »

Throw back to when ANF's characters were so badly written they gave us fucking blurbs on the forums about them

• Episode 3 minor spoilers down below..

Lee mentioned our good ol' Chuck/Charles in Clem's dream ! :blush:

• The other Delta members aboard the ship are named Micheal, Armando, Gad, and Gina.

• I'm sorry, but what 400 Days cameo?

The big three of the s1 group (Lee, Kenny, and Lilly) can all determinately appear in 3 out of 4 seasons. Lee is in s1 as PC, s2 in a fla

• At the beginning when you see a guy filling up his truck with gas, that's Kenny.

Megaodg33 posted: »

I'm sorry, but what 400 Days cameo?

• edited January 2019

As was pointed out to me by @Sarunas21, if you let Louis get captured in Episode 2, Clem's reaction is different based on if you romanced him or not. If you romanced Violet, this is how it plays out

If you romanced Louis, this is how it plays out. Note that she's even more apologetic, and it sort of sounds like she's on the brink of tears (skip to 20:10).

• There are two end-credit songs; the two songs are "Gun in Your Hand" (I got it) and "Two Pilgrims of Sorrow" -- at first I thought it was dependent upon your final choice but I've seen playthroughs with the same final choice as me with a different song. Not sure how you get one or the other.

• Some people get "Waiting around to die" too.

I got "Two Pilgrims of Sorrow" myself.

Not sure why

There are two end-credit songs; the two songs are "Gun in Your Hand" (I got it) and "Two Pilgrims of Sorrow" -- at first I thought it was de

• There are different end credits songs? I got Waiting Around to Die in my game, I just assumed everyone got it as well.

There are two end-credit songs; the two songs are "Gun in Your Hand" (I got it) and "Two Pilgrims of Sorrow" -- at first I thought it was de

• I got Waiting Around to Die... kinda disappointed because I would have liked something new

• edited January 2019

As confirmed by Kent Mudle, originally, Louis was only supposed to be gagged in the "Save Violet" route of the game. Somewhere along the line, they changed it to...well, him getting his tongue cut out. I gotta say, I would have preferred the gag.

• when telling Clementine about Larry punishing her for leaving the electricity on and letting it get cut off, Lilly said “He liked ‘illistrations’ to show that actions have consequences. No more TV. No more hair dryer. No more ice cream sandwiches.”
    I can understand why she wouldn’t be able to watch TV and use a hair dryer, but how does a power out stop you from eating ice cream sandiwches? Did he really let his fridge stay off long enough for ice cream to melt? Did he let his food go bad too??

• edited August 2019

Dex-Starr posted: »

when telling Clementine about Larry punishing her for leaving the electricity on and letting it get cut off, Lilly said “He liked ‘illistrat

• A fridge and a freezer are separate parts of the same unit. Their power is connected by a single plug.

• edited August 2019

Dex-Starr posted: »

A fridge and a freezer are separate parts of the same unit. Their power is connected by a single plug.

• The appliance is 66% fridge, 33% freezer. There's more fridge than there is freezer so overall it's a fridge

• edited January 2019

James' episode 3 death is a parallel to Carley's episode 3 death.

First off, they both stand up to Lilly and call her out on her cowardice.

• Carley: "You think you're some tough bitch, don't you? Like nothing can hurt you. But, you're just a scared little girl. Get the fuck over it. Take a page from Lee's book and try helping somebody for once."
    • James: "You don't fucking scare me ... You force your ways onto others. Because you're scared. Because you're weak."

Then they get ruthlessly killed by Lilly from behind while the PC and the group watch helplessly, the difference being that Carley died quickly from a gunshot and James died slowly from a knife wound.

• They probably got the latter at the last minute and couldn't code in as the sole credits theme wholesale.

Some people get "Waiting around to die" too. I got "Two Pilgrims of Sorrow" myself. Not sure why

• Really now?
    Dammit.

Also, is it a gag or a mousetrap?

As confirmed by Kent Mudle, originally, Louis was only supposed to be gagged in the "Save Violet" route of the game. Somewhere along the line, they changed it to...well, him getting his tongue cut out. I gotta say, I would have preferred the gag.

• I just found out that it's apparently a bug as the only song that should have played was Pilgrims of Sorrow or whatever it was called. Hopefully this bug doesn't carry over into Ep. 4's credit song, because I heard they got something special for that one.

I got Waiting Around to Die... kinda disappointed because I would have liked something new

• Crazy, I guess there are at least 3.

There are different end credits songs? I got Waiting Around to Die in my game, I just assumed everyone got it as well.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited January 2019

Another amazing Easter Egg.
    https://streamable.com/92qdm

• Goddamn it, why does Wilhelm keep dying.

dojo32161 posted: »

Another amazing Easter Egg. https://streamable.com/92qdm

Sign in to comment in this discussion.