Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Oh really? Where was that mentioned?

DabigRG posted: »

So apparently, Clint & Joan met David near the mountains where the Ski Lodge was .

• Clint explains that they met at an orchard near the Shenandoah River, which is apparently not that far off from where Walter and Matthew were staying.

Oh really? Where was that mentioned?

• The shanandoah river stretches through quite a large area, covering a portion of Virginia as well as West Virginia, so I doubt they met each other near the ski lodge tbh.

Clint explains that they met at an orchard near the Shenandoah River, which is apparently not that far off from where Walter and Matthew were staying.

• True.
    Guess Vengy was shootin in the dark.

Melton23 posted: »

The shanandoah river stretches through quite a large area, covering a portion of Virginia as well as West Virginia, so I doubt they met each other near the ski lodge tbh.

• The Moonstar lodge was in the Blue Ridge Mountains, the orchard was in the Shenandoah river valley which is right next to said mountains. Not really a shot in the dark at all.

True. Guess Vengy was shootin in the dark.

• Lilly thinks Kenny is a loser.

• Didn't you already post Lilly's script? That's part of it.

Lilly thinks Kenny is a loser.

• Someone did their homework.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Didn't you already post Lilly's script? That's part of it.

• Long before you posted it. :smirk:

Someone did their homework.

• When Luke is giving everyone their tasks in preparation for Rebecca's baby, he'll include Sarah. He tells her to stay with Rebecca and Kenny, to near the end of which she appears to alternate between paying attention and continuing to sulk.
    These motions are apparently actually her nodding in response to his instructions.

• Oh hey!
    I'm actually in the process of answering you.

Long before you posted it.

• Yay!

Oh hey! I'm actually in the process of answering you.

• Holy shit, it's been 106 minutes.

Yay!

• I noticed this a while ago.
    In episode 4, season 1, after Lee comes back from the sewers, he has to find Clem.
    Now, if you go to Molly first then ask Ben, when Ben tells Lee that Clem went to play in the garden, Lee gets pissed off with Ben. But, if you go to Ben first, then ask Molly where Clem is, Molly will say that "Clem said about playing outside or something" (Something like that), which Lee doesn't get angry about at all. He doesn't even say a word to Molly after that.
    Double standards much?
    This happens in the original version, I have no idea about the remastered addition.

• Huh. That is weird.
    What exactly triggers each conversation?

MinerJas posted: »

I noticed this a while ago. In episode 4, season 1, after Lee comes back from the sewers, he has to find Clem. Now, if you go to Molly fir

• edited December 2018

Most people talk to Molly first about looking for Clem because the free roam starts upstairs where Molly is, but if you go downstairs and talk to Ben and Kenny first (well, mostly Ben), Ben will tell you that Clem went upstairs with Molly, which would then lead the player to Molly, who will then tell you that Clem is in the garden, I'll see if I can find a video of it on YT, but it's unlikely (Nope, can't find any vids).

Huh. That is weird. What exactly triggers each conversation?

• Huh. That's ...interesting.
    Does Lee bring up what the other said?

Most people talk to Molly first about looking for Clem because the free roam starts upstairs where Molly is, but if you go downstairs and ta

• I can't remember. But depending on who you ask first, you'll get different dialog from Ben and Molly, meaning that this isn't a bug, it's intended.

Huh. That's ...interesting. Does Lee bring up what the other said?

• I actually have a video for it:

I can't remember. But depending on who you ask first, you'll get different dialog from Ben and Molly, meaning that this isn't a bug, it's intended.

• edited December 2018

Oh, that is you. I was about to say, someone beat ya to it.
    EDIT: Jeez Louis, some of these animations are kinda bad looking back. Especially Molly.

Deltino posted: »

I actually have a video for it:

• Kenny shoots Carver in the knees with a Glock but it is never explained where he gets it from. Nor how he has so much ammo for it for the rest of the season.

• Carver stopped them in a stock area, which is where Rebecca planned for the group to meet Clementine after being sprung by Bonnie. The group grabbed/retrieved a bunch of weapons and supplies in the process before he caught them.

Kenny shoots Carver in the knees with a Glock but it is never explained where he gets it from. Nor how he has so much ammo for it for the rest of the season.

• Mike points out that the grey coat they find is a Confederate coat and that it'd be awkward to put on Rebecca. He says this while wearing a grey hoodie.

• Molly will say that "Clem said about playing outside or something" (Something like that), which Lee doesn't get angry about at all

Isn't that because he asked Ben to look out for Clem so when she wanders off outside of course he gets mad at him BUT Molly doesn't have a responsibility for Clem so why would Lee get mad at her when Clem wandered off ?

I noticed this a while ago. In episode 4, season 1, after Lee comes back from the sewers, he has to find Clem. Now, if you go to Molly fir

• He gets angry at Ben no matter what. Even if you tell him to help Omid, for example.

Molly will say that "Clem said about playing outside or something" (Something like that), which Lee doesn't get angry about at all I

• Because the colour grey alone doesn’t symbolise confederatism, it’s the kind of coat that they wore

Mike points out that the grey coat they find is a Confederate coat and that it'd be awkward to put on Rebecca. He says this while wearing a grey hoodie.

• Ah then I don't know

He gets angry at Ben no matter what. Even if you tell him to help Omid, for example.

• I know, I just couldn't help but notice that particular aspect.

Melton23 posted: »

Because the colour grey alone doesn’t symbolise confederatism, it’s the kind of coat that they wore

• "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."
    ~Abraham Lincoln

• At the end of episode 3 of season two after Kenny kills Carver and outside Troy comes out of the same room Carvers dead bodie is and he acts like he saw nothing

• Bonnie can get Sarah moving if Clementine, Mike, or herself don't.

• Sandra’s body is still inside Clementine’s house.

• Apparently there is a twelve line conversation in TWD: Michonne pieced together from cut lines from other scenes in order to fix a plot hole. It hasn't been clarified which scene however.

• Something to do with @BetterToSleep's favorite couple?

lupinb0y posted: »

Apparently there is a twelve line conversation in TWD: Michonne pieced together from cut lines from other scenes in order to fix a plot hole. It hasn't been clarified which scene however.

• Alive Inside plays when Jane is leaving in Amid the Ruins.

• Confirmation that she would come back and fulfil her partnership with Clem??

Alive Inside plays when Jane is leaving in Amid the Ruins.

• Uh, more like they were trying to make her leaving emotional in the most effortless way.

Confirmation that she would come back and fulfil her partnership with Clem??

• Sometimes assuming that it's something more valuable is more beneficial than assuming what it most likely is. ?

Uh, more like they were trying to make her leaving emotional in the most effortless way.

• Well, if THAT ain't the biggest chuck'a shit in this dumpster fire of a game series.

Sometimes assuming that it's something more valuable is more beneficial than assuming what it most likely is. ?

• edited December 2018

Look what else was taken from season 1

Credit to: Blitzie89

Sign in to comment in this discussion.