Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Clementine & Kenny both gave each other a smile when they were talking about Carver’s death.

• edited November 2018

When Matthew was about to fall off the bridge, he raised his gun to potentially shoot Luke or Clem. Someone could argue it was to shoot at Nick, but I don’t think so.
    Speaking of our bridge boi, his partner Walter is heavily decayed inside the Ski Lodge by now.

• I personally love this exchange for how dark it is when you really stop to think about it. You have a man and a child smiling and bonding over savagely beating a guy to death. Talk about whiplash, huh?

Clementine & Kenny both gave each other a smile when they were talking about Carver’s death.

• Yah, 5+ years laying inside a cabin with a hole through the head will cause some decay.

When Matthew was about to fall off the bridge, he raised his gun to potentially shoot Luke or Clem. Someone could argue it was to shoot at N

• No, he was definitely aiming at Nick.

When Matthew was about to fall off the bridge, he raised his gun to potentially shoot Luke or Clem. Someone could argue it was to shoot at N

• I just replayed that part and Ben definitely did NOT have a gun.

MinerJas posted: »

Hate to say it, but yeah, Ben did have a gun when he ran. TBH, if Ben tried to shoot the walkers he'd probably miss and shoot Lee instead, considering no-one bothered to give him any gun training.

• If you stay silent when Rebecca tells Luke to shoot Carver, Luke will briefly give Carver a taken aback expression before considering it. Clementine will then just give Luke an affirmative look and he will be visibly surprised.

• It makes sense for them to act that way since Carver treated both of them badly, they’re just glad that it’s finally over.

Deltino posted: »

I personally love this exchange for how dark it is when you really stop to think about it. You have a man and a child smiling and bonding over savagely beating a guy to death. Talk about whiplash, huh?

• Disco Broccoli died in the car crash.

• Okay, I think I found it: it's if you took Rebecca's advice and went to find Luke & Kenny.

DabigRG posted: »

Not sure what causes it yet, but it's possible that Alvin won't call Carver a mothafucka when he uses him as a hostage.

• Clem getting the keys off of the walker couple in Done Running is a callback to Clem getting the keys off the walker in No Time Left.

• Oh.. shit. But what a way to twist it with it considered morally wrong to kill the walkers for the keys. And this time the child being ready the kill them himself, if Clementine allowed it.

Clem getting the keys off of the walker couple in Done Running is a callback to Clem getting the keys off the walker in No Time Left.

• But he survived through the shirt. :'(

GiantKiller posted: »

Disco Broccoli died in the car crash.

• He lives on in merchandise!

But he survived through the shirt.

Disco Broccoli died in the car crash.

• Hm, he has a gun in my version. Are you playing the Remastered addition? Because I play the original.

I just replayed that part and Ben definitely did NOT have a gun.

• I was using the collection, even though it's shit, he did not have a gun there. I then went to check the original (PS4) and he didn't have it there either.

MinerJas posted: »

Hm, he has a gun in my version. Are you playing the Remastered addition? Because I play the original.

• Hm, odd. Last I checked he had a gun. Over the past year however, my season 1 game on steam has been "updated" and I haven't played the 1st season for a year, so idk. Weird.

I was using the collection, even though it's shit, he did not have a gun there. I then went to check the original (PS4) and he didn't have it there either.

• There are like 25 issues/errors/bugs/missing features in the collection, remember that

I was using the collection, even though it's shit, he did not have a gun there. I then went to check the original (PS4) and he didn't have it there either.

• Our favourite serial killer ??

Clementine & Kenny both gave each other a smile when they were talking about Carver’s death.

• Comments from Owen Thomas on Troy

• He also didn't have it in the original for me so that wasn't a bug, he just doesn't have a gun there.

Ghetsis posted: »

There are like 25 issues/errors/bugs/missing features in the collection, remember that

• I lost the inventory icons I had apparently, so have this instead.

Credit to @JakeSt123
    Tomorrow will be a gift.

• edited December 2018

During the conversation inside the car you’ll get this response from Kenny if you choose the dialogue option “Maybe he shouldn’t have.”

• There are several, what I call, "hopeless Clem" moments sprinkled throughout the seasons that, in my opinion, are pretty good. Each one sort of reminds Clem and us [the player] that she being a young person needs to be a light of hope. People like her are going to have to raise up the 1st apocalypse generation and need to make sure that generation knows the hope and light of the past to keep humanity alive. These hopeless Clem moments also show how worn she is as a character. If Clem is indeed a determinate character by the end of the season and/or dies regardless, I wonder if the hopeless Clem moments will carry on to the end a.k.a right before she dies, she just gives up.

During the conversation inside the car you’ll get this response from Kenny if you choose the dialogue option “Maybe he shouldn’t have.”

• Clem has a bullet wound near her left shoulder, a stitched up dog bite on her left forearm, a branding on her left arm, and determinantly a tattoo on her left hand. The right side of her body must be so lonely.

• If you get between Kenny and Jane but don’t do anything, Jane will rush past you towards Kenny. More proof that she is the true aggressor.

• You can only push someone so much before they finally lose it. It was all Kenny's fault, not Jane's.

If you get between Kenny and Jane but don’t do anything, Jane will rush past you towards Kenny. More proof that she is the true aggressor.

• Yeah, probably didn't help the abusive redneck stereotypin there.

• I hate to sound I'm agreeing in that corner, but Kenny is technically the one who attacked.

If you get between Kenny and Jane but don’t do anything, Jane will rush past you towards Kenny. More proof that she is the true aggressor.

• These two look so similar when they hold their gun.

• Oh, for sucks fake.

These two look so similar when they hold their gun.

• Is there something wrong?

Oh, for sucks fake.

• No, everythings just fuckin chill.
    Normal, one might say.

Is there something wrong?

• Well, you seem kind of annoyed on what I posted.

No, everythings just fuckin chill. Normal, one might say.

• To be honest, I never noticed that before.

Well, you seem kind of annoyed on what I posted.

• Possible foreshadowing for AJ's fate? From the train station in the first episode.

• It looks like he's looking at Clem's grave if anything. Unless you think he's the ant-christ.

hemfbg posted: »

Possible foreshadowing for AJ's fate? From the train station in the first episode.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited December 2018

Aw man, I'm getting flashbacks of The Departed now with the whole X symbolism thing

hemfbg posted: »

Possible foreshadowing for AJ's fate? From the train station in the first episode.

• ant-christ

It looks like he's looking at Clem's grave if anything. Unless you think he's the ant-christ.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.