Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited November 2018

AJ’s gun and Clem’s backpack are still out in the woods on the path where they were ambushed by Abel. It wouldn’t be hard to go back and get them.

• Kinda have to wonder what was the point of either keeping it from the getgo or getting it back from Louis if they weren't going to use it, honestly.

AJ’s gun and Clem’s backpack are still out in the woods on the path where they were ambushed by Abel. It wouldn’t be hard to go back and get them.

• With 2 episodes left it’s hard to say

DabigRG posted: »

Kinda have to wonder what was the point of either keeping it from the getgo or getting it back from Louis if they weren't going to use it, honestly.

• edited November 2018

Christa is the only TT walking dead character we know of that is from the west coast.

• edited November 2018

And Omid? Also Pete is probably from the west coast because he went to boarding school in San Bernardino

Christa is the only TT walking dead character we know of that is from the west coast.

• Probably, but Christa is the only one we know of that is confirmed.

And Omid? Also Pete is probably from the west coast because he went to boarding school in San Bernardino

• Omid literally lived with Christa and the California flag on his hoodie.

Probably, but Christa is the only one we know of that is confirmed.

• edited November 2018

Doesn’t mean he was born there

Omid literally lived with Christa and the California flag on his hoodie.

• If you sit with Kenny and maintain that you'll stay with the Cabin Group, Sarita will vouch for Clementine by saying they can all stay, to which Kenny will say no.

• Damn, really ? Didn't know that (or don't remember)

If you sit with Kenny and maintain that you'll stay with the Cabin Group, Sarita will vouch for Clementine by saying they can all stay, to which Kenny will say no.

• I assume you were solidly pro one or the other as well then?
    I just saw it in the let's play.

Damn, really ? Didn't know that (or don't remember)

• edited November 2018

If clementine marries Aasim and says she has feelings for someone, he will say something along the lines of “clem you’re a nice girl and all but I uh..” to which Clementine tells him to stop.

• I think I only sit with Kenny once, when I first played the game

I assume you were solidly pro one or the other as well then? I just saw it in the let's play.

• Waitaminute...

Dammit!

If clementine marries Aasim and says she has feelings for someone, he will say something along the lines of “clem you’re a nice girl and all but I uh..” to which Clementine tells him to stop.

• Oh. Fair enough.
    I wanna say I mainly favor sitting with the Cabin Group and only remember seeing what happens if you say you'll stay.

I think I only sit with Kenny once, when I first played the game

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited November 2018

Fear not, readers that want to see a video of this but can't find one! For I am here to help:

• On a more macabre note, you can actually see Mitch's corpse during the bow and arrow part at the end of episode 2:

I also like the sign that says "STAY STRONG" right next to him. That had to have been put there on purpose, right?

• Yeah, I noticed that.

I also like the sign that says "STAY STRONG" right next to him. That had to have been put there on purpose, right?

But not that. Gettin WAU up in this mug.

Deltino posted: »

On a more macabre note, you can actually see Mitch's corpse during the bow and arrow part at the end of episode 2: I also like the sign that says "STAY STRONG" right next to him. That had to have been put there on purpose, right?

• It’s to nice finally get a clip of what you want to see instead of having to scrawl through Let’s Plays to see a particular dialogue option.

Deltino posted: »

Fear not, readers that want to see a video of this but can't find one! For I am here to help:

• edited November 2018

So in older versions of the anf script, Telltale writers thought Clem was to nice. Thats why they wanted to make her swear more.

• But my Clem was nice, why not have both dialogue?

So in older versions of the anf script, Telltale writers thought Clem was to nice. Thats why they wanted to make her swear more.

• In the bow scene you can shoot Mitch's body in the nuts and Clem will say "That's for calling a vote asshole."

• Wut 2 say, wut 2 say...

In the bow scene you can shoot Mitch's body in the nuts and Clem will say "That's for calling a vote asshole."

• edited November 2018

Wait, for real? :o

Not only is that disrespectful on many levels, but when you got Raiders invading your home and burning walkers coming for you, there's hardly time to think of anything else other than fight for your life.

In the bow scene you can shoot Mitch's body in the nuts and Clem will say "That's for calling a vote asshole."

• Ok in my previous post...I might have made up a fact...but hey our president does it all the time.

• Of a kind, you are.

Ok in my previous post...I might have made up a fact...but hey our president does it all the time.

• WRONG!!!

Of a kind, you are.

• Ok in my previous post...I might have made up a fact...

Ok in my previous post...I might have made up a fact...but hey our president does it all the time.

• Fake news, get him out of here.

• By the time we pick up with Clem and Christa after the first major timeskip, Rick and Co. have probably just met Negan.

• edited November 2018

In Comic Series, Rick and Co. met Negan like 1 year after the start of apocalypse. 11 months if I'm not mistaken.

In TV Series they met him like 1.5-2 years after start of apocalypse. Hard to tell the exact amount of time. There was 9 months break in between S2 and S3. Then after S3 there also was a few months break and it is also safe to assume that there was at least a one month break after S6E09.

By the time we pick up with Clem and Christa after the first major timeskip, Rick and Co. have probably just met Negan.

• No it was more like 2 years, don’t forget the timeskip that occurs after the herd attacks Alexandria. There’s a page where Rick is having a meeting andsays ‘it’s been 2 years since foodwas still in production’.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

In Comic Series, Rick and Co. met Negan like 1 year after the start of apocalypse. 11 months if I'm not mistaken. In TV Series they met h

• edited November 2018

But I wrote "it is also safe to assume that there was at least a one month break after S6E09". S6E09 is "No Way Out" episode, the episode in which Rick & Co. fought the herd in Alexandria.

• First two seasons were one month max.
    • Then 9 months time jump.
    • ~1-2 months at prison in S3.
    • Few months time jump between S3 and S4, let's say 4-6 months.
    • Season 5 was like one month max as well.
    • I forgot about gap between Season 5 and Season 6. It could also be like 2-3 months.
    • ~ 1 month gap between 6x09 and 6x10

So you're right I guess. It is +/- 2 years. Probably closer to + than to -.

EDIT: Ah shit, you're talking about comic series, right? Then well. I don't know really. They basically got prison destroyed immedietaly and there weren't any big time jumps in between.

No it was more like 2 years, don’t forget the timeskip that occurs after the herd attacks Alexandria. There’s a page where Rick is having a meeting andsays ‘it’s been 2 years since foodwas still in production’.

• I was referencing the comics not the show, hence why I said ‘page’ not ‘episode’.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

But I wrote "it is also safe to assume that there was at least a one month break after S6E09". S6E09 is "No Way Out" episode, the episode in

• Yeah. I edited my comment the exact same time you wrote this one ;D. My bad.

I was referencing the comics not the show, hence why I said ‘page’ not ‘episode’.

• If you ran to Nick at the River and tell Walter that he's a good guy, Clementine will mention that he saved her life.

• In the intro animation for TFS, 2 flowers grow out of a walker. The larger one, probably representing clementine, stems from the heart and the smaller one comes from the mouth, most likely symbolizing AJ. Growing from the mouth of a walker can either reference how AJ is the more cruel, cutthroat individual, or that he was the one who spawned in this world at the worst possible time. Or that he gets bit.

• Just for you to not forget guys...
    Ben died as a virgin.

• During the part when Clem

dares Aasim to kiss Ruby, and he actually goes over to her, where he gets slapped. I wonder what would happened to Aasim and Ruby in episode 3. Clem is going to try her best to ship Aasim with Ruby! HA! HA!

• In The Final Season, when you tell AJ to do something and later on you do the opposite of what you told him, he will complain and then Clem will respond to AJ, Do as I say, not as I do.
    Can't remember how I did it, or what I did to get that dialogue.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.