Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• You get that option when you say shitbird in the car, then later tell AJ not to swear.

MintBlue92 posted: »

In The Final Season, when you tell AJ to do something and later on you do the opposite of what you told him, he will complain and then Clem

• edited November 2018

Clementine was taught how to stitch a wound from Christa under unkown circumstancez

• edited November 2018

This gives me a stupid idea... Take Ashe's death sound and use it in weird way, if you know what I mean...

Gauss99 posted: »

My main champ in League of Legends. Guess who's her voice actress...

• So did Gabe :D

Just for you to not forget guys... Ben died as a virgin.

• There is a cute little glitch during the romance Louis scene with depending on how fast you clicked the kissing choice.

• edited November 2018

In S04E02 Suffer the Children, if we say to Lilly that we dont remember her she will tell us a quick story of herself, Lee and Clem admiting that she was never sure if Lee didnt kiddnaped Clementine from someone when zombie apocalypse started xD

• How fast do you need to click it and is there a video?

There is a cute little glitch during the romance Louis scene with depending on how fast you clicked the kissing choice.

• edited November 2018

You have to click it before Louis finishes his sentence. (go to 1:58:42)
    He does a little weird head movement. I just thought it was cute because it looks like it adds more to how shocked he was.

Melton23 posted: »

How fast do you need to click it and is there a video?

• If you go back inside the kitchen when you’re supposed to go find Mark upstairs, Mark will yell “Help” in a very weak, stressed manner. Scared me shitless when I replayed Starved for Help justa while ago.

• Both reactions

Melton23 posted: »

How fast do you need to click it and is there a video?

• Yeah, I tested that out when I was still playing last year.
    Mr. Parker would've done the same originally.

If you go back inside the kitchen when you’re supposed to go find Mark upstairs, Mark will yell “Help” in a very weak, stressed manner. Scared me shitless when I replayed Starved for Help justa while ago.

• Yeah that doesn't make any fucking sense.

In S04E02 Suffer the Children, if we say to Lilly that we dont remember her she will tell us a quick story of herself, Lee and Clem admiting that she was never sure if Lee didnt kiddnaped Clementine from someone when zombie apocalypse started xD

• Rosie kills walkers with her mouth, the walker blood goes into her mouth and when you first meet her she be licking that shit up. Meanwhile when Clem had to pull bullets out of AJ with her knife, the same knife she used to kill walkers with, the most she could've done to clean it was wipe the blood on her shirt. She wouldn't be able to disinfect it.

So basically, how have Rosie and AJ not turned yet lol

• According to a previous question answered by the Bossman, it's the walker bite specifically that triggers the infection proper.
    Simply coming into contact with the fluids, including essentially eating a bit of it, doesn't seem to really do much.

lottii-lu posted: »

Rosie kills walkers with her mouth, the walker blood goes into her mouth and when you first meet her she be licking that shit up. Meanwhile

• Okay, so explain how Negans tactic to rub knives into walkers worked in the comics?

DabigRG posted: »

According to a previous question answered by the Bossman, it's the walker bite specifically that triggers the infection proper. Simply coming into contact with the fluids, including essentially eating a bit of it, doesn't seem to really do much.

• You can call him or someone else for that, since I don't read the comics.

Although, a knife is specifically used to stab and/or bloodlet in confrontations, so it's more like an manufactured bite in that way.

Okay, so explain how Negans tactic to rub knives into walkers worked in the comics?

• And to that regard, walker-tipped arrows have never been used before...that’s something we should get to see.

You can call him or someone else for that, since I don't read the comics. Although, a knife is specifically used to stab and/or bloodlet in confrontations, so it's more like an manufactured bite in that way.

• The Saviors used arrows dipped in walker blood, Dwight shot Tara with an uninfected arrow before Simon could attack her. (Show)

And to that regard, walker-tipped arrows have never been used before...that’s something we should get to see.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited November 2018

Little thing I just now noticed in Starved For Help: You know how Lee brings up how Larry said something about keeping coins in his pockets? If you pay close attention, you can see him reach into his right pocket when he says that.

Basically, the game told you what pocket his coins were in without you even noticing.

• Sneaky.

Deltino posted: »

Little thing I just now noticed in Starved For Help: You know how Lee brings up how Larry said something about keeping coins in his pockets?

• When Javier buries Mariana, this marks the 2nd time Clementine has witnessed someone putting a child in the ground.

• And the sad thought is that we may have more than that by this season's end

When Javier buries Mariana, this marks the 2nd time Clementine has witnessed someone putting a child in the ground.

• We still gotta bury Mitch. Maybe hold a funeral for him too if Clem and the troubled youth squad have enough time to spare.

And the sad thought is that we may have more than that by this season's end

• edited November 2018

Whatttt did i just noticed! :open_mouth:
    Its a little thing, but it actually shocked me. I havent seen it through all 5 years of playing TWD.

Larry has a scorpio and a bird tatto on his left arm.

imageLarry-Nope]" alt="" />

• If you hesitate to duck behind cover after escaping from Joan&Clint's holding cell, Kate will pull you behind it.

• If you dont fight against Luke when he pulls you into the comic book store, he lets go, and clem screams “No, stop!”

• I've just realised this. You know how Tenn has that burn on the side of his head? I was wondering how he got that and then I remembered that there was a burnt down building right next to the school.

• I remember someone mentioning that, but never really saw it myself.

@MinerJas I've just realised this. You know how Tenn has that burn on the side of his head? I was wondering how he got that and then I remembered that there was a burnt down building right next to the school.

...Huh.

Whatttt did i just noticed! Its a little thing, but it actually shocked me. I havent seen it through all 5 years of playing TWD. Larry has a scorpio and a bird tatto on his left arm. ]" alt="" />

• Good eye. Perhaps he got burned in an accident that happened there. Either that, or he spoke out of turn and was challenged to an agni kai by his father, who scarred the side of his face to discipline him.

MinerJas posted: »

I've just realised this. You know how Tenn has that burn on the side of his head? I was wondering how he got that and then I remembered that there was a burnt down building right next to the school.

• If you ran to him, Nick blocks the shed door with a crate of apples.

• mmmmmmm Apples

If you ran to him, Nick blocks the shed door with a crate of apples.

• Maybe a glitch, when you sided with Willy

to use his log trap against the raiders. In the end credits, it says Willy is disappointed that you didn't choose his log trap.

• Considering how he's not obsessing over finding the Avatar, I don't think that's the case.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Good eye. Perhaps he got burned in an accident that happened there. Either that, or he spoke out of turn and was challenged to an agni kai by his father, who scarred the side of his face to discipline him.

• edited November 2018

In ANF, there is an Easter Egg during the part where Javier

needs to get to the generator. The area where it triggers the Easter Egg, depending on who Javier bumps into, you'll get a different talking walker.

• edited November 2018

smile

• Omid and Troy share the same voice actor.

• So the same guy who said "You ruined that dude's face" also got to say "She shot my dick off". Amazing

Omid and Troy share the same voice actor.

• edited November 2018

So apparently, Ruby used to go hunting trips with her daddy after friggin boars.

• edited November 2018

Remember the part where Kenny beats up Arvo?

Clementine can tell Kenny to stop either softly or aggressively:

(pleading) Kenny! Stop it! Just stop.

(aggressive) Kenny, stop it RIGHT NOW!! She shouts much louder here and even grits her teeth.

I just saw a Let's Play where this alteration happened and I was stunned.

• This is dependent on whether or not Clem fell into the lake, if you're curious.

If she fell in, she uses the calmer one. If she didn't, she uses the angry one. She actually has different versions of all her lines during that scene. There's a 'shiver' take, then a normal take.

Remember the part where Kenny beats up Arvo? Clementine can tell Kenny to stop either softly or aggressively: (pleading) Kenny! Stop i

Sign in to comment in this discussion.