Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited October 2018

During the part, when Clem was having a dream,

most of the room numbers are flipped, turned upside down, or both. This room numbers does not appear that way in reality.
    Reality

Dream, with a hanging room number plaque. Probably installed by one of the kids, after Clem and AJ moved in.

Also they still have not fix that

stupid paper jam. lol

• Sarah from S2 was the same age as Mitch now in S4. If she was still alive she would be in her early 20’s.
    Ben would be in his mid 20’s.

• ...Wait, what?

Sarah from S2 was the same age as Mitch now in S4. If she was still alive she would be in her early 20’s. Ben would be in his mid 20’s.

• Mitch was 15 in S4. Sarah was 15 in S2.
    Ben died in the first year of the ZA. 8 years have passed. He was a teenager.

DabigRG posted: »

...Wait, what?

• Was he? I was under the impression that was one of the older delinquents.

Mitch was 15 in S4. Sarah was 15 in S2. Ben died in the first year of the ZA. 8 years have passed. He was a teenager.

• An older teenager I guess

Was he? I was under the impression that was one of the older delinquents.

• When Kenny and Clemmy walk towards the ski lodge entrance shortly after reuniting, you can see Alvin and Rebecca arguing in the back, no doubt Alvin trying to get her fed while she feels distrustful of the new group.

• Oh yeah.

I get the impression that there was supposed to be an onscreen Alvin and Kenny conversation at one point, but it got cut.

When Kenny and Clemmy walk towards the ski lodge entrance shortly after reuniting, you can see Alvin and Rebecca arguing in the back, no doubt Alvin trying to get her fed while she feels distrustful of the new group.

• Nah man there's no way Mitch was younger than Clem. He is at least 16 but I would say he is more likely 17 or 18.

Mitch was 15 in S4. Sarah was 15 in S2. Ben died in the first year of the ZA. 8 years have passed. He was a teenager.

• Omaikel Alfaro, an animator for Season 2 up to A New Frontier, went on to work for Marvel on Thor: Ragnarok and Avengers: Infinity War.

• Mark was picked up at an air force base, likely the same one lilly worked at. Chances are, she and lee took a vehicle back there to find supplies, since she knew the layout. That’s when they found mark.

• edited October 2018

There are no cats in TWD

• edited October 2018

Shortly before she meets Sam the dog in S201, Clem can walk past or read a sign that warns of dangerous animals in the area. This goes 2 ways:
    1. Clem runs into an animal she doesn’t consider to be dangerous, but it turns out to be.
    2. It foreshadows her getting attacked by an animal.

• Absolute violation

There are no cats in TWD

• Omid had a cat.
    Also, tigers are cats.

There are no cats in TWD

• In the comics the psycho twin kid is found messing with a dead cat

There are no cats in TWD

• edited October 2018

If you choose to neither restrain sarita or help kenny, then sarita will get hit with the butt of troy’s ak47, just like how he did to clem if you try to help kenny.

• Guess the engine really was holding him back. Unless he got carried.

Omaikel Alfaro, an animator for Season 2 up to A New Frontier, went on to work for Marvel on Thor: Ragnarok and Avengers: Infinity War.

• edited October 2018

Aka an adventure we probably should've seen.

@Kennyshouladiedins1 There are no cats in TWD

Oh shoot, you're right!

Guess everyone just needed Chinese right fast.

@Ghetsis Guess the engine really was holding him back. Unless he got carried.

Ch'yeah! :lol:

Then again, considering Korg....

Mark was picked up at an air force base, likely the same one lilly worked at. Chances are, she and lee took a vehicle back there to find supplies, since she knew the layout. That’s when they found mark.

• Aka an adventure we probably should've seen.

Yes! The DLC we deserve.

Aka an adventure we probably should've seen. @Kennyshouladiedins1 There are no cats in TWD Oh shoot, you're right! Guess ev

• There’s a lot of DLC we deserve. Lilly, Kenny, Clem when she was with christa or vice versa, finding mark, etc

Fangirl101 posted: »

Aka an adventure we probably should've seen. Yes! The DLC we deserve.

• Agreed!

There’s a lot of DLC we deserve. Lilly, Kenny, Clem when she was with christa or vice versa, finding mark, etc

• The rv was the only vehicle they had and it wasn't operational until episode 3. Glenn took the only working car when he left.

Mark was picked up at an air force base, likely the same one lilly worked at. Chances are, she and lee took a vehicle back there to find supplies, since she knew the layout. That’s when they found mark.

• In Season one, on Harshel's farm we can hear Katja asking Clem what is her favourite colour - she says that its purple. And through the series we can see Clementine in purple clothes.

Purple t-shirt in Season two.
    Purple jacket in Season three.
    And purple jacket in Season Four.

She propably chosed it cuz she loves purple.

• I'm 90% sure that Lost and the Damned cosplay isn't purple, if anything.

In Season one, on Harshel's farm we can hear Katja asking Clem what is her favourite colour - she says that its purple. And through the seri

• That would explain why lilly looked so pissed off at glenn when he decided to leave...glad he got lucille’d tbh. Leaving a bunch of good people and 2 kids with no working automobile

The rv was the only vehicle they had and it wasn't operational until episode 3. Glenn took the only working car when he left.

• Not exactly. There was also Kenny's blue pickup truck. Not sure what happened to that, though.

The rv was the only vehicle they had and it wasn't operational until episode 3. Glenn took the only working car when he left.

• Oh damn you're technically right. I guess it just stopped working properly, as Kenny said "it's actually a piece of shit".

Not exactly. There was also Kenny's blue pickup truck. Not sure what happened to that, though.

• Haha, the scamp!

• Are you sure the jacket in TFS is purple? Or am I forgetting?

In Season one, on Harshel's farm we can hear Katja asking Clem what is her favourite colour - she says that its purple. And through the seri

• Btw, 400 pages of details you may have missed!!

• Eh, it's more like 380 since I'm sure there are 20 or so pages of people talking about Bonnie dying if you don't break the ice.

Ghetsis posted: »

Btw, 400 pages of details you may have missed!!

• Reggie was originally just more of a tour guide attempting to reassure everyone and was killed off because his role got unexpectantly big.

• Here are the textures for the comic shop

Credit to @thatstoosp00kyman

• So I don't know if anyone realised this or maybe it was just really obvious for some people. But in s4 ep1 when Clem and AJ hear noises, AJ says, if its a monster we should kill it. That foreshadows Marlon's death. (You know cause AJ saw Marlon as a monster he had to kill)

• Sean Ainsworth was in charge of integrating 400 days in Season 2

• edited November 2018

When you let conrad take clementine, gabe becomes 1000x more tolerable later on in the game

• Yeah and it makes no sense at all since he's the one who will call you a "fucking coward" for not shooting Conrad.

When you let conrad take clementine, gabe becomes 1000x more tolerable later on in the game

• Idk, mane, ppl can change their minds about situations amirite? ?

Yeah and it makes no sense at all since he's the one who will call you a "fucking coward" for not shooting Conrad.

• Uuuh, I don't if I'd put it that way, but you're not exactly wrong.

@Divided_We_Fall Yeah and it makes no sense at all since he's the one who will call you a "fucking coward" for not shooting Conrad.

Eh, I'd say that's more of an on the spot reaction to something that's excessively painted as the shady thing to do. Gabe had been vouching for ANF!Clementine despite her sporting the Capricorn brand after all and thought you would shoot someone who, while an ally, has shown himself more than once to have become rather restless about the New Frontier and the destruction of Prescott.

And to be fair, this is actually an instance where it's not the game/characterization itself that's the issue, but rather the story itself. There's almost no point in the following episode where Gabe could get on your case for selling out Mini-Jane, much less have it be relevant.
    And with Thicker than Water both admittedly speeding through it's story beats and having been almost completely rewritten with weird priorities, there was even less chance of it coming up despite having much more opportunity.

@Melton23 Idk, mane, ppl can change their minds about situations amirite? ?

Well, yeah.
    But then, I think Season 2 showed how people generally refuse to just take that.

Yeah and it makes no sense at all since he's the one who will call you a "fucking coward" for not shooting Conrad.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.