Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Lilly’s detailed knowledge of Minnie’s relationship with the school kids is a possible foreshadowing that Minnerva is now on Lilly’s side.

• Damn bro that’s some deep analysis

Lilly’s detailed knowledge of Minnie’s relationship with the school kids is a possible foreshadowing that Minnerva is now on Lilly’s side.

• My main champ in League of Legends.
    Guess who's her voice actress...

• I was actually thinking about this last night, albeit from a different context.

Lilly’s detailed knowledge of Minnie’s relationship with the school kids is a possible foreshadowing that Minnerva is now on Lilly’s side.

• @MRSHYGUY45 Clementine x Future boy or girl her age that might appear in TFS Jesus, I hope this happens. If Telltale does this, I'll be supporting them for listening to their fans.

It was YOooou...--YOU are RESPONSIBLE for THIS!!

• Was there other proof of this, in another context?

DabigRG posted: »

I was actually thinking about this last night, albeit from a different context.

• No, not that I know of.
    The context was the fact that Lily just casually mentions that one of the students is Minerva's girlfriend.

Was there other proof of this, in another context?

• plot twist, minnerva now sees lilly as her mother/guardian/comrade

No, not that I know of. The context was the fact that Lily just casually mentions that one of the students is Minerva's girlfriend.

• I mean, having done some digging, that's probably not an unreasonable assumption.

plot twist, minnerva now sees lilly as her mother/guardian/comrade

• edited October 2018

If you teach AJ that he was justified, he accepts the firefighter toy that Tenn gives him for being brave.

If you teach him to regret his actions, AJ refuses the toy because he believes that firefighters are good whereas he is a murderer.

• I found that part annoying. I wish there was a middle ground. Like, teach AJ to show remorse but also help him understand that he is not a monster or an irredeemably bad person. He just made a mistake. That scene hurt me, I dont want him thinking that he doesn't deserve to be happy anymore or whatever.

If you teach AJ that he was justified, he accepts the firefighter toy that Tenn gives him for being brave. If you teach him to regret his actions, AJ refuses the toy because he believes that firefighters are good whereas he is a murderer.

• The funniest part is that I said the same thing, and then Melton showed me the Randy Tudor one. I wonder if there's a Scott Hamack one too?

I thought it was Grady Standard in ANF?

• edited October 2018

This series is so cool, even though I played these seasons so many times, sometimes I discover new little things.
    Just finished my playthrough of ANF and I got spirited and assured Clem.
    In the last episode, when David and Javier were fighting, at first I really didn't notice the similarity of that fight between Kenny and Jane in the end, but the thing that made me think about that is during the end of the game when I got spirited and assured Clem, it said in the description that "Clem remembered a similar fight long ago (Kenny vs Jane in S2). She took control of the situation by putting her gun to David's head, stopping the violence before it escalated".
    This shows how this amazing character kept growing season after season, in S2 she was really scared and she didn't know what to do when Kenny and Jane were killing each others, but in S3 she just stopped this fight before someone got killed.

• In the playing cards scene of Episode 2, you'll notice how after all the characters laugh (blatantly obvious and cringey as it is) Louis remarks on how they're all having a good time. That irked me because I took it as Louis breaking the fourth wall and representing Telltale, saying 'oh look we're all laughing = character development, yeah ya got what you wanted, kewl bonding scene' in most media fiction (that I have seen at least) it's a matter of showing not telling and often when scenes like this happens, no-one comes out and says 'what Louis was basically saying' hence, one could interpret this as bad writing but it's just opinion and interpretation. Just thought that was an awesome detail that few people noticed

• ok.

Ghetsis posted: »

In the playing cards scene of Episode 2, you'll notice how after all the characters laugh (blatantly obvious and cringey as it is) Louis rem

• :joy:

In the playing cards scene of Episode 2, you'll notice how after all the characters laugh (blatantly obvious and cringey as it is) Louis rem

• I thought that was really fuckin obviously what they were trying to tap into.

Gauss99 posted: »

This series is so cool, even though I played these seasons so many times, sometimes I discover new little things. Just finished my playthro

• I never really noticed it because I didn't play too much with ANF and I usually didn't fight back during that scene, but i wanted to make some different choices and this was kinda new to me.

I thought that was really fuckin obviously what they were trying to tap into.

• Fair enough.

Gauss99 posted: »

I never really noticed it because I didn't play too much with ANF and I usually didn't fight back during that scene, but i wanted to make some different choices and this was kinda new to me.

• Kenny stabbed Jane in the leg during their confrontation, but if you save Jane, she then walks completely fine.

• "Walk it off"

Kenny stabbed Jane in the leg during their confrontation, but if you save Jane, she then walks completely fine.

• women with short hair/no hair have a track record of being unusually badass

"Walk it off"

• Clem is shot in the shoulder but she can carry a baby just fine

Kenny stabbed Jane in the leg during their confrontation, but if you save Jane, she then walks completely fine.

• Lee voice actor is the same of the former horde warchief called Vol'Jin (I dont know how many Warcraft fans are in the forums).

• She repeatedly puts on walker guts that never seems to ruin her clothing.

Clem is shot in the shoulder but she can carry a baby just fine

• Kenny is slashed across the stomach with a knife, which would cause a lot of bleeding and most likely an infection but he's totally fine.

Mike learned the technique of holding a baby with a shot shoulder from Clem, cause he does the same thing.

She repeatedly puts on walker guts that never seems to ruin her clothing.

• Or rather, clem learned it from Mike

Kenny is slashed across the stomach with a knife, which would cause a lot of bleeding and most likely an infection but he's totally fine. Mike learned the technique of holding a baby with a shot shoulder from Clem, cause he does the same thing.

• Hmm, good point.
    Though I suppose time travel isn't too far fetched at this point

Or rather, clem learned it from Mike

• It was confirmed by Skybound that Clementine is now 16 years old!

• Where did that come from?

lupinb0y posted: »

It was confirmed by Skybound that Clementine is now 16 years old!

• edited October 2018

Someone from the subreddit asked Skybound on Facebook.

Where did that come from?

• POSSIBLE SPOILERS

For those that dont know some concept art was released showing Lee for a flashback scene

• Honestly, so many people have said so many different things to the point that I feel even the writers don't know Clem's age. The exact same thing with her skin colour. Even if the writers themselves state it, it's still somewhat invalid because other conflicting comments have been made.

Clem's character is just a mess. No-one really knows a whole lot. Ranch - unexplored. Clem's dad - unexplored. Personality and character - always changing. Sassy for some reason all of a sudden. Excessive swearing. Wierd voice that keeps changing and doesn't seem authentic to Clem. Directors/writers getting carried away with showing off her evolution. Let's just get this mess of a character over and done with, Skybound.

• Whoa there buddy didn't you get the memo we don't talk about that stuff no more

• He looks so cool. But I'm not satsified with the outlining his facial details.

Poogers555 posted: »

POSSIBLE SPOILERS For those that dont know some concept art was released showing Lee for a flashback scene

• Looks way better than Kenny/Jane but he still looks kinda strange. Personally hope they dont do a flashback or do something where you cant see his face.

I mean the face is ok, but it still looks kinda off, and the last thing I need is a weird looking Lee.

Also tbh the only reason Clem looks fine is because she gets older, thus changes physically, so her changing looks fine, but when characters like Kenny Jane and Lee change it just looks wrong.

He looks so cool. But I'm not satsified with the outlining his facial details.

• Maybe it's best we don't know everything, for imaginations sake.

Honestly, so many people have said so many different things to the point that I feel even the writers don't know Clem's age. The exact same

1. It's better to spoiler stuff like that.
    2. It's not for a planned real one--the modeller apparently just made that for fun.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS For those that dont know some concept art was released showing Lee for a flashback scene

• Can I get a source to them saying it was made for fun? Thanks Mr famo

* It's better to spoiler stuff like that. * It's not for a planned real one--the modeller apparently just made that for fun.

• Oh yeah.

YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO DO THAT.
    You have been banned from the community for 14 days for posting images of datamined content (my reason)
    Thanks, from your pals at

Telltale

Can I get a source to them saying it was made for fun? Thanks Mr famo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.