Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• The song played at the end of Suffer The Children episode(s04e02) is the same song that was played in House Divided in Season Two(s02e02).

In House Divided we have Kenny back, and in Suffer the Children we have Lilly back. :) Coincidence?

• I don't but I see someone posted it

Do you have a video of it?

The song played at the end of Suffer The Children episode(s04e02) is the same song that was played in House Divided in Season Two(s02e02). In House Divided we have Kenny back, and in Suffer the Children we have Lilly back. Coincidence?

• Real talk though, could you imagine if the final season ends and its Lee waking up from a dream and then like Kenny fucking walks in asking how hes doing and its revealed they buried Clem the other day? I can only imagine the wild fire that would start from people being mad lmao

Gauss99 posted: »

Clementine is already dead in S1, the other seasons are just a dream and never really happened, proof: Joking aside, wonder what happen

• WTf ARE thESe HANdS

Melton23 posted: »

Glad to be of service and all that ? just skip to 1:40

• At 1:54, is it possible figure out what song are the notes on the book of?

Glad to be of service and all that ? just skip to 1:40

• Poor production because no one cares about Louis

Poogers555 posted: »

WTf ARE thESe HANdS

MrGraffio posted: »

Poor production because no one cares about Louis

• Hell no.(Not to be rude here.)

The basic story premise of The Final Season is basically just Season 2 again, only somehow less interesting aside from having AJ as a companion.

The song played at the end of Suffer The Children episode(s04e02) is the same song that was played in House Divided in Season Two(s02e02). In House Divided we have Kenny back, and in Suffer the Children we have Lilly back. Coincidence?

• edited September 2018

The beauty of nature. :joy:

I don't startofficialize somethin, but yeah....

WTf ARE thESe HANdS

• Ewwwwwwwwwwww ?

WTf ARE thESe HANdS

• Wut?

Razer531 posted: »

At 1:54, is it possible figure out what song are the notes on the book of?

• The musical notes written on the book on the piano - I was wondering for what song is that.

Wut?

• Probably the one that Louis wrote considering he was playing it at the time

Razer531 posted: »

The musical notes written on the book on the piano - I was wondering for what song is that.

• If you let AJ call dibs on Abel he doesn't just stab him in the foot with the firepoker, he absolutely goes to town on him. It's pretty great.

• Oh yeah, I actually forgot about that.

lupinb0y posted: »

If you let AJ call dibs on Abel he doesn't just stab him in the foot with the firepoker, he absolutely goes to town on him. It's pretty great.

• Just reminding you guys because it's been a while:

If you don't break the ice, Bonnie drowns.

• I see that no one mentioned the scene in the beginning of episode 2 when AJ is kicking the wall and Clem has a PTSD reaction the noise of the kick is the same of when Kenny Gordon Freemanned Carver.

• If you break the ice, Bonnie is still a hypocrite.

Auruo posted: »

Just reminding you guys because it's been a while: If you don't break the ice, Bonnie drowns.

• Lilly did unlock ultra instinct for sure, the way she killed Mitch and avoided that arrow is quite impressive!

• Everyone probably knows this but AJ's victory dance is hilarious. You should probably watch the whole video because there are a lot of cool details that stem from previous choices, like saying AJ was justified, as well as cool details that stem from previous choices in the same scene. Lots of variations with this one. 6:53

• I love how you can say that killing shouldn’t be treated so casually, but you can play Rock Paper Scissors to determine if you should let a child kill somebody

Ghetsis posted: »

Everyone probably knows this but AJ's victory dance is hilarious. You should probably watch the whole video because there are a lot of cool

• I did that and AJ won. I'm a bad parent :D

I love how you can say that killing shouldn’t be treated so casually, but you can play Rock Paper Scissors to determine if you should let a child kill somebody

• For real tho, imagine if you could rock paper scissors with your parents to get what you want? That would be great, but some people have really bad luck.

NexusFire posted: »

I did that and AJ won. I'm a bad parent

• I’ve won the Rock Paper Scissors in all of my replays so far.

I did that and AJ won. I'm a bad parent

• When I was playing the episode, I thought that no matter what I would do, AJ would still win. Cause I chose rock and AJ chose paper, then I did rock again and AJ did paper again, guess I'm just really unlucky :D

I’ve won the Rock Paper Scissors in all of my replays so far.

• I just apply my real life logic...being for some reason people choose scissors first all the time so I choose rock first, always, and it just so happens to work in the game (for me, anyway) ?

When I was playing the episode, I thought that no matter what I would do, AJ would still win. Cause I chose rock and AJ chose paper, then I did rock again and AJ did paper again, guess I'm just really unlucky

• If you pick the dialogue choice "I don't know you" when you first meet Lilly, she tells Clem that she was never sure if Lee had actually found Clem like he said he did or if he had taken her from her family.

I really like that this is an option in the game especially since I've seen some lets plays where the player just straight up forgot who Lilly was and gets their mind blown when they get reminded.

• Yes and that thumbnail almost as much. :lol:

Ghetsis posted: »

Everyone probably knows this but AJ's victory dance is hilarious. You should probably watch the whole video because there are a lot of cool

• Huh...that's...interesting....

If you pick the dialogue choice "I don't know you" when you first meet Lilly, she tells Clem that she was never sure if Lee had actually fou

• Ok so I've never seen anyone mention it but did y'all know that during the ending of Ep 2 you can kill walkers using your knife too instead of the bow ?
    I've just heard people mention that you can move around but I didn't expect to be able to use your knife

• I just got done watching GoldGloveTv's play through of it, and he had no idea who she was at first. As soon as she started talking about Lee, he instantly remembered, his reaction was pretty funny.

If you pick the dialogue choice "I don't know you" when you first meet Lilly, she tells Clem that she was never sure if Lee had actually fou

• You can, so long as the walkers are not on fire. If they are on fire, I believe you can only knock them down, but will need to shoot them. If they're not on fire, you can kill them or knee them/kill them normally.

Ok so I've never seen anyone mention it but did y'all know that during the ending of Ep 2 you can kill walkers using your knife too instead

• edited September 2018

Telltale actually gave us hints about this. It says something like, “Walkers on fire can't be taken down by melee attacks.” That means you can still use melee on walkers who are not burning. But It was the first time in the game where we were given a bow to shoot walkers with. I guess most people just didn't pay attention.

Ok so I've never seen anyone mention it but did y'all know that during the ending of Ep 2 you can kill walkers using your knife too instead

• Yeah, I saw that on the first walkthrough and was wondering for a sec, but the person just backed away and eventually finished arrowing them all anyway.

Telltale actually gave us hints about this. It says something like, “Walkers on fire can't be taken down by melee attacks.” That means you c

• Yeah if you get too close to the ones on fire you die

You can, so long as the walkers are not on fire. If they are on fire, I believe you can only knock them down, but will need to shoot them. If they're not on fire, you can kill them or knee them/kill them normally.

• Insist that the case with most walkers anyway?

Yeah if you get too close to the ones on fire you die

• No. With the other walkers if you get too close you get the stun or kill prompt + if you don't press anything you get into a QTE sequence

DabigRG posted: »

Insist that the case with most walkers anyway?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

You wanna know something even neater? If you shoot a walker in the leg with an arrow, it stuns them.

• And if you shoot throught the fire the arrow take fire and lit the walkers

Deltino posted: »

You wanna know something even neater? If you shoot a walker in the leg with an arrow, it stuns them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.